It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Freemasons worship demons!? I used to think not. Then I read this.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Well, I could approach it from the universal approach to religion and say that the avatar concept of God would explain the universality of religion and the culture demonstrates the differences. Personally I find the concept of avatars very possible and I think in Christianity the Holy Trinity is an example.

Writing papers? It depends on the subject, the audience, and the amount of time I have to write.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
Please tell me you take pride in something other than your intelligence. Shiny car maybe?

I take pride in the fact that I have gotten to a place in life where I can help other people without injury to my own and my family's well being.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Well you are working based off of some false pretenses, but you are about to start touching on the nature of reality.

Well that's an amusing assertion. The kettle calling the pot black.

I'm quite sure my understanding is a bit more complete than yours

Fitz

What you are sure of is that in your mind, your understanding appears to be more complete than mine.

If Jesus = God is not more certain than 2+2=4 to you then I assure you it might be a good idea to reconsider the thing you are so sure of.

If Jesus = God, God=Jesus. 2+2=4, so does 2+1+1. With what certainty do we know which is the correct equation for God? Or is there but one equation for the right answer?

Fitz

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Please tell me you take pride in something other than your intelligence. Shiny car maybe?

I take pride in the fact that I have gotten to a place in life where I can help other people without injury to my own and my family's well being.

You take pride in that? You do not understand your reality. First off taking pride in anything hinders you. Second you did not get there on your own, and the circumstances that allow it are not of your making. That goes for anyone.

BUT at least you take pride in your money instead of your intelligence, you seem to be proud of the latter but extremely lacking in it. Well, that is my observation in the few conversations we have had.

eta; many cheat and snitch their way to the top, and then are proud of being there. Not saying you cheat or snitch, or that you are on top - just food for thought.
edit on 19-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Yes there is only one Way and that is Jesus.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

You take pride in that? You do not understand your reality.

Really? But somehow you understand my reality Uncle Ponto?

Second you did not get there on your own, and the circumstances that allow it are not of your making. That goes for anyone.

Is that so President Obama? Guess what? I got to where I am solely because of me. No one handed me anything, I worked for what I have.

BUT at least you take pride in your money instead of your intelligence, you seem to be proud of the latter but extremely lacking in it. Well, that is my observation in the few conversations we have had.

Says the guy who believes in Satan, demons and possesion. If being 'intelligent' meant being like you I would self-lobotomize with a #2 pencil and spare myself the anguish of having brains.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

To quote you "I got where I am solely because of me."

you sound just like a rapper. gtfo lol none on this earth are where they are solely due to themselves. There is not a single "self-made" person on this earth.

Your inability to grasp concepts is "duly noted".

You are not equipped to discuss things with me so get your last insults out and we can stop, unless you have something useful to contribute to the conversation.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by NarrowGate

Well, I could approach it from the universal approach to religion and say that the avatar concept of God would explain the universality of religion and the culture demonstrates the differences. Personally I find the concept of avatars very possible and I think in Christianity the Holy Trinity is an example.

Writing papers? It depends on the subject, the audience, and the amount of time I have to write.

So you are saying there is more than one Way to the Father, and that God has appeared in many forms?

Christianity is true anything else is Idol worship. We choose between Jesus and Satan in this life.

How does demons and Satan NOT account for all of the false religions? You can make a vague assertion, but you can not logically say that you have evidence that is not the case.

As you can see with AM, many are unaware that Satan appears to be benevolent.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

There is not a single "self-made" person on this earth.

Only people with little to no ambition speak like this.

You are not equipped to discuss things with me so get your last insults out and we can stop, unless you have something useful to contribute to the conversation.

You said we were done ages ago but you just cannot resist coming back. But it is fine with me, I know some people enjoy masochism.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Yes there is only one Way and that is Jesus.

According to you and those who told you. Unfortunately, you are locked onto your own set of train tracks, ignoring the converging lines approaching the same destination. You are more problem than solution in this world.

Fare thee well.

Fitz

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I really don't understand why you guys argue a moot point: it is what it is.

