It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Freemasons worship demons!? I used to think not. Then I read this.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

Originally posted by AnimositisominA

Every ancient god, that is PRE-Christian god has be demonized by Christianity.
Just another holy roller on a high horse here. If I were a mason, Id feel no need
to defend my beliefs or practices from such silliness.

You practice the occult, and likely actively follow demons. You just call them "god's". Well that is what most people who have the serpentine eye in their avatar do anyways.

Christ just happenet 2,000 years ago. Are you referring to the I AM (existence) in general?

Thank you for proving my point. I'd love to help you find the answers that you are looking for, but I think that you are just fishing for things to generalize, judge, and bash. Have you ever once looked into the roots of your beliefs that have been written, re-written, censored and manipulated roughly 2000 years ago and since? You'd find many answers if you did with a balanced mind. Oh no, that would be "esotiric"(lol) and occult. Oh noes! the debbil! lol

So you do not practice occult or believe in pagan "gods"? is that what you are saying?

Yes I have looked into it and considered *both* sides prior to my reversion to Catholicism. I had a lot of people around me that are biased like yourself, therefore it took me a while to consider the side that is true. "oh noes the debbil" is another common phrase I have found people in the occult use....

Maybe your not, maybe you just like the culture IDK.

That is a serpentine eye, and a reference to the occult. But just go with it whatever. Humans can stare intently with a serpentine eye... it is such basic occult teaching that I have actually heard of it and I make it a point to avoid that garbage.
edit on 10-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

I am not biased about peoples personal beliefs unless they use those beliefs to look down or discredit others. Why are you so interested in what I practice? You sure do throw the word occult around a lot. It simply means hidden. Therefore, there is a lot about Christianity that is occult in nature. So far, what you have expressed about what you think you know about "the occult" is hogwash. Or maybe its just a matter of perspective. Are you seeking knowledge to feed your fear, or to better yourself? Christians that choose the latter have my respect, but the belief system in itself I do not respect because of the oppression that has come with it, hence the "occult" aspect.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
I think lower levels tend to completely disregard the fact that by becoming a willing member in such a way to a large dicey conglomeration that tends to carry a foul reputation and IS noted for well known members being elite globalist (which is really the bottom line in my book that puts them in bed with Satan)... they disregard the ways in which demonic energy spreads.

Face it... When you say freemasons you are practically saying rockefeller agenda.

Look at wars of the west and all the mess around. Not only is it evil, it's one of the largest, most influential evils of society in this age.

Demons? Absolutely!

Now ask yourself "Why am I a member in the first place that would tie my tie my spirituality and life intentions to this great beast?"

only you know the answer to that but it most likely serves some purpose in your life. Maybe it's gets you more pats on the back in your community from certain people... or something like that. That's how the evil gets in and that's why you are a part of it and a part of it you willingly became. You support their cause, you help spread their intentions and the stain of evil that is inside the greediest of the most elite is also inside it's lower members even if they don't actually bow to Satan(like little replicating DNA changing viruses)

It's practically the same thing though and millions of people have had their blood spilled upon the ground in order to fuel that demonic entity and they have even found many ways of getting the blood on every one elses hands as well.

Whether they mean for it to be or not TECHNICALLY.... all the global psychological mind assault, all these lies, all this bloodshed.... is a ritual to Satan.

If You follow them, "just for curiosity"... you open doors for demons, "just to be polite"

What about all the blood that has been spilled in the name of God? Is that Satanic as well? Wait, God supposedly created Satan, wait, huh? I see it as being in a position of power. So, in this logic, when you follow pretty much any religion, you open the doors to demons. Im sure that the feeling of spilling blood is similar to any man in a position of power.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Even if they did worship "demons" and "Lucifer" that still doesn't mean that "Christianity" is the truth.

People are so gullible. They are trapped in duality, since ONE is wrong the OTHER MUST be right - which doesn't have to be true at all. It could be that BOTH are false...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I'm sorry I forgot that you are not familiar with Christian beliefs.

This is what I mean by intellectually dishonest. I am very familiar with Christian beliefs as I pointed out to you on another thread. You purposefully omit this in an attempt to be incendiary. Would Jesus be proud of your lying ways? Is this what Christianity has taught you?

Satan wants us to forget he exists. You trying to hard to push that belief on me just looks bad.

