It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

139 Quotes From Those That Consider Us Cattle.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by davjan4

No, they did not mess up. They are going to turn us upon one another. Likely on racial grounds eventually.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I've heard that George H.W. Bush gave the "new world order" speech on September 11th 1991, exactly 10 years before "9/11". Your list has Bush talking about new world order in January of 1991. I don't know if its the same speech, but I think your list is probably correct... The 9/11 truthers probably fudged the facts to make 9/11 seem more significant, and more related to the new world order... But now I'll have to check just to be sure.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caverly1976
This is for sure a seriously scary reality....also confirming this fact......a Masonic Temple not 5 miles from my house, just sitting there like a Mcdonald's or something with the Freemason symbol on a big sign up front by the road...unbelievable!!!

No...freaking....way!!! They have taken over your town, too??? Man, they got my town by the throat too! I can't even go down the street to, well, McDonald's, without having to see that Masonic Temple, right there on the corner. Yep, they got a sign and everything, just likemcDonalds has a sign! Crazy, right?? It even has the masonic square and compass...... O.O

I can only imagine them in there, probably late at night... 3 a.m. on the night of the full moon, I imagine... Sitting there with their squares and compasses... measuring whatever comes to their sick little minds...

They designed the new park by the library and encoded Baphomet into the layout of the playground equipment!!!

Can you believe the audacity!?!?!?!

I haven't found it yet, but I KNOW Baphomet is in there somewhere... I know he's in there cause I won't stop looking until I find it...

I'm starting to think that, perhaps they included the layout of the picnic tables and the restroom building into the code...or maybe the basketball court... Lord knows I will not give up until I find a Baphomet...a pentagram...SOMETHING... Maybe an upside down cross...

AHA! I knew it... On the map, there is a compass showing north south east west, with intersecting lines... That's right folks... INTERSECTING LINES, people!!! That equals a cross in my book... and in the crazy, backwards, upside down, good equals evil, everything is opposite world of Freemasonry...a cross equals an UPSIDE DOWN CROSS!

YHATZEE!!!!!!!!

I knew it!! I freaking KNEW IT!!! See folks, it just goes to show, they really are everywhere... O.O

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join