To clarify the name of God is ineffable, the power the name holds or the legend of the power the name holds has gotten more than one person killed. Unless you can write it on the capstone and wonder why all pyramids don't have any.

Can you know "high-level" things and not be a Mason, you bet. But don't make a mistake in whom you ask.

There's only one God and Father, and perhaps it's best that He who created and "imaged" the universe and includes all things is one in the same. To label the Father would do a great injustice to Him who has accomplished all this and more and also yourself.

There are so many deceptions and lies and evil in everything that we must suspect all in this material world is littered with evil or disinformation. Remember the wheat and the tares? If you have ears to hear then let yourself hear; and don't be scared to question all information, it's what we are supposed to do.

If you sincerely desire to know Truth, then ask and if you don't receive an answer ask harder until you do. When you give-up, from not hearing an answer, know that you were on the edge of hearing it, so ask and demand it. If your heart is sincere, you'll know the answer.

I don't recognize any label or bait-and-switch tactics for this religion or that religion, no matter how long they've existed. I'd rather discount ALL of them and be proud to have a Father. All the religions of man are subject to disinformation even though inspired by God; and it was man who wrote and transcribed them and can be influenced by sinful things to change them for their own greed and lust.

Be careful not to label yourself anything other than what is intended. We're created in the "Image" of God, right? Careful not to label yourself because labels are LOGOS and that might sound like some quaint graphic image but it's more than that. It's literally and figuratively, you representing a belief.

Everything is fragmented, and it's not because some conspiracy has hidden everything away for an elite to use or misuse. It's more of a test of character. To see if those who sincerely seek Truth will go to the great lengths to find that Pearl of Great Price. If you want to know Truth, then you'll search the world over and over again to find it. And when you've given-up hope that you haven't found it and the search is ended, the epiphany strikes you that you've known the Truth all along but never saw it as Truth.

To those who have sold their souls and took the short-cut will find two polarities, usually with them on the losing side, but the meek who haven't will see unity at last.

If such a group of people existed to know all the secrets of architecture and creation to safe-keep information which could benefit all humanity and not release it, is a dire situation. I'd have to question any sequestering of such beneficial knowledge by not sharing it. Being the right time is irrelevant, since we have eternity, or not.

To think that man can be like God in this material world is sheer lunacy, there will always exist the temptation which proves we cannot, but are only an "image" of the Father. The practice of the silversmith should ring a bell here where you have to purify by fire until you can see your own face in it. Then you'll know it's time to pull the silver out of the fire unless you wait a moment longer and it's burnt-up.

Ritual can be perverted and changed in slight ways and unnoticed to change the entire frequency to something which is or could be called an abomination. You'll know in your gut if you are right or not. Question everything. The toughest nuts to crack sometimes have ruined meat. You'll need to see both good and evil to be able to discern it. Turn a blind eye and not question everything runs you into a ditch. When in doubt, take the "high-road" and by reading this you'll see I'm "on-the-level."

There's only One God, and His Name is Ineffable. The Son is a "doorway" of sorts but you'll have to "crucify" him to open it. But since I know this and am not a 32 or 33, I stay humbled in His Sight. And with this said, I've shown a path of light so you can decide for yourselves by free-will to walk it for yourselves. All you have to do is ask and it will be given.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

So you are saying there is more than one Way to the Father, and that God has appeared in many forms?

On this plane of existence, it's beyond mortal man to know. However, if a fellow is moral and lives by similar if not absolutely the same rules, can you say absolutely and with total honesty that you KNOW that he is wrong? And if so, how?

Christianity is true anything else is Idol worship. We choose between Jesus and Satan in this life.

So Judaism is idol worship, eh? Gotcha!

How does demons and Satan NOT account for all of the false religions? You can make a vague assertion, but you can not logically say that you have evidence that is not the case.

It doesn't fall to others to disprove your assertion; it falls to YOU to prove it. If you can't, be honest and say so.

As you can see with AM, many are unaware that Satan appears to be benevolent.

