It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Freemasons worship demons!? I used to think not. Then I read this.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by NarrowGate
If you are familiar with that Christian belief then you sure did not demonstrate it.

I do not demonstrate particular Christian beliefs because, as you already know, I am not a Christian anymore. This does not preclude me from knowledge of them prior to and after leaving. Why is this such a difficult concept for you to grasp?

If you try to tell me Satan does not exist, you lend credibility to conspiracy of collaboration with Satan, because whether or not you know it Satan does exist and there are many many people who know that.

How is my disbelief of Satan collaboration with Satan? That has got to be one of the most absurd things anyone has ever said to me, 'You don't believe in the Devil therefore you are helping him.'

I still don't have evidence that you actually don't know that now do I?

Evidence of what?

Oh and the lesson? Don't try to push the belief of the non-existence of Satan on people as a Freemason. It discredits the whole brotherhood you are a part of because you represent them. You have displayed blatant intolerance since I met you on this website, and have pushed your beliefs on me since your first reply to me.

I had my disbelief of Satan (and my seperation from Roman Catholicism) long before I joined the Masons. My beliefs are not representative of anyone or anything other then myself. I have never asked you to adhere to my beliefs as you have constantly, and dishonestly, stated. Please show evidence of the contrary where I have told anyone that they should ascribe to my personal beliefs.

But, go ahead and tell me I am lying and ask for quotes. You are just as annoying as afterI, you will actually make me go dig up quotes that you already know are there.

By all means, we would like to see them. When you have posted nothing then you can blame your lack of evidence, and ridiculous statements, on a demon that made you post such nonsense.

ROFL OK THE QUOTE IS IN THE LINK IN THE ORIGINAL POST. ALL OF THEM.

ROFL

Do you know how bad it looks for you every last time you post? Do you really want me to go in the thread and quote the intolerant, spiteful, ignorant comments you have made.
Anyone who looks at any of our conversations and applies logic can tell that you are acting like a politician, not a seeker of truth.

I would invite everyone to look at any of our conversations. You can see him trying to deceive and misconstrue things almost every time he posts. He mainly does that by taking things out of context, so read his responses to me and then re read what I posted to him.

edit: Go back, read the first post I made and your reply to it. It has occurred to me that you might not actually be malicious and just forgetful.

How can you not understand that trying to convince someone who knows Satan is a real being does not make you look like you are on his side? If you don't think he exists, try being tolerant of others beliefs before acting like we are Barrack and Mitt.

Seriously man, you are cracking me up. I can't believe there are human beings that act this way. Are you going to get back to mocking me and my beliefs any time soon? Or will there be more politician talk to try to make yourself appear level headed?
edit on 10-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
yes Ksig I do see what you are saying. But, I think it would be fruitful (but tedious for you) to dispel all of what he said in full.

Of course, that might take a bit of research and headache so I don't expect it. It's not like this is a PSA.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

They also believe strongly in personal responsibility and accountability...

You make that sound like it is not a good thing. Maybe we can all be like you and blame our sociopathic behavior on demons and the Devil.

ROFL.

Want more quotes.

Here's a quote test for your politician mind - find where I blamed any of my behavior on demons. Further, find where I am appearing to be a sociopath.

Would you like more quotes? They are very funny every time I read them so I will honor your request for quotes from now on.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Seriously smart guy, ask me for more quotes. Go ahead. I will provide 3 for you the next time you ask. That is my word to you.

If you ask again, I will likely give you 5.

How many do you need again before you stop?

how about a link to a ridiculous number of them? Oh yeah, I already provided that.

next you will say "I do not see how that quote applies" and I will show you and then provide more that make you look even worse, since we are politicians on this website and not actually worried about fruitful discussion.

can masons not see that with people like this representing your brotherhood, you will only find more accusations of Satan worship?

Regardless of the validity of it that accusation (which I never made), this guy is the last person you want talking to people and representing you to Christians.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

So you won't answer my question? I ask to dig for information, for clarification. You make vague, general statements without proving the assertion. You say there are connections, but why would I take your word without evidence?

I'm sure you find a conspiracy in a kids lemonade stand. Thank you for the history lesson and your opinion to the political environment the US is in. I don't think you can prove that Freemasonry is the "minute men" of the Rothschild, but that's because you fail to understand how Freemasonry is organized and structured.

In what way did the Rockefellers shape modern Freemasonry? By our ritual? Or our structure? How exactly? Why keep up with vague statements?

There is all kinds of material on this.

Perpetuation of a lie is still a lie.

Why is it everyone is always trying to connect dots to say we're in the end of days? Didn't the Bible say that his coming would be like a thief in the night? Why do people worry so much about something they have no control over and just live a good life?

When did the church infiltrate and what affect did that have?

Their whole family is practically one big list of masons.

Please list those who are Masons and what Lodges they belong to.

reply to post by NarrowGate

Well, I'm a professional researcher, but I am trying to write a book, run a blog, and finish my current stint at college.
edit on 10-12-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Excellent post, and yes the Bible did specifically state that. Not even Jesus knew while he was here, only the Father knows.

Jesus and the Father are one, but were separated to some extent during Jesus's time on earth.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

So you talk to 2 freemason and after your chat you assume now freemasons worship demons? It's pretty funny because one of them wasn't even a freemason and the other never even talked about it worshipping demons. I'm starting to understand why some people on ats dislike self righteous religious people. How would you feel if someone on ats had a quick conversion with you and then started a thread saying all Christians are stuck up and self righteous?
edit on 10-12-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Stop trying to push your beliefs on people, it is in fact helping Satan whether or not you know it. Christians recognize this, and might even start concluding that you are trying to help him intentionally.

