It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAS gonna go to area 51....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
hello im aaron, i have been on ATS numerous times but i finally registered recently, well heres my Q:

well my buddies and i were gonna go to area 51 but after reading a few post i have been semi convinced that i wont see anything remotely interesting. i have been told you can see wierd objects flying in the sky at night and thats why i wanted to go. but if im not gonna see anything i dont want to waste my time and money. any advice?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Area 51 is now abandonned, there is nothing there except mild radioactivity. They've moved everything away to some new test site, there are many rumors as to where it is, and only a few have evidence to support them. I suggest you check out some of those places first, Aera 51 is nothing except an empty research facility with only junk left behind. It might be cool just to go there though, I would. But if your looking to find something intersting, go elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
well i was gonna go to area 51 because i live in so. cal. and it would be closest. and i have just recently gotten really interested in this alien ufo stuff. but i dont know, maybe i wont go.....

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The area 51 projects WERE moved........to Utah.........Green River Utah's White Sands Missle Base is one place............and Dugway Utah is the other.......
I lived in Green River when the move was taking place........the local tiny airport was shut down, and repaved to accomadate HUGE planes.....little dirt roads were paved to 2 lane highways......black helicopters galore and I have video proof........
I put my place up for sale and moved due to the very strange 'energy' that was now eminating throughout the area. Sick and tired of my car batteries being dead so often......

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
read that it was moved to Utah but don't overlook Area 51 there is still activity there and sorry I am not explaining myself.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
so do you think its worth goin to area 51 at all? or am i just wasting my time.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Could you post pictures of the activity? It would be intersting, was there a heavy military presence other than helicopters? Is the little Airport now highly guarded or cloesed to the general public?

I would visit Area 51 if I was you, there's always the chance you would see something or find something interesting. Get/Take a giga counter too, and see where the most radiation is.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spew
well i was gonna go to area 51 because i live in so. cal. and it would be closest. and i have just recently gotten really interested in this alien ufo stuff. but i dont know, maybe i wont go.....

Head on over to Area 51. Go through the base landfill. That is where the good junk is. In the mid sixties some friends and I were going through a landfill at the base dump on Okinawa. We could not believe our good fortune to find an intact X-ray tube!! With readily available vacuum tubes any experimenter or ham radio operator could find in his junkbox we put together the high voltage power supply necessary to get the tube operational and using lithography film we took x-rays of everything we could get out hands on. Several years later my dad was stationed at Malmstrom AFB in Great Falls, Montana and I used to visit the base dump and scavenge relays and solenoids off of Minute man missile sub assemblies. I am sure that somebody who knew what they were looking for could scavenge a landfill and come up with doucments etc. to prove the coverup of goverment and alien cooperation. Nobody believes that somebody will go through the trash, so they are lax in what they decide to throwaway instead of shred or incinerate.

[edit on 10-23-2004 by groingrinder]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm a little curious. When did this Area 51 moving happen and would you have anymore interesting details theRiverGoddess?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
theres a older lady i know and she said about 30 years ago she used to go there with her friends at least 3 times a month. she said one time while sitting on a hill there a night, a big black object about 10-15 feet in diameter and about telephone pole height stopped in front of them for at least five minutes then suddenly left. i dono, thats enough to make me want to go. i want to bring a camcorder but i have a feeling they will try and take it from me. what do you think

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
i knw that area 51 is more than 200 yrs further than us if they can have sound detection system before the computer wre invented so they r connected with aliens and if anyone is detected in that area would be killed by them

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Have a look around the Area51 thread Here

Should give you an idea what you'll find if you head for area 51.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Considering this thread was started (and was "sleeping" until "awakened" by an anonymous poster) almost 4 years ago, I think he already did everything he wanted or he changed his mind.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Ahhh i didn't even look at the dates...

My bad

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I work at Area 51

People have way blown things out of proportion with the whole aliens thing. As an employee I never really saw anything special. You'd never imagine in a million years anything fishy was going on. Not even all of their computers are up-to-date. Only thing I ever saw was some experimental aircraft, but it was also nothing radically different than what we have already. All the other employees are just regular joes like you and me- seriously. To think there are so many people making money off of the myth is funny to me. Take hollywood, for instance, with independence day. Everyone just tries to cash in on gullible people. Not that I completely rule the possibility of extraterrestrials out. Take everything you hear with a grain of salt though. If you're not doing that, it's really just a sign of a low IQ. Once you've seen through the nonsense it really gives you a whole new perspective on human gullibility. No one ever questions the questioners. Too many people seem to sleepwalk through life but still be very passionate about their dream world. One of my buddies at the facility talks about this all the time. The loudest, most respected people are not always the smartest or most honest. He said something that's really very true: people talk about the man behind the curtain, but they don't realize that half the time the man behind the curtain is the man who's making them question the honest. Even if there's some kind of conspiracy going on, for one thing we wouldn't know about it, and for another, humans are fallible and these conspiracy theories paint the government as if it's run by superheroes. Mutants. Anyway, folks really, there's really nothing exciting going on there. Nothing more exciting than working at a bank. Behind the curtain is... empty costumes, and actors without make-up. Everybody always goes for the more exciting explanations, though. Here. I'll give you a rundown of what a typical day is for me. Night-time is when my shift starts. During my shift, I walk around with a gun and a flashlight, bored out of my skull. Then I go on lunch. Half the time they just pay you to walk around. Even then, that's the most exertion you get. Coffee. Unbearable without coffee . Really good coffee there, btw. They get it from starbucks. And there's really nothing else to tell. I'm being completely honest here. No "man behind the curtain".

They technically don't allow us to talk about what we see, but that's just military rigidity. Half the people I work with there seem kind of slow, anyway. Even the smart ones are doofuses. You wouldn't know they worked there if you met them. Area 51. Really can't believe that used to mean something to me. Every day it's the same there. Warehouses. Anal officers. Totally pointless military ceremony. Crappy food. However, the most interesting thing was an unmanned reconnaissance drone, but if you've ever played with a toy helicopter, you're not missing anything. It's something everybody knows about now, anyway. No one's watching you or spying on you. God, you'd be boring to watch, anyway!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I work at Area 51

Mr Anonymous, we know who you are! This is your old boss from Groom Lake! You have been a naughty boy telling everyone where you once worked.

Please proceed to your barracks and sit in the corner with your tin foil hat on! Your on spud peeling duty until further notice!

Commander IRM!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
if u go to area 51 and demand go in they will shoot you

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
why would someone who works at area 51 bother to answer on this website with an answer that i myself have seen to be identical to three others on other websites. game over homie.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Look at the psyops agent doing his work...

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I work at Area 51

new topics

top topics

join