It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

139 Quotes From Those That Consider Us Cattle.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

14. "To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas." -- Brock Adams, Director UN Health Organization

This is just creepy.

Slowly this is what they are doing

This makes me think of the "false flag" alien invasion so many mention on here.

17. "Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." -- Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

The quotes linked are CREEPY! How can people deny any of this? It really amazes me that people still dismiss the NWO as a delusional conspiracy theory. How can people deny it with quotes from the mouths of those doing this to us right now?!

Great thread! I will be sharing this on my FB because many on there who call me crazy for believing such things NEED to see it and many will enjoy it as well.

edit on 12/9/2012 by mblahnikluver because: fix emoticon

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I didn't see this quote on the page but it always shocked me.

“Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
- David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

It's like they don't even try to hide it, but then anyone who brings up the NWO theory gets treated like their insane...

Also, kind off-topic but, does anyone have an idea of who the Rockefeller family patriarchs are gonna be once David dies?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

"It is also a fact that America is too democratic at home to be autocratic abroad. This limits the use of America's power, especially its capacity for military intimidation. Never before has a populist democracy attained international supremacy. But the pursuit of power is not a goal that commands popular passion, except in conditions of a sudden threat or challenge to the public's sense of domestic well-being. The economic self-denial (that is, defense spending) and the human sacrifice (casualties, even among professional soldiers) required in the effort are uncongenial to democratic instincts. Democracy is inimical to imperial mobilization." —from The Grand Chessboard, Brzezinski 1997

This quote has been taken out of context. How do I know? Because I actually read the book unlike yourself. It argues for a scaling back of overseas military expenditures and moves towards a more strategic and diplomatic approach. Part of the reason for this strategic vision is that the US is essentially a democratic state (whether it is or not is for you to decide) and sustained conflicts involving many casualties are as such difficult or even impossible to carry out. Please actually read the book before you misquote it and take it out of context like a badgering idiot next time.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

"It is also a fact that America is too democratic at home to be autocratic abroad. This limits the use of America's power, especially its capacity for military intimidation. Never before has a populist democracy attained international supremacy. But the pursuit of power is not a goal that commands popular passion, except in conditions of a sudden threat or challenge to the public's sense of domestic well-being. The economic self-denial (that is, defense spending) and the human sacrifice (casualties, even among professional soldiers) required in the effort are uncongenial to democratic instincts. Democracy is inimical to imperial mobilization." —from The Grand Chessboard, Brzezinski 1997

This quote has been taken out of context. How do I know? Because I actually read the book unlike yourself. It argues for a scaling back of overseas military expenditures and moves towards a more strategic and diplomatic approach. Part of the reason for this strategic vision is that the US is essentially a democratic state (whether it is or not is for you to decide) and sustained conflicts involving many casualties are as such difficult or even impossible to carry out. Please actually read the book before you misquote it and take it out of context like a badgering idiot next time.

Please address the other 138 quotes instead of focusing on one that may or may not be true.

Or are you using this in an attempt to perpetuate ignorance rather than deny it?

Fair warning...you will lose in this case.

Peace

edit on 10-12-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I always thought quote compilations like this are brilliant. A great way to break through to somebody who is very close to realizing the true nature of things. When they see just one quote, it's easy to dismiss or forget about, but when they see 139 like this, all so consistent and all proclaimed by people in positions of great power, they have to listen. I think ima send this one to my pops..

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Ignorance basically means that someone is wrong/mistaken about a certain thing.

In this case, the person you quoted was addressing a misconception, to remove the ignorance surrounding the quote. If he or she had said nothing, you would still believe that the quote supported the NWO theory, but now thanks to that poster you know that it doesn't. You are no longer ignorant about that quote.

Please stop misusing the ATS slogan to end arguments. To be fair to you though, I've noticed lots of people doing this around here.

As for the other 138 quotes, who knows? They might be right, they might not. I don't know. I don't really care. But when someone comes along and points out that one of them is out of context, made up or anything else, take that on board and don't just say "well what about the other 137/136/135..."

