It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terry Kerry Boozes It Up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I can't make out the beer label.
Wonder what kind she drinks?
(and drinks and drinks and drinks ... )

Actually, I was pleasantly surprised to see
her drinking beer and not some French wine.
Makes her a little more palatable.
(just a very tiny little more....)
Polite society anticipates Teresa's pizazz

By Stephanie Mansfield
THE WASHINGTON TIMES
October 23, 2004

Federally funded Botox clinics. Diamond pickle pins. Fish stew for state dinners, followed by green tea and Portuguese pound cake. Pre-nups and private Gulfstream jets. Hermes bags, aromatherapy, homeopathic remedies and $4,000 Chanel suits. No more twin sets. No more twins. Blowsy hair, brassy mouth and bossy boots.

Is mainstream America ready for Teresa Heinz Kerry, a woman who radio host Don Imus wonders might be "too crazy to be first lady"?

"Well, they better be," said Betty Ford's former press secretary Sheila Weidenfeld. "I think she's going to be controversial, which is good. That's because she'll speak up."

The French will love her," deadpanned Sheila Tate, Nancy Reagan's former press secretary.

For that reason, social Washington is salivating at the idea of a revitalized White House, with a multilingual, art-collecting, wine-drinking, garden-loving billionairess who calls herself "cheeky" and "sexy" running the salon.

LINK

[edit on 10/23/2004 by FlyersFan]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'm sure it's just the camera angle, but what jumped out at me in the first photo was "Kerry Edwards LIE".

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
She likes a beer, so what?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Anybody can enjoy a nice cool beer on a hot dragging day.

more power for the women

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I see no problem with her having a beer, now if GW Bush was having one I would be a little upset.

I am glad she likes beer, she earned points with me....well 1 anyway.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The standard of political commentary and campaign analysis at ATS grows from strength to strength.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
The standard of political commentary and campaign analysis at ATS grows from strength to strength.

No...YOU SHUT UP!

I really showed him

j/k MA

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Pathetic.

.....but a conversation focusing on and taking up time about Terry Kerry who may or may not like a beer or several is taking time up from discussing the actual untreated alcoholic in chief 'Dub-ya'.

Isn't it.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Even my 77 year old mother likes a cold one...pleazzze.... whats wrong with her having one? More power to her.

Laura likes cookies and milk, im sure.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Even my 77 year old mother likes a cold one...pleazzze.... whats wrong with her having one? More power to her.

Laura likes cookies and milk, im sure.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with cookies and milk. I love cookies and milk - you go Laura!!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
I'm sure it's just the camera angle, but what jumped out at me in the first photo was "Kerry Edwards LIE".

That is pretty funny!
Along with Teresa Kerry saying "Look America! I'm a freakin' sot and proud of it!"

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
discussing the actual untreated alcoholic in chief 'Dub-ya'.

Yes pathetic that you could say this, if you would have read my post above, I already answered it.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   

.....but a conversation focusing on and taking up time about Terry Kerry who may or may not like a beer or several is taking time up from discussing the actual untreated alcoholic in chief 'Dub-ya'.

Actually, If you look at him you'll see he has "gin blossoms" on his cheeks that are burst blood vessels due to alcohol abuse.

You can also see his yellow skin colour lately that indicate possible liver problems.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Something you might like to see.

You need Quicktime.
Bush on Booze

[edit on 25-10-2004 by Ischyros]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Pathetic.

Isn't it.

Blah blah blah. Bush is a Blah Blah Blah..
I have presonally seen Bush drinkingBlah Blah Blah...
I cut a line of Blah and while Laura wasn't looking Dubya took the straw and blahblahblah.

More senseless noise that means nothing.
Sminkey, when did you stop beating your spouse?

I certainly have no problem with the heffier drinking a beer, but lets face it, an armload?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Flyer's Fan: Keep trying.

Ischyros: Nice find!

TC: At least she can handle her beer. Sam TwoCan.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   

You are a riot, as usual, cargo!

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
One line response TC, you should know better than that. Im afraid I will have to deduct 20 points as a penalty.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Well, she was born a Portuguese, and most Portuguese do like to drink beer, and when they drink beer, they do not drink only one.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Last time I checked she was of age to be able to drink alcohol...

As long as she's not making an as^ out of herself or driving drunk I don't see the big deal.

Gawd...if Kerry gets elected will you people be nitpicking at petty sh#t like this for the next 4 years??

[edit on 10/24/2004 by Lecky]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join