It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Less than 2 weeks to go. Anyone know where the 1% are?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Originally posted by new_here

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Originally posted by VforVendettea
Just wondering since aparrantly te president isn't in his office working and doesn't have a thing on his schedual.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Obama will be in Michigan tomorrow at a automobile manufacturing plant..

do some research

He/she did. Hence the link. It is a busy calendar for the Pres up thru December 7th. Then it just stops. Last year (I just checked it) he was scheduled up through December 23rd, and resumed to a busy schedule on Jan 3rd.

Where are you getting your info from?

You're looking at the past, which has been documented and why the information is available.

Now... when you look at the current schedule, it is blank because it either hasn't been updated. Or, they don't care to tell the world in advance where the president will be, which could be for security reasons.

But no... you might be on to something.

Maybe he's hiding in a bunker underground because he knows of a catastrophic event to happen in the near future.

Just wondering? I gave you an answer.. tomorrow he will be in Michigan.

This is 'on the schedule'. Just because it's not on the specific schedule that you are looking at doesn't mean anything. It will probably be the same story the next day... I take that back... IT WILL BE the same story the next day.

Just a suggestion... please proof read your text before posting. There may be individuals new to the English language that now have no idea what you are talking about. Lets not make things more difficult for people.

Just wondering... why are you interested where Obama is going to be?

What do you mean when you reference '2 weeks' in the title?

Your suggestion puzzles me because I cannot find where I have been unclear-- plus, I meticulously proof read for grammar & clarity on all of my posts- sort of an OCD thing I have about posting.

I expressed interest -- not in where Obama is going to be -- but rather WHY the official calendar is blank from December 7th onwards. You say it may be that "...they don't care to tell the world in advance where the president will be, which could be for security reasons." Yet you know where he is going to be. Hence, my question (still unanswered) ...Where are you getting your info from?

I did not write the thread title. I'm not the OP. I am just a visitor to this thread like yourself. Please take your own suggestion to heart, and read carefully before posting.
edit on 12/9/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If and when doomsday comes, the elite will flee to the 72,000 square foot, concrete reinforced "single family house"(officially permitted as that) purchased by a former CIA man, interconnected to a series of tunnels linking to roughly 12 underground cities, in the Ozarks. Some serious doomsday prep in our own mid-west. Stick a camera on a hill with a view of the driveway and wait for population to occur, I say.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

I think * MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS * was speaking about this comment of yours:

''He/she did. Hence the link. It is a busy calendar for the Pres up thru December 7th..........''

You have shortened the words: ''.....the Pres up thru December 7th.....'' Individuals new to English language might not understand what does it mean.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
What's the hubub about? All this does is return us to the Clinton era tax structure. I thought Clinton's tax structure was good. Also, it is a bit of a puzzle that for the last decade, we were told that Bush's tax cuts only helped the wealthy. Now were are being told that allowing the Bush tax cuts to expire will hurt the middle class. Which is it?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
if we were sent back to the stone age ,the 1% wouldn't be able cope with out us mere mortals

a world populated only by egotistical power crazed psychopaths ...

now that's a scary thought
edit on 06/-06004/2011 by sitchin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
if we were sent back to the stone age ,the 1% wouldn't be able cope with out us mere mortals

a world populated only by egotistical power crazed psychopaths ...

now that's a scary thought
edit on 06/-06004/2011 by sitchin because: (no reason given)

Next time I take my kids to the orthodontist, I'm going to remind him what a egotistical, power crazed psychopath he is. He might get upset, so I'll bring along some brisket to make him feel better.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiteinch

''He/she did. Hence the link. It is a busy calendar for the Pres up thru December 7th..........''

