Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus
For as much time as half of you "I don't believe in anything type's" spend belly aching about how Jesus Christ is not real or Christians are
evil,judging,people......one might think all you supposed Atheist/devil peeps/science worshipers are some how bothered by what you do not believe
in?......hmmmmmm interesting.Why for the love of common sense and a lucrative mind do you insist on making joke's,or attempting to put people down
who believe something that stands for good or have moral scrutiny?I for one,if i do not believe in something Im not going to waste time out of my life
bashing on it....it makes all of you who do it...and you know who you are....look very stupid.And btw if this world is run by a dark devil god
thingy.......I am without a doubt it hates all of you....lol peace out dummies
Well...you guy's sorta make it necessary given that the more fanatical segment of your demographic are constantly trying to push an unconstitutional
religious agenda in our government through a relentless effort to subvert the separation of church and state which used to make this nation a nice
place to live.
If you guys just go back to minding your business and:
1. Remove the 10 Commandments from all those courthouses...your superstitions do not belong in a court of law. It's an embarrassment to the men and
women who have died to keep this a democratically inspired republic instead of a theocracy.
2. Quit whining about abortion. While you guys have been desperately trying to get the government to regulate human reproductive and sexual
practices...the rest of us sane folk have realized that the Federal Government can make abortion ILLEGAL...then they could ALSO make it MANDATORY some
day down the road.
3. Creationism isn't Science. Enough said.
4. Stop persecuting the gays and lesbians already. They never did anything to you.
5. Stop co-opting your "faith" with endless calls for still MORE warfare in the Middle East. That goes for both enabling the rogue state of
Israel's warmongering and genocide as well as perceiving the Islamic faith as being your sworn enemy.
6. Quit knocking on my damn door every other weekend. The sign clearly states that I'm Atheist LEAVE ME ALONE.
7. Quit slamming the Satan worshippers like you did in the OP. They haven't murdered, tortured, or raped nearly as many people as the christians
have over the last 2000 years. Quite frankly...I think they make better neighbors.
8. Stop using your "church" to refute science on such the very REAL problems of global warming and the importance of doing stem cell research.
9. Read your own religious text once in awhile...it always shocks me how many people "believe in the bible"...yet don't understand a damn word of
10. Stop assuming that "christianity" automatically equates to "standing for good or having moral scrutiny". Sorry...but I'm just not seeing
it. Clapping your hands and saying "rah-rah goooo GOOD GUYS!!" every Sunday isn't the same as ACTUALLY BEING GOOD CITIZENS, GOOD AMERICANS, AND
That being said...certainly there are a few christians I encounter now and then who ARE actual patriots and DON'T attempt to subvert the
constitution. However those christians of the 70's and 80's when I was growing up that just kept their damn noses OUT of politics like the Founding
Fathers expressly stated and committed to by international treaty seem to be dwindling each and every year.
The ball is in your court. If you guys WANT to be respected...then start behaving like adults and realize that just because YOU "believe" in
something that doesn't mean that the REST OF US want to be forced to live in a society where your superstitions influence law.