It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

okay, recall these words if you doubt, when it happens...the illumination (the Great Warning)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
God wishes to save all souls.

Everyone, myself included, can prepare for the Great Warning. Examine your life, examine your conscience, use the 10 Commandments as a guide, then, with true contrition, confess your sins to God. Catholics, go to Confession. If you don't pray daily, start, speak to God from your heart. Check examine your conscience
sites. Here's one... www.scborromeo.org...

We will not feel the spiritual pain of seeing CONFESSED sins during our life review in the Great Warning.

love,

colbe

~ ~ ~

December 2, 2012

2 Thessalonians 2:12 …that all who have not believed the truth but have approved wrongdoing may be condemned.

..."those whose hearts are unmoved after the illumination will have sinned against the Holy Spirit. In calling the truth a lie, even with full knowledge of the truth—this is the unforgivable sin. Do not let up on your prayers! Many souls are in grave danger. It is only the prayers and sacrifices of the remnant, prayers made perfect in the Blood of Christ, that can work to their conversion. Children Pray! There is not much time left. I am near.”...

www.pelianito.stblogs.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Amen.
And so,....."God" does.

We are all going to reunite with "God" in the end, colbe.
Happy holidays.

ETA: I wish that you could relax and enjoy the ride.
edit on 9-12-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Amen.
And so,....."God" does.

Happy holidays.

Hi wildtimes, how are you?

God respects our free will, He wants our love to be true. More than not will follow the fallen angel, the evil one and say no. God asks for prayer, then He can act on hardened hearts. Even as simple a prayer as
saying....Jesus Mercy.

Merry Christmas to you my friend,

colbe

colbe

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
wildtimes,

I went looking for a quote on free will and grace.

from the Catechism of the Catholic Church:

Paragraph 1989
The first work of the grace of the Holy Spirit is conversion, effecting justification in accordance with Jesus' proclamation at the beginning of the Gospel: "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."38 Moved by grace, man turns toward God and away from sin, thus accepting forgiveness and righteousness from on high. "Justification is not only the remission of sins, but also the sanctification and renewal of the interior man.39

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Dear colbe,
I acknowledge your efforts here; yours seems to really be a labor of love, and it shows.

I commune daily with what I perceive as the Gracious Divine, and I have "repented", to the best of my ability, every wrong I've ever done. This since I was a very small child...

there is comfort in it, to be sure....
I simply don't see the need for all the "unbelievable" stories that accompany that Pure Grace that is our birthright. It confuses people, and provides weapons for oppression, tyranny, fear, and superstition; things which our world needs to be done with.....

Peace

wildtimes

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Dear colbe,
I acknowledge your efforts here; yours seems to really be a labor of love, and it shows.

I commune daily with what I perceive as the Gracious Divine, and I have "repented", to the best of my ability, every wrong I've ever done. This since I was a very small child...

there is comfort in it, to be sure....
I simply don't see the need for all the "unbelievable" stories that accompany that Pure Grace that is our birthright. It confuses people, and provides weapons for oppression, tyranny, fear, and superstition; things which our world needs to be done with.....

Peace

wildtimes

How dear to me \\your reply wildtimes, thank you.

Remember the Bible verse which says nothing can separate you from the love of God. This is true BUT there is something that separates you from God's presence in your soul...from "Pure Grace" and that is serious sin (mortal sin). You need God's grace in your soul when you die.

I posted a message on ATS earlier, an older message about the prophesied San Francisco quake. In it, Jesus asks that you pray for people who will die unexpectedly in mortal sin. God's mercy, He can act at their particular judgment because of prayers and sufferings offered. The loss of faith, there aren't many prayer warriors these days. So...

Everyone, you gotta repent from the heart and confess your mortal sins to God now! Search an examine your conscience site, it take you through the 10 Commandments. Ask God the Holy Spirit's help, He will help you.

www.scborromeo.org...

The "awakening" is very close, it's also known as the Great Warning (read Revelation 6:15-17). You will not feel the spiritual pain of seeing CONFESSED sins during your NDE like life review, part of the Great Warning.

Many mortal sins today are denied as even being a sin! Sexual sins are mortal

Your words in bold and underlined, I especially liked them. This is what we all must do, daily prayer and making a regular Confession. Catholics have to do more, they must go to Confession.

colbe

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Your words in bold and underlined, I especially liked them. This is what we all must do, daily prayer and making a regular Confession. Catholics have to do more, they must go to Confession.

Wait.....
colbe.....
what words in bold and underlined?

Or is that part of a quote?
colbe, I don't know who you're referring to when you say

This is true BUT there is something that separates you from God's presence in your soul...from "Pure Grace" and that is serious sin (mortal sin). You need God's grace in your soul when you die.

When you say "you" ....are you talking to me? Or the general "you" like "a person" or, "one."

Okay, friend, I'm worried that you are not quite in touch, here........

colbe, I can't follow your thread.
Are you okay?

edit on 11-12-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
the ONLY thing ALL PEOPLE NEED to do is say
I'm SORRY
PLEASE forgive me
THANK you
I LOVE you

out loud....in your head what ever man it don't matter ......there NEEDS to MORE CLEAN PEOPLE

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
oh and it helps if you don't drink SPIRITS you'll just have to clean yourself all over again and again and again ....or drink a lot of WATER and piss out your TOXINS

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Amen.
And so,....."God" does.

Happy holidays.

Noooot what Jesus said.

Matthew 7:21-23

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

No personal relationship with Christ? Good luck seeing his Kingdom, you won't make it out of the Great Tribulation alive, if you even live long enough to see Jacob's Trouble.

If you don't make it to his kingdom, you get destroyed by the second death and get to eat oblivion (nonexistence).

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Who told you that? Or, are you just guessing?

Examine your life, examine your conscience,

Please show me just one person with a conscience that DOESN'T examine his or her life over and over?

use the 10 Commandments as a guide

You mean the two commandments, right? You know, the ones Jesus said, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

If ALL the law hangs on these two commandments (not most of the law, and not just some of the law, but All of it) then this negates the ten commandments. Right? Or is this a contradiction in the bible?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies everyone,

I share at ATS, I repeat a lot, prepare, prepare for the soon Great Warning by ~ from the heart, with true contrition, confess your mortal (serious) sins to God....and pray everyday. Catholics GO to Confession, you receive the grace of the Sacrament.

wildtimes, oops, I meant to type, I bolded some your words that I liked very much, here they are.

..."I "repented", to the best of my ability, every wrong I've ever done. This since I was a very small child"...

I read a neat testimony of someone who had a dream about the Great Warning. I'll share it.

God bless you all,

colbe

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The ATS rule about quoting, I post only an excerpt on the dream and the link....

_ _ _ _ _

motheofgod.com...

A beautiful Dream about the Warning.

"I had the most beautiful dream about the Warning last night. I dreamt I was in Dublin City staying in five different homes for the night, not too long after the Warning, sharing with people about the Mysteries of the Faith and the meaning of what the people had seen, explaining things and comforting folks. Ireland was in a state of ferment and excitement, the greatest in its entire history and in a religious awakening greater than even when St Padraig walked the land, the people who m I was talking to were even kinda bug eyed; as it says in Scripture,

As I walked the streets of Dublin and through the housing estates during the day I called into many houses where people were gathered to meet and try to make sense of what they had seen."....

top topics

join