It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Freemasons worship demons!? I used to think not. Then I read this.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
KSig where are you! I need an honest person to discuss the brotherhood with.

Also, the people reading the thread could use you. You are a necessary balance. Not all Mason's are this deceptive.

Also, if you let him continue people will surely start to believe Masons are a satanic brotherhood. You, as a Christian, can see why even if you think Satan is a symbol.

Or let him continue his antics; I am having a bit of fun. He repeatedly calls me an idiot throughout all of these threads, and then proves he is acting like exactly what he calls me.

I would not normally say something like that about someone, but this is already out there for the world to see.
edit on 10-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
Also, if you let him continue people will surely start to believe Masons are a satanic brotherhood.

Right, because in your fantasy world non-belief in Satan is somehow Satanic.

Do I make the Tooth Fairy real by not believing in her?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I could refute that as well, and the quote you are about to provide that is out of context. Good thing everyone has read the context.

non-belief in Satan is not Satanic in and of itself. Pushing non-belief for no apparent reason as an agenda is not either, IT JUST LOOKS REAL BAD for the last time. Do you know what those words I put in caps mean?

There you go mocking the belief in Satan again.

We are done. Your insanely faulty logic is now on display for the world to see, and you are representing Freemasonry.

I am sure many of your brothers now have a deeper understanding of how that theory came to be in the first place, but that concept does seem to elude you for some strange reason.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

People please read it don't take this guys word for it.

you just described your friend

I'm pretty sure i've never had a conversion with AugustusMasonicus and i'm not a mason so I have no reason to defend him, I just think you're being kind of rude and self-righteous.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

non-belief in Satan is not Satanic in and of itself. Pushing non-belief for no apparent reason...

Still waiting on those quotes were I tell people that they need to be like me and not believe in Satan.

I am sure many of your brothers now have a deeper understanding of how that theory came to be in the first place, but that concept does seem to elude you for some strange reason.

The ones that post here are rather intelligent and I can safely assume that my non-belief in Satan would not be deemed Satanic by them.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion. I guess I will take your word for it on that, but it was a logical assertion based on the information that is available to you. Good thing the other thread is linked
. Did you have a reason to enter the thread? Yes to insult me.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
I'm pretty sure i've never had a conversion with AugustusMasonicus...

I am fairly certain you are correct.

For the sake of full disclosure I do find your screen name to be funny. What kind of dog did Nancy Lieder have?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

non-belief in Satan is not Satanic in and of itself. Pushing non-belief for no apparent reason...

Still waiting on those quotes were I tell people that they need to be like me and not believe in Satan.

The ones that post here are rather intelligent and I can safely assume that my non-belief in Satan would not be deemed Satanic by them.

seriously didn't we just go over this?

You never told people that specifically, you just greatly implied it you intolerant and extremely funny man.

I am done playing the quote game. Not only does it make you look really bad, it is about to derail the thread completely. If you want the quotes I will PM them to you if you like, I am not sure what would be the point though because you can not politic in PM. If you want I have no problem with it though because I already said I would. Unlike you, my word matters to me. Just ask me, and I will PM 3 quotes this time, and likely 5 the next time. Anyone reading the thread needs to do no more than read the OP and click the link.

I am still waiting on that quote where I blame demons on anything I have done. You did claim it....

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
You before:

Stop trying to push your beliefs on people...

Me:

You now:

You never told people that specifically...

I am done playing the quote game.

I do not blame you one bit, you are not very good at it.

If you want the quotes I will PM them to you if you like...

Please refrain from contacting me privately, I have no desire to speak to you offline. Post them here for everyone to see.

Unlike you, my word matters to me.

Says the person who created an erroneous thread based on misconceptions and untruths.

Very, very Christian of you. Sata...oops, I mean Jesus would be proud.

edit on 10-12-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion. I guess I will take your word for it on that, but it was a logical assertion based on the information that is available to you. Good thing the other thread is linked
. Did you have a reason to enter the thread? Yes to insult me.

I came to this thread for a few reasons like my grandfather was a mason and to give you my opinion, you don't need to take my word for it.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

There was one misconception. I also corrected myself long before you started politicking with out of context quotes again.

There was no lie. Anyone reading can clearly see that, but go ahead and try to prove it. Because of your insanely childish tactics, I am done talking to you. You are about to get the last word in. You just said you do not want the quotes in PM. I simply said I would provide them, I also later said I will provide them but only in PM. There is only one way to keep my word here. You do not want me to provide YOU with the quotes, everyone else already has them smart guy.

Seriously you must be friends with some politicians, you act JUST like them.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I simply said I would provide them, I also later said I will provide them but only in PM.

That was about four posts after your miserable attempt at taunting me with their imminent arrival (which of course never happened).

If you have a point to make to the forum it should be where they can all view your 'evidence'. It may be difficult for you since you already backtracked on me pushing my non-belief of Satan on anyone but feel free to take a stab at it if you think you are capable.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
I'm pretty sure i've never had a conversion with AugustusMasonicus...

I am fairly certain you are correct.

For the sake of full disclosure I do find your screen name to be funny. What kind of dog did Nancy Lieder have?

Haha thanks man I like yours to, I was alittle surprised the name wasn't taken and i'm pretty sure she had a german shepherd but I have no idea if she had anymore dogs, I hope not. Here is a link saying she killed her german shepherd.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I simply said I would provide them, I also later said I will provide them but only in PM.

That was about four posts after your miserable attempt at taunting me with their imminent arrival (which of course never happened).

If you have a point to make to the forum it should be where they can all view your 'evidence'. It may be difficult for you since you already backtracked on me pushing my non-belief of Satan on anyone but feel free to take a stab at it if you think you are capable.

