It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - The Ultimate False Flag?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
December 21, 2012. Everyone knows about the paranoia surrounding this date. Many esoteric cultures have placed significance on this date and now many people think the Earth is going to explode, or Jesus is going to return, or a comet is going to hit, or "something". SOMETHING.

Now... lets just say that maybe the 2012 date the ancients were so interested with is just a celestial marker or simply holds some sort of esoteric significance. Lets just say that NOTHING OF NATURAL ORIGIN will occur to bring death and destruction on Dec 21 2012.

Still with me? Good. See where this is going...?

So if the world is erroneously expecting some sort of major doom event on that date, wouldn't that be the perfect time for some global-elite powerhouse to stage a massive event that actually does cause some doom? Then they could easily say, "Oh man, that was just 2012! Totally sucks that three continents just blew up, but it was totally 2012's fault. We totally didnt just use a bunch of nukes or some crazy HAARP-style tech to forward our own agenda."

Get the idea?

So what if all the 2012 hype is just a huge pretext to a false-flag on a global scale? Just a thought I've had lately. I really don't think 2012 will be a doomsday all by itself... but if we're all expecting it anyways, wouldn't that be the perfect time to stage a false flag?

My advice? Stop worrying about some mystical 2012 event that probably won't happen and, instead, be on the lookout for HUMANS that might want to do something on that date.

Oh, and hooray for my first thread in years!

edit on 9-12-2012 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Just another way of looking at a similar idea!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

P

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Ah, glad to see I'm not the only one that thinks all this 2012 hype is just that - HYPE - and that the hype might be the worst part of Dec 21.

edit on 9-12-2012 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Poor 2012, your always being made fun of. It is the perfect time for a false flag. No one would know for sure what the source was if crafts appeared.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliophant

Dear Heliophant,

In keeping with your premise of false flag, what if we entered the "End Times" in 2013, what if we had a single world currency, international setting of laws and 3 1/2 years of the greatest prosperity in history. If someone claimed we were in the end times (by the way, in the bible, the world does not end at Armageddon, it is a battle that is stopped), nobody would listen because they have heard about it enough and the Mayans were misunderstood.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Another good spin on the same idea. We all need to stop expecting something. We all need to stop thinking we know what this 2012 business is all about lest we become blind to what's really going on.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I've pondered something similar.

If someone with ill intent were to really consider it. They would indeed utilise 21/12/12 as a time to enact their scheme. I imagine bane appearing on telly at 10am on december 21 with his message of omnipotence, as he systematically blows up city after city.

No one would expect it, because no one expects anything to happen. If anything happens, there will be insane confusion as people try to determine if it's a hoax or real. Perfect calamity.

Bane, Osama bin wandering, Bob.. whoever..

this planet is not short of evil genius. It's just missing the stage.. and here it comes.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

That's a good example of the kind of thing I'm getting at. It's important to point out that the only reason Dec 21 2012 would be a great day for evil people to do their thing is because everyone is already worried about it. The world has cast a spotlight on that date and lots of people/interests might want to step into that limelight.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Dear Heliophant,

I had proposed that all the 2012 nonsense may be to hide the real reason that certain things are going on. It is a fact that the governments and wealthy are building underground shelters at a very high rate. Perhaps they know something that we do not and the nonsense 2012 stuff is so that we remain ignorant of the real threat. A hypothetical, what would you do if you knew that in 2014 the magnetic pole was going to shift and you had no idea how it might affect the world? As President, would you tell everyone or would you let the debt go unabated and let everyone have a few good years? We did have a decade of unprecedented wealth and even though that has ended, very few people have been foreclosed on and we have continued to pay people for years on unemployment. Maybe they decided it really didn't matter.

I am just tossing this out there to support your idea that there may be something else behind all the 2012 nonsense.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

So maybe the governments that are obviously building bunkers and prepping for some sort of disaster don't have any foreknowledge of some mystic 2012 doom... maybe they just know that they are going to bomb us all on that date, for example, and just want to be safe when they "push the button."

