It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, I am tired

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Some spend there entire life time inside there minds concept they call reality, living in a concept that is reflected of the mind's concept, at points in history never existed. People want intelligence in information, the mind is only a tool for information yet people are living in it, occupying it, in there concept of reality. Pull out the headlines should we use nerve gas and show power displays of dying bunnies? and should we show intelligence of countering with signs of power using nuclear explosions, so what is "intelligence" Geo engineering the planet which takes 50 years to see the results.
This site exists for a reason so does 2012 21 12, There is too much weirdness taken place around the globe that has none of features of "intelligence" being reflected for this day and age. None of the math is adding up to point and display show the intelligence of what is actual taken place.

The concept were in and seeing does not fit the model of intelligence as defined, perhaps we need to take our intelligence and change the concept into a newer direction so were not using nerve gas to make people behave and using nukes to make the others behave, so we don't need GMO food and Geo engineering and the other 1000 things we don't find intelligent.

The only intelligence I see is the deliberate math collapse on a global scale, the constructs of the concept change, weaken, implodes within so at some date and time in the future there a complete wipe.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

Yeah, I hear ya.

I used to be like" oh well, they can have their fun, who cares"

now I am like "FFFFFF just stop it already, you sound like bat isht crazy cultists!"

Then there is the real danger of these nutters going ape when nothing happens and proceeding to going out and doing dumb crap to the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Why not just completely ignore this sub-forum if you're sick of it?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
12 days is all you have to wait.

And then someone will try and reset the clock, repeatedly, or come up with something else.

Deny Ignorance, and Deny Stupidity. Patience is a virtue, yes?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by jiggerj

Dont be sad ,there is always 2013

End of the World in 2013 Says NASA
www.asylum.com...
edit on 9-12-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

Solution?
Faraday Cage

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

Oh get over it and let people believe what they want to believe.
There are far more threads attacking a political figure or religion than there are about 2012.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Just be thankful its not more romney/obama...............it will be over soon like the elections. The only thing WRITTEN IN STONE that I have seen pertaining to that date other than the calendar, is the brick found in 2011 that says the "9 gods" will return and the Dresden Codex which is anyones guess.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Why not just completely ignore this sub-forum if you're sick of it?

You can ignore the subject and choose not to participate, but you still see the topics popping up constantly. Can't they just discuss the topic in a couple of threads? Do we really need to keep re-hashing the same thing over and over and over again? I cringe every time I see yet another 2012 thread. Enough is enough already. Go play in someone elses thread.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
stfu and take a break from the website for 2 weeks if it's really bothering you that much.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

Hang in there OP

I think it is awesome we get a chance to see what may or may not happen. "We" should feel lucky to be living at such a time IMO. Many, many cultures have mentioned some significance with the date, I think it is cool I have been given the chance to witness this "time" of humanity.

Even if it is the "end" or if nothing at all happens, I feel lucky to have observed it.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't welcome any change my friend
Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see Armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this

so collapse all your plans
like a map in your hands
cause it won't take long to burn the ###### ###### down
is any disaster unnatural?
we have the ability it's remarkable
to cycle through the seasons adapting to the reason the waters low
if we listen to the sign of the tides when she calls we'll know

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

I couldn't agree more - I can't wait for 2012 to be over. On the up-side...all of the 2012 craziness has motivated me to be a little more prepared for any disaster situation. We now keep an emergency bag packed and ready to go, we also maintain a larger inventory of canned food items and large water bottles for our water dispenser. I bought my first handgun. I even we so far as to buy seeds (so silly) but now I am excited about starting a garden in the spring. So in the end...maybe something good will come out of all of the hype.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Buvvy

That's the spirit! A great way to look at it and I recall the same feelings after Y2K.....after all, I shared them I had to do something with all that stuff. Errr... Nvm... I digress.. We won't talk about that... lol..

A lot of that stuff was still around and came in awfully handy when the Ice Storm hit and all services were lost for nearly 2 weeks in this area. So, indeed...Prepping for this has been a great "movement" to get people where they ought to be anyway. After all, quakes, tornadoes, hurricanes or more can hit anywhere at any time and it's pretty much the end of things to the people caught in the local middle of it, right?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
that is all BS...

"Nasa" predicts the end of the world by solar flare, perfect opportunity for the illuminated to switch off the power grid, ry everything intentionally to break out wars, all in order to reduce the world's population but this is all going on while the annunaki are returning to earth, project blue beam is underway and HAARP is brainwashing everyone as per illuminated orders.. those that "ascend" are going to a 5th dimension... and the rest of us will be left here to drink beer and smoke bong...

i cant wait for this spectacle...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What did you expect OP, as time got really close to the date....there would be less posts?. I get what your saying but chill it will be over soon.

And lets be honest, YOU ARE ADDING TO THE PROBLEM BY STARTING ANOTHER 2012 THREAD!
edit on 9-12-2012 by AsuspiciousMANappears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

Actually it's not 2012, but a new date that will be posted soon.

Cheers,

RT
edit on 9-12-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You know...some portion of you is curious about these 2012 threads or else you wouldn't be clicking on them unless someone is pointing a gun to your head and demanding you to read the threads. I suggest you take a break until the 22nd from the 2012 threads...on the second thought, take a break for 2 months cause you're going to come back and read the "I TOLD you" threads which is probably going to be more annoying. However, if you are planning on ascending on the 21st then ignore the latter.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Its an exciting date, people have been waited and watching for dozens to thousands of years. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. I expect it to go on for at least a few weeks after the date comes and goes. Then there will be something else to takes its place. Either way 12-21-12 is HUUUUGE! I'm for one am excited, we celebrate new years every damn year, treat this the same.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I can't wait for the date to pass so I can get a portion of the history and national geographic channel back to more interesting shows.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Not to long ago, if you believed Area 51 existed, you were a nut. It took a lawsuit by former employees to make it public.
If you believed in Echelon or Carnivore, you were a nut, but now thats old news.
I know thats nothing like the end of the world scenario but its an example of things that people would make claims about, without a lot of evidence, then they turned out to be true.
btw, I heard about Echelon listening to Art Bell in the mid 90s during an interview with a woman that claimed to be a former employee at one of the sites, this was way before it was public knowledge.
Thats what got me into conspiracies.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

I absolutely agree. I believe if someone is going post something on a website like this, that they explain everything with as much detail as possible, because like myself, the good majority become frustrated with the ambiguity. I think when it comes to experiences and advice, they should meet certain criteria if they are to post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join