Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Do Freemasons worship demons!? I used to think not. Then I read this.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BELIEVERpriest
I know of many freemasoms, but have only met 2 masons out of random who have shared their beliefs with me. One told me that Jesus never died on the cross, but that he lived out his life with Mary Magdaline and their daughter, and that Jesus' bloodline exists on earth today. The other freemason was linked with Joshua P Warren's group, and believes in the new age garbage. As a christian, i urge you to read about eccumenalism and stay away from those decievers. Most if not all of our presidents were freemasons, and the only one I ever trusted was Kennedy, who tried to warn us about the influence of secret societies in our government...you know how well that went.

A gnostic and a new-age guy... I am surprised by the new-ager.

gnosticism appeals to intellectuals. It is blatantly false and demonic (GO CONSTANTINE) but I am sure most of them are not foolish enough to believe that.
As you can see, some of them think Moloch is a god and some think Satan does not exist. Seems like they have a mix of craziness, but that does not make it a conspiracy of evil by default - it just looks bad... real bad.

I am aware of the Kennedy conspiracy, and I do buy into it for the most part. I just think that was more about money, and the secret societies he was referring to could have been a number of different societies.

What lends the most credibility to it to me is that the bankers had the most to lose, and the bankers are most likely run by secret societies (almost 100% certain about that haha).

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
So did he infiltrate the Freemasons with malicious intent?
I doubt it. Weishaupt joined Freemasonry in early 1777, probably about a year after he started his order. He did so to try to recruit enlightened members to his order. In the process, he also copied a bit of our ritual. (The 3 degrees of Freemasonry became degrees 4-6 of the Illuminati ritual.)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

Well, those are the opinions of those Masons.

Only 14 Presidents have been Masons, the last being Gerald Ford. And like I argued about in the other thread, that particular speech was about freedom of the press versus national security.

reply to post by NarrowGate

As for your "some of them think Moloch is a god...", you're incorrect in saying that as Veritas is not a Mason.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Yeah I was actually returning to post that new find. Sorry for the confusion every1.

I am assuming the OP in that thread is completely fraudulent......

Are Rusocrusians a part of Freemasonry?

Who is the modern day illuminati and are all of these musicians (rappers especially) who claim Illuminati actually Illuminati puppets that have sold their soul (like they hint at but never just say)?

No I do not think that last part holds water but why not ask someone who might know. There are a ton of people who believe it.
edit on 9-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Multiple levels of secrecy, makes such a wonderful and everlasting nonsense mystery.

You need to be high up to know about the secret deamon worship.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by moonrunner

I almost spit my food out when I read that.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Cool thanks ill look into it we are all here to work out finding out truths just like I said these post are all questionable its just trying to find out the truth and being constructive in finding out more information.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Based on a George Washington papers he wrote it is tangible documented evidence that he believe that freemason lodges were infiltrated to undermine the US government
consciouslifenews.com...#
then click link to original letter.
edit on 9-12-2012 by Revelations21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Seeing that you needed to be educated about Veritas not being a Mason I posit the entire Original Post is not valid.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revelations21
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Based on a George Washington papers he wrote it is tangible documented evidence that he believe that freemason lodges were infiltrated to undermine the US government
consciouslifenews.com...#
then click link to original letter.
Funny, because in his first letter to Snyder he writes

I believe notwithstanding, that none of the Lodges in this Country are contaminated with the principles ascribed to the Society of the Illuminati.
And in the letter you cite,

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first (the Illuminati), or pernicious principles of the latter (Jacobinism) (if they are susceptible of seperation)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Agreed, but it does spark my curosity in how the idea was around back then and still exists today about freemasonry, It is a possibility that they managed to infiltrate later in the 19th century.

In his letter he qoted "It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am." He knew it was possible that such a democratic society may have been influenced or created by a secret society that had ideologies of the separation of the government and and people in view. Keeping us the people out of government say so. HE believed it was possible and explains what was happening at that time.

edit on 9-12-2012 by Revelations21 because: Suck at typing

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Seeing that you needed to be educated about Veritas not being a Mason I posit the entire Original Post is not valid.