I could care less that you believe in your boogeyman devil. The problem I have is when you try to preach to us that it is 'truth' that he appears (and that you might have seen him) and is responsible for actions and circumstances which should be accurately ascribed to human beings who do not feel the need to take responsibility for their actions and feel the need to blame some supernatural agent.

I actually said multiple times that I do not believe Masons worship demons.

Your thread title says otherwise.

Combine that with one of your friends, who is not a Mason, jumping in to tell us how great Moloch is and it looks even worse.

Looks worse for who?

Since that is not the case, and you never claim to worship Satan, and he is not a Mason - it just looks real bad like I already said.

'Real bad' for who?

I am sure you have learned a valuable lesson from all of this, I can tell you that much.

What I am supposed to learn from this thread? Do not post lies or deceptive thread titles?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I am a Freemason.

I believe that there is one God. No more, no less.

God manifests and relates to different people in different ways. Each manifestation of God must fit in with a person's culture, or that person will not accept God. Therefore, an Indian, who's culture dictates that God is mystical by nature, will readily accept God as an elephant's head on a human body, but would struggle with the idea of God being a mortal man.

A Westerner, who's culture dictates that Western religion is more ethical than mystical, would not accept a man with an elephant's head as being a God, but, in line with their culture, needed God to appear as a Man with moral and ethical teachings. It is what a Westerner relates to.

In order for God to be known to all, "He" must manifest to different peoples in different ways. As with the Holy Trinity, which are three manifestations of God required to explain different attributes of God, so there are more manifestations, each which are accepted by other people around the world.

The act of dividing the different manifestations into different 'religions' is a human idea. Three to Trinitarian Christians, many to the Egyptians, many to the Hindus.

Thoth is God. Ganesha is God. Hermes is God. Jesus is God.
Yet, there is one God - no more, no less. As someone who believes in the Holy Trinity, this must be easy to understand.

This is my belief. Some Freemasons agree with my belief. Most do not.

edit on 10/12/2012 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
According to ancient folklore, three knocks on wood ward off evil spirits.

Of course it would never occur to anyone that masonic rituals could be designed for such purposes.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

If you are familiar with that Christian belief then you sure did not demonstrate it. That is all. You are breaking apart my posts again.

It is a Christian belief that Satan wants us to think he is not there. When I speak of Truth it is from a Christian perspective. I made this clear to you multiple times. If you try to tell me Satan does not exist, you lend credibility to conspiracy of collaboration with Satan, because whether or not you know it Satan does exist and there are many many people who know that. I still don't have evidence that you actually don't know that now do I?

Oh and the lesson? Don't try to push the belief of the non-existence of Satan on people as a Freemason. It discredits the whole brotherhood you are a part of because you represent them. You have displayed blatant intolerance since I met you on this website, and have pushed your beliefs on me since your first reply to me.

But, go ahead and tell me I am lying and ask for quotes. You are just as annoying as afterI, you will actually make me go dig up quotes that you already know are there.

I have to leave soon so if you actually do ask for those quotes it will not be until tonight.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Just another holy roller on a high horse here. If I were a mason, Id feel no need

I quote this post, and not your last one.

If you enjoy practicing the occult I do not know what to tell you. Yes it is hidden and for a reason, it leads to demons. But whatever, you probably don't even think they exist.

the "ancient gods" are demons. you already knew that though.

Holly roller on a high horse? You just lost all credibility. Add in the occult and this is the last time I will respond.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

My God has told me there is no way to the Father except through Him, but if he has appeared to other cultures in a different form then it is still through him correct?

I can *almost* buy into this very interesting post. Depending on the religion in question obviously

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

If you are familiar with that Christian belief then you sure did not demonstrate it.

I do not demonstrate particular Christian beliefs because, as you already know, I am not a Christian anymore. This does not preclude me from knowledge of them prior to and after leaving. Why is this such a difficult concept for you to grasp?

If you try to tell me Satan does not exist, you lend credibility to conspiracy of collaboration with Satan, because whether or not you know it Satan does exist and there are many many people who know that.

How is my disbelief of Satan collaboration with Satan? That has got to be one of the most absurd things anyone has ever said to me, 'You don't believe in the Devil therefore you are helping him.'

I still don't have evidence that you actually don't know that now do I?

Evidence of what?

Oh and the lesson? Don't try to push the belief of the non-existence of Satan on people as a Freemason. It discredits the whole brotherhood you are a part of because you represent them. You have displayed blatant intolerance since I met you on this website, and have pushed your beliefs on me since your first reply to me.

