learn more

2012, I am tired

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
Not to long ago, if you believed Area 51 existed, you were a nut. It took a lawsuit by former employees to make it public.
If you believed in Echelon or Carnivore, you were a nut, but now thats old news.
I know thats nothing like the end of the world scenario but its an example of things that people would make claims about, without a lot of evidence, then they turned out to be true.
btw, I heard about Echelon listening to Art Bell in the mid 90s during an interview with a woman that claimed to be a former employee at one of the sites, this was way before it was public knowledge.
Thats what got me into conspiracies.

So you saying everyone doesn't know everything??? Take that 2012 disbelievers!!

What gets me the most about the people that say it wouldn't/couldn't happen is they lack the ability to see the future. If they are so sure nothing will happen, tell me what will. And don't say nothing. Nothing never happens.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mahatche
I can't wait for the date to pass so I can get a portion of the history and national geographic channel back to more interesting shows.

Oh, you mean shows like pawn stars and ax men

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Originally posted by mahatche
I can't wait for the date to pass so I can get a portion of the history and national geographic channel back to more interesting shows.

Oh, you mean shows like pawn stars and ax men

No :-( maybe some actually history related shows, unfortunately you are probably right.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You know when you see that guy in town, wearing a sandwich board saying The end is nigh? And you think to yourself, (and don't. deny this) "he's a bit mental"

I'll just leave that out there for the believers.....

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
And so your solution is to add another one?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

More emperors clothes. You cant see them but they are there. If you cant see them its because you are ignorant. So you say you can see them that way no one thinks you are ignorant. You put on the clothes and walk around naked.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesterTerrestrial

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
What would we really do if ET's came to earth on that day?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE TALKING TO AN ET WRITE NOW!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT

I'd say why doesnt that alien know that write means to put down in words and that the correct word he is looking for is right as in "Right Now" so we know we are not talking to an alien right now unless you are just alien to the english language.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I dont think its gong to get worse, I think they are leaving their beliefs behind or they are seeing that this is a failed prophecy and are not talking about it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Rammed? Really? because I have to seek out the stories. They dont come to me. I dont have dooms day articles cluttering up my in box in e mail. If I wish to read about 2012 I have to activly seek something to read. Its not rammed down my thoat. If you are feeling violated perhaps you should just stay away from the subject all together?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

What would happen if ET actually did come?
Well it would be like on "Independance Day"

A group of us would get on the tallest skyscraper, waiting to get "beamed up", and get blasted by a directed energy weapon.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Seriously though...

A lot of the 2012 crowd is so desperate to have a change in their lives, they have to believe that 12-21-2012 will change their life. In reality, one must try to remain grounded in the fact that...we...live...in...the...real...world. Good will still be good and evil will still be evil, tax season starts next month, and we all have a date with eternity.

Haven't seen any proof of planet x, annunaki, ET landing on the White House lawn, the Age of Aquarius, bases on the moon, or something curiously looking at curiosity.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I don't understand the OP, a few months ago the 2012 forum was almost a ghost town, now it's December, the time is almost upon us, so of course we are going to get a lot more threads, in fact on December 21st IT WILL BE CHAOS, the forums will explode and it will probably be quite entertaining haha.

I feel sorry for the mods that day thou.
edit on 9-12-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

but I am energetic because 2012 is a start not the end ! hope that development in the world lead to a good point.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

This is what I think.

Whatever was going to happen in 2012 regarding earthquakes, floods, etc.....has already happened.

Dec. 21, 2012 is the end of all of that (at least for a while); and the beginning of a time in history; where globally people are and will be more awake and aware of what the real truths are concerning their governments; TPTB etc.

I also think that humanity (globally) is at a crossroads; will the majority choose to help heal humanity and mother earth; or...will many choose WW3.

I think what we do has a planet for the next 2 years; is going to be big in determining if there will be a future for our children and grandchildren.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Anyone who is busy promoting the spiritual claptrap of 2012, i.e. Ascension, vibration change, aliens showing up and saving the planet from whatever, are either trying to sell books to the idiots on ATS that will believe anything or are the idiots who believe anything.

There's gonna be a lot of new millionaires in 2013 and all of them will have made their money from the morons who believe this crap.

Doomsday people are an entirely different animal. While they are just as gullible and hardheaded as the spiritually ambiguous 'prophets' of this coming day, even if nothing happens they will probably still be buying into doomsday. Because misinterpreting crap spewed by others who are just as dumb as they are is easier than accepting reality.

That reality is this:

Life will go on. You will not ascend, you will not be greeted by alien overlords on the 22nd.

Life will continue to be as it was on the 20th. And if that depresses these people to the point where they off themselves then so be it. All the better anyway. We could use the real estate and clear parking spaces.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

It's okay if you don't understand how to "be love," the understanding for that is different for everyone, for some non-existant. Either way, no matter how sick it's making you ...you only have a little bit more of this "2012 advertising," if you will. It's almost over and then you can have your I told you so moment. Hang in there, it's almost over.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

I couldn't have said it better myself

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

If something of significance does takes place and there severe earth changes. We sure want be able to logon and bitch about it. Maybe that's what's best, hit the damn reset switch, let's do it again and this time let's freakin learn something. Like not killing each other off in mass because of freakin petty squabbles. And one thing it would sure do that would tickle the crap out of me. No more FaceBook no more Twitter no more MSM. Damn future looks brighter allready.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well get some rest cause in a few days there is gonna be bolon yokte and aliens coming,with chaos, then a pole shift,after the 3 days of darkness,our consciousness will go out of the roof, gravity will reverse and some will fly away,raptured to heaven, the earth will be made new, a "regeneration", the caps will melt in a few seconds flooding the earth causing sinkholes, strange sky sounds,dead birds and fish while the volcanoes are going off ufos are flying in and out of them taking survivors to the mayan underground. All this will happen when earth slips into another dimension before coming into contact with planet x. The annunaki will come back, battle the aliens in the sky, good vs evil, then the anunaki will take our women and enslave the men to mine gold except for their ancestral lineage here on earth. This will bring in the new world order, secretly headed by obama, then we,the ones left ,will all have chips implanted ,then the antichrist will show up and then there will be another battle in the sky, the jesus shows up, another battle in the sky,leaving earth in shambles with radioactive contamination everywhere. While the stars line up with the pyramids on earth and mars, the surviving annunaki take humans and their dna and make superhumans to battle the remaining reptilians and their lineage in the final battle of good vs evil.
edit on 9-12-2012 by jazztrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
You don't have to read any of those forums. Nobody is forcing you to. If I see anything that says 2012, I won't touch it with a 10 foot pole. So many ridiculous hysteria over this whole thing. Pretty pathetic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join