It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - The Ultimate False Flag?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

He didn't say anythinf. It was a general statement for the ones who is dying to.see something to happen. Obviously you missed the edit part what I said.

Anyway people really take the 2012 out of context.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I guess another good use of this thread would be for theorizing on the different kinds of 2012 false flag events that could occur, who would be behind them, and what the motives could be, and how to identify them as such. Also a good place to report on any evidence of pre-planning for such a man-made disaster.

Again, not that any of us want something to happen, but hey, its a great day for a false flag and this is ATS. These are the kinds of things we discuss.

Personally, I think the best false flag modality would be HAARP-style stuff. Using it to cause quakes, or put imagery in the sky, or something like that and then blame it on the 2012 prophecies. I've heard something about a "SKYFALL" type of event too, where somebody uses some kind of tech to reverse/modify gravity in certain locales to cause people to fly into the sky.

Dec 21 would be a great day to test some sort of new secret tech or weaponry, so that if anything bad happens as a result, they can always just blame 2012. The Norway Spiral just came to mind...
edit on 10-12-2012 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6

He didn't say anythinf. It was a general statement for the ones who is dying to.see something to happen. Obviously you missed the edit part what I said.

Anyway people really take the 2012 out of context.

Dear sylent6,

I didn't say you accused the OP and I did read the edit. I then brought up Kaku and repeated what he had said, he said that this year and next year could experience extreme solar flares. The fact that these things are possible in 2012 and 2013 should still be considered, we cannot ignore them merely because there are fools out there that think the world is going to end because of some incorrectly deciphered Mayan calendar.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I think both of you are actually on the same page and neither of you is poo-flinging at the other. This might be a case of mistaken intent from reading text.

Clearly, this misunderstanding is 2012's fault.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliophant

Dear Heliophant,

I think sylent6's heart is in the right place and did not feel that I was being attacked at all. I just think that we should consider whether or not all this hype about 2012 may be used in other ways as you suggested in your OP. I don't have any hurt feelings and I sylent6 does not either. Peace to all.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I have thought about this quiet alot. If something like this were to occur I would think it would have to come in the form of mass sustained power outtages, or sudenly the world runs out of gas. These would be the easiest solution to make a civilization into a survival state in a month or two. Who or why I a not sure of yet. The thing that made me start to consider this is all the media hype conserning solar flares in 2012.

DO YOU REALLY THINK THE MAYANS THOUGHT THE WORLD WOULD END BY POWER SHORTAGE?????????

There is no end of the world by power shortage. IF it does happen that there is a power outage on the 21st, it will be a man made event. Not catastraphe via lack of coffe maker.

In a situation like this it would be imperitive that people worked together. If the people cannot rally together in the situation and support each other, then chaos is bound to pursue. If we cannot work together as a community to help shelter, feed and support those who can't make it, then we are bound to repeat the chains of history. It is up to us to make sure that the world doesn't turn on eachother just cause someone pulled the plug on society.

At the end of the day, all I can say is;

LOVE ONE ANOTHER......... It will be the only way

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliophant
December 21, 2012. Everyone knows about the paranoia surrounding this date. Many esoteric cultures have placed significance on this date and now many people think the Earth is going to explode, or Jesus is going to return, or a comet is going to hit, or "something". SOMETHING.

Now... lets just say that maybe the 2012 date the ancients were so interested with is just a celestial marker or simply holds some sort of esoteric significance. Lets just say that NOTHING OF NATURAL ORIGIN will occur to bring death and destruction on Dec 21 2012.

Still with me? Good. See where this is going...?

So if the world is erroneously expecting some sort of major doom event on that date, wouldn't that be the perfect time for some global-elite powerhouse to stage a massive event that actually does cause some doom? Then they could easily say, "Oh man, that was just 2012! Totally sucks that three continents just blew up, but it was totally 2012's fault. We totally didnt just use a bunch of nukes or some crazy HAARP-style tech to forward our own agenda."

