It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AGE OLD question? WHERE IS and who is ACTUALLY talking to God, aka Source Entity or Origin

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by aem56

Exactly. Anything godly or divine we find outside of ourselves, can also be found within and created therein.

The only reason you recognise the godly or divine outside of yourself is because you are seeing/recognising yourself and it is resonating within you.
edit on 23-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness123
There is one God. I am one of His speakers.

There is only One god now concerning this universe; its child one of 12 (Its spawn is no longer). Ears are pricked, I sincerely would like to hear more of your thoughts as an Godaudiophile. I consider myself to be a Klipshorn theator style, very efficient om output. 4 watts only powered.

You realize your statement is provocative and holds very little to imagine SO, QUESTION:
How does god speak to you and how do you translate or record or speak enlightenned information?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by Witness123

you responded with flippancy and sarcasm, not only to me, but apparently in all of your conversations everywhere on this site and then appear incredulous when I basically called you a moron. Nice try sucker, but you're going to have to wake up pretty damn early to fool me.

And that is strike three...

No need to try to fool you... you've already unwittingly become that fool on your own accord...

As I've said I know which god you "speak for" and it is no God... and tossing insults at someone you do not know only reinforces that point...

Members such as yourself who love toss insults get banned eventually... So normally I'd say see you later...

but you likely won't be around long enough to engage in any interesting conversations anyway.. and by the looks of it, you wouldn't be someone I would speak with on these matters either way...

Typical Christians toss insults when they're backed into a corner... and I haven't even started with you yet...

Enjoy the several stars I've given you by the way... with this attitude you won't get many more...

I liked some of your input on other threads, but then your true colours showed up... which I had planed to expose when you said you're Gods speaker...

Well done sir...

simple minded folk are always easy to deal with... *sigh*

buh-bye Mr. speaker

edit on 23-2-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

You haven't backed me into a corner. You've incessantly acted like a moron and then get your little feelings hurt that you have to give me points to prove why your butthurt over an irrelevant discussion on an irrelevant board. You haven't even proved how I'm not going to have an interesting discussion on this board. I can tell by the looks of it that it won't be with you, but I wouldn't say that's normative.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

There is only One god now concerning this universe; its child one of 12 (Its spawn is no longer). Ears are pricked, I sincerely would like to hear more of your thoughts as an Godaudiophile. I consider myself to be a Klipshorn theator style, very efficient om output. 4 watts only powered.

You realize your statement is provocative and holds very little to imagine SO, QUESTION:
How does god speak to you and how do you translate or record or speak enlightenned information?

Say I were to share something to you. It could be by voice or by letter, on a website, email, or note through the mail. But with God, He transcends all manners of communication. He can speak directly and audibly, He can speak in a not so audible way, He can give you a breakthrough insight when reading the Bible. He may lead you to check out a book at the library that you may not even read, but perhaps you open to page 512 and read the next 10, and God in His providence lead you to read that because it is something that people over the centuries have forgotten but that God wants to bring back out and He knows that you will have use of that information. He can even use your own thought processes with you thinking that it's yourself thinking but it is actually God stimulating you to think.

Basically, any and every way you can possibly imagine.

He is not limited by any one thing.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

vethumanbeing[[i/]

witness123[i/]
Say I were to share something to you. It could be by voice or by letter, on a website, email, or note through the mail. But with God, He transcends all manners of communication. He can speak directly and audibly, He can speak in a not so audible way, He can give you a breakthrough insight when reading the Bible. He may lead you to check out a book at the library that you may not even read, but perhaps you open to page 512 and read the next 10, and God in His providence lead you to read that because it is something that people over the centuries have forgotten but that God wants to bring back out and He knows that you will have use of that information. He can even use your own thought processes with you thinking that it's yourself thinking but it is actually God stimulating you to think.

Basically, any and every way you can possibly imagine.
He is not limited by any one thing.

Personal insight. I have had the book fall from the shelf at Borders (at my feet), I have opened a Bible (strike me senseless now) and had the book part open to a page majick to something very relevant at that nanosecond in my thought process that answered a subtle question (one I was not even asking conciously). You realize God is not the driver. You are; because you are open to the imagination of your own potencial which you are very capable of sorting all of this out. It is not so much God factor, it is YOU factor. You have a higher being, the one that exists between God and yourself. It is this entity that is proding, coaxing you to better understand yourself (who is the better teacher and knows you best).