The OP is not entirely valid, it just appeared that Veritas was a freemason.

Also, the Rosicrucian that truly worships Moloch is in the Ask an illuminated mad hatter blah blah thread.

But, the rest of it is still valid.

In fact you are the one who was trying to push the agenda that Satan does not exist. I still don't know why this was so important to you...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

In fact you are the one who was trying to push the agenda that Satan does not exist. I still don't know why this was so important to you...

And what does my non-belief in Satan have to do with Masons worshipping demons?

My point stands. Veritas is not a Mason and my position does not imply demon worship. As a matter of fact it runs counter to demon worship since I do not believe in them.

Try starting a thread which has an actual premise you can supply evidence for instead of trying to be incendiary and intellectually dishonest.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I like this statement
Like someone who donates money is made of money, so surly he has more lets rob him..

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

My point stands. Veritas is not a Mason and my position does not imply demon worship. As a matter of fact it runs counter to demon worship since I do not believe in them.

Try starting a thread which has an actual premise you can supply evidence for instead of trying to be incendiary and intellectually dishonest.

I'm sorry I forgot that you are not familiar with Christian beliefs. Satan wants us to forget he exists. You trying to hard to push that belief on me just looks bad. I actually said multiple times that I do not believe Masons worship demons. Combine that with one of your friends, who is not a Mason, jumping in to tell us how great Moloch is and it looks even worse.

Or is he not your friend?

The thread would not be taken as evidence of anything by anyone regardless. Well, I hope not anyways, even if it were all true and you personally worship satan and another mason worshiped moloch, and you both believed they were 1 true god types, it would not prove that Masonry is satanic.

Since that is not the case, and you never claim to worship Satan, and he is not a Mason - it just looks real bad like I already said.

I am sure you have learned a valuable lesson from all of this, I can tell you that much.

To the non-mason esoteric knowledge guy - he called Moloch a "god". I personally call nothing a god that is not a God (which there is only on of).

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

you have implied by your thread name that you didnt until youve read what you read opening the theory that you might believe its true. I myself think that you are not keeping an open mind about he topic.
I'm sorry I forgot that you are not familiar with Christian beliefs. Satan wants us to forget he exists. You trying to hard to push that belief on me just looks bad. I actually said multiple times that I do not believe Masons worship demons. Combine that with one of your friends, who is not a Mason, jumping in to tell us how great Moloch is and it looks even worse.

The thread would not be taken as evidence of anything by anyone regardless. Well, I hope not anyways, even if it were all true and you personally worship satan and another mason worshiped moloch, and you both believed they were 1 true god types, it would not prove that Masonry is satanic.

Since that is not the case, and you never claim to worship Satan, and he is not a Mason - it just looks real bad like I already said.

I am sure you have learned a valuable lesson from all of this, I can tell you that much.

To the non-mason esoteric knowledge guy - he called Moloch a "god". I personally call nothing a god that is not a God (which there is only on of).