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo
reply to post by jude11

Ignorance basically means that someone is wrong/mistaken about a certain thing.

In this case, the person you quoted was addressing a misconception, to remove the ignorance surrounding the quote. If he or she had said nothing, you would still believe that the quote supported the NWO theory, but now thanks to that poster you know that it doesn't. You are no longer ignorant about that quote.

Please stop misusing the ATS slogan to end arguments. To be fair to you though, I've noticed lots of people doing this around here.

As for the other 138 quotes, who knows? They might be right, they might not. I don't know. I don't really care. But when someone comes along and points out that one of them is out of context, made up or anything else, take that on board and don't just say "well what about the other 137/136/135..."

Thank you.

I'm only a newbie and need to be taught how to post and respond in my own threads.

and:

They might be right, they might not. I don't know. I don't really care.

You don't know and don't care?

What the hell are you doing in this thread then?

Either offer an intelligent response to the topic or don't bother. If your only issue is how I reply to another member, you're not offering anything of value to the topic at all.

Sorry but in my inexperienced position on ATS, maybe I'm wrong?

You get a star anyway.

BTW,,,Welcome to ATS,

Peace

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Having more posts than someone doesn't make you more experienced than them.

The point I was making was relevant to the thread, I apologise if you think I was too vague in pointing out that SpeachM1litant was actually explaining why a particular quote could not be used for the purposes of this thread. You implied that he or she was making an irrelevant point as there are 138 other quotes to go, while I'm trying to say that every quote matters.

If someone points out that something is wrong, you can't just dismiss them by saying "it doesn't matter because there's loads of other stuff that might be right, and by the way you're trying to perpetuate ignorance" when in reality, the post does the complete opposite of perpetuating ignorance.

The condescending tone of your reply to me is irritating, as I said at the start of my post, you are not superior or more knowledgeable than me because you have a higher post count. Your inference that you are above my criticisms because you've been here longer is exactly the reason why I avoid forums in general and why I postponed my signing up here for years. Everyone has an equal opinion, and prior genius does not excuse present idiocy, please consider mine instead of dismissing it out of hand.

At the end of the day, SpeachM1litant made a valid point and you ignored it in favour of believing your own truth, I'm here to point out that fact, nothing else.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Interesting article - the Kennedy quote is particularly eerie
But I wonder whether a lot of those splices offer more sizzle than steak - i.e. they're just choice soundbites purposely selected because they use terms like "New World Order" or "global government", rather than give any real context or insight into how they're being applied for nefarious intent.

Abbreviated compilations like this are helpful but dangerous. There are many breadcrumbs on this trail, and it's really important to understand the difference between true, critical thinking conspiracies - and the typical distracting tinfoil hype.

Personally I think you can find much more explicit examples of how the elitists view us as cattle in things like the Citigroup 'Plutonomy' Reports (available for download here: link)

Those feature some really bold, callous statements of our place in the machine:

- That last one is particularly poignant in light of all the brainwashed dialogue on ATS these days regarding class warfare and "wealth redistribution".

That's gotta be why my favourite example of all this is still the Fox News Christmas cards:

(they're playing chess with sheep)

I mean really - when the taunting is this obvious, you have to start looking at each other instead of solely at "them". They treat us like sheep because, frankly, WE ARE.

TPTB are greedy, shady, manipulating bastards I'm sure - but at the end of the day we are still the oblivious, gullible, apathetic fools that enable them.

It may not seem like it, but we really do have the power to change this through our decisions as voters, consumers, labourers, i.e. "the 99%" - but until we stop drinking the Kool-Aid, getting lost in the plot, and bickering amongst each other over it - we might as well just chew our cud.

edit on 10-12-2012 by mc_squared because: gramm...errrr

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

the only people who deny it are the nwo perpetrators and the msm.

everyone else is to worried if they'll have money for the mortgage, food on the table, gas in their car or will their job be there.

people don't have time to worry what kissinger and rockefeller plan or say behind closed doors in the luxury hotel convention rooms.

have faith in God, these morons like to think they're gods, but in reality are nothing more than idiots with money that get slightly more idiots to do their bidding.

in the end Jesus conquered death. think about that and what that means.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo
reply to post by jude11

At the end of the day, SpeachM1litant made a valid point and you ignored it in favour of believing your own truth, I'm here to point out that fact, nothing else.

