It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Freemasons worship demons!? I used to think not. Then I read this.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Agnostic1

Do you drive on the highway assuming the cars in front of you will not suddenly brake? You are acting in faith.

Have you ever given someone money before their job was done? You were acting in faith.

Have you committed to a relationship of uncertain outcome? You were acting in faith.

Faith/Trust/Belief...what an interesting concept!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Do you drive on the highway assuming the cars in front of you will not suddenly brake? You are acting in faith.

Nope I'm acting on probabilities.

Have you ever given someone money before their job was done? You were acting in faith.

Nope. and I try to don't do that. If I do it's certainly because of trust or faith but because of a lack of choice or because not doing it could be more detrimental than doing it.

Have you committed to a relationship of uncertain outcome?

Beside saying that it WILL end, you mean I suppose: No.

Faith/Trust/Belief...what an interesting concept!

I wouldn't qualify them as intersting but as seemingly easy and beneficial shortcuts for weak and lazy minds.
Yet, they are some of the most detrimental concepts for one's cognitive and psychological improvement as well as mental well-being.

edit on 13-1-2013 by 1Agnostic1 because: edit

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Agnostic1

What is actually happening is that you trust the person in front of you wont brake. based on probabilities. Same with all the other examples, You cannot know for sure.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by 1Agnostic1

What is actually happening is that you trust the person in front of you wont brake. based on probabilities. Same with all the other examples, You cannot know for sure.

I agree that I don't know, sure. But contrary to you, I don't need to make myself believe I do.
THAT is exactly what are beliefs, trust and faith for.
It may reassure you but it's just an illusion. The problem with faith (contrary to trust and belief) is that it basically has no chance to be broken/countered since the premise is irrational and not based on ANY logic. You basically can't invalidate it as you can with a simple belief or even with trust.

Reality can never collide with faith since we can always interpret it in a way that suits us.
This is a perpetual and self-protecting, self-evolving illusion. One that is very difficult to wake up of.

The only way is to accept that the concept of faith itself is detrimental and only prove of weakness or of a much deeper problem: Fear of dying, of being alone, of injustice, of nothingness...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Agnostic1

So you agree that you require trust/faith in the car in front of you to be driving a car? You agree that you dont know whether he will suddenly brake or not, you agree that you trust he wont.

And would it not be detrimental if you lacked trust/faith in the other drivers because then you may not even be driving / getting anywhere?

I trust and believe that if you give this some thought you will come to realize that you are a man of faith.

edit on 13-1-2013 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Noto your 'questions'.
You fake misunderstanding.
Discussion over.

Thanks anyway as you allowed me to prove the non-necessity of faith/trust and its stupidity.
edit on 14-1-2013 by 1Agnostic1 because: edit

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Best of luck to you then.

Fitz

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Russian Orthodox Church

of St Nicholas

Dallas, Texas

Phone: 972 529-2754

Priest Seraphim Holland

[email protected]

www.orthodox.net...

www.crossroad.to...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'm tired of those darn freemasons eating children, worshipping the devil, and making love to goats /sarcasm. I will say every freemason I know are the nicest and most caring people I have met, they will give you the shirt off their back and are very generous with their time and money helping out the community. I've thought about joining in the future because I loved being part of a fraternity in college and they are similar minus the keg stands and sorority girls haha jk.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

From what I hear, in Jersey, it's just like you remember. except.......(replace hot college girls with old dudes that smell like bourbon and moth balls.) Other than that, yea, just like it.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

From what I hear, in Jersey, it's just like you remember. except.......(replace hot college girls with old dudes that smell like bourbon and moth balls.) Other than that, yea, just like it.

Are you telling the freemasons in NJ buy tons of cheap crappy bear like most college kids haha? Now for some reason I have the image of guido freemasons chugging muscle milk and pumping iron. I may have to pick up some nice bourbon after work since you brought it up.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Freemasons have a thing for molesting children...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-1-2013 by oxjondoexo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
Are you telling the freemasons in NJ buy tons of cheap crappy bear like most college kids haha?

No, we spring for the good stuff. And the bar is well stocked too.

Now for some reason I have the image of guido freemasons chugging muscle milk and pumping iron.

Yeah, and afterwords we go tanning.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxjondoexo

www.youtube.com...

Well thanks a ton for the deeply-researched and obviously thoughtful post. have you any other nuggets of wisdom, more pearls of pith to regale your audience with?

Pray, you have something to add?

Fitz

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

We actually fancy goats.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Going back for over a thousand years those who have gone the way of "Knowledge", i.e. Gnosticism, have been persecuted, tortured and murdered under the guise of religion.

Researching history pertaining to Catherism and Gnosticism will show this very clearly. Religious orginisations that call themselves Catholics or Christians have persecuted those that are looking for truth and knowledge, as is the way of Gostics, under the claim that they are doing Gods work.

If you research this topic like I have done you will understand why the secrecy. Personally I feel that the true teachings of Jesus Christ was gnostic which means those that proclaim otherwise could be labled anti-christ, those that go against Jesus' true teachings.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Is a local Councillor, an ex police chief and the fact it was on channel 4 news not good enough for you

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

So I can add bestiality as well as child molestation to my list.

Before people start Im not saying all masons...its compartmentalized...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
"The Blue Degrees are but the portico (porch) of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them...their true ecplication (explanation / understanding) is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry"

"You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons...and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him...It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations" (Ronayne, 1887).

"Furthermore do I promise and swear that a Master Mason's secrets, given to me in charge as such, and I knowing them to be such, shall remain as secure and inviolable in my breast as in his own, when communicated to me, murder and treason excepted; and they left to my own election"

Source:

www.orthodox.net...
www.crossroad.to...

Professor Boehm, Roger J (2007). It's a Dark World.
ISBN-10: 0615145906
ISBN-13: 978-0615145907

Lt.Col. USMC (Ret), McKenney, Tom C (2010). 33 Degrees of Deception: An Expose of Freemasonry.
ISBN 145963179X, 9781459631793

Ronayne, Edmond (1887). The master's carpet, or, Masonry and Baal-worship identical ; reviewing the similarity between Masonry, Romanism and "the mysteries" and comparing the whole with the Bible.
Published 1887 by T. B. Arnold in Chicago.
archive.org.../104/mode/2up

"For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence" (Aleister Crowley).

Source: hermetic.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

"You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons...and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him...It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations" (Ronayne, "Handbook of Masonry." p. 183).

"Furthermore do I promise and swear that a Master Mason's secrets, given to me in charge as such, and I knowing them to be such, shall remain as secure and inviolable in my breast as in his own, when communicated to me, murder and treason excepted; and they left to my own election" (Master Mason's / 3rd Degree Oath of Obligation).

Nice of you to quote a well known hoax. Those words do not appear in any Master Mason obligation in the United States. As a matter of fact, the first quote does not even appear in the book you claim it does. Please feel free to link the page if you disagree.

edit on 14-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude is a beerless Satanist

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join