Edwards AFB UFO Revisited.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

Has anyone considered the possibility that another government is using these sophisticated drones or whatever craft they are to spy on the AFB?

I'm sure that has been considered but the reported flight characteristics of the objects do sound extremely strange (instant acceleration, vertical climb, etc..) -especially for 1965.

Can I ask you why you don't beleive the official explanation of events?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Good compilation.

Here are additional compantion pieces that were not included in the list:

SDI Audio Interview (Radio CFRB) with Sam Sherman, author of audio documentary "THE EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE ENCOUNTER":
www.virtuallystrange.net...
Show background:
ufoupdateslist.com...

Archive or Sherman's site:
www.tinyurl.com...
Also I do recommend search through UFO Updates PDF's that Isaac has created. A long time ago, Sherman was also contributer to the list.

Best Wishes.
edit on 31-3-2013 by uforadio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by uforadio

Good compilation.

Here are additional compantion pieces that were not included in the list:

SDI Audio Interview (Radio CFRB) with Sam Sherman, author of audio documentary "THE EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE ENCOUNTER":
www.virtuallystrange.net...
Show background:
ufoupdateslist.com...

Archive or Sherman's site:
www.tinyurl.com...

Uforadio, great stuff mate and it's been said before but thank goodness for that wayback machine -Captain Clark's letter where he states the UFO 'appeared to move right out into space' is mentioned in the documentary below (around 3:30) and it's very nice to have a copy of it.

Captain Clark's letter:

3:30

Originally posted by uforadio

Also I do recommend search through UFO Updates PDF's that Isaac has created. A long time ago, Sherman was also contributer to the list.

Best Wishes.

Will certainly do that when time allows -still haven't properly gone through this thread yet.

UFO UpDates archive PDF: Huge collection of posts by Ufology's top names (533Mb download)

Cheers.

<< 1   >>

join