Get the idea?

So what if all the 2012 hype is just a huge pretext to a false-flag on a global scale? Just a thought I've had lately. I really don't think 2012 will be a doomsday all by itself... but if we're all expecting it anyways, wouldn't that be the perfect time to stage a false flag?

My advice? Stop worrying about some mystical 2012 event that probably won't happen and, instead, be on the lookout for HUMANS that might want to do something on that date.

Oh, and hooray for my first thread in years!

edit on 9-12-2012 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

My thoughts exactly! I worry that those folks who truelly expect something big are not going to be able to handle it when nothing of significance happens and cause chaos of some sorts. The truth is so hard to find these days, and it is a perfect set up for our government to do
I watch for natural disasters, but am very leary of the man made kind.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
OP,

If you think TPTB will use the Dec 21st as a False Flag, why didn't they use the Y2K or Camping's scare to do something?

The old adage is never let a good crisis go to waste. Well they sure have wasted some over the years...

I really think that TPTB are more spooked that something might really happen outside their control around that date, hence why I feel there is less hype about it in the daily news, unlike the Y2K scare that was pumped into the homes every night on the news.

Well, we will find out one way or another in 11 days.

Sirric

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

i have had the same idea that you're onto...

www.youtube.com...

the gorgia guidestones... "keep the population under 500mil" ? lol.. its on like donkey kong and nobody is prepared for what is to come.. not even those sad people of "doomsday preppers".. the plan has been on the go for centuries. we are currently on the verge of finding out "what will happen" .. no aliens... if they are.. then they're man made.. "ring ring" anyone heard of project blue beam?

www.youtube.com...

sorry for the crappy youtube links.. just the easiest way to express what its about...

www.youtube.com...

I live in South Africa.. THANK THE LORD that this stuff is going down on USA soil...yes, we get to sit back and watch the show.. maybe have to hide a little while from nuclear explosions that occur abroad, we dont have any active nuclear power plants..

one question for all you americans... what have you done to prepare? someone posted in another thread and said "The USA has more than 270mil private gun owners" ... do you have a gun? if you do, do you think TPTB have not already got information on everyone who does own weaponry?

I stick by my guns when saying I dont think anything is going to happen supernaturally... I do however believe that if there was anytime in history to launch a global epidemic, around the 21-12-12 would be the date.

If hitler were alive today, and had been plotting the rise of the Nazi army in secret for generations.. do you think this would be the perfect time for such an event?

My thoughts are with everyone in the USA during this time that we are going into.. nobody can say for certain what is going to happen, yet nobody can say for certain that nothing will transpire either... Has obama even adressed the issue of mass panic? if not.. its not like the USA to sit back and hope it will just be another day in the office.. when a security guard gets shot, the WHOLE country goes into mourning.. what has been done to reassure the US citizens that nothing is going to happen?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

its simple to answer.

en.wikipedia.org...

"It is estimated that the world population reached one billion for the first time in 1804. It was another 123 years before it reached two billion in 1927, but it took only 33 years to reach three billion in 1960. Thereafter, the global population reached four billion in 1974, five billion in 1987, six billion in 1999 and, according to the United States Census Bureau, seven billion in March 2012.[1] The United Nations, however, estimated that the world population reached seven billion in October 2011."

"The highest rates of growth – global population increases above 1.8% per year – were seen briefly during the 1950s, and for a longer period during the 1960s and 1970s. The growth rate peaked at 2.2% in 1963, and had declined to 1.1% by 2011. Total annual births were highest in the late 1980s at about 138 million,[7] and are now expected to remain essentially constant at their 2011 level of 134 million, while deaths number 56 million per year, and are expected to increase to 80 million per year by 2040"

for someone who's mission is to decrease the polutation... now seems like the right time before things can really get hectic..

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliophant
I guess another good use of this thread would be for theorizing on the different kinds of 2012 false flag events that could occur, who would be behind them, and what the motives could be, and how to identify them as such. Also a good place to report on any evidence of pre-planning for such a man-made disaster.

