It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Sky News clip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The report on the Russian official who seemingly joked about Alien life is cut-off mid sentence to report on the Royal Family and the report was never returned to. Odd.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
they played it in full multiple times times that day it cut off because they had a live interview ore whatever coming up it happens alot on rolling news stations
edit on 9-12-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

It was all tongue in cheek: SOURCE

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Interesting stuff.
I've watched news reports on aliens before, but none that had mentioned any secret services, etc. like this one did.

I'm not sure if they cut him off for that, but it is very strange that they did. The woman reporting after seemed like she was kind of rushed to speak, but didn't know what to say after hearing that and being put on the spot...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Actual footage of him saying it with subtitles.

edit on 9-12-2012 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is being discussed here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
they are on about why sky cut the clip short to move to a live intervew elsewere not discussing what he said

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

The clip is in that thread. The sky news one...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifemonkey
Interesting stuff.
I've watched news reports on aliens before, but none that had mentioned any secret services, etc. like this one did.

I'm not sure if they cut him off for that, but it is very strange that they did. The woman reporting after seemed like she was kind of rushed to speak, but didn't know what to say after hearing that and being put on the spot...

Very odd timing indeed. She says... "Well, we'll leave that there... for now... I guess..."

top topics

join