It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ASK : Ingo Swan experience with UFO Phenomena and alleged Alien in LA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Did anyone have more information , either confirmation or denial , in addition of the account from ingo swan's book 'penetration' ? in short : Ingo swan , a noted psychic with ties to goverment research , intellegence and military, get involved in 'special assignment' with mr Axelrod (ingo's handler) from unnamed goverment intellegence.

there are 3 episode from that book that pretty much bizzare and unusual :

1. Ingo swan is taken by goverment agents into mountanious area (ingo suspect alaska) and witness UFO materializing above a lake (triangular type). the UFO Phenomena is said to randomly fire some kind of beam all around the place. ingo and the agents are forced to evacuate their place when the UFO beam targeted their place.

2. Ingo swan got 'bad' vibe over a beautiful woman in LA supermarket , he sense something strange about the woman and later on the same agents as mentioned in #1 are stating that the lady is an alien living on earth among humans.

3. ingo is taken by the agents into a secluded secret area where he is told to remote view dark side of the moon. in his sessions ingo see non-natural objects and entities on the moon. Ingo's handler seem to think that there are entities on the dark side of the moon and ingo are hired to confirm it. the handler admits that other psychic also recruited for the same job.

what im curious about

#1 How can ingo be sure these guys are really goverment agents working for USA ? we all know you walk into hall of mirrors when you tangle with intel guys.. you know only the facts that someone let you know and that fact can be manipulated to influence your decision and belief.

#2 mr Axelrod ask ingo to keep their meetings secret for 10 years.. why 10 years ? logically why keep it secret for only 10 years ? is this mr axelrod trying to mess with ingo's mind and scare him ?

#3 did anyone know where exactly the UFO Encounter took place? it is said up north and near a mountain with lakeside. ingo see some native people (indian or intuit ?) on the rural airport.

#4 whats with the alien in human body thing ? a beautiful female wearing sexy revealing clothes are by nature an instant attraction for any male. why axelrod insiste that that woman is an alien ? are these intel agents trying to mess up ingo's mind ?

#5 as for back side of the moon, aside from blurry photo, are there any info / data from remote viewers regarding dark side of the moon ?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I have some info for you,

Growing up, I had a couple friends whose parents worked as profs. at Laurentian University. The odd time when there was a science fair or a cool science presentation they would bring us along. About 10 years ago when I was just finishing up in highschool a very interesting person was to make a special visit at the University, his name was Ingo Swann.

At the time, I wasn't aware of who he was or what he was known for, but luckily my friend's dad the Prof. thought we would find this guy interesting...and it was interesting to say the least!

I got to witness a remote viewing experiment! They put Ingo blindfolded in a room full of different types of monitoring equipment and in a adjacent room they had L.U. students pick whatever objects they wanted and place them into small boxes...and he 'viewed' them all correctly! Needless to say I tracked down his book shortly after and it has forever changed the way I view many things.

The L.U. Professors put together this very interesting scientific paper about Ingo entitled 'Remote viewing with the artist Ingo Swann: Neuropsychological Profile, Electroencephalographic Correlates, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), and Possible Mechanisms'. (I know it's a mouth full)
Not many people know about this essay. Here is a link to the PDF:

amcdonald.laurentian.ca...

(I went to school with Dr. Persinger's daughter, he's one of the authors on the paper)

If you recall, in Ingo's 'Penetration', near the end of the book he receives the book 'Someone Else is on Our Moon' by George Leonard as 'confirmation'. This is an amazing book if you are at all curious about the moon and what really might be goin on there. I tracked down a 1st ed. copy after much searching and it wasn't cheap but I'm sure you can find the PDF.

Hope that sheds some light

edit on 10-12-2012 by ArchaicDesigns because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
The woman wasn't an alien per se but was alluded to as an bio android. A manufactured person of advanced type with high psychic ability, seemingly constructed by the real aliens. As far as her beauty goes its an excellent way to have a android here how many men do you see go out of their way for a beautifull woman? And how many get perks etc. His book disturbs me.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by milomilo

#1 How can ingo be sure these guys are really goverment agents working for USA ? we all know you walk into hall of mirrors when you tangle with intel guys.. you know only the facts that someone let you know and that fact can be manipulated to influence your decision and belief.