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

you have implied by your thread name that you didnt until youve read what you read opening the theory that you might believe its true. I myself think that you are not keeping an open mind about he topic.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
ok im going to inform you all of the truth about freemasons connection to satan , an mi5 agent met satan when satan was only 2 1/2 years old in ireland , satan informed the agent who he was and the agent asked satan why his pineal gland was telling him nothing about him being called satan but rather it was calling him baphomet !
satans answer was this "heaven imposes this name for its freemasonic agenda" yes god made the angels and satan , satan was never an angel he was the first created being , the mi5 agent was told by satan he created the illumaniti thousands of years ago and after god sent the flood satan created it again . after soddom and gummrah satan then created the illumaniti again , calling him selt illumanatas (satan spelled backwards at the end) he then called the people in the illumaniti the illumanatus ,
the reason satan was given the name lucifer was because in the creation of the illumaniti he gave them esoteric knoledge , in turn they called him the bringer of light (lucifer) yes satan is real and on the planet , he dosnt care about what god does with the human race , the mi5 freemason had satan abused by one of their occultist friends when satan was only 2 1/2 because they wanted to enslave him in the monarch syatem (mk ultra) this got the freemason in a lot of trouble as they soon found out from satan of an event in the 1980's
back in 1973 satan informed these men that remote viewwers from standford university would remote view god in 1982 and discover a secret about god , mi5 had a connection to a guy who owned a white orb magnetic craft built in the 1950s by the u.s and sold for 50 million ( a lot of money back then) this is for a whole different thread because of the disbeliefe of people in these craft...
mi5 didnt tell the remote viewers of this as the occult members they were connected to wanted to bring about the end of the world , satan warned them against this and was raped by one of the occult members when he was 2 1/2 years old
the events started by this masonic mi5 agent has sparked a war for the dommination of heaven , so in short freemasons worshiped a lot of gods , one was baphomet and when they found out that heaven imposed this upon satan ans satan rejected it and the freemasons/occult it sparked an internal war in ireland and the u.k between the U.V.F / U,D,A / MI5 / I.R.A freemasons and occultists , satan met with all these groups and some sided with satan after learing of mi5's freemasons plan to destroy the human race , satans illumaniti contacts were told by satan he had to withdraw all connection with the illumaniti as god was intent of destroying satan for standing against god in the destruation of the human race , this is the sick part , god is destroying the human race simply because the mi5 freemason occultists asked him too !! remember i said it was because of the remote viewers ?
well god took satans advice to let the human race continue untill god talked to the mi5 agents who were taken into heaven by the greys (hard to believe isnt it ?)
how do i know all of this ? because i live in the same town as satan ..
mi5 soon went to war against other races on behalf of god as mi5 had ran all over the world pretending to be aiding satan in a war against heaven that mi5 started !! satan hates mi5 and freemasons because of this and he hates occultists too ! but most of all he hates mi5 for working with the greys who implanted a chip in his throat that disables the nervious syatem and causes paralysis , mi5 used this and the monarch slave system to take a samply of seamen to make antichriats with the greys something satan is not happy about as the mi5 occultists sexualy abused the daughter they created and kept her from satan , they even stole half a million pounds from satan and left him broke . they used this excuse of him being pennyless to keep his daughter from him and in the arms of their mi5 occultist peadophiles as a monarch system psychic slave . since the child abuse against satan and his daughter he has pulled out of an offer of aid to the human race in the upcomming viral apocalypse .. dont ask god to save you hes sided with the mi5 peadophiles
EDIT
sorry for going a little off topic
forgot to add this . in short - who do masons worship ? depends on the mason ..
edit on 9-12-2012 by PulseZer0 because: went off topic a little

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revelations21
Agreed, but it does spark my curosity in how the idea was around back then and still exists today about freemasonry, It is a possibility that they managed to infiltrate later in the 19th century.
Why? Because Snyder mailed Washington a copy of Robison's anti-masonic book "Proofs of a Conspiracy…" Robison was actually a Mason, himself, but was concerned with how Masonry was being dealt with in continental Europe, which was different than England.

Robison was read and regurgitated by Edith Starr Miller and Nesta Webster.

Edith Starr Miller and Nesta Webster added anti-Semitic slants and were read and regurgitated by William Guy Carr.

William Guy Carr made up a bunch stuff of his own to add, and has been read and regurgitated by the likes of Marrs, Icke, etc…

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Are Rusocrusians a part of Freemasonry?

There is an invitational body within Freemasonry called "Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis" which means "Rosicrucian Society in the United States" and is commonly referred to as SRICF.

Who is the modern day illuminati and are all of these musicians (rappers especially) who claim Illuminati actually Illuminati puppets that have sold their soul (like they hint at but never just say)?

Symbolism sells.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join