It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens if nothing happens on Dec 21st, 2012? Possible mass suicides in France?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by bknapple32

ya... i'm still gett u2u's from members about it too... what can I say.. he didn't post any video and he didn't come back.. i think it was planned all along but i'm trying to be diplomatic about it.

I tend to agree with you. I would prefer to believe, Ewok has staged this whole drawn-out event. I'd much rather think that, than he is a really mentally disturbed man who followed through on some twisted thoughts in his own mind, that ended up hurting him and other people.

If it was all planned and staged for his own enjoyment, that is in itself pretty twisted. He'll probably create a new account and come back to play amongst us some more.

I just hope there were no other people in his closed thread, who were hurt by his actions.

Des

edit on 25-12-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

I hope not either.. there were so many who wanted to believe it though...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

Thank You my Friend...you are on my Friend list also....

Des

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
So I take it the other thread has been closed because the OP has not posted the vid and or not come back to ATS?
Boy he sure fooled at lot of people.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
So I take it the other thread has been closed because the OP has not posted the vid and or not come back to ATS?
Boy he sure fooled at lot of people.

Well, we knew Ewok's mother was NOT going to "ascend," but I feel that the thread was closed too soon.

There were still a number of people who wanted to discuss OP topics on that thread and were disappointed that the thread was closed abruptly on Dec 23rd.

Instead of letting the discussion attenuate naturally, it was just cut off abruptly.

I think if the thread has been allowed to remain open, there would have been a greater chance that Ewok would have posted again.

There would have been a greater sense of closure, if Ewok had posted after the "event."

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

I 100% believe Ewok will be back under a new nick, posting again. Unless he was mentally unstable and he is no longer with us....I do have concerns regarding his Mother...if...that was his Mother in the vid.

Des

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

oh i have no doubt the dude probably has/had another id for some time i wouldn't even be surprised to find that he posted on that thread with the other id as well.. he was logging into ATS everyday.. most people don't stop their habits cold turkey.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by AuranVector

I 100% believe Ewok will be back under a new nick, posting again. Unless he was mentally unstable and he is no longer with us....I do have concerns regarding his Mother...if...that was his Mother in the vid.

Des

Good point. I had the same thought myself -- we don't even know if that woman in the video is really his mother.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join