It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dream - Rainbows

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Last night I had a very strange dream. I remember a good portion of it, but not all.

In the dream I was looking up at the sky, it was pretty clear with a few fluffy clouds.

I saw a rainbow. Not that this in an of itself was odd, but it is what happened to the rainbow that was really strange.

It started out as a normal rainbow, but then got brighter, and then fuller, turning from an arc to a full circle. Then, it compressed itself, taking the shape of an oval.

Right after this happened everything went Topsy-Turvy. The ground was shaking and everything was spinning.
I was in some sort of vehicle (I think it was a bus).

When everything finally settled down, and just before I woke up, I turned to someone and said "I can't wait, they now know, I was right."

It was very odd.

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh

I turned to someone and said "I can't wait, they now know, I was right."

Interesting.

Do you remember what you were "right" about?

What did/do you think about 2012 prior to this dream?
edit on 9-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I've had this dream before...and dreams about huge upside-rainbows that fill the sky too. These particular dreams have a very strong, ominous feeling to them. The full-circle rainbow dream was probably one of the most vivid dreams I've had in my life. I still can't make any sense or find any meaning from them.

Very odd.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Random stuff I dug up for ya OP

The “Full Circle” phenomenon has been mentioned in the Bible twice only: Ezekiel 1:28 and revelation 4:3 which include the “full circle of the rainbow” of God’s glory. The day we come face to face with God, we shall begin to understand the full circle of His glory, His kindness to man, His love & wisdom.

Witnessing the Rare “Full Circle of the Rainbow”

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

Just wanted to say congratulations again.

I think it is awesome.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

The circular is a sign of perfection - in this case it represents the perfection of Christ, because He is always associated with the rainbow.

As for the Oval - To dream of an oval represents an awareness on your part of something not being perfect all the time. You may feel that something you want always escapes you or never happens the way you wanted it to. OR you may feel 'imperfect' in Christ! So the appearance of the oval helps you to gain new insights into your relationship with/to Christ.

edit on 9-12-2012 by Gregorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
reply to post by KatieVA

Just wanted to say congratulations again.

I think it is awesome.

Aww, thank youuuuu!
You are very lovely! If I could give you a squeezy hug I would! Instead, have this triangle with an exclamation mark inside it.

OP - just to keep it on topic! Did you have any weird overwhelming feelings in the dream, too?
edit on 9-12-2012 by KatieVA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

That I do remember, and this is where it gets really weird....when I woke up I "knew" that the "signs" would start in 3 days...12 December 2012.

Something to do with some sort of emission or something else coming from the black hole at the center of our galaxy that is going to have a direct effect on us, on our planet, on our sun.

IT sounds CRAZY.

Even I question this, believe me I do. I'm really on the fence when it comes to the 2012 phenomenon. I want something to happen, something that will change the direction that this world is going in, something positive and great. Something to end hate and greed and bring peace.

When I take a look at what is going on in the world I really doubt that there is anything that could occur that would cause this to happen, and all I can see is the escalation of hate and greed.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

Yes, I had an overwhelming feeling of joy, of release. A feeling of relief. Hard to describe.

One thing of note, this rainbow did not have the sun at the center. There was nothing at the center of this rainbow...just sky which is what drew my attention to it in the dream.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
When you were on the 'bus' do you remember any visuals being flashed up on a screen or telepathic communication OP? This sounds very similar to a dream or vision I have had.

I was in a bus or van with a video screen where the windshield would be. Some 'people' were trying to communicate something very important to me through telepathy. As I decoded their messages, I started to learn how to express myself and understand others without words. This took a while and I would leave the vehicle and walk around periodically to take breaks and try to make sense of it all.

Sending these messages was the easy part, but receiving and understanding was much more difficult. Anyway, through this method of communication I was taught that we are all students and teachers. Every situation that we're put in happens for a reason. When I finally understood this, I was able to forgive everyone in my life for any perceived wrongdoings. That also included forgiving myself.

After I came to this realization, there was a great feeling of relief. I met all my spirit guides one by one. Then a doorway opened up to where a large group of people were kind of mingling and connecting with each other.

Very vivid and profound.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

IT sounds CRAZY.

Trust me I do not think you or "it" are crazy.