In this hypothetical, the governments wouldn't be hiding from some solar flare or asteroid collision that we don't know about... they would be hiding from whatever it is they are planning to do to the rest of us, and simply using the 2012 hype as a cover. That's not to say I believe this is exactly the case... but in keeping with the idea from the OP, its a possibility.

edit on 10-12-2012 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
What would the elites gain by staging a global "doom" event under the guise of 2012?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Well, our global population growth rate is getting rather high... maybe they just want to reduce our numbers a bit? And instead of waiting for decades to do it the "nice" way by limiting reproduction, they use the unique opportunity provided by perceived 2012 doom to cut our numbers without anyone blaming them.

This is just a hypothetical. Who know what the agenda would be. The OP is simply pointing out that maybe we're all worried about the wrong thing and that we should stop anticipating doom on that day. And that if something DOES happend on Dec 21, maybe we should remain critical in our analysis of events. Maybe the asteroid that wipes out Iran, for example, isn't an asteroid after all.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Dear Heliophant,

In Ventura, California there is a hotel, the Crowne, it is right on the beach and it has six plates in it's courtyard, each represents one of the six parts of the Eye of Horus, if you ever get the chance you should go see it, based on your avatar.

For the past two decades, governments have been preparing for something. The government has been contracting for coffins and places to hold large numbers of people. While the Alex Jones of this world would have us believe that it is so they can control and kill us all, I don't find that very rational. What if they do expect a massive solar flare or a magnetic pole reversal, you could not possibly build enough to house 7 billion people underground. If you expected either of those scenerios, what would be proper planning and preparation and how would you do it without creating panic. Heck, what if they believed aliens were going to land, what would you prepare for the public reaction to be and how would you prevent it. The easy answer is ridicule any beliefs that something bad was going to happen.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Interesting, I'll go check it out. My avatar is Anubis, BTW.

Indeed, there have been many powerful and wealthy groups prepping for "something" for a long time. Maybe they are just planning for naturally occurring global disasters (solar flares, pole shift, comets, aliens, etc.). But maybe that planning has nothing to do with 2012. Maybe they were just prepping for any situation that could occur at anytime, not just relevant to 2012.

Or maybe they ARE expecting something of their own design to occur on Dec 21. Or maybe not. What I'm saying is that worrying is not productive, so stop worrying about some natural 2012 disaster that we can't do anything about and probably won't happen anyways.

More to the point, stop thinking that IF something happens on Dec 21, that it must be due to natural causes. Even more to the point, just stop expecting something altogether.

Even if some natural event DOES occur on Dec 21 after all, it doesn't change the fact that Dec 21 would be a great time to stage some false flag event... since everyone would think it was some supernatural or natural event.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Dear Heliphant,

I was merely referencing the eye next to your character, that is the eye of Horus, it is made up of six parts that have both mathematical and philosophical meaning. Peace.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Yes, I got that.
You're right on the nose. I was just letting you know who the character next to it is, just for FYI.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I think some people on here wants something to happen.

And lets say it does hypothetically, would it be something to get all excited because thousands of people have suffered of a devastating disaster?

Would it be news worthy to say ..I knew it, told you so attitude ?

Stop it enough with 2013 bs non sense already! Lets focus on having a damn good Christmas with our family and getting through next year instead entertaining our minds on seeing or hoping of suffering.

By the way Op, this is not for you.
edit on 10-12-2012 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

I certainly don't want anything bad to happen. Nor do I spend an inordinate amount of time worrying about it. But the false flag opportunity provided by 2012 hysteria has been coming to mind lately, and I wanted to share.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Originally posted by sylent6
By the way Op, this is not for you.
edit on 10-12-2012 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

Gotchya.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
What would the elites gain by staging a global "doom" event under the guise of 2012? [/
Control!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Dear sylent6,

Why would anyone want catastrophes? We try and prepare for them and that is what our government is supposed to do. By looking at how we are preparing we can better understand what is being prepared for, it does not means something will happen. Dr. Michio Kaku, the world renowned physicist, has said that we may see solar flares take out the electrical grid, he didn't say it would, he said it was a possibility. Does that mean he wants it to happen? NO, he said we should take certain precautions with the grid. Should we ignore his advice because we want to see people hurt?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join