It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens if nothing happens on Dec 21st, 2012? Possible mass suicides in France?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

It's not directly affecting the weather its a metaphor. Think of the universe as a giant machine. Everything working together cohesively. It all works together.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

huh? say what? Is that how the ascension is going to fail? because a few million believe didn't believe it would happen so it won't? If that's the case why are you so jazzed that it will.. because I don't care who you are you are not gonna convince everyone on this rock that something is gonna happen...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

It's not directly affecting the weather its a metaphor. Think of the universe as a giant machine. Everything working together cohesively. It all works together.

Metaphor I get. I surmised this was being posited as an actuality though, not a metaphor. If he was just using it as a metaphor, ok then

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Nah man, if nothing happens on the 21st... people will just pick some other date in the future. People don't like to admit defeat, so they will just keep pushing the date back until they finally die.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Ugh.... you really need to expand your knowledge base and be willing to take on a knew perspective to really understand anything. Everything happens in cycles, the cycles fade in and out, they are one continuous motion or movement happening always all the time. It is not sudden, it won't happen all at once, its always happening all the time.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

huh? say what? Is that how the ascension is going to fail? because a few million believe didn't believe it would happen so it won't? If that's the case why are you so jazzed that it will.. because I don't care who you are you are not gonna convince everyone on this rock that something is gonna happen...

if you are naive enough to believe that TCOTBIP are not acting to spread negativity, disinfo and DOOM-mongering...

as well as apparently setting up A MASS HUMAN SACRIFICE this yule....

whether ascension occurs for some, all, or none, is irrelevant to me
i am the captain of my own fate.

and i have never made any claims,
just poking my finger in the holes of the "prophets" of "nothing will happen" 's illogic
and pointing out that they are freaking out, foaming at the mouth, and spamming the 2012 board
over "nothing"

Immanentize the Eschaton!

edit on 9-12-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added comment

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I don't post vids here...maybe a couple of music ones in the past. So, you know I don't post this lightly. It's worth the 11 minutes to watch. I've never seen anyone address this issue of Suicide Watch for Dec. 21st with such an astute awareness of us...Human Beings.

Please I implore you....watch it.

Thank You,

Des

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

if you are naive enough to believe that TCOTBIP are not acting to spread negativity, disinfo and DOOM-mongering...

as well as apparently setting up A MASS HUMAN SACRIFICE this yule....

whether ascension occurs for some, all, or none, is irrelevant to me
i am the captain of my own fate.

and i have never made any claims,
just poking my finger in the holes of the "prophets" of "nothing will happen" 's illogic
and pointing out that they are freaking out, foaming at the mouth, and spamming the 2012 board
over "nothing"

Immanentize the Eschaton!

We're talking about reaction of those IF nothing happens. This isnt a debate on whether something will or not. What part of that isnt hitting home with you?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

Ugh.... you really need to expand your knowledge base and be willing to take on a knew perspective to really understand anything. Everything happens in cycles, the cycles fade in and out, they are one continuous motion or movement happening always all the time. It is not sudden, it won't happen all at once, its always happening all the time.

Ok.
"it is not sudden, it won't happen all at once."

You prove my point, it won't happen, so you'll have to pick a new date. Thanks for confirming. but of course it's my fault because thru one comment that you don't agree with.... now I need to "expand my knowledge."

Oh thats classic. Thanks for the laugh and deep deep wisdom.

If nothing sudden happens on the 21st, then why all the hoopla with.... the 21st?

Whatever dude/lady... see you around since "its" always happening. Do you have a doctorate in vague or maybe a B.S.?
edit on 9-12-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Oh and if I am a dis info agent, please tell me where my check is... Theres a great 3d tv that I want from LG

link   
reply to post by Destinyone

not suicide

MASS HUMAN SACRIFICES.
to who knows what dark forces.

Originally posted by bknapple32

Oh and if I am a dis info agent, please tell me where my check is... Theres a great 3d tv that I want from LG

why have you felt alluded to?
are you one of the Custodians?
or one of their agents?

get over yourself. L
L

.. apparently if I want to understand I need to read this dune chronicle since it seems to be a bible of sorts.. anyway maybe we should also make a thread for all of us naysayers on what we're gonna do if something DOES happen.. lmao

no silly, you only need to read what i posted

as for the suggested thread

ALREADY POSTED LMAO.

link   

If the Movement of the sun an moon effects us; what other factors are there. Just because we can't tell you which one doesn't mean it doesn't. Something we simply need to study.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

ok... i'm apparently on a different density than you and your gonna have to explain what the heck you're talking about cuz.. i've been left outta the loop.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

If the Movement of the sun an moon effects us; what other factors are there. Just because we can't tell you which one doesn't mean it doesn't. Something we simply need to study.

I would agree with that. All Id say is lets start somewhat close to home, yea? Not Andromeda.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

ok... i'm apparently on a different density than you and your gonna have to explain what the heck you're talking about cuz.. i've been left outta the loop.

We are all out of his loop apparently

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

In all major socializing forces you will find an underlying movement to gain and maintain power through the use of words. From witch doctor to priest to bureaucrat it is all the same. A governed populace must be conditioned to accept power-words as actual things, to confuse the symbolized system with the tangible universe. In the maintenance of such a power structure, certain symbols are kept out of the reach of common understanding symbols such as those dealing with economic manipulation or those which define the local interpretation of sanity. Symbol-secrecy of this form leads to the development of fragmented sub-languages, each being a signal that its users are accumulating some form of power. With this insight into a power process, we must be ever alert to the formation of sub-languages.

-The Dune Chronicles

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s

You mean just like in Robert Anton Wilson's Illuminatus Trilogy?

Because that is where the idea entered the modern gestalt, and it was fiction.

if you are referring to TCOTBIP
nope,
it's from gnosticism

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

As above so below.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

it went so over your head its not even worth it

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

We are all out of his loop apparently

ya i can see that.. apparently if I want to understand I need to read this dune chronicle since it seems to be a bible of sorts.. anyway maybe we should also make a thread for all of us naysayers on what we're gonna do if something DOES happen.. lmao

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

I leave that to your talents. But sounds good to me!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join