#2 mr Axelrod ask ingo to keep their meetings secret for 10 years.. why 10 years ? logically why keep it secret for only 10 years ? is this mr axelrod trying to mess with ingo's mind and scare him ?

#3 did anyone know where exactly the UFO Encounter took place? it is said up north and near a mountain with lakeside. ingo see some native people (indian or intuit ?) on the rural airport.

#4 whats with the alien in human body thing ? a beautiful female wearing sexy revealing clothes are by nature an instant attraction for any male. why axelrod insiste that that woman is an alien ? are these intel agents trying to mess up ingo's mind ?

#5 as for back side of the moon, aside from blurry photo, are there any info / data from remote viewers regarding dark side of the moon ?

#1 I'm fairly certain that Ingo was aware that the so called 'Black Ops' gentlemen were from an outside top secret elite orginization of some kind

#2 I have always thought that myself...

#3 It took place somewhere in Alaska

#4 What the guy above my post said

#5 As for the dark side of the moon, other than being a great Pink Floyd song not much is know about the moon's dark side. Ingo Swann was the only one to attempt to remote view the moon to my knowledge

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilky
The woman wasn't an alien per se but was alluded to as an bio android. A manufactured person of advanced type with high psychic ability, seemingly constructed by the real aliens. As far as her beauty goes its an excellent way to have a android here how many men do you see go out of their way for a beautifull woman? And how many get perks etc. His book disturbs me.

in other words, is she the same as these ?

- a human without aura
- a human without soul (soulless) and without spirit
- a changeling (read: Faerie Lore)

so basically there exist among us human-looking lifeforms that not really a complete human ? by complete humans i mean a natural born human who got body , soul and spirit ?

what a scary thought to see demons walking among humans

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
#5 As for the dark side of the moon, other than being a great Pink Floyd song not much is know about the moon's dark side. Ingo Swann was the only one to attempt to remote view the moon to my knowledge

i read somewhere on Remove Viewer forum that when their group tried to remote view the darkside of the moon they got scared by something/someone and basically chased away. a girl from that group hide inside a lunar cave to avoid the chasers and she draw some kind of strange flower on cave entrance..

if its true then dark side of the moon must be a very busy place psychically , though i doubt these entities show up physically on the moon...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns

If you recall, in Ingo's 'Penetration', near the end of the book he receives the book 'Someone Else is on Our Moon' by George Leonard as 'confirmation'. This is an amazing book if you are at all curious about the moon and what really might be goin on there. I tracked down a 1st ed. copy after much searching and it wasn't cheap but I'm sure you can find the PDF.

Hope that sheds some light

edit on 10-12-2012 by ArchaicDesigns because: Spelling

yes i tried to look up leonard's book, but the lunar photographs on that book are of very low resolution thus useless to identify anything unless our imagination ran wild and seeing stuff in the pattern..

i know remote view can be deceiving because of their source is in the psychical. even great remote viewers admits that imagination will kick in to fill in the gap when they remote view something.. thus the need for feedback.

i think ingo swan is really more than just remote viewer.. just like Uri Geller is more than just contactee or spoon bender.. something or someone gave psychic power to these men , with or without their knowledge.. Uri admits his source of power , even admit he is just conduit for that powers..

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Supposedly there is tons of photograpic mapping of the dark side of our moon is there not?
It was may impression that Clementine or other satelite probes took lots or dark side images with whatever sensor packages they had....radar,infra red, ordinary photography(digital?)
II hear that remote view of the moon was interupted when one of the entities noticed Ingo and called the opthers attention to him....??
Id like to see some more work in teaching this and other abilities to our youth....gut reaction to situations etc...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Additional info for those who unfamiliar with ingo swan's Penetration book

#UFO Encounter#

Above a small lake, a gray fog began to rise. Swann was startled as the fog was suddenly awash in luminous colors. Purple, red and yellow lightning bolts silently shot out in all directions.Then, suddenly an object appeared, fading into view over the lake waters.