Again, not that any of us want something to happen, but hey, its a great day for a false flag and this is ATS. These are the kinds of things we discuss.

Personally, I think the best false flag modality would be HAARP-style stuff. Using it to cause quakes, or put imagery in the sky, or something like that and then blame it on the 2012 prophecies. I've heard something about a "SKYFALL" type of event too, where somebody uses some kind of tech to reverse/modify gravity in certain locales to cause people to fly into the sky.

Dec 21 would be a great day to test some sort of new secret tech or weaponry, so that if anything bad happens as a result, they can always just blame 2012. The Norway Spiral just came to mind...

where do i hit the "like" button..

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliophant

12:21:12 - The Beginning to the End?

The Truth
December 21, 2012 can be the starting point to the end of the world as we know it. The past several years; we as a species have destroyed our planet along with each other.

We no longer care about our principles. Our children now live in a world of wants, instant gratification and on the whole; we as a species are lost.

Perhaps this new common fear or the unknown, the idea that our world will come to an end is exactly what we need to wake up.

The Facts
Throughout all of our species histories it had been written that the world would indeed suffer an end to the current civilizations way of life.

War, famine, greed and pestilence is as old as the stone carvings it has been written upon and has been a part of our species since the dawn of time.

Religions have been a big part of these histories and accounts for 9 of 10; the reason for wars which then in turn creates famine, greed and pestilence.

The Perspective
Our species, need to see what is really important in life and make a choice.

Common sense is as easy as it can get, without the influence of the unknown or a belief; that it is right, based on old scriptures or stone carvings.

9 out of 10 know right from wrong, however they turn a blind eye to it due to their own individual wants and have forgotten what they need. Pushing their ideas and religions on others when it is not welcome.

Live and let live, and allow one to be one's self through the guidance of true knowledge and common sense. Share ideas and beliefs even though they may not be accepted by all, then leave it at that.

The End
Our world can end as we know it if we as a species choose to believe in the current way we live our lives.

War will continue which in turn will create the instability we all face as a species. We will continue to destroy our planet and each other unless we can change our perspective.

Can we as a species change our path to our inevitable extinction by allowing individual beliefs and ideas to influence our common sense.

Everyone knows the facts that has brought us to this point.

Live and let live without pushing one another to follow ones lead, but listen and accept that not everyone will agree then leave it at that.

For if we can not we are truly at a point of irreversible cataclysmic doom.

It has been written throughout all of our histories and can no longer be ignored.

---- just a thought ---

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Good thoughts OP, S&F. I never imagined 12/21 as the grand finale of false flags but it seems logical and quite probable. But who knows, maybe the heroes will highjack this date from the villains?

As another poster put it, the stage is definitely set and the 21st will surely be an interesting day however it plays out.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
OP,

If you think TPTB will use the Dec 21st as a False Flag, why didn't they use the Y2K or Camping's scare to do something?

Maybe the Y2K scare was the first time TPTB realized how mass-hysteria could work in the modern age. Maybe they stoked those fires as an exercise in using a popular concern to engineer widespread panic. Maybe not.

But just because there have been other opportunities for a false flag doesn't mean that they have to utilize all of them. There are usually many variables at play with such events. Maybe the timing was off, maybe a backroom deal delayed/halted other opportunities, etc. Just because there are buildings all over New York and planes all over the sky doesn't mean they stage a 9/11 every time a plane flies near a building with an operative on-board.

The old adage is never let a good crisis go to waste. Well they sure have wasted some over the years...

Maybe so, but they can't possibly stage a false flag at every opportunity. They wouldn't be able to play that card all the time without people catching on. Balance is key in everything.

I really think that TPTB are more spooked that something might really happen outside their control around that date, hence why I feel there is less hype about it in the daily news, unlike the Y2K scare that was pumped into the homes every night on the news.

