It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey...Hardcore anti-Christians..............or any faith basher's that apply!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
For as much time as half of you "I don't believe in anything type's" spend belly aching about how Jesus Christ is not real or Christians are evil,judging,people......one might think all you supposed Atheist/devil peeps/science worshipers are some how bothered by what you do not believe in?......hmmmmmm interesting.Why for the love of common sense and a lucrative mind do you insist on making joke's,or attempting to put people down who believe something that stands for good or have moral scrutiny?I for one,if i do not believe in something Im not going to waste time out of my life bashing on it....it makes all of you who do it...and you know who you are....look very stupid.And btw if this world is run by a dark devil god thingy.......I am without a doubt it hates all of you....lol peace out dummies

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Onewhoknowsjesus

peace out dummies

Real mature.
Now who is spreading the hate again???

I tend to ignore all threads from the people who believe to the people that don't,I see no point in arguing about something that is nobody elses business but my own.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Wow another person thinking only the religious have morals...
I will post this again for you.

We are human beings and have freewill to ask any question we want. If you do not like your faith being questioned go elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Something to think about:

Moral of the story: No one is going to change anyone else's mind unless they want to change their mind.

Please stop trying to bait people for a fight.

edit on 10-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
When 'religion' of any kind interferes in
my daily life, I have a right to vomit on it.
Remove everything religious from public
places and public professions and we're all
good.

Jesus enslaves.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
You must belong to the Westboro Baptist Church

I hope you get well soon

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I think even the people that share your religious beliefs can see how stupid this thread is.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I think you all need to see this post made by the OP.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

For as much time as half of you "I don't believe in anything type's" spend belly aching about how Jesus Christ

So it's believe in Jesus or nothing at all eh? No room for beliefs inbetween...

judging,people......

What are you doing?

one might think all you supposed Atheist/devil peeps/science worshipers are some how bothered by what you do not believe in?......hmmmmmm

Are you bothered by using real world application of science on a daily basis yet proclaiming not to believe in it?

attempting to put people down who believe something that stands for good or have moral scrutiny?

Perhaps it's in the spirit of moral scrutiny that some peole put it down

it makes all of you who do it...and you know who you are....look very stupid

*Raises hand*

I would like to think questioning religion (or anything) is a halmark of critical thought.

link   
reply to post by snewpers

all Im asking is if you don't believe in something or you think is stupid then why waste time hating it...it's not real...so why hate it...stress yourself over nothing?little confused here...........hey guess what i hate the easter bunny.....so every other day im going to waste time out of my existence to hate on the easter bunny........lol see what i mean here?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus
For as much time as half of you "I don't believe in anything type's" spend belly aching about how Jesus Christ is not real or Christians are evil,judging,people......one might think all you supposed Atheist/devil peeps/science worshipers are some how bothered by what you do not believe in?

You do not want other people to judge you for your beliefs, but wish to be free to judge theirs? Clearly you are bothered by science and non-secular folks, yet you ask them to not be bothered by you? Perhaps you should go back and read what buddy Jesus chimed about in that one book way back when.

And btw if this world is run by a dark devil god thingy.......I am without a doubt it hates all of you....lol peace out dummies

Way to represent your religion, your dark devil god thingy would be proud.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I see what you trying to say here,but you like so many others are just picking and choosing what you want out of this thread...the main point here is to point out people going out of their way to bash,and disrespect those that believe in something positive.........again I sk why spend time out of your life questioning something you do not believe in? that all im asking...but instead i got a bunch of "god hater's"attacking my idea's and question.....hmmmmmmmmmm?raises a brow don't ya think?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus

all Im asking is if you don't believe in something or you think is stupid then why waste time hating it...it's not real...so why hate it...stress yourself over nothing?little confused here...........hey guess what i hate the easter bunny.....so every other day im going to waste time out of my existence to hate on the easter bunny........lol see what i mean here?

You hate the easterbunny... that's cool! But the
easterbunny is not in politics, education, work,
public places. There are no monuments of it,
no wars were fought because of it and people,
in general, do not die because someone hates
the easterbunny. See what I mean?

Take down everything religion related and I will
gladly mind my own business.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

The problem I think is, that ATS thrives on reasonable judgement, logical deduction and evidence. These are the corner stones of this forum.

Unfortunately, logic;reason and evidence are not terms associated with any religion or belief. This is not a forum to share your blissfully ignorant beliefs, but rather to prove that your belief has real valid foundations other than the belief itself.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Are you some US congress person or senator that's just had some sort of mental break down and had to vent your thoughts, because I'm not sure why your rant is in the US Political Madness Forum.

However rant away, as you do have a point, which you are hypocritical of

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

lol see you just picked your own made up point out of my thread....assuming yet again like so many before you......lol whatever man just go back to your made up little world of brainwashers...and by the way....you judge me by assuming by my s/c that im religos or defending it....lol...........read between the line's....i asked a question...which is still yet to be brought into illumination.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

lol you must have been bored and thought you made an intelligent point by hopping on here today with some for of primative attempt to insult me or my veiws....lol.............jeese....your so witty!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
So which is honestly worse? The "dummies" baiting religious folk by regularly starting threads to tell them they are ignorant, simple minded fools with no ability to stand on their own two feet? ...Or the threads baiting for Atheists and Agnostics by calling them simple minded fools ..for calling the religious folk simple minded fools?

All I see is a lot of hateful name calling and stereotyping by both the Religious and Anti-Religious zealots around here...and God knows, both sides have more than a few of them...and frankly, this Rabbit is about sick of BOTH sides.

Like another poster well said here. No one is changing anyone else's mind here. Not in this life....so why keep telling the other side how wrong they are, if not just to start fights? I'm missing the goal if anything more constructive is intended here?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

again i was making a point that belief 's a person does not believe in should not be a threat to the non-believer or a problem,unless the ones who practice the beliefs try to hurt or kill you...we are all free to believe as we wish...i know this crap already...my point is im not wasting time, energy,or words about something I truly do not believe in.but everyone here seems they want to attack my idea's or questions....so who's being close minded now?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

lol peace out dummies

Seriously?

Well, that is about enough. You made your point clear. Really, even if I was into religion, I would have doubts supporting you.. Shame on you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join