It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 New Year Resolutions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Oh, yes..I AM going there. Pardon me if I need something to look forward to past all the doom and gloom.
So, considering we do not all get annihilated on the 21, will you be trying to make your life better after the new year?
What do you plan to do?
My plans...
Travel more. I have been infected by the wanderlust bug and there is no going back now.

I really, really, need to get healthier. Years of eating bad food has caught up to me and I have begun subtle changes but really need to do more.
Anyone else?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I hope to figure out what the next doom craze will be and exploit it by selling some nonsense books and documentaries

Seriously, though. I would like to really improve as a person in all areas in this next year. I think I've grown a lot mentally in the past few, I'm young and really yet to put much into action.

So my resolution is to work harder toward my goals in the tangible sense, because most of my recent time has been spent figuring out what those goals are.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

Next doomsday is already figured out I thought...
Asteroid heading right for us in February.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Cool, gives me a few weeks to come up with a marketing strategy and start a cult.

Since noone else has chipped in, I'm assuming that everyone either believes the world will end or thinks New Years resolutions are a form of Zionist mind control.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hmmm, agreed- so many are saying the world won't end, but hesitate to make a resolution for the new year.

Zionist...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
No more conspiracy theory's.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allthegood
No more conspiracy theory's.

?????

join