It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salutations from a new member!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Hello ATS, my name is Robby and I am a new member to your community! I've actually been kinda creeping around here for the past month or two, and have kept a low profile trying to get a feel for the community and read the posts that have been on the radar during that time.

Decided that it's finally time to make my presence a little more known and introduce myself to y'all. Firstly I am a single male in my late 20s (29 to be exact) living in the San Antonio area. I decided to join this community because like so many others, my eyes have been opened to the lies and corruption that surround us. I feel if I allow my frustration to show outside of a community like this, I would be labeled a nut and have people attempt to commit me.

I am looking forward to many thought provoking conversations with you guys, I've already read many threads, and am liking the conversations I can get myself into here. Looking forward to hearing opinions from all walks of life from all over the world!

A bit about myself:
the past couple of years I've worked mostly in the theater industry, working at several theaters here in San Antonio (love the job because I get to watch free movies!) I've also worked for a family owned business for a few years, as well as a six year enlistment in the US Air Force.
I'm looking forward to topics on Aliens and conspiracies, I have an extremely open mind, and if tomorrow our govt decided that we finally have the right to know about alien existence, I would not be surprised (well except for the part where the govt decided we have the right to know)
I also believe (assuming that the end of the world doesn't take place in a few days...I'll touch on this in a bit) that we are in serious need of revolution...not just as a nation, but as a species. Our current society has catastrophically failed, and if a revolution does not happen soon, I fear the only other outcome would be global annihilation.

As for the fast approaching Dec 21st date, my thoughts are mixed, I think it's insane to believe that it will be the end of the world...however, I don't think it's insane to believe that it's the end of the world as we know it. I really hope we can jump start a new cycle, in fact that is exactly what the mayans believed, that we are at the end of one era and starting a new one, one that is completely different than our current one. Though it's hard to see an easy transition, it seems like it would have to be a violent process...and while there are without a doubt signs here and there, by this time, I would assume that it would've been more obvious...but i digress to lack of knowledge! I am hoping, and actually would be willing to bet a little money, for a world altering change on this date, I can't pretend to know what it is, but based off the countless hours I've spent around the web, the closest thing that felt right has been the spiritual transcended theory. If this happens, and everyone who is spiritually ready to evolve to next level of human evolution, and transcend this dimension to the next, it would appear as the rapture I think...and what would be left sounds like it would be "hell on earth" as described in the bible. While I am not religious, I am spiritual, and believe there is soooo much more than what we see.

Okay, I guess I kind of thrown myself out there a little a bit, but I'm here to share my thoughts with y'all, and i guess y'all need to know where I'll be coming from! I hope everyone'll be able to keep an open mind as we share our thoughts, based off the threads I've read thus far, I don't think we're going to have an issue there, everyone here is extremely kind to everyone and are open to receive their thoughts, as well as share their owns. i'm looking forward to being an active member, and am excited to get some of my thoughts off my chest!

Oh, I may need help designing an avatar, and making myself look spiffy to not give off the impression that I'm a noob here (despite the fact that I am) I've noticed some a few posts on the topic, as well as an avatar factory...however, I've been to busy absorbing all the other informational posts that have been posted around the site to not do a whole lot of investigating as of yet, just a heads up if anyone would be willing to throw some good info my way, or a link or two to a good starting out place, thanks

Robby

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RobbyMcGill

Welcome and have a good time.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RobbyMcGill

Hi Robby, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Welcome Robby, You write well and I am looking forward to hearing more from you! oh by the way here at ATS we have a ritual, We need you to drink the red cool-aid now so we can properly welcome you

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Welcome to the family! Hope you enjoy being here as much as I do. Get your thoughts provoked, along with giggles and grins right here!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

thanks for all the links Sauron, you're gonna have me up and posting like a champ in no time!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by I1Am1Ready1Are1You
Welcome Robby, You write well and I am looking forward to hearing more from you! oh by the way here at ATS we have a ritual, We need you to drink the red cool-aid now so we can properly welcome you

red cool-aid?!? If i drink the blue cool aid, do I wake up and not find out how far down the rabbit hole goes?

top topics

join