It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Freemasons worship demons!? I used to think not. Then I read this.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Ok if you are going to keep answering I am prying your brain for knowledge.

Who made the Georgia Guidestones?

btw thanks
edit on 9-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Ahh fine whatever. I figured I would not get a response on that one. Off topic anyways.

Do they seek "esotiric" knowledge and/or practice witchcraft like certain threads around here suggest?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

but i'm not even going to read it...

just the fact that you believe in demons is .. just.. bordeline.. pathetically psychopathic delusional.

you actualy believe.. that there are beings that are out to get you.

if they are.. then why give them time of day?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

just the fact that you believe in demons is .. just.. bordeline.. pathetically psychopathic delusional.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Yes of course, don't you!?
I also believe in the Gospel but call me crazy.

OK I am going to ignore the fact that you just...borderline..insulted me and try to shed light on this topic for you. First understand I do not think Freemasons worship them.

I understand that Gnosticism is what you adhere to, so I take it you are one of those people that prides themselves on their intelligence, and likes to feel smarter than others. That is apparent in your spiritual path and your comments.

Demon's tempt us constantly, when you leave the house odds are you will be tested by a demon at some point in the day. This is called ordinary activity of demons - Tempting.

Extraordinary activity occurs when God allows. These are the things you label people crazy for by default, when they actually might not be crazy.

It includes:
Oppression (very common, compared to the rest)
Obsession (less common)
Possession (rare, but not *very rare*. just rare)
Infestation (not sure how common that one is, but I am pretty sure it is more common than Obsession)

And I might be missing one or two I forget now. I know what all of those forms of demonic activity I mentioned cause in a persons life, would you like to know more?

Oh and you don't "give them the time of day"? To understand your Salvation, you must acknowledge the evil one's works and the legion itself as being real.
edit on 9-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

It is worth mentioning that demonic activity can be allowed to occur for a wide variety of reasons, and does not indicate sin or evil in the afflicted. In fact, it can be the exact opposite sometimes.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I thought that religion is man made and false? That men were led astray from true worship to just practicing rote religion by the devil? And in that case if all religions aren't worshiping God, then they are worshipping wait... what?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

hahahaa

no the Catholic Church does not worship Satan, and none of the protestants do either. no protestants just pick and chose their books and interpretations as they see fit.

The Catholic Church is God's Church, believe it or not ATS!! The Holy Trinity is not a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Every ancient god, that is PRE-Christian god has be demonized by Christianity.
Just another holy roller on a high horse here. If I were a mason, Id feel no need
to defend my beliefs or practices from such silliness.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
Just another holy roller on a high horse here. If I were a mason, Id feel no need

You practice the occult, and likely actively follow demons. You just call them "god's". Well that is what most people who have the serpentine eye in their avatar do anyways.

Christ just happenet 2,000 years ago. Are you referring to the I AM (existence) in general?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
reply to post by intrptr

hahahaa

no the Catholic Church does not worship Satan, and none of the protestants do either. no protestants just pick and chose their books and interpretations as they see fit.

The Catholic Church is God's Church, believe it or not ATS!! The Holy Trinity is not a conspiracy.

the holy trinity might not be but the catholic church IS an ongoing age old conspiracy in itself.

masons are just another totally different looking piece of the same puzzle.
Different allocations but it's all interlocking.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
To me the Mason's are similar to college fraternities. They just get a bad rap because of a few bad apples, and hoaxes. College fraternities have their secrets, handshakes, greetings, and rituals, but rarely if ever do I hear people clamoring on about them worshiping Lucifer, or whatever deity. They also both help out in the community.

I used to be one of those people who believe what I read about Pike and the lot, and how the 33rd degree Freemasons were this, that, or the other, but then I thought... I've done my own dirt, and have my own soul to atone for, why should what they do matter to me; who am I to judge???

So to the OP, go ahead and join, you might find a good group of men that can help you to become a better man. Don't let one or two other people affect your decision. He's always free to leave at anytime if he doesn't like it right?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PulseZer0

Best. Post. To. An. Internet. Website. EVER!!!!!!!!!! Can i join your church?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

No idea.

