It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

139 Quotes From Those That Consider Us Cattle.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Some truly eye opening statements from World Leaders, Military, Professors and Corporate heads. All laying out the plan of a New World Order in the works as more of us are becoming aware of only today. Many of these quotes go back to the early 1900's and it's more than a little creepy to see just how right these people were in their admissions and predictions.

What is even more interesting is that a lot of these people are Politicians in America and they warned the citizens. But did anyone listen? Is anyone listening now?

A few of my favorite:
Rockefeller has absolutely no moral compass whatsoever and he doesn't even try to hide it...almost revels in it.

12. "We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries." -- David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

I wonder if Professor Arnold Toynbee realized then just how right he was or if he imagined what it would look like today?

31. "We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world." -- , in a June l931 speech before the Institute for the Study of International Affairs in Copenhagen.

And Kennedy knew all...

9. "The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight." -- President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - In a speech made to Columbia University on Nov. 12, 1963, ten days before his assassination .

35. "The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes." -- Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952

What list of power mad elites would be complete without this guy?

135. "The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject race to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subjects to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing." -- Adolph Hitler, Chancellor of Germany 1933-1945

And Hilary would do Hitler proud:

136. "God bless the America we are trying to create." -- Hillary Clinton, former first lady

I guess she isn't aware that America was created a long time ago and by people much smarter than her.

Have a look at the rest and post your favorite for our viewing pleasure.
reality101blog.blogspot.ca...

Peace

edit on 9-12-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

This one just creepy

18. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." -- David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

S&F by the way.
edit on 9/12/2012 by skuly because: adding a little colour

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Thanks Jude11,

I always love to see all of these quotes in one place.

Maybe if it were printed on toilet paper we would not forget. May I...

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

-Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1961

coursesa.matrix.msu.edu...
edit on 9-12-2012 by Xoanon because: :

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
#100 is abbreviated
in full...
The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.
The Elks Magazine (August 1956)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hmmm.. I will tell you this. In business, it is already global and increasingly more so. On the project I work the current team is scattered across the globe (literally). Every continent except Antarctica. It is what we are taught, pushed and corralled into - being a global team to get whatever we are doing done - and this one of the very biggest of companies.

I read these quotes and I see what I said above is just a predecessor step to the next step of one government. In other words, business is already pushing us together for work. It makes the push of us together for governance so much easier.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by skuly
reply to post by jude11

This one just creepy

18. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." -- David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

S&F by the way.
edit on 9/12/2012 by skuly because: adding a little colour

I find most of them creepy in a way. This one just doesn't hide.

Peace

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Alot here. By their words they are convicted and the conspiracies are proved.

This one:

119. "The environmental crisis is the cornerstone for the New World Order" Maurice strong ( U.N. environmental leader ) was quoted as saying, " Isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about?" -- James Garrison ( President of the Gorbachev Foundation ) says " we are going to end up with world government. It's inevitable... There's going to be conflict, coercion and consensus. That's all part of what will be required as we give birth to the first global civilization."

129. "It's terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day" -- Jacques-Yves Cousteau, oceanographer and humanist, The UNESCO Courier, Nov. 1991, page 13

edit on 9-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasvegasteddy
#100 is abbreviated
in full...
The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.
The Elks Magazine (August 1956)

I remember this one, having read it awhile ago. Very telling.

Peace

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Alot here. By their words they are convicted and the conspiracies are proved.

This one:

119. "The environmental crisis is the cornerstone for the New World Order" Maurice strong ( U.N. environmental leader ) was quoted as saying, " Isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about?" -- James Garrison ( President of the Gorbachev Foundation ) says " we are going to end up with world government. It's inevitable... There's going to be conflict, coercion and consensus. That's all part of what will be required as we give birth to the first global civilization."

Thought about putting this in the OP but just knew someone would bring it forth.

It's all there in black and white isn't it?