I think the 2012 hype in the media has escalated as of late, but I digress. If there is some sort of large false flag in the works, we certainly don't know the details of the operation and we don't know exactly how they would want to use the media to that end. Maybe they want the media running hype 24/7 to spread the fear - maybe they want the media to let it go so that everyone else looks like a nutjob. Could go either way.

And your comment about TPTB being spooked... Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe they want you to think that. Maybe because of our belief that Dec 21 is a prophesied doomsday, and because of our belief that TPTB are "spooked" by it and building bunkers, we might not ever consider that what they are really doing is making sure they are safe on the day they decide to "hit the button".

Or maybe they ARE spooked about something outside their control so they dig in to play it safe, and "Hey, while we're at it, let's make sure we make use of this thing. If Nature doesn't do it, we can. Heck, we've already got bunkers!"

Just thinking outside the box.

Well, we will find out one way or another in 11 days.

Indeed. Keep sharp.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
What would the elites gain by staging a global "doom" event under the guise of 2012?

Global government, removal of personal freedoms.

make problem => solve problem.

What has 9/11, (local "doom") done for the elites in the USA?
What would a global 9/11 (global "doom") do for the elites of the Earth?

You already know the answer here.

God Bless,

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by freee

I agree, sadly, that overpopulation is a real issue that TPTB (either evil, good, or neutral) HAVE to be concerned with. We're growing at such a fast rate that if TPTB don't do something to cull that growth rate, the natural systems of the world eventually will. Balance is key in all things, and right now we're quickly heading toward an extreme imbalance of human population.

Maybe this is a motive for a global false flag. Solve the population problem and let everyone just blame 2012 for it.

Just a thought.

I'd really like to get the concept of this OP in front of everyone. I think it's important that we consider how TPTB might make use of such an event as 2012. If you agree, please flag and share. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I tend to be on the side of "nothing will happen on 12/21/12"

However... My belief is the hype has been manufactured to see how much fear they can instill in the people. More like a social experiment to see which of the sheeple actually fear the end. I believe this experiment is a mind game (which, we know they love playing) and has been in full effect since the early 50's.

I feel that just like on 9/11 - when the time comes for a false flag it will be with surprise when everyone has their guard down.

Which after 2012, people will be breathing a sigh of relief and getting back into their comfort zones. So expect something in 2013 or 2014 which will catch all us completely off guard.

Hmmm... Now that I think of it Y2K was a panic situation that led to extreme societal relief after nothing happened (people even felt foolish for "preparing"), then 21 months later 9/11 occurred and everyone went into panic mode.

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

That's an interesting point. I think it's very important that we all consider the effects of "anticipating" such an event. If everyone is thinking in the same direction of anxiety, it will have a measurable social effect that can be used by TPTB. It's also entirely possible that, like Y2K, we have totally misunderstood what the ancients were trying to say about 2012 and that maybe TPTB have an interest and/or played a part in generating our anxiety over it.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have a gut feeling that there is a covert war going on at the very highest levels.

The "bad elite" (if they really exist) have had numerous opportunities to hit us with pandemics, earthquakes, ect ... yet they haven't.

Perhaps there is another very power faction out there that we are not aware of thrawrting these man-made disasters. Not all of them can be prevented (Fukishima anyone?).

The technology at the disposal of the most powerful and secretive people could destroy us all at any time. I think that maybe us normal humans have someone watching our backs and fighting against them.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I fully agree that there must be good/positive elements within TPTB. I know we all tend to think of them as the Evil Club, but there almost has to be some good people up there with good intentions. Im sure they disagree on what to do quite a bit - partly because the bad guys can't agree on exactly what/how to do, and maybe partly because some good elements have blocked it.

You're right, they certainly could rain down the hammer on us at just about any time, so it is interesting to think about what their true agenda is. Regardless, I'm fairly certain that they haven't missed the 2012 hype as a potential opportunity. For what, who knows... but at the very least they HAVE to be talking about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join