It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, I am tired

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Are you actually surprised by this?! I mean it IS 2012 and it IS December and it's less than two weeks away. OF COURSE there were going to be mass threads about it. Just wait it will get worse of course.

Why not ignore the 2012 threads?
It would be that simple.

If you look at the "recent posts" page next to a forum there will be a red (-) if you click that you will never see that forum unless you unhide it. I have all political boards hidden and others I dont really find of interest or ones that annoy me....like the politics forum. Trust me if I participated in those forums I'd probably already be banned
I choose to ignore them on here.

edit on 12/9/2012 by mblahnikluver because: fix color code

edit on 12/9/2012 by mblahnikluver because: stupid color

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The OP is right. Although the surge of these types of threads is to be expected, it's pure conjecture taken to the max. We get "feelings" that something is amiss & project it to whatever date fits the ascension/doomsday scenario. Or vice versa. The poster Ewok Boba started a thread that received over 150 flags & nearly 70 pages of discussion, based on his personal account of his mom having direct contact with aliens/God/higher dimensional beings. There's nothing credible there. The attraction is the fantastical ideas that we concoct to alleviate ourselves of the chaos & boredom.

That said, all there's to do is wait 11 more days. By that point any one of these scenarios will ensue; or won't. And even in the event that nothing occurs, there will still be those saying that the ascension did happen.... only for those that were spiritually aligned with the galactic consciousness, or something.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jazztrance

I don't want to sound sarcastic, but are you serious or is that sarcasm? I ask because it seems as if you have an inside line as to what will take place in a few days. I mean that's a pretty complete package of pure destruction you have stated. Where do you get your information?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
S&F from me because I'm beyond tired as well, been hearing about 2012 for many many years.

I think i might have posted one 2012 oriented thread, but I'll answer some of your ?s.

What do you mean when you say things like:

"The change is coming, embrace it"
"All you have to do is be love"

The change already came, about 4-5 years ago, on an energetic level you can't really "see". 2012 is just a peak of a mountain. Going to linger around for another 4-5 years too. Then back to "uh duh", even worse than it is now believe it or not.

"Love" is your best choice, what's your other choice, Fear? Have fun with that.

Why does it have to be so astonishingly ambiguous? Why?

Ancients were kick ass at time keeping, Astronomy, pretty much everything logical.

What do you mean if I don't "embrace" the change I won't feel anything and December 21 will be just another day?

Dec. 21st will be just another day, unless TPTB have plans for that day.
Just a peak of a mountain energetically. The "change" is just a DNA refresh, or like a DNA style Windows security update. If your cellular structure is toxic from poisons in food & water, and thoughts, you're probably not going to feel any different next few years, you're going to feel like crap who has to get up early for work tomorrow.

What about doom and gloom?

I don't know, that's the part that bugs me. What is the point of trying to scare and/or prepare everyone for this date? Something is off about all that.

your reply is almost exactly what he's talking about, new age hippy bull# ''energy change'' so what was this 'energy change' exactly? whata are you talking about? thats the thing, your not talking about anything, your just talking out of your arse like the rest of the new age garbage getting thrown around. I cant #ing wait untill x-mas is here and all the crazies find a new date to get worked up about when nothing happens and the excuses start to fly. It will be just like that olympics thread claiming that some crisis was averted and thats why nothing happened. rediculous nonsense, over and over again. when will people wake up to themselves and stop pedaling bull#

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
reply to post by jazztrance

I don't want to sound sarcastic, but are you serious or is that sarcasm? I ask because it seems as if you have an inside line as to what will take place in a few days. I mean that's a pretty complete package of pure destruction you have stated. Where do you get your information?

you cant possibly be serious

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesterTerrestrial

Originally posted by TheAlmo
reply to post by solarstorm

You think it's only in the 2012 forums?

Well its not going away because the cosmic metamorphosis is now happening and the mayan calendar just happens to synchronize to the Gregorian calendar at this point in time. It really is quite an amzing time if you can see what is going on. So the tired pressure you are feeling is because mother earth is about to give birth! And the pole shift is inter dimensional so its affecting all 7 + billion souls. If you are in resonance with the star gates then you can handle these energies if you are not able to you will go crazy.

