It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens if nothing happens on Dec 21st, 2012? Possible mass suicides in France?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Like so many........I am just in shock. I don't know anything else to say!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Sometimes, there are no words....

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
A group called the Aetherius Society. ( not a cult!!? )
will meet on mountains and at the end! will be taken up?
sounds just like heavens gate.

I joined them for a short time.
simple minded people.
who follow the Master!!!

edit on 14-12-2012 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
A group called the Aetherius Society. ( not a cult!!? )
will meet on mountains and at the end! will be taken up?
sounds just like heavens gate.

I joined them for a short time.
simple minded people.
who follow the Master!!!

edit on 14-12-2012 by buddha because: (no reason given)

That's hilarious.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Logicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

I consider myself and my husband "preppers".
We don't have any specific or firm belief in anything that may happen. We just feel that there are many possibilities that could occur and would require ability to survive autonomously. We feel that being as prepared as possible allows us to have a peaceful mind and go about life without stressing about it. I get close to mocking a lot of the believers in end of world scenarios, but must remind myself that I can only take that lightly because I know I have done all that I could to prepare.

If that were not the case, I might have such prophecies strike me deeper and scare me.
I will be perfectly happy if nothing happens at all (though I suspect a financial crash in the next few years anyway).
You know, we are also typical X generation though, we just don't trust anyone else to take care of things because we grew up watching adults basically not taking care of things,.... we have a tendancy to assume we have to take re of ourselves and trust no one and nothing.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well, it seems the man in China who stabbed 20 people was worried about doomsday according to China officials.

hosted.ap.... org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_CHINA_SCHOOL_STABBING?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-12-17-00-23-27

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends

MASS KILLINGS AT SCHOOL.............this is what is happening in CT........Now 20 dead children. My youngest daughter graduated from this school two years ago.

No words of the sadness, pain, and heartbreak for all affected.

Horrifying

www.cnn.com...

My heartfelt prayers for your community.. there are no words my friend.. i think we have all been deeply moved by this tragic event.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Well, it seems the man in China who stabbed 20 people was worried about doomsday according to China officials.

hosted.ap.... org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_CHINA_SCHOOL_STABBING?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-12-17-00-23-27

that was horrifying too .. most of them were school children too right?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Yes they were. No fatalities that I'm aware of. But it's frightening if he really was doing this because of 2012. It's one prediction made here I hope we're wrong about.

On a better note, what are your plans for the 21st

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Well i took the day off from the crazy hospital and i'm hoping to spend it in peace and quiet with the family watching christmas movie marathons lol.. i'm not sure that we're all decided on what but everyone will be home as the girls don't have school that day.. so we'll be all together for whatever lol... how bout you?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Wife and I will be watching doomsday movies and specials all day. Moving the bedset to the living room and making it like a camp. Fireplace all day and night, cuddles, puppas... And ats on the laptop left next to me
edit on 18-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
hi all.

in a way, we all are Privileged! we sit at a ring side seat for something that seems to have been hundreds of years in the making. the *Mother* of all End Time Events!

Maybe the collective unconsciousness *wants* this date to be there so to awaken us all to the REAL dangers to the Race: global warming, over-population, economic instabilities, super-volcanoes with ticking clocks, etc, etc.

And Now That Time is Here, sports fans!

I wonder how many rural areas, in the USA, like rural Maine, Arkansas, Montana, have self-sufficient people with guns and food, awaiting the end? How many family rifts have been caused by part of an extended family going "cultic" over 2012?

might take Years before the Normal life returns, for some.

And, yes, i have thought of that too, in any area even if the is a 3.5 quake, panic might happen.
Or even a "falling star" seen in the daytime. or the power goes off.

remember Orson Welles and the broadcast from mars?