You have shortened the words: ''.....the Pres up thru December 7th.....'' Individuals new to English language might not understand what does it mean.
For real? I almost said POTUS! Decided to go with Pres...
Never crossed my mind that would be cryptic since whitehouse.gov Calendar and Obama had already been established as the topic. What-eh-vah...
Sorry...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

That is what I mean, The silence about them and what they are doing is deafining. The pres sceduale is just what I could find and it is completely open.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The President and the VP/CIO of the fortune 100 company I work for suddenly quit to "move on to other opportunities", in the same week. My company produces nearly all the comms for ground troops-to-sat for the Pentagon.

This was about 3 weeks ago.

Raised my eyebrows and I'm not stunned easy. Been doing "stuff" since '71.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Guys, guys, guys...the top 1% starts at 340k, the top 2% starts at 250k. The vast majority of the top 2% are doing what they have been doing all along: getting up on Monday and going in to work to work their tails off to keep themselves in the 2%.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by taws6
reply to post by VforVendettea

Probably just getting ready to spend time with their family for he holidays, like everyone else.

Not to be rude, but there are a great many soldiers around the world that will not be part of that "everyone else." I hope they aren't forgotten.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well, today Obama was meeting at the White House with Boehner. I think the operative phrase here must be "no public schedule."

thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com... -foresee-progress-on-fiscal-talks/

If the "elite" thought the s++t was going to hit the fan in twelve days do you really think they would bother with the pretense of debating the fiscal cliff (or anything else for that matter?) D.C. would be a ghost town by now.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcouncil=wisdom
reply to post by AgentX09

Common curtesy...when you make the claim.."already posted" your supposed to do us the favor of posting said link.

Its like saying, yeah I already saw that UFO, took pictures too, but left em at home, so lets talk about something else.....
I cant post a link with my cell phone and seriously don't care if you believe me or not about the original thread.You want to hunt it down and post knock yourself out guy.
edit on 9-12-2012 by AgentX09 because: (no reason given)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There I entered it manually just for you Mr.manners

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
The President and the VP/CIO of the fortune 100 company I work for suddenly quit to "move on to other opportunities", in the same week. My company produces nearly all the comms for ground troops-to-sat for the Pentagon.

This was about 3 weeks ago.

Raised my eyebrows and I'm not stunned easy. Been doing "stuff" since '71.

You're sure this might not have something to do with the potential military spending cuts from sequestration? That seems a more plausible explanation than 12/21 doomsday.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Last time I checked this wasn't school, if people don't understand the language being used then it's up to them to learn, not us to teach. The same reason why I myself don't post on Russian sites because I haven't a clue about the language. Just my 2 cents on the situation......Like yours and the poster previous.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Or, they don't care to tell the world in advance where the president will be, which could be for security reasons.

Then why do they have a schedule online in the first place?

I read somewhere that hes goingon a 4 million dollar two week vacation to hawaii. hence, no chedule.

twitchy.com...

Off the lower 48. A good place to be when the SHTF.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
hey vice president also no schedule!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Yes he's coming to where I work, Detroit Diesel Monday, December 10th, 2012. I plan on not being there.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Looks like the Bilderberg Group is having a convention in Colorado between dec 19th and 25th.
Strange time for a World meeting…
Link

Somethings up...
edit on 9-12-2012 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

They wouldn't understand you either. Try "Individuals new to THE English language might not understand what IT MEANS.

You need the definite article THE before the word "English" and "not understand what does it mean" is nonsensical and certainly not grammatical.

"Individuals new to English language" sounds like a Russian accent.
"Individuals new to English" would work just fine, drop "language" and you don't need the article.
"Individuals new to the English language" works perfectly.

There are a number of ways you could correctly end your second sentence--just not the way you did it.

"may not understand what it does mean" is acceptable, if a bit awkward. At least it's grammatical.
"may not understand what it means" is probably the easiest and clearest.
"may not understand what is meant" is also perfectly acceptable. "was meant" also works.
"may not understand; what does it mean?" might work, barely, by turning it into 2 independent clauses. It's grammatical, but confusing.

"may not understand what does it mean" doesn't really mean anything, though we catch your drift....

if you know what I mean.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join