Swann described the object as triangular, almost diamond shaped."As I remember it, the thing did not 'transport' itself. It GREW in place right where it appeared."With the appearance of the object a wind passed overhead, causing pine cones and branches to fall to the ground.

Swann writes that "ruby-red laser beams" began shooting out from the object, which still appeared to be growing in size, even though it remained stationary over the same location above the lake. Swann estimated the fully visible object at ninety feet wide.Laser beams hit the trees, and in the commotion of blasting pine and low-frequency pulsations,

Swann was dragged out of harm's way by Axelrod's operatives. A beam cracked the branches at the location they had only moments before abandoned in urgent haste. Looking back for a final glimpse, Swann noticed that the water of the lake was being sucked up into the weird object.

#Female alien / soulless human#

Sometime in the late summer of 1976, Swann made several trips between SRI and Los Angeles to spend time with friends. Little did he know, but he was about to encounter Axelrod's operatives again. During an ordinary trip to a Hollywood supermarket he was attracted to a super-sexy woman.

As he stood near the scantily clad beauty, he experienced an 'electric-shock' that sent waves of goosebumps over his entire body, and stood his hair on end. Swann interpreted this psychic alert as a warning that all was not right with this woman.In fact, he decided that she must be an extraterrestrial.

Swann's 'shocking' experience is far from unusual. It has been reported in many cases that lead to paranormal activity. Starstream Research was recently contacted about what appeared to be an animal mutilation that produced a similar 'shocking' effect upon physical contact with the carcass.

We know of other cases involving telephone calls from weird mechanical sounding voices, and from personal contact with another human being that has had paraphysical experiences. Swann had little time to react, however, as his shock turned to panic.Looking down the aisle he saw both of Mr. Axelrod's operatives, real-life men in black; dressed not like the character played by Will Smith, in suit and tie, but more like Arnold Schwarzenegger in "The Terminator," dressed in black jeans, boots and tank tops.

They were watching the strange, unearthly woman. Swann quickly left, knowing that Axelrod would soon be calling. The renewed phone contact by Axelrod was far from ordinary. First Swann received a mysterious phone call from a female operative, directing him to a different phone. The call ended in dead silence, suggesting that the phone line had been cut and spliced into.

Once he reached the designated phone, Swann engaged in a scrambled conversation with Axelrod, asking about the strange sexy woman in the supermarket. Axelrod warned, "I feel obliged to tell you that she is really dangerous."Apparently Swann believed that Axelrod's warning had confirmed his worst fear. Not only were extraterrestrials on the moon, but they had operatives here on Earth, among the ordinary people.

If Axelrod was to be believed, they were to be avoided at all possible cost.

#MR. AXELROD#

In late February, 1975, Swann's affair with the mysterious operation interested in extraterrestrial activity was initiated by a phone call from a well placed acquaintance, who alerted Swann to a forthcoming contact with a real-life man in the black.

Weeks later the call came in at 3AM, requesting Swann's presence in Washington, D.C.The mysterious contact from Mr. Axelrod directed Swann through a series of covert meetings at various locations. In the first meeting Swann was instructed to wait at the Museum of Natural History at the Smithsonian, until he was contacted by Axelrod's operatives.

In a scene worthy of a Hollywood movie, Swann was subjected to a full body search while en-route to the clandestine meeting. To prevent Swann from knowing the location of Axelrod's secret underground lair, a black hood was placed over his head.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Does it really need to be true for believers to be all bug eyed claiming it is indeed true.

