Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Do Freemasons worship demons!? I used to think not. Then I read this.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I answered all of it. Which part is giving you trouble?

Let's do this one thing at a time. We can move on to the rest of your misunderstandings later. Trust me, an intelligent and inquisitive mind will have misunderstandings about this. The only way not to is to not question things, so this is NOT an insult to you.

eta g2g soon, prolly won't be back on till much later tonight if at all today depending on what happens.
edit on 20-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

I answered all of it. Which part is giving you trouble?

Let's do this one thing at a time. We can move on to the rest of your misunderstandings later. Trust me, an intelligent and inquisitive mind will have misunderstandings about this. The only way not to is to not question things, so this is NOT an insult to you.

eta g2g soon, prolly won't be back on till much later tonight if at all today depending on what happens.

MY misunderstandings? Sorry, but you have no idea how hard I just laughed! I'm an atheist and you know what? I'm a better person for it. Oh dearie me, my stomach hurts from all that laughter... Let me guess, you're going to be all judgemental now?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Judgmental? No. It is not an easy path to walk, I can see why you have reservations.

Yes you are an atheist with, and in this case likely due to, misunderstandings.

If you would like someone to help you to understand, because you very clearly do not, I am offering that help for free.

If not, which appears to be the case, I don't see the point in bickering with you. You are not exactly looking to apply logic to this discussion.

Just remember that even within the Church there are many false Christians, and even the ones who are not are often led astray by Satan. You might have ran into some of these people and that makes my job all the more difficult.

One day, believe it or not, you will regret that laugh. I am not saying you are going to hell, I am saying you will regret that laugh.

eta the reason you will regret it is because you honestly choose to reject God and you do it with a big laugh. That is your choice. I am hoping one day you will see the light, and regret that laugh. If not it will not be until you meet Him that you regret it.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Your sources are BS, as in not credible, and past that your story is BS.

Now I know rational debate (and rationality itself) are not your forte but I feel I must explain to you how things typically operate on this site.

I present a source, such as Perkins, Larry (2010). "What's in a Name—Proper Names in Greek Exodus". Journal for the Study of Judaism 41 (4–5): 454. who explains that the name used to describe Jesus in Hebrew was 'יְהוֹשֻׁעַ‎ (Yĕhōšuă‘) as we have already learned. You then provide a source that counters that instead of pueling like a petulant child which seems to be your standard modus operandi.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

I have no need for god. I think that the problems that this world faces shows that god doesn't exist.

Perhaps we should agree to disagree? You can regard me as being a mislead and ignorant sinner who needs to be brought back to the light, whilst I can view you as someone who is a member of a thoroughly corrupt church that's led by a man who resembles the Emperor Palpatine.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Your sources are BS, as in not credible, and past that your story is BS.

Now I know rational debate (and rationality itself) are not your forte but I feel I must explain to you how things typically operate on this site.

I present a source, such as Perkins, Larry (2010). "What's in a Name—Proper Names in Greek Exodus". Journal for the Study of Judaism 41 (4–5): 454. who explains that the name used to describe Jesus in Hebrew was 'יְהוֹשֻׁעַ‎ (Yĕhōšuă‘) as we have already learned. You then provide a source that counters that instead of pueling like a petulant child which seems to be your standard modus operandi.

I am not the one trying to prove something. This is not a rational debate. I could play your stupid quote game and show you exactly how insulting you have been, but you already know and your brothers apparently support you in it.

SO, this is how this works, I do not consider that a credible source and past that I have no audio spoken in Hebrew from a reliable institution. 0. I do not believe you. If you want to prove something - that is what you need to provide.

Otherwise all I see is the spelling changing to fit the language, not the pronunciation.

If you can not provide this, I am calling you a liar. It would be ALL OVER the internet. You would literally be able to find audio of the actual pronunciation from a reliable institution INSTANTLY. It would be taught in school.

So once again, put up or shut up. Audio or no dice for you. From a reliable institution btw......... please don't forget that last part.

eta by reliable I mean Catholic btw. Or I will even take Baptist, depending on which Baptist institution.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

I have no need for god. I think that the problems that this world faces shows that god doesn't exist.

Perhaps we should agree to disagree? You can regard me as being a mislead and ignorant sinner who needs to be brought back to the light, whilst I can view you as someone who is a member of a thoroughly corrupt church that's led by a man who resembles the Emperor Palpatine.

The worlds problems show the wisdom of God is true. We don't follow His Word, and low and behold everything goes to hell in a hand-basket.