I think you missed that "whoooosh" of things zooming right past you

Fitz

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Perhaps we should follow the logic of a king in ancient times which had a problem of determining the exact day a certain Holy day fell-on; and still couldn't figure out which day of the week to celebrate...

So the wise king celebrated every day of the week so if he picked the wrong day, it wouldn't offend God.

Perhaps we should notice the reverse. Instead of waiting at the bottom-floor and speaking and being in reverence to the secretary perhaps we should bypass these intermediaries altogether and go directly to the CEO?

If there are so many religions how are we really going to know which is the correct one? We can't and it would waste time trying to glean all the information contained in each to never find-out the "correct" path. So why do it? Go straight to the top-dog in charge. If you cannot see in a house of mirrors, don't look straight ahead, look at your feet, then you'll plainly see which path you should take.

“I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.” John 14:6

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Actually Fitz, we don't choose between Jesus and Satan or Ha'Satan, which means trouble-maker in Hebrew and thus adopted by protestants.

We deny both and choose the Father or God. Then you'll know and see the meaning behind denying thrice.

When you see or contemplate the sons of man and the Sons of God, you'll notice the plurality and then with the Son of God and son of man is singular. There is a reason for this duality and it depends on which perspective your seeing it from.

Some folks don't realize that Jesus of Nazareth and Jesus Christ are two different people but are the same. It's kinda like "Christ" is a certain "state of being." Most think of this as being a name, but it's way more than that.

No man seweth a piece of undressed cloth on an old garment: else that which should fill it up taketh from it, the new from the old, and a worse rent is made. And no man putteth new wine into old wineskins; else the wine will burst the skins, and the wine perisheth, and the skins: but they put new wine into fresh wine-skins.

edit on 19-1-2013 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

There is not a single "self-made" person on this earth.

Only people with little to no ambition speak like this.

You said we were done ages ago but you just cannot resist coming back. But it is fine with me, I know some people enjoy masochism.

As I said, shiny car maybe?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

We already went over all of this, Judaism included. Keep up.

eta my assertion does not originate with me. We have known about this since uh....Judaism. Looks like you are thousands of years behind! But I bet you can tell me how you "evolved".

Speaking of that, I was just discussing this earlier. Can anyone link to a documented case of evolution and if not why? Of all of the species on earth one would have surely evolved by now right?

So now prove YOUR assertion that Jesus is not the only Way and that all false religions are just testing your loyalty to God?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
Can you know "high-level" things and not be a Mason, you bet. But don't make a mistake in whom you ask.

Thanks for debunking yourself at the start of your post. That's analogous to me saying that being an Anglican, I can know the "high-level" things that go on in the Vatican. It's counter-intuitive. It's illogical. I can't know; I can only surmise and assert.

Fitz

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

perhaps we should bypass these intermediaries altogether and go directly to the CEO?

If you get a direct response, be sure to come back and report.

If there are so many religions how are we really going to know which is the correct one? We can't and it would waste time trying to glean all the information contained in each to never find-out the "correct" path. So why do it?

So as Masons, rather than trying to parse the Name of God, the Word of God, etc. we look to the actions of those claiming to follow the Will of God and where we see a converging track, we recognise one travelling to the same destination on an parallel railroad and stop worrying about the name on the coaches or the name of the engineer.

We can't KNOW on this plane the absolute fidelity of any particular route; as Masons, we just agree not to blow-up each others trestles along the way and make a disaster of this plane. That way, the passengers (who are all that matter) will arrive safely

Fitz

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I don't recognize any label or bait-and-switch tactics for this religion or that religion, no matter how long they've existed. I'd rather discount ALL of them and be proud to have a Father. All the religions of man are subject to disinformation even though inspired by God; and it was man who wrote and transcribed them and can be influenced by sinful things to change them for their own greed and lust.

I completely agree with your above thoughts. Religion is just as flawed as its creator.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

As I said, shiny car maybe?

I had plenty, they are not important. What I said earlier is.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join