It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Geographic -- UFO DAY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Is anybody watching this series as it is on now? I must say these UFO hunters must be stark raving mad!
I can't believe how brave they are. Just saying. The whole thing is sending a shiver down my spine. Ryder, James.... go home!!

HX

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
When did this air and what episode is it on?

I'm not really into these "____ Hunter" shows, etc... As a lot of them seem to be crap, (Destination Truth I am talking about you), but I wouldn't mind checking out a new one, especially with it being about UFOs.

Is this a series, or just a one day program on the channel?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lifemonkey

Hi lifemonkey

It is on now National Geographic channel on sky uK

I don't know how many more UFO's they want to see?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Never really ever watched it - I cant imagine they have actually got any convincing footage as I have never seen any clips from the show posted here or anywhere.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lifemonkey

You mean ..destination truth that NEVER found any thing?! Lol!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
These shows hunting UFO's and Bigfoot are terrible. It's hysterical when they think they've caught a "Squatch" on their infrared cameras, it turns out to be cows in a field! They always break away with a cliff hanger. When they come back from a commercial it always turns out to be some animal in the woods, or they don't know what it could be, but it was definitely a "Squatch."

UFO hunters think every light in the sky is a UFO. Instead, I would rather see them follow-up on know UFO case studies and try to find enough evidence to support it.

Both shows are Booooooooring.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
its finished now. I thought scariest one was when they were in a tunnel with the dead end being a massive steel entrence.
I thought that was creepy. I don't know why they would carry on walking down the tunnel. Just seems crazy to me to go out looking.
Then to go searching withh nightvision in the middle of knowhere.
I don't know what the series is called, only what channel it was on. I wanted to watch 'an idiot abroad' but it came on and the
Programme looked pretty genuine to me. It kept me gripped in parts and I don't mind admitting it.
I just kept thinking 'they are mad!' I know they had a few humerous moments, but, it kept me glued to my armchair, cosidering I try to avoid programmes like that as a rule.
Some of the interviews were quite passionate. It creeped me out . I saw a ufo a couple of years back and I have a pic on my bb. I wish I knew how to transfer it to hear. It is an amazing picture.
I think so, because I'd been looking at it for about 5 minutes and then I saw more mobile as it was on the edge of the chair by the backdoor.
I don't want to see another ufo programme for a while or alien.
Sometimes I think ignorance is bliss.

new topics

top topics

join