Why everyone believes it is the God source is beyond me. It is your accumulation of past lives personalities letting you know, "dont do that again, here is some help otherwise more hell to pay". This would be your "combined soul group" that which reports back to "god" to tell of your many experiences and discoveries. The plan is to expand Its mind through your souls travels.

edit on 24-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leuan
What do you want? It's coming

I missed this one. Leuan, what are you saying; got to love the obtuse comment.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

...You realize God is not the driver. You are; because you are open to the imagination of your own potencial which you are very capable of sorting all of this out. It is not so much God factor, it is YOU factor. You have a higher being, the one that exists between God and yourself. It is this entity that is proding, coaxing you to better understand yourself (who is the better teacher and knows you best).

Why everyone believes it is the God source is beyond me. It is your accumulation of past lives personalities letting you know, "dont do that again, here is some help otherwise more hell to pay". This would be your "combined soul group" that which reports back to "god" to tell of your many experiences and discoveries. The plan is to expand Its mind through your souls travels.

I know you were talking with someone-else on this...but, it surely helped me understand "some" of your other statements/comments.
"You have a higher being...that exists between God & yourself...prodding, coaxing...to better understand yourself..."
When you say "a higher being"...is this a "separate" being? Meaning - a being that is independent of "me", and will continue to exist when I have passed my final breath?
Any idea as to - "Why the veil?"
Why the need for this cloud to exist between me (us...etc...) and "the truth"?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
to the above poster because the men behind RC found a longtime ago that manipulate the public you can keep them from finding the DIvine within and you can keep them from noticing your crimes as you molest children and murder aborriginals.. the karma of this nation is rotten to the core and onlly when the idigenous are hailed as the most astute , then and only then will the EIGHTH FIre come into being

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

...You realize God is not the driver. You are; because you are open to the imagination of your own potencial which you are very capable of sorting all of this out. It is not so much God factor, it is YOU factor. You have a higher being, the one that exists between God and yourself. It is this entity that is proding, coaxing you to better understand yourself (who is the better teacher and knows you best).

I know you were talking with someone-else on this...but, it surely helped me understand "some" of your other statements/comments.
"You have a higher being...that exists between God & yourself...prodding, coaxing...to better understand yourself..."
When you say "a higher being"...is this a "separate" being? Meaning - a being that is independent of "me", and will continue to exist when I have passed my final breath?
Any idea as to - "Why the veil?"
Why the need for this cloud to exist between me (us...etc...) and "the truth"?

There are two. One is your soul group that is encouraging you to "get it together, we have all been through this and contributed". This is not a separate thing from you. What is being said is they are YOU YOUR SOUL, the group comes in as your many personalities you have lived throughout the centuries. They (you) recognise that you may be on the verge of a great understanding of yourself an enlightenment not afforded them (you). The other is God, Separate in this case as it is not your original creator (it is on a very long vacation in a convalesant home for the badly behaved children).. This one is looking at you right now and is cheering YES, Ive got one almost home. There are not to be any more lies or deceptions. No more clouds existing, they are in the process of being destroyed so that all can experience the truth of themselves. The veil was to fool you into thinking you were hopeless (Jesus played a big part in this deception, and is very unhappy about it.

Of course you live on without your body, you get a new one the trick is to not have to and move beyond the third dimension, you want to be in Earth school forever, repeating the 11th grade?
edit on 25-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by aem56
to the above poster because the men behind RC found a longtime ago that manipulate the public you can keep them from finding the DIvine within and you can keep them from noticing your crimes as you molest children and murder aborriginals.. the karma of this nation is rotten to the core and onlly when the idigenous are hailed as the most astute , then and only then will the EIGHTH FIre come into being

