It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ASK : Ingo Swan experience with UFO Phenomena and alleged Alien in LA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by milomilo

I do not believe because there is no credible evidence that point to this being alien in nature. Only a are mysterious in nature and those don't say alien only that we may or may not be able to explain them yet.

As for abductees and contactees..this is the only part of the subject with no evidence that is taken seriously. It is the part of the subject matter that should be a joke.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity i agree he is powerful, but i feel he swayed in the wrong direction and i feel he has been fighting his own demons over how he could have used his talent to do good things for good people, but he chose the other side

For a man who knows allot about karma, i think its sad that ego, power and popularity (attention buzz) ruled his ways

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
The L.U. Professors put together this very interesting scientific paper about Ingo entitled 'Remote viewing with the artist Ingo Swann: Neuropsychological Profile, Electroencephalographic Correlates, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), and Possible Mechanisms'. (I know it's a mouth full)
Not many people know about this essay. Here is a link to the PDF:

amcdonald.laurentian.ca...

That is an impressively weird paper for a peer-reviewed journal. It doesn't address inter-rater reliability, which would be really important for this sort of study, and therefore I'm sceptical of their results. Has anyone ever done any other quantitative research on this individual that you know of?

Diogenes

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DiogenesTheDog

I'm glad you found it interesting. Yeah, it's a different kind of research paper that's for sure.

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any other credible scientific studies on Ingo. But, I have a link to an article from the Society of Scientific Exploration written in 1996 entitled 'CIA-Initiated Remote Viewing Program at Stanford Research Institute'. It's written by the program's Founder and first Director H. E. Puthoff (1972-1985). It's about the early history of the program, including discussions of some of the first, now declassified, results that drove early interest.
Here's the link:

www.scientificexploration.org...

That's about all I have in my arsenal on Ingo other than the common known stuff.

J.R.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
i think RV/CRV are just modern term for Clairevoyance, I read somewhere that these PSI spies also have members (females) thats more like traditional medium.

in my opinion the data from the phsycic realm are notoriously unreliable. I think RV/CRV are viewing what can be termed as 'group mind collective', thats a collection of mind from people around the world. the problem is that not everything that on someone's mind is fact. if there are millions of people who think there's alien on the moon then the Remote Viewer might pick up their belief/imagination/fantasy.. its like visiting someone else's lucid dream, it feels real but its not.

anyone remember how a team of remote viewer play a joke on their team mate ? they put a hidden target for identification and the team mate said the target wears read and flying from north pole.. the viewer think its a russian nuclear attack. when he open the target envelope it is said 'santa claus'...

now this is fascinating, did he pick the santa claus vibe from the mind of his friends ? did he pick it from the target envelope ? did he get image and method of travel from reading his friend's mind ? there's no nuclear strike and there's no santa so what did he pick ? this make remote viewing useless without real feedback.

the training target for viewing 'MARS, 1 million years ago' also flawed.. did he tap into the minds of people in the room fantazising about mars ? did he tap into whats the generally believed info about mars ? did he just make them out from fantasy? the fact is the viewer do not know whats the target is.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity i agree he is powerful, but i feel he swayed in the wrong direction and i feel he has been fighting his own demons over how he could have used his talent to do good things for good people, but he chose the other side

Whateva

eva, could you elaborate on this ? from all i read about ingo , everyone said positive things.. do you have any literature or documentation that suggest otherwise ? if so can you share it here >?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by milomilo

No i don't sorry, only what i have read.
He worked for the CIA and probably still does. no good can come of that in my opinion.
Ive read he is or was a recluse, to me that would give one plenty of time to reflect on ones deeds.

I also read he had a limp or a sore foot, he put his leg up on someones knee and miraculously he didn't have his limp after that. to me that sounds like he absorbed the other persons energy to heel his own body. energy transfer is possible if you know how to and a talented man like Ingo Swann would know how to do this.

im sorry but i dont have any proof as i said its just my intuition. its just my opinion.
If i was half as talented as he is or as they say he is, i would use that ability for much much more than spying on extraterrestrials and what not.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It is not the critic who counts, nor the man who points out how the strong man stumbles; The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena-whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood - who errs and comes short again and again... so that his place will never be with those cold and timid souls that know neither victory nor defeat. -Theodore Roosevelt

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

If i was half as talented as he is or as they say he is, i would use that ability for much much more than spying on extraterrestrials and what not.

Well, this what you have said is a huge underestimation of what that man actually did.
Let's see what he did not do.
Hi did not actively spy on ET, actually.
At the beginning of the session described in the book Penetration - he was not aware of what the remote viewing target is. Only later to figure out what is possibly going on there (on the Moon) and much later to start to connecting the dots.
I admire that man very much for his writings, and the way how he tries to explain human cognition and perception from the broader perspective. It is interesting that many times his focus is on what is omited from the concensus of public knowledge, what is not conceptualized yet, or what is fierecly denied. As for example - common understanding of telepacy and clairvoyance is so disturbingly misleaded - no wander ridicule and dismissal of human congential abilities is at the full spin, and the true knowledge suppressed.
From detecting what is lacking from broadly accepted cosmology, one can clearly starts to realize incompleteness speaks louder than what is inforced as the truth.
One can easily fall into the conclusion that missing knowledge is normal at this stage of development and that science is undpoubtedly heading to the greater level of understanding.
But then, when you learn that many things were discovered, and removed from the public eye...one has to wander - what is going on really.
To my oppinion Ingo Swann did much, much more than merely brag about his supernatural abilities, but he is a man much ahead of his time, and knowledgable and educated so that perhaps many will not understand his writings. Last but not the least - the q of who financed the experiments conducted at SRI is not to be taken lightly.
edit on 13-12-2012 by Douriff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Douriff
Hi did not actively spy on ET, actually. At the beginning of the session described in the book Penetration - he was not aware of what the remote viewing target is. Only later to figure out what is possibly going on there (on the Moon) and much later to start to connecting the dots.

i wonder if after the events in penetration ingo didnt do RV on the moon in his spare time just too look around..

and why he so afraid of the 'aliens' coming after him ... its like paranoia

top topics

<< 1   >>

join