Stories of Jesus in Islamic tradition.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

FlyersFan (F.F. = 66,מיהוה Yahweh = 66; וליהודה Judah = 66 ) wrote: "The Quran Jesus stories are obviously made up hogwash. They have absolutely no value. They are FICTION"

It is not wise to slander the Word of God.
Whose god do you represent?
edit on 12-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

They are FICTION that was written to make Christians want to convert and to mislead Muslims into thinking Jesus was mearly a man.

The same can be said about the bible as well. That some parts of it were fiction written to mislead people to understand Jesus as God.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

"So they were saying to Him, “Where is Your Father?” Jesus answered, “You know neither Me nor My Father; if you knew Me, you would know My Father also.” These words He spoke in the treasury, as He taught in the temple." (John 8:19-20)

Aesir26, you realize that you keep posting scripture that pretty much condemns Islam, right? Why do you think the word "Me" is capitalized in that verse? Why do you think Jesus repeated himself over and over regarding, if you knew me, you would know my father or if you loved me, than the Father will love you?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

The authors of the New Testament didn't twist the Old Testament, they only showed that the Old Testament prophecy was coming true. They didn't change the message like Muhammad did.

The Israelites who originally had the concept of "Messiah" believed the messiah was to be a mortal man, not God.

But Christians who wrongly believe Jesus is God, have twisted OT scriptures to make it fit their beliefs. Its the Christians who have changed the original message.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

John 8:19: So they were saying to Him, “Where is Your Father?” Jesus answered, “You know neither Me nor My Father; if you knew Me, you would know My Father also.”

Deu 13: saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods’ (WHOM NEITHER YOU NOR YOUR FATHERS HAVE KNOWN)...you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. So you shall stone him to death because he has sought to seduce you from Yahweh your God.

Clearly, clearly, this shows that Jews were compelled by their own law to murder Jesus.
This is not, in any way, against Islam.

The god of the Jews (Judge/Jud(g)e) is not Allah, but instead, is their law, itself:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

Let's read it all instead of taking one verse out of context...

Deuteronomy 13:1-7

1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,

2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;

3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the Lord your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

4 Ye shall walk after the Lord your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the Lord your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the Lord thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Nothing is out of context. It is perfectly in context.

Jesus was a prophet (though not Yahweh's); Jesus, through Allah, was a miracle worker; Jesus' "Father" El Elyon, was foreign to Yahwists; therefore, Jesus was killed.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Yes, I can answer that. Every person sins. Every person deserves death based on THEIR own sin. I have no idea why you post those verses.

I posted those verses to show the biblical teaching that one man cannot bear the sins of another.
Thereby refuting completely the idea that Jesus' death could take away the sins of another.

Those 2 verses that Jesus spoke are not talking about human sacrifice. Just because he spoke of blood, doesn't mean he was alluding to a human sacrifice.

On page 2 you did not answer me. You tried to tell me Ransom is a dirty word.

And that was your answer.
'Ransom' IS a dirty word in the context Christians use it... because God is not an unforgiving tyrant who demanded the "ransom" of Jesus' life.

Besides...

No man can by any means redeem his brother, or give to God a ransom for him
-Psalms 49:7

Explain that for me.

Thank you for proving Jesus is God. No 'man' can. Jesus is God you proved it. Now you explain EXACTLY what the verses I listed mean.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Oh I agree. And you are letting him do it. If you notice I am not letting him get away with it. Your remarks give him an 'out' so he does not have to answer me. I will hammer away with 1 single thing and force him to answer. If he does not, I will reply with the same topic until he does so.

Be prepared for a war of repeating oneself from both sides!

To be quite honest the problem is not him. It's others such as yourself going off topic giving him ammunition when my tactic is to remove ammunition. You feed him when I starve him.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

Verse 5 clearly says that the Lord their God was the one who brought them out of Egypt. Jesus confirmed this. The other "gods" that these verses are speaking of are the ones that tried to turn them away from Yahweh, namely Ishtar.

Jesus never spoke against the God that brought them out of Egypt, but the other "gods". These were the ones that they were supposed to kill, not Jesus.

But then again, we all know that the Israelites had a poor track record for doing what they were actually commanded to do.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Thank you for proving Jesus is God. No 'man' can. Jesus is God you proved it.

It only proves that the idea of Jesus' human sacrifice to take away sin is not a biblical concept.
Also, if Jesus was God, then are you telling me the Jews arrested and killed God? Ridiculous.

Now you explain EXACTLY what the verses I listed mean.

Those 2 verses have nothing to do with sacrifice... because God does not accept 'ransom' from anybody.

edit on 12-12-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

It has EVERYTHING to do with the topic. If he wouldn't believe a made up story like that .. then he should see how christians (and anyone else for that matter) wouldn't buy into Quran stories about Jesus.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Aesir26

Verse 5 clearly says that the Lord their God was the one who brought them out of Egypt. Jesus confirmed this. The other "gods" that these verses are speaking of are the ones that tried to turn them away from Yahweh, namely Ishtar.

Jesus never spoke against the God that brought them out of Egypt, but the other "gods". These were the ones that they were supposed to kill, not Jesus.

But then again, we all know that the Israelites had a poor track record for doing what they were actually commanded to do.

Please feel free to create a thread to discuss this. I am trying to have an on topic discussion which you are destroying. Make your own thread.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Thank you for proving Jesus is God. No 'man' can. Jesus is God you proved it.

It only proves that the idea of Jesus' human sacrifice to take away sin is not a biblical concept.
Also, if Jesus was God, then are you telling me the Jews arrested and killed God? Ridiculous.

Now you explain EXACTLY what the verses I listed mean.

Those 2 verses have nothing to do with sacrifice... because God does not accept 'ransom' from anybody.

edit on 12-12-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

Great now that you have stated what it doesn't mean tell me exactly what Jesus message is in those 2 verses.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aesir26

FlyersFan (F.F. = 66,מיהוה Yahweh = 66; וליהודה Judah = 66 ) wrote: "The Quran Jesus stories are obviously made up hogwash. They have absolutely no value. They are FICTION"

The Quran is not the Word of God. It is made up. FICTION. That's the truth. What is it with some Muslims issuing threats when ever their beliefs are exposed for what they are?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

:shk: I have posted the quote from Isaiah three times at least.
It shows VERY CLEARLY a prophecy about Christ and that he came as a sacrifice.
It is VERY biblical.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Please feel free to create a thread to discuss this. I am trying to have an on topic discussion which you are destroying. Make your own thread.

Sorry, you are wrong. I am trying to establish the relationship between Jesus and Yahweh in order to discredit the so called relationship that Jesus had with Islam/Allah or any other god for that matter. It all works together, whether you think it does or not.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Aesir26

The Quran is not the Word of God. It is made up. FICTION. That's the truth. What is it with some Muslims issuing threats when ever their beliefs are exposed for what they are?

I am not a Muslim nor am I issuing threats.
Are you saying it is wise to slander the Holy Scriptures?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Sorry, you are wrong. I am trying to establish the relationship between Jesus and Yahweh in order to discredit the so called relationship that Jesus had with Islam/Allah or any other god for that matter. It all works together, whether you think it does or not.

And you wonder why you never get anywhere.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Oh, and I see you making real progress in this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join