The Eighth fire is here, right under RCs nose; and Pope Benedict 16 knows it; lets see who will step up, as I see it only a Latin American Marxist Cardinal that is sympathetic to the Jesuits (wont happen). They are such the great Theologists..yet they fail to see their own crimes in and throughout history. Ironic. Id personally like to have their library be opened to the public to puruse, and how about return the Gold the gems to their rightfull cultures they robbed and destroyed. They were are acting tools for the negative thoughtforms, powerful back in the day, now, a bunch of dried up old antiquated theocracy that THEY KNOW is about to come to a grinding halt. That paradym of thinking is just about to be shoved off of a cliff. Guess who else is shackled to their ankles?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

...There are two. One is your soul group that is encouraging you to "get it together, we have all been through this and contributed". This is not a separate thing from you. What is being said is they are YOU YOUR SOUL, the group comes in as your many personalities you have lived throughout the centuries. They (you) recognise that you may be on the verge of a great understanding of yourself an enlightenment not afforded them (you)...

This "understanding/enlightenment" - is it known by them...now that they're on "the outside"?
I guess, I'm asking - does "the veil" remain for them, as well?

...The other is God, Separate in this case as it is not your original creator (it is on a very long vacation in a convalesant home for the badly behaved children).. This one is looking at you right now and is cheering YES, Ive got one almost home. There are not to be any more lies or deceptions. No more clouds existing, they are in the process of being destroyed so that all can experience the truth of themselves. The veil was to fool you into thinking you were hopeless (Jesus played a big part in this deception, and is very unhappy about it...

Okay - it appears that you've made a distinction between "God" (not my original creator), and the "one...looking at (me) right now..." ... Am I correct in that interpretation?
And, when you say - "The veil was to fool you..." - are you saying that it (the veil) was installed by someone (presumably - my original creator)?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

...There are two. One is your soul group that is encouraging you to "get it together, we have all been through this and contributed". This is not a separate thing from you. What is being said is they are YOU YOUR SOUL, the group comes in as your many personalities you have lived throughout the centuries. They (you) recognise that you may be on the verge of a great understanding of yourself an enlightenment not afforded them (you)...

This "understanding/enlightenment" - is it known by them...now that they're on "the outside"?
I guess, I'm asking - does "the veil" remain for them, as well?

...The other is God, Separate in this case as it is not your original creator (it is on a very long vacation in a convalesant home for the badly behaved children).. This one is looking at you right now and is cheering YES, Ive got one almost home. There are not to be any more lies or deceptions. No more clouds existing, they are in the process of being destroyed so that all can experience the truth of themselves. The veil was to fool you into thinking you were hopeless (Jesus played a big part in this deception, and is very unhappy about it...

Okay - it appears that you've made a distinction between "God" (not my original creator), and the "one...looking at (me) right now..." ... Am I correct in that interpretation?
And, when you say - "The veil was to fool you..." - are you saying that it (the veil) was installed by someone (presumably - my original creator)?

Yes there is the Original Creator of 12 universes looking at you (ORIGIN) . IT was not responsible for what was created here within this one of 12. It owns it now a takeover so to speak. To your second query, yes the veil in place was to use and fool you installed by the Manager/creator of this universe and all contents (Source Entity) for its own gain; the prize of deception, to overthrow Origin its own Creator. Nifty swifty move tried not happening.
Everything here in Gross matter mirrrors the upper dimensions; same family battles etc, you would think someone would have figured this out.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

...Yes there is the Original Creator of 12 universes looking at you (ORIGIN) . IT was not responsible for what was created here within this one of 12. It owns it now a takeover so to speak. To your second query, yes the veil in place was to use and fool you installed by the Manager/creator of this universe and all contents (Source Entity) for its own gain; the prize of deception, to overthrow Origin its own Creator. Nifty swifty move tried not happening.
Everything here in Gross matter mirrrors the upper dimensions; same family battles etc, you would think someone would have figured this out.

That is crazy. (edit: I'm just saying - That's "wild" in relation to what I've ever considered...)
Having "grown up" on the notion of "a perfect Creator" (which, in this case, I'm pointing back to what/who you call ORIGIN)...and then, disavowed said notion (of a perfect ORIGIN)...it is difficult for me to account for the possibility that SOMEONE/SOMETHING with the unfathomable ability to create (or - BEGIN) this existence, could have any kind of dissension-among-the-ranks.
Obviously - I don't see it as a possibility within the general dogma of Christianity...but have no idea how to weigh it within any other philosophical/theoretical context...
In your understanding, is ORIGIN "a Being"...like we are Beings?
edit on 2/25/2013 by WanDash because: dots

edit on 2/25/2013 by WanDash because: clarify

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

...Yes there is the Original Creator of 12 universes looking at you (ORIGIN) . IT was not responsible for what was created here within this one of 12. It owns it now a takeover so to speak. To your second query, yes the veil in place was to use and fool you installed by the Manager/creator of this universe and all contents (Source Entity) for its own gain; the prize of deception, to overthrow Origin its own Creator. Nifty swifty move tried not happening.