What are signs of going crazy... tiredness and ranting lol. I can see that you are upset with all the chatter regarding the 2012 changes. Not so much the changes but the noise especialy from the nabs crowd...yes they are everywhere...enjoy the show!

edit on 9-12-2012 by JesterTerrestrial because: (no reason given)

This...is just one of many examples why you should avoid the "2012 chatter" - people making claims as if they have some knowledge, whether because they read it on a website, in a book, or heard it from some confederation of lightbulbs cult meeting.

Not one person has explained any of their wild claims decently, not explained where they got their knowledge from (at least, not in any cases where the source has any credibility or real knowledge of their own.

A good portion of the posts i've read from people discussing magical DNA upgrades, or professibg some kind of knowledge of how vsrious dimensions work, make claims such as "when the pole shift occurs, people on coastlines will be screwed" (because Earth's magnetic field will somehow cause tsunamis for the first time ever), or "when we cross the galactic equator..." (like we do every solstice) "...our DNA upgrade will feel like the souls of a million butterflies lifted us off our feet - but only those of us with no job and lots of psychedelics in our systems", or my favorite: " when e cross the galactic plane..." (I'm assuming they're planning on living to be over 30 million years old, because that's when its going to happen.)

If anyone has seen a single post including these magical elevations of soy,s, DNA upgrades, love-blossoms, nibiru's sudden appearance, our sudden shift 2000 light years toward the galactic plane, etc., with a real (not fantasy) explanation - and I don't mean "because I read some automatic-writing book that said so", please...please point me to it. I've yet to see a single post claiming 12/21/12 incredible things taking place that didn't sound like a 2nd-grader's poorly-written story.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
According to studies, the Christmas season is the time when the most deaths on average occur. When the 22nd rolls around and nothing has happened, I guarantee you that depression will reach its peak in a lot of people. Some may rise up and revolt knowing that this is their last chance to take back their freedom, but unless something major comes from the military or aliens, the majority of those who are majorly depressed about nothing happening will simply end it all.

It's sad when you think about it. So many have invested so much in an event on this date to the point that they would rather kill themselves than continue their daily grind or change this bankrupt paradigm.

For their sakes, I hope something significant enough does happen.
edit on 12/9/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Minor grammatical fix

Maybe that is exactly what themprgoramming has been about

Easy way to get brain dead people to kill themselves ??

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazztrance
Well get some rest cause in a few days there is gonna be bolon yokte and aliens coming,with chaos, then a pole shift,after the 3 days of darkness,our consciousness will go out of the roof, gravity will reverse and some will fly away,raptured to heaven, the earth will be made new, a "regeneration", the caps will melt in a few seconds flooding the earth causing sinkholes, strange sky sounds,dead birds and fish while the volcanoes are going off ufos are flying in and out of them taking survivors to the mayan underground. All this will happen when earth slips into another dimension before coming into contact with planet x. The annunaki will come back, battle the aliens in the sky, good vs evil, then the anunaki will take our women and enslave the men to mine gold except for their ancestral lineage here on earth. This will bring in the new world order, secretly headed by obama, then we,the ones left ,will all have chips implanted ,then the antichrist will show up and then there will be another battle in the sky, the jesus shows up, another battle in the sky,leaving earth in shambles with radioactive contamination everywhere. While the stars line up with the pyramids on earth and mars, the surviving annunaki take humans and their dna and make superhumans to battle the remaining reptilians and their lineage in the final battle of good vs evil.
edit on 9-12-2012 by jazztrance because: (no reason given)

About the only thing you missed was the dark sith, return of the Jedi, et phones home, and yoda

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

You reply was at ramming speed!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
A star for you. I seldom award stars, I don't use them as meaning I agree with a post, rather I give them for an impeccable post or exemplary use of wisdom or intelligence. You sir articulated a feeling that by and large permeates this forum. There are those who frequently post, with nothing of substance other than a particular mood they seem to be in and the rambling internal dialogue within. While there are others, 'the voices of reason' that bring it all back down to earth. I would consider you in the latter.

