It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edwards AFB UFO Revisited.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

Has anyone considered the possibility that another government is using these sophisticated drones or whatever craft they are to spy on the AFB?

I'm sure that has been considered but the reported flight characteristics of the objects do sound extremely strange (instant acceleration, vertical climb, etc..) -especially for 1965.

Can I ask you why you don't beleive the official explanation of events?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Good compilation.

Here are additional compantion pieces that were not included in the list:

SDI Audio Interview (Radio CFRB) with Sam Sherman, author of audio documentary "THE EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE ENCOUNTER":
www.virtuallystrange.net...
Show background:
ufoupdateslist.com...

Archive or Sherman's site:
www.tinyurl.com...
Also I do recommend search through UFO Updates PDF's that Isaac has created. A long time ago, Sherman was also contributer to the list.

Best Wishes.

edit on 31-3-2013 by uforadio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by uforadio

Good compilation.

Here are additional compantion pieces that were not included in the list:

SDI Audio Interview (Radio CFRB) with Sam Sherman, author of audio documentary "THE EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE ENCOUNTER":
www.virtuallystrange.net...
Show background:
ufoupdateslist.com...

Archive or Sherman's site:
www.tinyurl.com...

Uforadio, great stuff mate and it's been said before but thank goodness for that wayback machine -Captain Clark's letter where he states the UFO 'appeared to move right out into space' is mentioned in the documentary below (around 3:30) and it's very nice to have a copy of it.

Captain Clark's letter:

3:30

Originally posted by uforadio

Also I do recommend search through UFO Updates PDF's that Isaac has created. A long time ago, Sherman was also contributer to the list.

Best Wishes.

Will certainly do that when time allows -still haven't properly gone through this thread yet.

UFO UpDates archive PDF: Huge collection of posts by Ufology's top names (533Mb download)

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
New link for Unexplained Mysteries episode (think this is the only one left so if anyone can download it for future reference then it would be very much appreciated).

Video Link

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Well mate it doesn't look good and I think the days of the UFO document releases involved with this presentation are long gone - as it mentions here the Pentagon are also going to become (along with NORAD) 'completely exempt' from the Freedom of Information Act and not have to release any more UFO documents so that can't be good news as the DIA appear heavily involved with the UFO subject.

Researcher Kevin Randle also makes some good points below about 'The Decline and Fall of FOIA' and mentions how the teeth have been removed from it - also brought up is the fact that the Bush administration made several changes to the 'interpretation' of the FOIA laws and, in June 2003, the Department of Justice actually held meetings 'to train FOIA officers how to keep more information from being disclosed under FOIA'.

I also thought it apt that the U.S. Air Force is stated to be 'one of the most notorious agencies of government in ignoring, denying, and essentially contravening the current requirements of the FOIA and related rules and law regarding Mandatory Declassification Review requests (MDRs)' and wasn't really surprised to learn that in 2007 they won the Rosemary award for worst FOIA performance from the National Security Archives group at George Washington University.

Here's some interesting reading - apparently the 'National Archives Signed Deal with Air Force to Disguise Re-review of Open Files and Mislead Researchers on Reasons for Withdrawing Previously Open Records'.

Secret Agreement Reveals Covert Program to Hide Reclassification from Public

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

For those interested, here's a clip which synchronizes the audio and the transcript because some parts of the audio aren't very clear

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

the reported flight characteristics of the objects do sound extremely strange (instant acceleration, vertical climb, etc..) -especially for 1965.

I was a young teenager in the mid-1960s, living in Southern California (across the mountains from the Mojave Desert), and can remember the Southern California ufo flap. It was 1965 or 1966, but the flap consisted of reports of a group of lights that were not acting as airplanes would act.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join