Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Stone Map of the World

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
So a rock surfaces that remotely looks like a layout of our landmasses with extra bits that should either be ignored or used to illustrate mythical landmasses never proven to exist.

Seems legit.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Fimbulvetr

Well, Scientist do not have the courage to really open their minds. that is a problem every time, something new that defies the current way of thinking emerges.

It is a role reversal. it used to be the church, who tried to silence real scientist like Copernicus. today, organize science is trying to silence real scientists and skeptics.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Sorry to say, but Europeans come out of their "dark ages" and act like they "discovered" the world.
And in the face of evidence that this world has probably been explored and settled countless times through history, are shocked that anyone could do so with "primitive" technology; when in fact technology has come in all flavors since the dawn of man. This backwards attitude to history, from all cultures, really irks me.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

I really, really respect and appreciate your comment.
If I could give you a million stars I would.

Pure greatness.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I heard this along with many of Klaus Dona's "artifacts" were debunked in another thread
Orion conspiracy anyone?
edit on 11-12-2012 by sneaglebob12 because: (no reason given)
edit on 11-12-2012 by sneaglebob12 because: Emphasis

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Originally posted by Fimbulvetr

So they new what the Earth looked liked from space, but they couldn't find a more spherical rock to use

I had the same question, but, I'm beginning to suspect that it may very well be an accurate depiction of how the world looked Pre-Cuck Barry. or possibly earlier pre-Jazz.
Certainly in the pre-Jazz era, the planet was indeed quite very L7.

Can you dig that daddy-o?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I had the same question, but, I'm beginning to suspect that it may very well be an accurate depiction of how the world looked Pre-Cuck Barry. or possibly earlier pre-Jazz. Certainly in the pre-Jazz era, the planet was indeed quite very L7.
Star.

Best post in the thread, thus far.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The rock which has a map carved into it was chosen because it is not a sphere that comes from the hole which is carved at its precise location. That is why the rock chosen is not a sphere and the location of where it came from is also not a circle but similar to the shape of the rock.
What is the map for? To show the location from where what the rock represents came from.
The rock represents the moon and there is another moon going to come from that hole.
When? I am not aware of that information.
Phobos is a perfect example.

I wrote a thread titled MARS TO EARTH, WITH LOVE which explains in more detail what is meant by that rock if any of you care to continue reading.
edit on 11-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Interesting but since the article does not mention any contextual information of the finding in 1984 of the stone, any attempt to date (stone can't be dated but organic material and deposits around it can serve as an indication) as well as any tool marks and artwork.

Without any real contextual information it does not go further than interesting, there are a lot o hoaxer attempting to create similar artifacts to really grant its face value validity.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

It has been debunked. Google "Klaus dona debunked"

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sneaglebob12

Do you have a link you can share that debunks the stone map? I'd be interested to read that.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com... I believe around the end of this page it should explain something.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sneaglebob12

Referring to the Moderators post about KD being an unreliable source?

I really dont have much to say about any of the finds associated, i.e. the Black Pyramid or any of the others that have been debunked. I stated as much in the opening of this thread.. Im only interested in this stone map, and would love to see if there has been any sort of testing on ANY level, of whether or not its a hoax.

To me, simply claiming it's a hoax because you can't find information about it doesn't hold enough water that I'd write it off completely. That being said, I also don't hold the Map to be 100% truth either, as there isn't enough evidence to support that side. I'm riding the fence.

What I'd really like to see happen is a definitive explanation of who/what/where about this specific object.

I was hoping that with your KD google search, something about the stone map debunking would appear.. and since I couldn't find anything relative to it with my own google search, thought maybe you had the corner on the market.
edit on 12-12-2012 by Fimbulvetr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
heres a twist:

what if, it is a fake but is really a hidden secret, out in the open of event to come in the future. and that it is not a map of the past but of the future. done by people of this time as a secret hint to those in the know of where the earth will be when the shtf. knowing full well that most would say its a fake and thus making sure it would be seen in the public eye.

^^

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Wouldn't anything done now a days a hint for the future. our buildings are the archaeology of the future. isn't a globe, a much better hint than a stone? or time capsules?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This map seems to indicate a large land mass off the East coast of the Americas.

Atlantis, perhaps?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I'm sorry if I mislead you, the posts made by the guy was enough to convince me that klaus dona's entire work was fake and the stone map was tied to him as with the other artifacts (as far as I know, I may be wrong)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnWoodland

"Wouldn't anything done now a days a hint for the future. our buildings are the archaeology of the future. isn't a globe, a much better hint than a stone? or time capsules? "

well im sure it would, it would also be easier to spot if they typed the letters NWO in the lower hand corner of that globe as well. ^^ but im sure that wont happen anytime soon either lol.

it was just a fantasy conspiracy. ^9

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

That looks like it may have been done with a powered engraver to me. It has that look to it and I've done a little stone carving and experimented with many methods over the years. The one I have now spins as it chips and it leaves lines just like that. Like you, I've a lot of experience working with stones having grown up with a Rock Shop in our basement, built multiple mineral / crystal / gemstone collections and taken many semesters of various courses in Geology in the 1970's.

Old is something it's not IMO also.

Hand work would look nothing like that.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
oh, I get it, it's ageoid....

Well, that would be nice, but I'm going with pre-Cuck Barry, and certainly before Diles Mavis.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join