By early January, i predict that there will be some soul-searching going on; maybe some Real Good can come of this.

and for you all doomsayers, here: a transition is only the *beginning* of something!
like: at 4:45 PM, the very first snow flakes begin to fall. 20 minutes later the visibility is about 80 feet, a monster Northeaster is getting ready to give to you 28 inches of snow!
those few first flakes is at the Transition point.
thus at local midnight of december 23rd, the next age might begin. The old begins to fade away. gracefully or severely, it fades away. Might take 100 years before the electric
goes off for good.

the "psychic cramp"! think: "30 depressed people attending a lecture"! if you were to walk into this room, you might feel the collective depression!
Now...we have millions and millions. "mass hysteria" happens. each Attributable small event will fuel the fear more. a kind of "mob-mind" happens, even if the players are separated by distance! Collective mass-mind can reach you even deep in your bunker! give to you nightmares at the very least!

only days to go, now....

freestone

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Wife and I will be watching doomsday movies and specials all day. Moving the bedset to the living room and making it like a camp. Fireplace all day and night, cuddles, puppas... And ats on the laptop left next to me

Sounds like a relaxing day. "Fireplace all day and night" -- yeeeesss.

This thread is very pertinent now, deserves to be bumped up.
edit on 20-12-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by freestonew

in a way, we all are Privileged! we sit at a ring side seat for something that seems to have been hundreds of years in the making. the *Mother* of all End Time Events!

Definitely, this astronomical alignment only happens once every 25,722 years, so we ARE privileged to witness it.
However, I suspect if anything happens tomorrow, it will be a subtle shift.

Maybe the collective unconsciousness *wants* this date to be there so to awaken us all to the REAL dangers to the Race: global warming, over-population, economic instabilities, super-volcanoes with ticking clocks, etc, etc.

I suspect there are different factors at work in creating this 2012 hysteria. We are killing our planet. We are, as a collective, morally primitive.

I think a major factor is pure escapism. It's a great fantasy to think all of our problems can be "fixed" by this grand galactic alignment. How delusional do you have to be, to actually believe a New Earth has been created on another dimension for the "lightworkers" to ascend to.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by freestonew
hi all.

And Now That Time is Here, sports fans!

I wonder how many rural areas, in the USA, like rural Maine, Arkansas, Montana, have self-sufficient people with guns and food, awaiting the end? How many family rifts have been caused by part of an extended family going "cultic" over 2012?

might take Years before the Normal life returns, for some.

And, yes, i have thought of that too, in any area even if the is a 3.5 quake, panic might happen.
Or even a "falling star" seen in the daytime. or the power goes off.

remember Orson Welles and the broadcast from mars?

By early January, i predict that there will be some soul-searching going on; maybe some Real Good can come of this.

and for you all doomsayers, here: a transition is only the *beginning* of something!
like: at 4:45 PM, the very first snow flakes begin to fall. 20 minutes later the visibility is about 80 feet, a monster Northeaster is getting ready to give to you 28 inches of snow!
those few first flakes is at the Transition point.
thus at local midnight of december 23rd, the next age might begin. The old begins to fade away. gracefully or severely, it fades away. Might take 100 years before the electric
goes off for good.

the "psychic cramp"! think: "30 depressed people attending a lecture"! if you were to walk into this room, you might feel the collective depression!
Now...we have millions and millions. "mass hysteria" happens. each Attributable small event will fuel the fear more. a kind of "mob-mind" happens, even if the players are separated by distance! Collective mass-mind can reach you even deep in your bunker! give to you nightmares at the very least!

only days to go, now....

freestone

So any doom and gloom? Or is everything the same as it was yesterday?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Sounds like a relaxing day. "Fireplace all day and night" -- yeeeesss.

This thread is very pertinent now, deserves to be bumped up.
edit on 20-12-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

Yea its been a great few first hours. All day to go Friday. Very fun 24-36 hours with the wife. Much needed us time.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Well i don't know... but it's HERE!! SO i've got my big girl panties on and i'm spreading out as much love as i can and hopefully the world is a better place by the time this is all said and done... because people will care more about each other and how we treat one another as a whole...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

praying there is none of that this weekend

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
so ATS is telling us not to do the "I told you so" threads
and it's understandable
given what was already discussed in this thread

but how can we discourage similar fear mongering