It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Bang Theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I wanna see Penny and Amy get drunk and sleep together...she's done that with most of his other friends, hehe....

Hey Gazrok!!!!Good to see you're back.

It's a possible scenario coz Amy has expressed her "admiration" to Penny many,many times.Sheldon wouldn't care much,but Leonard's and Howard's reaction would be priceless.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I don't know, he might not like it. He gave Leonard a smack (Not for you!) when he took Amy to a wedding and was talking about the fun they had. I think the addition of a gf forces the human side to peek out from behind Sheldon's brain.

I love the show but always wondered.... Why is Penny always in cute strappy tops and shorts, but the guys are layered up in shirts and hoodies? Raj has 4 layers on. I thought Cali was warm?

Sometimes Amy is funny, but could be a lot better written.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by torque

Because Penny is hot...

As for the guys, I never noticed a lot of layering. Sheldon is always wearing just a geek t-shirt. Maybe Howard's obsession with turtlenecks makes it look like he's dressing warmer?

Amy though, always looks dressed for winter.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well, it's true, she is! And better every season I think.

Leonard seems to layer up tshirts with hoodies, Sheldon has long sleeve under short sleeve, Raj has the 4layers, and you're right, Howard looks upholstered in those turtlenecks. Then Penny pops in with a little dress on and they look even more overdressed by comparison. Never been to CA, but can't imagine gearing up like that if it's warm.

Anyway, I love the show but hope they don't humanize Sheldon too much. Amy can be funny in her interactions with Sheldon, but she's creepy with Penny. Too needy and desperate, which makes the sexual aspect of her obsession creepy.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I read that they do both. They have the canned stuff AND the live audience reactions.
A real audience wouldn't laugh at every other line like that .. unless they all were
eating some 'funny brownies' before hand or something.

Almost all sitcoms use both...but yes, Chuck can overuse it...you just tune it out after a while.

Looks like Raj may finally get a girlfriend as of the last episode...and a great choice. I never knew she was also a nerdy folk singer, but she was also on the last episode of King of the Nerds (a great show by the way).

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Raj may finally get a girlfriend as of the last episode.

Hard to tell. It could have been just the "this episode only" thing. But Raj is way overdue for a girlfriend, it would have been god if they paired Sheldon's assistant to raj but then again, that would take the obstacle out of Penny and Leonard relationship.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I love that show, I saw that episode and thought it was actually a very funny use of sexual tension.

Everyone who watch’s the show can kind of guess that Sheldon and Amy don’t have sex yet Amy is wanting to get more intimate with Sheldon. It was funny because she was doing it for sexual kicks, for example rubbing the cream on her chest or helping her out in the bath. The spanking was just more of the same it was so funny.

The good thing is that they haven’t really done it since it was a one off.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

They need to have coitus soon...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

it might sound wired, but I can’t wait until they do it will be such a funny episode if its done right you know like the first time Sheldon tried coffee.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Amy's reaction will be even more fun than Sheldon's I'm betting... Surprised they haven't had Penny and Bernadette do an Amy makeover yet...I'm kind of curious how she'd look un-frumpified....

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Gazrok

it might sound wired, but I can’t wait until they do it will be such a funny episode if its done right you know like the first time Sheldon tried coffee.

Agreed 100%.

I love this show and have bought the first 5 seasons on DVD. I hope they handle the eventual coitus well, but it wouldn't shock me if they jumped the shark with it all. The last few shows have been progressively predictable

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The intro has subliminal messaging and the characters are all weak males that all but worship the strong female leads. The show is obviously propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join