Another mindlessly idiotic comment. Somehow my non-belief in Satan will make people conclude I am helping what I do not even believe in? Additionally, I am still waiting for you to show where I pushed my beliefs on you or anyone else. You would be hard pressed to even tell me what my current beliefs are (other then a non-belief in Satan and that I am no longer Roman Catholic) as I rarely mention them.

People like you in Masonry are in fact part of the reason so many people think Masons worship Satan. I have displayed that well enough.

If there is a mentally deficient person that thinks I somehow worship something that to me does not even exist so be it. They are free to be as moronic as they choose.

Even without demons factored in, your views on personal responsibility and accountability are extreme and dangerous to anyone who works for you. You are results driven, and all Christians know which side of the spectrum is purely driven by results. Results count, and personal responsibility and accountability matters but no where near to the extent you take it to.

Again, you make excuses for people not taking personal responsiblity and attribute their short-comings to ridiculousness such as 'demon infestation'. The only person who can hold you accountable is you. When you stop being accountable for your actions you decend into the world of sociopathy.

The real question is - why do you care so much to make me agree with you? You do not. You are a politician on a campaign.

I could care less whether you agree with me or not. I have no interest in making you change your ways or your habits. If you are happy going through life thinking that demons and Satan and other supernatural fantasy are somwhow directing or participating in manipulating your life then you have bigger fish to fry.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Do you know how bad it looks for you every last time you post? Do you really want me to go in the thread and quote the intolerant, spiteful, ignorant comments you have made.

Yes, considering you already said you would.

How can you not understand that trying to convince someone who knows Satan is a real being does not make you look like you are on his side?

Because if I was on Satan's side I would tell you. There are several real Satanists who post here and they would have no problem letting you know where they are coming from. Again, I do not think Satan is real anyone who thinks my non-belief somehow puts me 'on his side' is free to believe whatever paranoid delusion that pops into their empty head.

Are you going to get back to mocking me and my beliefs any time soon? Or will there be more politician talk to try to make yourself appear level headed?

I have no interest in your personal beliefs, except when you posit them as 'truth' for all of us to ascribe to.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Everyone please go back and read at the very least a couple of pages. This is a member of the Freemasons.

I am done talking to you for quite obvious reasons. All of your posts have been idiotic except about one, but I never mentioned that did I. I wonder why that is? O yes, I am not here for popularity or to push an agenda.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Here's a quote test for your politician mind - find where I blamed any of my behavior on demons. Further, find where I am appearing to be a sociopath.

Your explanation that people are not accountable for their actions when they are 'demon possessed/oppressed' is a classic example of sociopathic behavior. Demons do not make you hurt anyone, you make you hurt others.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Wait wait wait, did you just ask for more quotes!?!?!?!?!?!?!

AHAHAHAHAH please tell me you did. I gave my word that I would give 3 this time. Are you in fact asking me to go do that? Goodness I haven't laughed this hard in a while. You should go read that thread in the OP again before you say yes to that question.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Seriously smart guy, ask me for more quotes.

You actually need to supply some prior to me asking for 'more'.

Do you need help with the quote function or have you figured it out now?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Your explanation that people are not accountable for their actions when they are 'demon possessed/oppressed' is a classic example of sociopathic behavior. Demons do not make you hurt anyone, you make you hurt others.

Thank you for such an amazing laugh. Is this man considered intelligent among all Masons who know him, or just that one guy? I know your brothers have an obligation to defend you but you are making it hard on them. I asked you for a quote you funny acting man.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

They also believe strongly in personal responsibility and accountability...

You make that sound like it is not a good thing. Maybe we can all be like you and blame our sociopathic behavior on demons and the Devil.

ROFL.

Want more quotes.

Would you like more quotes? They are very funny every time I read them so I will honor your request for quotes from now on.

You just got me to quote myself quoting you. WOW. Are you trying to get the thread deleted so you don't look like such a funny guy?

You did not honor my request for a quote. You made an ignorant, uninformed, baseless assertion and considered that a quote of me? Look man if we are going to continue I have to stop drinking pop.

I will respond a couple more times and then we are done. I have to save this thread onto my computer and start e-mailing (joke).

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I asked you for a quote...

Sure:

...possession is rare and does take away any responsibility of that soul for their actions because they are not the ones performing the actions.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

we are done. everyone please read. This is too funny not to be shared with others.

Unless of course, you have a quote of ME blaming MY actions on demons, or acting like a sociopath, you look like a complete idiot. You are not one, it just really freakin looks bad..... like i have said so many times before. Do you still not understand how?

Are all Masons this.... I can't find the word for it. Deceptive?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

...or acting like a sociopath...

Your erroneous thread title has that covered. Next time try to determine the facts before creating a thread that mislables and misleads solely to further your agenda.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

we are done. everyone please read. This is too funny not to be shared with others.

Unless of course, you have a quote of ME blaming MY actions on demons, or acting like a sociopath, you look like a complete idiot. You are not one, it just really freakin looks bad..... like i have said so many times before. Do you still not understand how?

Are all Masons this.... I can't find the word for it. Deceptive?

I've read this thread and the mason hater challenge thread and the only thing I see is you acting stuck up, self-righteous, and kind of annoying.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

People please read it don't take this guys word for it.

you just described your friend

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join