Just wanna say welcome to ATS Dispo.

Most people here are like everywhere else - they'll pontificate to you about being awake and denying ignorance, but really they just want to hear whatever it is they want to hear. (Combine that with your usual dose of internet trolling, one-upsmanship, and back and forth pissing contests - and it's good times).

We definitely need more members interested in denying ignorance rather than just denying their own ignorance - so thanks for signing up

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

A few of my favorite:
Rockefeller has absolutely no moral compass whatsoever and he doesn't even try to hide it...almost revels in it.

12. "We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries." -- David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

No one actually has any proof of this one. It's never been confirmed. It's someone said someone said this.

Nor has the Lucifer one. In fact looking at the list, they don't seem to quote sources for many of them other than who allegedly said them.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
This may be news to many so here I add some more reading that will further fill in the blanks for those of you who think the New World Order in not a Luciferian Cult; you Obamanoids should wake up to the fact that your man is one of their Princes.

THE OCCULT CHARACTER OF THE UNITED NATIONS
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

edit on 10-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Even after reading much of those quotes...I still wonder...how people don't see it?
I am discouraged.

My simple reasoning is this:
No matter how much of this is thrown in our faces...
No matter how many people have said things like this "plain as day"...
No matter how many of these plans are easily seen and as much overlooked...

The people still won't get it. It seems we don't want to see it?!
We will hum-bum around spending our money on keeping this system afloat.
The elites will still keep their plans pumping because we don't know any better.
We continue to watch tv, discuss meaningless entertainment, and gripe about it on the internet.
We continue to believe there's nothing we can do to change it.

I will say this:
At least we know more now than ever before!
The information has helped more of us wake up than in recent times.
For that, I am thankful.

Now...it's time to do something about it!

Good read and great topic!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt
Don't forget 1/3 of these are unverifiable.
There's even a quote about unverifiable quotes on the interwebz, by Einstein i think

I think you may be referring to this one.

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that it can be difficult to verify the source." - Abraham Lincoln

However you could even be thinking of this one.

"The greatest thing about the internet, is that you can quote something and totally make up the source." - George Washington.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It is not on the list that I could see but I always remember this one.
The Magnificent Seven (1960)
Calvera: If God didn't want them sheared, he would not have made them sheep.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Some great references here.

But not all of the quotes are from elites who look down on us. Some of your own examples are from leaders who were trying to warn us.

Not sure how they can create a list like this and not include Ron Paul but ok.

His Congressional farewell speech alone was epic.

edit on 10-12-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

Please address the other 138 quotes instead of focusing on one that may or may not be true.

Or are you using this in an attempt to perpetuate ignorance rather than deny it?

Fair warning...you will lose in this case.

Peace

Well, the Hitler one on gun control is thought by anybody without a vested interest in the subject to be false, it's interesting how many times it has morphed over the years, but if you're interested then try -

www.straightdope.com...

As to your point to another poster, YOU have said this is 139 quotes from those that consider us cattel. That implies the charge of perpetuation of ignorance lies fairly much with posting the quotes with no idea if they are actually true or not - doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mc_squared
Interesting article - the Kennedy quote is particularly eerie
But I wonder whether a lot of those splices offer more sizzle than steak - i.e. they're just choice soundbites purposely selected because they use terms like "New World Order" or "global government", rather than give any real context or insight into how they're being applied for nefarious intent.

Trouble is with the internet, it's very easy to make things up, and if the person is actually dead, it's even easier. There is no evidence that Kennedy made that quote, at most it seems to be a mishmash and then reinterpreting if things he did say. This may help...

metabunk.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This is for sure a seriously scary reality....also confirming this fact......a Masonic Temple not 5 miles from my house, just sitting there like a Mcdonald's or something with the Freemason symbol on a big sign up front by the road...unbelievable!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join