Over the past two years, things I have encountered/seen flipped my reality upside down.

Lately I have been filled with the most wonderful feeling of peace and happiness, for absolutely no reason. Sometimes I have to not smile so much because people may think I am crazy.

It seems silly for me to be feeling this way considering what "possibly" may happen shortly. I feel like the world around me could crumble and yet inside I would still be feeling peace.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

Thanks for sharing. It makes it easier to deal with the alone feeling that creeps up sometimes

A little over two years ago I began experiencing a new form of communication with my environment and the people in it.

It was not an easy process.. but today I am getting used to it finally.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

One thing of note, this rainbow did not have the sun at the center. There was nothing at the center of this rainbow..

Maybe you didn't see anything at the center because "you" or your "inner light" is at the center.

Cool dream

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh

That I do remember, and this is where it gets really weird....when I woke up I "knew" that the "signs" would start in 3 days...12 December 2012.

Something to do with some sort of emission or something else coming from the black hole at the center of our galaxy that is going to have a direct effect on us, on our planet, on our sun.

IT sounds CRAZY.

Even I question this, believe me I do. I'm really on the fence when it comes to the 2012 phenomenon. I want something to happen, something that will change the direction that this world is going in, something positive and great. Something to end hate and greed and bring peace.

When I take a look at what is going on in the world I really doubt that there is anything that could occur that would cause this to happen, and all I can see is the escalation of hate and greed.

When you said it would start in 3 days , dec 12 , I thought of the twelve days of Christmas story and the SciFi channel movie this weekend. It was about the twelve days leading up to Christmas and the Mayan started that song 'twelve days of Christmas' and each of the twelve days prior to Christmas some event would happen. Anyhow the beginning of the first day of the twelve days of Christmas starts Dec 12

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have never bumped my own post before, but it was out of concern for you and your spiritual well being that it was re-posted. The message in the post was meant for you. I am well aware that you would like for the 'rainbow' dream to be more esoteric - more 'new agey,' and even directly related to Dec 21 2012, but that's not what you are being told. You are reading things into the dream and you are only listening and responding to those with whom you are in agreement BUT you asked for my input so I gave it to you. Its rude to have ignored it, but more than that it would be very much to your benefit to re-read the reprise of the post below and to take it more to heart.
I know you have abandoned Him but He's calling for you - Peace

Btw - The Mayan stuff has nothing to do with us - it has only to do with the ancient Mayan. Its the stuff of sorcery and human sacrifice..........pay no mind to it.

Originally posted by Gregorian

The circular is a sign of perfection - in this case it represents the perfection of Christ, because He is always associated with the rainbow.

As for the Oval - To dream of an oval represents an awareness on your part of something not being perfect all the time. You may feel that something you want always escapes you or never happens the way you wanted it to. OR you may feel 'imperfect' in Christ! So the appearance of the oval helps you to gain new insights into your relationship with/to Christ.

edit on 9-12-2012 by Gregorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
reply to post by htapath

Thanks for sharing. It makes it easier to deal with the alone feeling that creeps up sometimes

A little over two years ago I began experiencing a new form of communication with my environment and the people in it.

It was not an easy process.. but today I am getting used to it finally.

I know that alone feeling very well.

It won't be long now, sister.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregorian

I appreciate your concern for the OP's "spiritual well being".

However, please remember people are allowed to have their own relationship with Jesus, not just the relationship put together by men "suggesting" what that relationship entails.

I know you have abandoned Him but He's calling for you - Peace

Maybe in your "eyes" the OP has abandoned him and his teachings.

Maybe in my "eyes" you have abandoned him and his teachings.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

"ThreeSistersofLoveandLight Bearer of Hope" can answer for herself - don't you think?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I have never bumped my own post before

Why did you pick now to bump your own post.

Was it an emergency?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

"ThreeSistersofLoveandLight Bearer of Hope" can answer for herself - don't you think?

In an open forum I am allowed to express my opinion don't you think?

You did find it important to "bump" your own thread that was on the same page.. Thought you might enjoy someone giving your bumped post the attention attention you seem to be craving.

My bad.

Keep spreading the good word and doing Gods work though.

Turning a thread about beautiful rainbows into the OP abandoning Jesus and in need of being saved, surely must make your God happy.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join