I had my disbelief of Satan (and my seperation from Roman Catholicism) long before I joined the Masons. My beliefs are not representative of anyone or anything other then myself. I have never asked you to adhere to my beliefs as you have constantly, and dishonestly, stated. Please show evidence of the contrary where I have told anyone that they should ascribe to my personal beliefs.

But, go ahead and tell me I am lying and ask for quotes. You are just as annoying as afterI, you will actually make me go dig up quotes that you already know are there.

By all means, we would like to see them. When you have posted nothing then you can blame your lack of evidence, and ridiculous statements, on a demon that made you post such nonsense.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Saurus

My God has told me there is no way to the Father except through Him, but if he has appeared to other cultures in a different form then it is still through him correct?
I think you're getting hung up on a particular English translation. My interpretation of that passage is that Jesus is showing the path; he's given us the way to heaven if we live by his example. But that doesn't mean we need to worship Jesus. Jesus didn't want people worshiping him. He wanted to show us how to be good people. Anyone who lives by the morals he taught can get into heaven, whether they believe Jesus was divine or not.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by NarrowGate

but i'm not even going to read it...

just the fact that you believe in demons is .. just.. bordeline.. pathetically psychopathic delusional.

you actualy believe.. that there are beings that are out to get you.

if they are.. then why give them time of day?

Yes of course, don't you!?
I also believe in the Gospel but call me crazy.

OK I am going to ignore the fact that you just...borderline..insulted me and try to shed light on this topic for you. First understand I do not think Freemasons worship them.

I understand that Gnosticism is what you adhere to, so I take it you are one of those people that prides themselves on their intelligence, and likes to feel smarter than others. That is apparent in your spiritual path and your comments.

Demon's tempt us constantly, when you leave the house odds are you will be tested by a demon at some point in the day. This is called ordinary activity of demons - Tempting.

Extraordinary activity occurs when God allows. These are the things you label people crazy for by default, when they actually might not be crazy.

It includes:
Oppression (very common, compared to the rest)
Obsession (less common)
Possession (rare, but not *very rare*. just rare)
Infestation (not sure how common that one is, but I am pretty sure it is more common than Obsession)

And I might be missing one or two I forget now. I know what all of those forms of demonic activity I mentioned cause in a persons life, would you like to know more?

Oh and you don't "give them the time of day"? To understand your Salvation, you must acknowledge the evil one's works and the legion itself as being real.
edit on 9-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

So you wish for their manifestation, the only they can manifest is by acknowledgement, so why?

Also you say "First understand I do not think Freemasons worship them" in a Thread you yourself started and titled "Do Freemasons worship demons!? I used to think not. Then I read this".

The question at the end of the post you were replying too was your test and you failed, you seem fascinated by demons and how they operate

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
So you wish for their manifestation, the only they can manifest is by acknowledgement, so why?

Also you say "First understand I do not think Freemasons worship them" in a Thread you yourself started and titled "Do Freemasons worship demons!? I used to think not. Then I read this".

The question at the end of the post you were replying too was your test and you failed, you seem fascinated by demons and how they operate

I fully agree with this. I don't think demons and devils are real, but the evil the represent sure is. And the more you talk about it and try to bring it to light, the better chance you have of it consuming you. If the devil is real, then the best way to beat him is to ignore him. It works with trolls and idiots, why not Satan.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

NarrowGate, this is the kind of thing I was referring to in regards to the whole "high level vs low level" myth.

NotAnAspie, please explain to me what constitutes, in your opinion, a low level and a high level Mason.

When you say freemasons you are practically saying rockefeller agenda.

In what way do the Rockefellers have to do with Freemasonry?

Now ask yourself "Why am I a member in the first place that would tie my tie my spirituality and life intentions to this great beast?"

You'd first have to prove that Freemasonry is "tied to this great beast". You make assertions, but your kind never provides any actual proof.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by NotAnAspie

NarrowGate, this is the kind of thing I was referring to in regards to the whole "high level vs low level" myth.

NotAnAspie, please explain to me what constitutes, in your opinion, a low level and a high level Mason.

When you say freemasons you are practically saying rockefeller agenda.

In what way do the Rockefellers have to do with Freemasonry?