When Christians do not even try to follow the Word of God, ESPECIALLY the ones with a lot of influence, you end up with this clusterf**k you see around you.

So yes, we agree to disagree. Goodbye.

BTW, nice slander of the Church. Something about whitewashing and walls....

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Sorry, I'm curious. Why do you keep mentioning Hebrew when the day-to-day language in Judea at the time was Aramaic?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Sorry, I'm curious. Why do you keep mentioning Hebrew when the day-to-day language in Judea at the time was Aramaic?

For someone so informed that should be obvious to you?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The worlds problems show the wisdom of God is true. We don't follow His Word, and low and behold everything goes to hell in a hand-basket.

When Christians do not even try to follow the Word of God, ESPECIALLY the ones with a lot of influence, you end up with this clusterf**k you see around you.

So yes, we agree to disagree. Goodbye.

BTW, nice slander of the Church. Something about whitewashing and walls....

Eeerm, judging by the history of the Roman Catholic Church over its history, it's not slander, it's the truth. Please explain the Reformation. And the Borgias. And the massive amount of money paid out to people who were the victims of paedophile priests.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

There are differences between the two. Plus Aramaic is an almost-dead language.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Slander, again.

Name a global institution with less pedophiles than the Catholic Church.

How about this are you a member of absolutely any organization on this planet?

You do realize how long the Church has been here right? Do you expect evildoers to have never infiltrated the Church, given the fact some of the Bishops in the Church do not even attempt to follow God's word?

Here how about this smart guy, name an institution that is 2,000 years old with less scandals than the Catholic Church. I will wait. BTW you will need sources.

As for the rest, I ALREADY EXPLAINED IT. You had trouble keeping up, I offered help, and you laughed at me?

Enjoy atheism, have fun when you die
. According to your beliefs, you just die and that is it. That is the definition of atheism. Shoot at least be a agnostic or something....atheism is just....

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

There are differences between the two. Plus Aramaic is an almost-dead language.

Has nothing to do with it. Would you like to know why?

Wait nvm, you are one of those people that literally can not grasp concepts because they have to justify all that lip service they have been giving the Church for years. have fun with that...you do have a choice here..

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I'm starting to pity you. By the way, can you please tell someone in the Catholic Church that old Palps needs to stop using the title of Pontifex Maximus.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Has nothing to do with it. Would you like to know why?

Wait nvm, you are one of those people that literally can not grasp concepts because they have to justify all that lip service they have been giving the Church for years. have fun with that...you do have a choice here..

What lip service? And I can grasp concepts just fine. I just have trouble with the nonsensical ones.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I'm starting to pity you. By the way, can you please tell someone in the Catholic Church that old Palps needs to stop using the title of Pontifex Maximus.

keep telling yourself you pity me. There is an explanation but like I said, first you have to be able to grasp concepts. if you would like to go back and try again, fine. otherwise I will just kick the dust off my feet now.

Jesus is God, Jesus is Love, Jesus is Lord.

BTW, believe it or not (gasp) His name is ACTUALLY pronounced Jesus *double gasps*.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

keep telling yourself you pity me. There is an explanation but like I said, first you have to be able to grasp concepts. if you would like to go back and try again, fine. otherwise I will just kick the dust off my feet now.

Jesus is God, Jesus is Love, Jesus is Lord.

BTW, believe it or not (gasp) His name is ACTUALLY pronounced Jesus *double gasps*.

Hmm, five seconds on Google says that you're wrong. Hey-ho, your loss. I'm tempted to ask if there's any actual historical evidence of Jesus even existing, but that would drag this pitiful excuse for a thread even further off course. Right, I need to go pet a puppy. She's far more exciting.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Google told you!? really??? What a credible source of information!!!

eta wait wait, I commend you seriously. At least you are not posting wiki links saying Jesus is really Josh. Talk about a good laugh, thank you AM! And whoever else buys into that (unless you are Christian, then I am truly concerned).

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Google told you!? really??? What a credible source of information!!!

eta wait wait, I commend you seriously. At least you are not posting wiki links saying Jesus is really Josh. Talk about a good laugh, thank you AM! And whoever else buys into that (unless you are Christian, then I am truly concerned).

Yes, it's far more reliable than that bible thingie.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Straight from the horses mouth! Thank you for confirming God's Word for me again btw. You would have had to actually read the Gospel to understand that statement..so I doubt you will.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join