WE JUST WENT OVER THIS TOO. I know you are not this stupid, therefore it is very blatant what you are doing.
Please will a Mason take the time to read this entire thread and then tell me what exactly I am dealing with here? Is he the rule or the exception?

I said I will provide the quotes in PM. I am not here for politicking or pushing an agenda, if you are genuinely interested to see if you were right or wrong we can discuss this in PM. If you are not open to the idea that you might be wrong, that is why you ended up looking so foolish. Stop mocking me and calling me names you funny funny man. "Sata... oops Jesus would be proud?". You do realize Jesus is the most important person in my life... but don't worry that did not appear intolerant, and you completely looked like a level headed individual; not a sociopath with no morals. No it does not come off that way at all.... Did I just call you that? No I did not but go ahead and take it out of context
. It would be SOP for you.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
After my most recent exchange with a Mason, I am questioning whether or not this is in fact a group of men looking to do nothing more than help change the world for the better. That is the kind of group I am looking for, but I am seriously questioning this now. Why are men like this allowed in your brotherhood? I have personal friends that are felons who are much more tolerant than this individual, yet I am supposedly the one who is intolerant? Maybe it is time to start considering candidates for who they are instead of who they appear to be. Just my humble opinion based on a single exchange with a Mason.

If I were indeed confused or blind on this matter, would it not be more beneficial to have sympathy for such a poor soul in that completely hypothetical scenario? I can not imagine that it would ever benefit anyone to treat them like a theological enemy that must be stopped.... What if I really was crazy? That method would not work out...

I could go on about how ridiculous this seems, but I will wait for clarity in good faith.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Speaking of the Holy Trinity, what is your thought on this trio and the concept of avatars used in other religious beliefs such as Hinduism.

Augustus is like any other, entitled to his beliefs. I have sat on this site, mostly this sub-forum, with Augustus for 4-years. He is an intelligent man and Brother, staunch in his beliefs.

I had to attend a Jobie meeting as I am the Associate Guardian for these young ladies. December is a very busy month in Idaho Masonry.

I'm heading to bed here after I finish some homework so I will be back on tomorrow, and I need to catch up on this tennis match.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Please will a Mason take the time to read this entire thread and then tell me what exactly I am dealing with here? Is he the rule or the exception?

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I have read this entire thread, and almost every post you have made on ATS. So far every claim you have made has been proven wrong.

Once one of your wild accusations are proven false you move on to the next, do you think you are the first person to post the stuff you do.

It's getting old.

Here I have one for you.

I hear the KOC or full of Catholic Priests, everyone knows there all pedophiles, right?
So that means the KOC is made up of pedophiles, and don't they eat flesh and drink blood too

No need to correct me, I know I'm right. You telling me I'm wrong with proof only shows that I'm still right.
That's if I got your line of thinking right.

And to what you are dealing with, is having the opportunity to some of the best information on Free Masonry anywhere in the world.
This is your opportunity to learn with question and debate instead of telling us how the craft really works.

I was joking about the KOC

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 11/12/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I have read this entire thread, and almost every post you have made on ATS. So far every claim you have made has been proven wrong.

Once one of your wild accusations are proven false you move on to the next, do you think you are the first person to post the stuff you do.

It's getting old.

Here I have one for you.

I hear the KOC or full of Catholic Priests, everyone knows there all pedophiles, right?
So that means the KOC is made up of pedophiles, and don't they eat flesh and drink blood too

No need to correct me, I know I'm right. You telling me I'm wrong with proof only shows that I'm still right.
That's if I got your line of thinking right.

And to what you are dealing with, is having the opportunity to some of the best information on Free Masonry anywhere in the world.
This is your opportunity to learn with question and debate instead of telling us how the craft really works.

I was joking about the KOC

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 11/12/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

Could you provide me with an example of an accusation? I made one that was based on a misconception and I corrected myself. Proven wrong? You have to read whole threads not just my posts. Context is often very important, especially when dealing with people taking your words out of it and then burying it in pages of useless debate. I have been accused of a lot on this site, but accuser? I would need sufficient, in context, evidence of that claim before I could correct my thought process.

If you have read all of my posts, then you can see that I also defended Masons from the idea that one represents all. If you read all of my posts, you would see that I do not make accusations often. I more often defend from accusation. Actually, I did a bit of defending Masons in this thread.

I am really wondering... have you read them all and in context with the threads they are in?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Speaking of the Holy Trinity, what is your thought on this trio and the concept of avatars used in other religious beliefs such as Hinduism.

Augustus is like any other, entitled to his beliefs. I have sat on this site, mostly this sub-forum, with Augustus for 4-years. He is an intelligent man and Brother, staunch in his beliefs.

I had to attend a Jobie meeting as I am the Associate Guardian for these young ladies. December is a very busy month in Idaho Masonry.

I'm heading to bed here after I finish some homework so I will be back on tomorrow, and I need to catch up on this tennis match.

1. Idle worship. Demons have copied God more than once throughout history, and worshiping a man as divine... That is not divine... My education on that topic is admittedly Google.

2. Intelligent yes, crafty yes, honest no. If he can not be trusted to be honest in a simple debate about the existence of Satan (which I did not even want to get in to), how can he be trusted to be honest in larger matters? Not only was he blatantly deceptive, he accused me of being the deceptive one constantly, and then used childish tactics to make it look that way!

3. Thank you for your time.
edit on 11-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

A question I would like to pose to Masons in this thread: was opening this thread beneficial to Masons?
edit on 11-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

A question I would like to pose to Masons in this thread: was opening this thread beneficial to Masons?
Not in the slightest.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join