That is crazy. (edit: I'm just saying - That's "wild" in relation to what I've ever considered...)
Having "grown up" on the notion of "a perfect Creator" (which, in this case, I'm pointing back to what/who you call ORIGIN)...and then, disavowed said notion (of a perfect ORIGIN)...it is difficult for me to account for the possibility that SOMEONE/SOMETHING with the unfathomable ability to create (or - BEGIN) this existence, could have any kind of dissension-among-the-ranks.
Obviously - I don't see it as a possibility within the general dogma of Christianity...but have no idea how to weigh it within any other philosophical/theoretical context...
In your understanding, is ORIGIN "a Being"...like we are Beings?

Yes Origin is in human form; the only way to usurp its child was to exist here on Earth in 3d. How to explain this; one has to exist as dense form matter to understand its mechanics, brain function, abilities bodywise to carry and transmute the energy positive needed to reform or conquer another negative energyform. It was at the time of its demise (SE) not currently in a human body. So, not suspecting its own Creator was even watching vanquished it at the moment planned. Many think Ben-Ladin was Satan, or the Anti-Christ, no in fact but you were led to believe he may have been. You have no idea the paperfolding origami that goes within the deception territories. Only Origin is in perfect balance, its children were allowed to be imperfect (up to a point) as it is a loving and fair creator being with a deadly sense of humor, irony and sardonism; and with that goes an also merciless destructive instant in time applied to those most deserving of (no longer among the existing now = you call it smite or judgement), mirroring your own family structures 'that idea had to come from somewhere no?'.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

...Yes Origin is in human form; ...

Okay - well, this raises another question - Who's sitting on the throne? Or - Is there a throne...or a far-off kingdom, where ALL of Creation is being watched-over, and the columns and piers and foundations and other major components of existence...actually exist?

...one has to exist as dense form matter to understand its mechanics, brain function, abilities bodywise to carry and transmute the energy positive needed to reform or conquer another negative energyform.

Is this knowledge & understanding something that would only be of use to "Origin"...
By becoming 3D, did Origin have to go through a process similar to what (much of) Christianity says of Jesus - being - born, subject to all human traits, grew in all human ways...sought out the "God-connection"...etc...?
Of course, my readings have taken me to stories of Jesus learning in mystery schools, Alexandria, and more... Seems that some of the "knowledge" Origin was privy to, would likely have come through some of the same channels of learning... ... Or, am I way off?

...Only Origin is in perfect balance, its children were allowed to be imperfect (up to a point) as it is a loving and fair creator being with a deadly sense of humor, irony and sardonism; and with that goes an also merciless destructive instant in time applied to those most deserving of (no longer among the existing now = you call it smite or judgement), mirroring your own family structures 'that idea had to come from somewhere no?'.

"...merciless destructive instant..."
Well - what can be said about that?
The allowance for imperfection...(in its children)... I'm just having some difficulty grasping "perfection" that can "create" imperfection... Of course, I also see that you said "perfect balance"...so, maybe my notion of "perfection" is from the wrong dictionary.
All interesting.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

REPLY TO WANDASH

...Yes Origin is in human form; ...

WanDashOkay - well, this raises another question - Who's sitting on the throne? Or - Is there a throne...or a far-off kingdom, where ALL of Creation is being watched-over, and the columns and piers and foundations and other major components of existence...actually exist?

You are sitting on the throne, all of humankind. Origin is your above and beyond fiduciary, not separate at all as it is you and is unwilling to claim itself as a parent; more to its taste your soul mate best friend for life; your muse.