As the Mayan 2012 thing goes, it's unfortunate that most of their books and codices were burned by the zealous priests with Cortez, because I'm sure 'the rest of the story' (As Paul Harvey used to say) was very likely contained within them, a detailed chronology and time frame of the events as they expected then to play out in all likelihood.

And at best, I think only a procession of planets the most likely of scenarios. After all, they thought Cortez to be a God that had been predicted in their written and oral history, and were fooled. Where does that leave their 'Wisdom of the Ages" ??

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Well don't worry.

This whole 2012 thing is about the misinterpretation of the Mayans.

The rest is just bull# and people buying and selling into it.

The world isn't going to end and there is going to be no consciousness change.

QV.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
The OP is right. Although the surge of these types of threads is to be expected, it's pure conjecture taken to the max. We get "feelings" that something is amiss & project it to whatever date fits the ascension/doomsday scenario. Or vice versa. The poster Ewok Boba started a thread that received over 150 flags & nearly 70 pages of discussion, based on his personal account of his mom having direct contact with aliens/God/higher dimensional beings. There's nothing credible there. The attraction is the fantastical ideas that we concoct to alleviate ourselves of the chaos & boredom.

That said, all there's to do is wait 11 more days. By that point any one of these scenarios will ensue; or won't. And even in the event that nothing occurs, there will still be those saying that the ascension did happen.... only for those that were spiritually aligned with the galactic consciousness, or something.

Your right of course, that and the fact, given enough prognostications, they would surely have covered all the 'Bases', that is to say, made a singular prediction that would fall into the window or time frame of the spoken of event.

SO AS YOU SAID, QUOTE.......
"That said, all there's to do is wait 11 more days. By that point any one of these scenarios will ensue; or won't. And even in the event that nothing occurs, there will still be those saying that the ascension did happen.... only for those that were spiritually aligned with the galactic consciousness, or something."

I believe you pretty well peeled away the veneer of the 'Enlightened ones'

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It's okay to to start many topics about 2012. That's really not my problem. I would read and enjoy every single one of them if they are clear and not elusive. I hate ambiguity. Just tell me what to do or what not to do and I will think about it. Enough poetry.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
American's world will end on 12-21-12 but New Zealander's will end on 12-22-12.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
He has every right to be tired and angry. The 2012 stuff has been rammed at us all for several years. Now its nearly 2013 and none of the predictions have come to reality, we look and see where all these 2012 pro voices are, and wuff like magicians smoke they have scattered themselves to the four winds. Mabey it will be remembered as the 2012 Pyramid Scheme.

Mabey it will be remembered as the 2012 Pyramid Scheme.
You know my friend, I have a GREAT oppertunity for you and I to make large sums of money! It is a secret I don't bring up all that often, so lets keep it a secret. Now don't tell anyone, but have you ever heard of amway?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
So it looks as though December 21st falls on a Friday. So does that mean we get off work that day and party that night until the 22nt? Or do we party on the 20th, and kick in on the 21st? And what time zone do I have to be in?

This is all soooo confusing…!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Siberbat

Suppose you are wrong about that? What if intelligence also means none combative. What if they are peaceful?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Brain dead people have no function of their bodies at all. No thought processes, no movement, so they cannot possibly kill themselves. This would require someone pulling a plug somewhere.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Not catching what your saying here? Are you saying I type fast or that I didnt give enough thought to my reply? I replied at my regular speed and my reply is as heartfelt as any I put on here.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

OMFG!

I am SO fed up with the 2012 crap, that I almost not visiting here anymore. Because seriously it has gotten to a point, its unbearable. :dw:

Like seriously, I thought this forum was about denying ignorance- in all aspects of existence. but as time goes by I only noticed an increase in stupidity... not only on the forum but everywhere.

I am a spiritual person myself, I know its interesting dwelling in how the planetary energy is/has always affected this planet and each being.

BUT IM ABSOLUTELY FED UP of hearing about the 2012. And the lunatics saying how they will ascend and leave their possesions and loved ones behind.
It has NOTHING to do with that.
But whatever. Im not even wasting time on explaining/debating with them anything really.
To each their own.

So,Im almost not coming here often anymore. Unless only after that date, so until then, I dont have to hurt my eyes with another thread on that subject.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join