You'd first have to prove that Freemasonry is "tied to this great beast". You make assertions, but your kind never provides any actual proof.

I find it very hard to believe you would even ask this unless it was to show as example to anyone who knows NOTHING about freemasonry. The connections are pretty well established in multiple ways. Some I could sum up in one sentence but I'm going to save it for the long version.

I just wrote a very lengthy reply only to have my computer crash and I came back on and the website appeared to be in complete disarray and I don't have time for this crap. I have to study and go take a test, followed by fixing a car so I will rewrite all that later.

in the meantime, you need to simply look it up because it's all over the place.... the connections.

Does it need to be talked about in here? PROBABLY because so many refuse to try to understand this NWO conspiracy known as the Judeo-Masonic conspiracy on their own... or the rest of history. Its also involves the catholic church who infiltrated masonry long ago... but all this is so ridiculously obvious yet I could write about it for days just because of how many historic examples there are.

Here's some hints. The Rockefellers were oil tycoons who played hardball to stay wealthy when it comes to oil, but when it comes to the US economy, they wanted to be in debt to the crown... which is why they did NOT want the gold standard. The US is run by European interest which is why our military set up the European defense shield and why the US doesn't have one. That's just one teeny example and I could on for days... but not when the net is being a bitch.

The rockefellers were recruited to do all this by their ties to the Rothschild family who controls the banks.
BOTH are tied to freemasonry because freemasons are their minute men spread across Europe and the US who are setting up the police state and are preparing for defense of the homelands while the military goes and starts war.

The Rockefellers helped to shape modern freemasonry... and global economics. Just read their books on both subjects. If you can't see the connection well then I'm sorry that someone must have poked your eyes out.

It can't be more obvious. There is all kinds of material on this. Not just past evidence but we watch in real time this plan unfolding yet some can't connect the dots. The harlot, the beast and the Synagogue of Satan.

The church infiltrated freemasonry and now the kings of the earth bow to the whore even though the beast hates her as it is written in the bible. the church and freemasonry were not supposed to be connected but they are. The jewish race is their sacrificial body. Those who rule and prod that body like cattle are the Synagogue of Satan.

Institutions of all kinds are pushing toward this need to upheave everything into war... even ones that don't realize what they are supporting or what their contribution is really going towards but this was brought into the modern era by people solely set on greed and self preservation like the rockefellers. Their whole family is practically one big list of masons.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I quote this post, and not your last one.

If you enjoy practicing the occult I do not know what to tell you. Yes it is hidden and for a reason, it leads to demons. But whatever, you probably don't even think they exist.

the "ancient gods" are demons. you already knew that though.

Holly roller on a high horse? You just lost all credibility. Add in the occult and this is the last time I will respond.

I never once insisted that I practice the occult. I have nothing to prove to you, so credibility means nothing. I asked you some pretty tough questions, and I am not surprised that you threw in the towel. Refer to my post previous to this if you prefer to change your mind and respond please.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

We are done. Stop trying to push your beliefs on people, it is in fact helping Satan whether or not you know it. Christians recognize this, and might even start concluding that you are trying to help him intentionally.

People like you in Masonry are in fact part of the reason so many people think Masons worship Satan. I have displayed that well enough.

Even without demons factored in, your views on personal responsibility and accountability are extreme and dangerous to anyone who works for you. You are results driven, and all Christians know which side of the spectrum is purely driven by results. Results count, and personal responsibility and accountability matters but no where near to the extent you take it to.

The real question is - why do you care so much to make me agree with you? You do not. You are a politician on a campaign.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

is anyone else reading this?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

It will not work with Satan because even a lesser demon has the power to destroy the entire universe if God were to unbind them. If you want proof, you will have to study what exorcists have found out over the years talking to both them and God.

But since you do not believe demons exist, I do not think that will convince you of anything.

In the Christian belief system, you can not understand the context of your Salvation without acknowledging who and what demons are. If you make them "just a symbol of evil" the context is indeed diminished along with your understanding.

That is my belief, but I do respect yours. you asked a question I had to answer.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Test?

I am not fascinated with it. I have studied it enough to know what I need to. I do not obsess over them, but I do warn people about them.

edit: do you know what a favor I have done for you by opening this thread? Consider what has been written.

I never wanted to talk about demons at all. I was drawn into a debate about it, but I still can not figure out why. Now it seems to be all anyone wants to discuss, and I do not know why that is either.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join