It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emotion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
"The strongest emotion is the emotion to find itself when the self is lost "

I guess that emotion it is a creature ...in a way ,maybe she has legs and can walk but she cannot talk.

Many times the emotion came silently to us without any prior warning..we just can feel it and even then we cannot see it.

If we feel butterflies in our body then emotion it is like an buterfly she comes to us and she flies after she gave us something ..I don't know what that thing can be...maybe just emotion.

dryicons.com...

Or emotions are like beautiful flowers in garden they grow and when the time is right we just put them in a vase in a window somewhere anywhere to be seen by others..or maybe just by us.

But that means that we have our own secret garden full of... emotions.

www.livingdesignhome.com...

"What a scientist cannot do is to rediscover and reinvent the emotion because he will be certainly be very emotional"

I don't know if emotions are positive or negative or how we can define and separate them.

Maybe there are just emotions.

When I look to a violin caressed by fingers of the violinist , then that is the emotion from a violin.

www.musicwithease.com...

Between white and black stands the emotion of the colors, between the teeth of the lion and antelope meat stays the emotion of....life

www.flero.net...

Between the wings of the bird and the air stays the emotion of the flying high in the skies.

alchemical-weddings.com...

Between the past and the present stands the emotion of the future...oh sorry ,I mean between the past and the future stays the emotion of the present,I mean....never mind!

Between the waters of the sea stands the emotion of the shore because they touch all the time.

Maybe emotion is when I wrote these words.

Oh emotions....

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
You hit the nail dead on. That's why it's said that you must love yourself, before you can love others. I can't stress how true this is because I finally found my way and learned to love myself and I realize now, I can actually love somebody properly.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Between the Sun and the Moon stays the emotion of light.....in a way!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Absolutely beautifyly stated and embraced the confusion generated by emotion. Good, bad, neutral (just is). Where does it come from? From errors in or thinking/understanding, fear/joy based on instinct and truth or erroneous based on past experience/teaching/traditions.

Great topic OP.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Absolutely beautifyly stated and embraced the confusion generated by emotion.
Thank you liveandlearn maybe we learn from our emotions,how to keep them or how to dream to...emotions.

I wish I dream an emotion ...just "like upon a star"...and maybe I did.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

I wish I dream an emotion ...just "like upon a star"...and maybe I did.

Maybe you did.............................................Again

top topics

join