It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb Old Lady vs. Ancient Aliens Debunked

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: Harte

got a pic that shows this pecking on the h stones?

No. Would you know it if you saw it?
Pics might be out there. Haver you looked?
I've just got the Protzen paper "Who taught the Inca stonemasons their skills?" link to pdf

I'm sure you've seen it at Heiser's site, but I linked it for others.

It's in there, though the paper doesn't address itself toward Tiahuanaco entirely.

Harte

that paper is what i based my video on. there's no pics of pecked h stones. the supposed drag mark image, is of a stone with mortar and doesn't look like it's an h stone either. the supposed quarry with pounding stones is of a red sandstone quarry not an andecite quarry. and etc. there's evidence of recyclying the stones from pumapunku for use in tiwanaku temple/pyramid complex. which means that various marks to move them to that area, may have been done later, when they were scavenging the stones from pumapunku. in short, too many assumptions.
edit on 3-9-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

a reply to: Harte

got a pic that shows this pecking on the h stones?

No. Would you know it if you saw it?

Pics might be out there. Haver you looked?

I've just got the Protzen paper "Who taught the Inca stonemasons their skills?" link to pdf

I'm sure you've seen it at Heiser's site, but I linked it for others.

It's in there, though the paper doesn't address itself toward Tiahuanaco entirely.

Harte

that paper is what i based my video on. there's no pics of pecked h stones. the supposed drag mark image, is of a stone with mortar and doesn't look like it's an h stone either.

Fig. 23 in the pdf, though not identified, looks like the local andesite.

You can see the rough-hewn parts vs. the already smoothed parts in that stone.

As I said, I don't think you would recognize the pecking marks if you could see them. You would recognize the "scalloping" left when quarrying with pounders though.

Lastly, I believe I'm right concerning the stones in the still pic of the vid you posted. Either that, or the pic has had the colors changed.

The andesite is a light gray at the site, while the sandstone is (of course) reddish.

In the cover pic of your vid, all the stones are red.

Harte

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join