It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dream - Rainbows

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh
reply to post by Gregorian

That is definitely an interesting take.

However, I really find the logic flawed in this for two main reasons:
1. As stated in my opening post:

"When everything finally settled down, and just before I woke up, I turned to someone and said "I can't wait, they now know, I was right."

2. In reply to post by KatieVA in which the question "Did you have any weird overwhelming feelings in the dream, too?" was asked, I replied:

"Yes, I had an overwhelming feeling of joy, of release. A feeling of relief."

Maybe you ignored those posts, or didn't see them.
I think that if what you state were somehow true, that if nothing else, I would have woken up sad and/or confused.
Care to try and explain why I woke up feeling just the opposite?

For the sake of spiritual clarity I avoided all references to the dream as posted in the thread - including yours, and especially I avoided a reprise of the text of the opening post.

As an artist I rely on imagery, particularly in this instance. I approach these matters not from a psychological point of view but from the spiritual. I leave that to the Jungians and the Mandala chanters. My understanding of what you experienced comes as a result of a spiritual exercise wherein the content of the overall message given to you - that you insist on refuting - emanates from the Holy Spirit. I suggest that you take that inspired message for what its worth and to stop resisting - refrain from seeking for answers. Finito!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Partial quote.

That is definitely an interesting take.
However, I really find the logic flawed in this for two main reasons:

Although I am degree(d) in all of the following disciplines mentioned below - plus music I avoided bringing them to bear during my response to your request.

There is NO logic to my comments and/or responses to your request for a so-called "interpretation" (which mine is not) of the "Rainbow Dream." I had mentioned to you earlier that I was comprehending the spiritual message that had come to you in the for of a dream - on purely intuitive grounds i.e., spiritual. There is no resorting to language; no reasoning things out; there is no weighing and putting things, especially words (verbiage) in their proper balance, etc.

More importantly there is no psychology or philosophy (logic) in it either; and there are no theological conclusions drawn from the imagery in the dream.
There are no art related inferences in there as well.

edit on 10-12-2012 by Gregorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Sorry I acted a bit harsh towards your words.

It was not my intention to come off that way,

Your posts struck a personal chord with me, and I reacted emotionally.

Thanks for understanding, best wishes!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

SyntheticPerception - I very much appreciate you're sincere effort at making things right.........all is well and please know that there are no bad feelings......I do understand - its something I have been guilty of in the past as well

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

It is easy to get wrapped up in the labels and forget what lies beneath them.

Perhaps that is the point.. it just gets monotonous at times.

Thanks again.

Sorry for derailing your thread OP
edit on 11-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join