It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Less than 2 weeks to go. Anyone know where the 1% are?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
Well, today Obama was meeting at the White House with Boehner. I think the operative phrase here must be "no public schedule."

thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com... -foresee-progress-on-fiscal-talks/

If the "elite" thought the s++t was going to hit the fan in twelve days do you really think they would bother with the pretense of debating the fiscal cliff (or anything else for that matter?) D.C. would be a ghost town by now.

I think they would bother like heck keeping out minds on the drastic work Cliff! Does not mean they are where you think they are.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jough626
For what it's worth, I don't think Obama is part of the elite. He's just guy doing what the elite want.

That said, I would think the elite would travel along the under ground highways to the underground cites, mainly headed towards Denver, Colorado.

I'd also like to bet, a gentlemens bet, that the ISS is the ultimate bug out location. Tried and true, ready to go. If I was the part of the elite, I'd pay to stay there for a little while, just till things die down.

So after total destruction, how are you
planning on getting back down?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustLu

Originally posted by JBRiddle
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Yes he's coming to where I work, Detroit Diesel Monday, December 10th, 2012. I plan on not being there.

Yep...metro Detroiter here too and it's widely known around here that President Obama will be in town Monday, meaning newscasters have been talking about it quite a bit. ~Lu
and I made a point not to say POTUS either

edit on 9-12-2012 by JustLu because: (no reason given)

Look alike...stand in...excited regualr people will never even look at the details.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
reply to post by new_here

" Yet you know where he is going to be. Hence, my question (still unanswered) ...Where are you getting your info from?

Would you like to know? I don't think it matters... Here, straight from a source that knows. If you don't believe the person, then maybe you can ask them for paper work confirming his/her validity.

JBRiddle

Yes he's coming to where I work, Detroit Diesel Monday, December 10th, 2012. I plan on not being there.

It would be literally impossible for me to tell you how I know and prove it, so what's the point of trying to convince you any further? I already told you, take it for what it is. Would exact details as to what time or which routes he's taking make the difference?

Then why do they have a schedule online in the first place?

I'm implying that the White House does not need to outline where the President is going to be on every day and provide this information to the public.

It's there for when the White House deems it beneficial or even necessary to provide such information. That's about it....

new_here

but rather WHY the official calendar is blank from December 7th onwards.

This can be for a number of reasons... Including some of those provided in my response above. If you would like to know the 'truth', I suggest making a phone call to the White House and not just ask random people online. That's about all it really comes down to.

The entire sentiment behind the inquiry is silly.

What is your schedule from Dec. 10th onwards? **do not care**

If you refuse to tell me, that's fine...
The same goes for the President...

Why do you feel the need to ask the question in the first place?

Is there something in particular that you would like to convey to him?
Will the knowledge of the President's future plans help you in any way?
Is there something you know, that the rest of us don't?

Ya know... the whole... "need to know basis."

No offense... but this is a pointless thread in so many ways.

I think it would be a great idea for all those who think something may happen on Dec 21, 2012 to go to their doomsday bunkers on the 20th and not come out for a while. Ya never know what may be on the other side of that door afterwards. Scary, huh?

meow meow

I find your argument "silly". if the schedule says the President of the United States is going to go to a public place it is something people are generally told.

They want to take the kids and travel there for a once in a life time chance to see their President. It is not kep secret except through some "grapevine" only you are privy to.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustLu
•By: JULIE PACE, Associated Press

REDFORD TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) - The White House says President Barack Obama will visit a suburban Detroit auto plant Monday afternoon, a visit an aide says is to part of an effort to make the case for raising tax rates on wealthier Americans.

A presidential statement Thursday says Obama will participate in "an event on the economy" at the Daimler Detroit Diesel plant in Wayne County's Redford Township.

An administration official said earlier that the Michigan trip is part of Obama's effort to get public backing for his positions and use that support to pressure Republicans to reach a deal on the "fiscal cliff."

The official requested anonymity in order to discuss the trip before it was publicly announced.

www.wxyz.com...
See if that link works. ~Lu

Perfect cover IMO. Seems a very strange thing to do with crisis looming, to take a trip to one place for "support".No big news event and little publicity.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

Like they would really tell anyone. LMAO. Like anyone should believe them or would? What difference does it make? Where are the 99 %?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing

Originally posted by jough626
For what it's worth, I don't think Obama is part of the elite. He's just guy doing what the elite want.

That said, I would think the elite would travel along the under ground highways to the underground cites, mainly headed towards Denver, Colorado.

I'd also like to bet, a gentlemens bet, that the ISS is the ultimate bug out location. Tried and true, ready to go. If I was the part of the elite, I'd pay to stay there for a little while, just till things die down.

So after total destruction, how are you
planning on getting back down?

fall

second

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Obama doesn't need to go anywhere.

They put those new digs deep underground at the White House for him to chill out during the 'APOCALYPSE'.
Huffington Post
edit on 9-12-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

That is where they buried Bin Laden!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

I think they would bother like heck keeping out minds on the drastic work Cliff! Does not mean they are where you think they are.

So all the politicians might all be gone from DC and no one would know?

I think many conspiracy theorists spend a lot of time behind their keyboard and have little knowledge of how organizations actually work in the real world.

If the secrets of the elite "they" are known by congressmen they are also known by congressmen's wives, the congressmen's staff, the girlfriends of the congressman's staff and every bartender in Georgetown and DuPont Circle.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by Char-Lee

So all the politicians might all be gone from DC and no one would know?

I think many conspiracy theorists spend a lot of time behind their keyboard and have little knowledge of how organizations actually work in the real world.

If the secrets of the elite "they" are known by congressmen they are also known by congressmen's wives, the congressmen's staff, the girlfriends of the congressman's staff and every bartender in Georgetown and DuPont Circle.

No one said "all". I doubt the many are part of the few.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whiteinch
reply to post by new_here

Looks like you got offended (judging by your reply) that some people on international website might not understand some words in English language (words that had been shortened, example ''Pres up thru''). In this case accept my apologies, please.

Not offended, dear, I promise. Flabbergasted, yes. It seems like my meaning could have been understood thru [quick way to type 'through' ] context clues within the overall discussion. I did not know you were speaking of yourself when you said "Individuals new to the English language might not understand what it means." I would have answered differently-- told you what it meant. It seemed like you were just making guesses about what the other poster meant. So please accept MY apology for making you feel 'out of the loop' [means: not part of information-sharing] due to my use of abbreviations you are not familiar with.

You seem like a nice person. I would not want you to feel unworthy of being a part of any conversation you are interested in.

As a side note: Please know you can always ask me for clarification! When I first saw "POTUS" posted, I had no clue what it was. So I hit "Reply" and typed "What does POTUS mean?" I got a quick and friendly response that it stands for President Of The United States. (Sometimes I Google terms I don't know, because I do come across them occasionally on this site.)

P.S. I can assure you, if I were ever on a Russian website, I would need you sitting next to me translating every single word, and telling me how to spell every word in my replies!!! You have a great command of the English language. Good on you! [means: 'that is something you should be proud of.']

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods, I know this is 'off-topic' but it is heart-felt and sincere in its attempt at clearing up a misunderstanding.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
If anything is going to happen on the 21st, the elite could just leave a day or two before it hits and nobody would have time to ask questions or do anything about it anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join