Sorry, I jumped off-line for a bit.

reply to post by majesticgent

Being a member of both the Masons and a college fraternity, I can say there are some similarities, but just as many differences.

Poor Albert Pike is the whipping boy of the anti-Masons.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

You practice the occult, and likely actively follow demons. You just call them "god's". Well that is what most people who have the serpentine eye in their avatar do anyways.

Christ just happenet 2,000 years ago. Are you referring to the I AM (existence) in general?

Thank you for proving my point. I'd love to help you find the answers that you are looking for, but I think that you are just fishing for things to generalize, judge, and bash. Have you ever once looked into the roots of your beliefs that have been written, re-written, censored and manipulated roughly 2000 years ago and since? You'd find many answers if you did with a balanced mind. Oh no, that would be "esotiric"(lol) and occult. Oh noes! the debbil! lol

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Oh, and if you noticed the round pupil of the sketch on my avatar, you'd see that it is not "serpentine"lol. Its is actually of a persons eye. It is part of a painting called "The Seeker" done by a fellow ATSer.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
That is some creepy stuff. I knew the freemasons had some weird stuff going on, but that is seriously messed up. A friend of mine's grandfather was a higher up in the local chapter but he never mentioned anything strange going on. Still, I have to wonder...

(My friend has a lot of knives)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Thank you for proving my point. I'd love to help you find the answers that you are looking for, but I think that you are just fishing for things to generalize, judge, and bash. Have you ever once looked into the roots of your beliefs that have been written, re-written, censored and manipulated roughly 2000 years ago and since? You'd find many answers if you did with a balanced mind. Oh no, that would be "esotiric"(lol) and occult. Oh noes! the debbil! lol

So you do not practice occult or believe in pagan "gods"? is that what you are saying?

Yes I have looked into it and considered *both* sides prior to my reversion to Catholicism. I had a lot of people around me that are biased like yourself, therefore it took me a while to consider the side that is true. "oh noes the debbil" is another common phrase I have found people in the occult use....

Maybe your not, maybe you just like the culture IDK.

That is a serpentine eye, and a reference to the occult. But just go with it whatever. Humans can stare intently with a serpentine eye... it is such basic occult teaching that I have actually heard of it and I make it a point to avoid that garbage.
edit on 10-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteriousmysteries
That is some creepy stuff. I knew the freemasons had some weird stuff going on, but that is seriously messed up. A friend of mine's grandfather was a higher up in the local chapter but he never mentioned anything strange going on. Still, I have to wonder...

(My friend has a lot of knives)

SORRY MASONS.

Someone did consider it ample evidence.....

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I think lower levels tend to completely disregard the fact that by becoming a willing member in such a way to a large dicey conglomeration that tends to carry a foul reputation and IS noted for well known members being elite globalist (which is really the bottom line in my book that puts them in bed with Satan)... they disregard the ways in which demonic energy spreads.

Face it... When you say freemasons you are practically saying rockefeller agenda.

Look at wars of the west and all the mess around. Not only is it evil, it's one of the largest, most influential evils of society in this age.

Demons? Absolutely!

Now ask yourself "Why am I a member in the first place that would tie my tie my spirituality and life intentions to this great beast?"

only you know the answer to that but it most likely serves some purpose in your life. Maybe it's gets you more pats on the back in your community from certain people... or something like that. That's how the evil gets in and that's why you are a part of it and a part of it you willingly became. You support their cause, you help spread their intentions and the stain of evil that is inside the greediest of the most elite is also inside it's lower members even if they don't actually bow to Satan(like little replicating DNA changing viruses)

It's practically the same thing though and millions of people have had their blood spilled upon the ground in order to fuel that demonic entity and they have even found many ways of getting the blood on every one elses hands as well.

Whether they mean for it to be or not TECHNICALLY.... all the global psychological mind assault, all these lies, all this bloodshed.... is a ritual to Satan.

If You follow them, "just for curiosity"... you open doors for demons, "just to be polite"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join