Peace

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

130."The commitment of government to deal with the population issue is of course essential...There are many ways to make the death rate Increase." -- Robert McNamara, Secretary of Defense, New Solidarity, March 30, 1981

I think we know what is going on, and I want to see them all in giant holding cells waiting for cosmic reform schools.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
No doubt.

Cattle | Chattel?

[/url]
cattle plural of cat·tle

Noun
Large ruminants (Bos taurus) with horns and cloven hoofs, domesticated for meat or milk, or as beasts of burden; cows.
Similar animals of a group related to domestic cattle, including yak, bison, and buffalo. The cattle family (Bovidae) also includes the...

Synonyms
livestock - stock - neat - beast

chat·tel /ˈCHatl/

Noun
(in general use) A personal possession.
An item of property other than real estate.

Synonyms
personalty - movables

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

135. "The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject race to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subjects to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing." -- Adolph Hitler, Chancellor of Germany 1933-1945

Guess they messed up on that one.

"Number of Privately Owned Firearms
The estimated total number of guns held by civilians in the United States is 270,000,000"

And increasing by 5,000,000 a month.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Don't forget 1/3 of these are unverifiable.
There's even a quote about unverifiable quotes on the interwebz, by Einstein i think

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt
Don't forget 1/3 of these are unverifiable.
There's even a quote about unverifiable quotes on the interwebz, by Einstein i think

1/3 = 92.66 verified.

I'm good with that.

Peace

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by davjan4

How is it a mistake?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”

― Henry Kissinger

The sentence was reported in "The Final Days", Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein

It was said by Kissinger in front of Alexander Haig, newly appointed White House chief of staff, in Haig new office in 1973.

I always remeber this quote.

I took this information from yahoo answers when trying to find out where It cane from.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angrybadger
“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”

― Henry Kissinger

The sentence was reported in "The Final Days", Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein

It was said by Kissinger in front of Alexander Haig, newly appointed White House chief of staff, in Haig new office in 1973.

I always remeber this quote.

I took this information from yahoo answers when trying to find out where It cane from.

Yeah, Kissinger. What a sweetheart!

17. "Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." -- Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by skuly
This one just creepy

Creepy would be an understatement...

It also mesh's perfectly with this quote:

"...years ago the Angel of the Lord came into my living room where I was writing and said: “The New World Order: if you are not a New World man, you had best be saved, as it will cost you your life.” ~ Nita Johnson

edit on 9-12-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Here is one from Brzezinski from 1997:

en.wikiquote.org...

"It is also a fact that America is too democratic at home to be autocratic abroad. This limits the use of America's power, especially its capacity for military intimidation. Never before has a populist democracy attained international supremacy. But the pursuit of power is not a goal that commands popular passion, except in conditions of a sudden threat or challenge to the public's sense of domestic well-being. The economic self-denial (that is, defense spending) and the human sacrifice (casualties, even among professional soldiers) required in the effort are uncongenial to democratic instincts. Democracy is inimical to imperial mobilization." —from The Grand Chessboard, Brzezinski 1997

How is that democracy working out for us now where we are under the control of an oligarch which is required for them to carry out thier NWO plans.
edit on 9-12-2012 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacobe001
Here is one from Brzezinski from 1997:

en.wikiquote.org...

"It is also a fact that America is too democratic at home to be autocratic abroad. This limits the use of America's power, especially its capacity for military intimidation. Never before has a populist democracy attained international supremacy. But the pursuit of power is not a goal that commands popular passion, except in conditions of a sudden threat or challenge to the public's sense of domestic well-being. The economic self-denial (that is, defense spending) and the human sacrifice (casualties, even among professional soldiers) required in the effort are uncongenial to democratic instincts. Democracy is inimical to imperial mobilization." —from The Grand Chessboard, Brzezinski 1997

How is that democracy working out for us now where we are under the control of an oligarch which is required for them to carry out thier NWO plans.
edit on 9-12-2012 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

And this is why the False Flag approach works so well.

But the pursuit of power is not a goal that commands popular passion, except in conditions of a sudden threat or challenge to the public's sense of domestic well-being.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join