Yet another thread for them to be slobbering over themselves about this resonates how true it sounds,..

edit on 10-12-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

truly these phenomena work their magic in 2 way..

in one way they are pushing the 'contactee' / 'abductee' and fanatical belief in UFO as benevolent alien entities..the other side of the coin they are also fanning the 'skeptic' who hide behind 'pseudo science' to deny the whole phenomena exist. they are manipulating people's belief.. even skeptics are falling into the trap.. (notice that when i said skeptic that means those who closed their mind and blindly believe in themselves)

these entities are really professional propagandaist.. i guess having exist before humanity make them expert in skills needed to bend human belief/will.. and they know their time is short now..

i have to agree with J.Vallee's assertion.. these guys are manupulating human's belief system.. the question is "to what end?"

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Supposedly there is tons of photograpic mapping of the dark side of our moon is there not?
It was may impression that Clementine or other satelite probes took lots or dark side images with whatever sensor packages they had....radar,infra red, ordinary photography(digital?)
II hear that remote view of the moon was interupted when one of the entities noticed Ingo and called the opthers attention to him....??
Id like to see some more work in teaching this and other abilities to our youth....gut reaction to situations etc...

i agree, NASA pretty much mapped all moon surface , thus i think Ingo Swan and his remote view session are viewing moon with pyschic eye (just like any other RV/CRV session, they all using psychic eye not physical eye)..

my point is that physically (material world) the moon is just what you see on the NASA photo, there is nothing to it, BUT psychicaly , there must be something there , something so terrible that even psychic travellers are hounded and chased out of the moon. ( i have a guess but i need more research on them )

so in a sense, people who think there is something unnatural on the moon might be right, just not viewable by physical eye. its all in psychic realm , or as some scientist prefer the term 'other dimension'

not to bring up any debate , but i am one of ATS lurker that disagree very much with alien moon base notion that some people believe (like john lear). i think they may be right but they are missing 2 thing, the alien entity are not really 'alien' and the base is not physical but in psychic world (aka other dimension)...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
hmm who to trust

Ingo swan who absorbs other peoples energy to heal himself,
an Extraterritorial or the men in black.

Ingo swan gets an odd feeling running through his body when seeing or being close to an Alien.. he probably thought he was having a heart attack with all that love, empathy and emotion he was feeling for the first time.

Now the men in black... the ones who lie, cheat and kill for their paycheck.

I think id feel safer with the Visitor (Extraterrestrial).

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by milomilo

Sir Patrick Moore (Who died yesterday) mapped much of the moon. Both the Russians and Americans used his maps for the lunar missions:-

news.discovery.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

there is every possibility that Swan just made the whole thing up

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Just a small interjection, as I've never heard of this Ingo fellow:

The "dark side" of the moon DOES recieve sunlight. We just don't see that face.

Off topic:

A true moon rotates on its own axis, independent of the planet. Every planet in our solar system has a true Moon. Except one.

This same planet has an orbital body which has no name (like Phobos, Io, Titan, etc). We call it The Moon.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin

true, either :

a) ingo tell the truth about everything in penetration
b) ingo was played by someone pretending to be agent
c) ingo lie for his own reason (sell book , messing up ppl's mind etc)
d) the real truth contain a bit of a b and c...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
one other thing i considering is that ingo been played by these entities all along..

i mean is axelrod really axelrod ? is the bodyguards (who ingo see as twins even though physically they are different) really goverment ? when ingo met the strange woman , isnt it too MUCH coincidence that ingo see the twins tailing the same women in the same supermarket as ingo ?

i kinda think someone is messing ingo's mind and in the end he contribute to the confusion of UFO phenomena by his book. since his reputation are very high in psychic RV/CRV , then people will believe ingo's book..is this the result that these mystery guys want ? the real purpose is to make ingo write up these absurd experiences ? (i think everyone agrees here that sexy woman incident is too strange and too coincidental)

so maybe ingo made everything up.. or someone put ingo thru the fun house and make him believe what he think he saw ...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Yeah, they do have various types of photograpic mapping of the dark side of our moon. Just this year NASA took the first video ever of the dark side :
www.foxnews.com...

I was referring to the the remote viewing aspects of it, but that was a good point to raise.

I wasn't aware of the other group of people who attempted to remote view the moon as well however. I'm going to look more into that...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin

He wasn't lying. He was an incredible man.

www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join