WanDashIs this knowledge & understanding something that would only be of use to "Origin"...
By becoming 3D, did Origin have to go through a process similar to what (much of) Christianity says of Jesus - being - born, subject to all human traits, grew in all human ways...sought out the "God-connection"...etc...?
Of course, my readings have taken me to stories of Jesus learning in mystery schools, Alexandria, and more... Seems that some of the "knowledge" Origin was privy to, would likely have come through some of the same channels of learning... ... Or, am I way off?

The stepping down process was very similar. My Mother had to be radioactive to carry me. All normal upbringing except for a few hiccups. The Giant Bee (symbolic life giver) that visited me at night was not welcome to my 4 year old mind. The odd circumstances of my blood, family origins, all of this was a vision quest that lasted for years by myself on my own. Jesus had structure, a very rigid schooling that started in Alexandria when a child. Me not so much as I desired no HELP, as in if I sniff whipped up what I was up to Id monkey wrench it somehow, as in out smart myself (come up with another plan invalid) So; the interesting part of all of this was to keep myself unaware of who I actually was. Why was this important? timing.

My mystery schools were/are my library; no teachers allowed to influence a great event potencial. I would imagine the Essene School would have given Jesus the knoweledge of our true beginnings, that being Pleiadian Star system origins. The Egyptians, the Sumarians were well versed in the history of the human undertaking of animating a still lifeless form.

vethumanbeing...Only Origin is in perfect balance, its children were allowed to be imperfect (up to a point) as it is a loving and fair creator being with a deadly sense of humor, irony and sardonism; and with that goes an also merciless destructive instant in time applied to those most deserving of (no longer among the existing now = you call it smite or judgement), mirroring your own family structures 'that idea had to come from somewhere no?'.

Wandash"...merciless destructive instant..."
Well - what can be said about that?
The allowance for imperfection...(in its children)... I'm just having some difficulty grasping "perfection" that can "create" imperfection... Of course, I also see that you said "perfect balance"...so, maybe my notion of "perfection" is from the wrong dictionary.
All interesting.

This is an arguement for AfterInfinity, yesterday addressed this very concept of perfection and imperfection of God in another thread. In short to my mind the parent allows for imperfection so as to know itself better in correcting (or attempting to fix the CORRUPTION of its IDEA in this case the 'child' analogy works). It is always about learning the potencial deviations of ones creation (thoughtform) gone rogue. The human is the symbolic in this process. Let me put it this way, the human was the rat in the cage to experiment with huge and bold concepts regarding Creation in general. Working with gases or strong/weak forces was not accomplishing the goal. One cannot animate a piece of granite, it had to become a very particular form that could hold spirit, not just memory. Huge just a huge accomplishment; but what else would you expect of The Prime Creator? Cheetos, Baseball and Walt Disney.

The human is the grand metaphor for an idea brought to life.
edit on 26-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

...You are sitting on the throne, all of humankind. Origin is your above and beyond fiduciary, not separate at all as it is you and is unwilling to claim itself as a parent; more to its taste your soul mate best friend for life; your muse.

Honestly - I am at a point in my life where a friend...much less - soul mate & muse...is the best news possible.
Not that I have no friends, or people that I love...or that love me...but, the notion of a "God" that wasn't as interested in "how good I might be" or "how perfect I might become"...is so soothing, that I wouldn't care if death brought nothing more than non-existence. Just to know (believe) that it isn't about something in the past that you can do nothing about would be equal to (or better than) - "today you will be with me in paradise".

I am not in a position to measure your story/tale/telling... What I have witnessed, however, is a constancy to what you have said...and an evenness in your responses...and, while others want to spend so much effort (so much WASTED EFFORT) finding a pigeon-hole for you to nest in...I simply want to see that you keep talking.

I really don't care if you're wrong. Being "honestly wrong" is not "wrong" in my book.
Will probably respond to more of your reply, at a later time.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

...You are sitting on the throne, all of humankind. Origin is your above and beyond fiduciary, not separate at all as it is you and is unwilling to claim itself as a parent; more to its taste your soul mate best friend for life; your muse.

Honestly - I am at a point in my life where a friend...much less - soul mate & muse...is the best news possible.
Not that I have no friends, or people that I love...or that love me...but, the notion of a "God" that wasn't as interested in "how good I might be" or "how perfect I might become"...is so soothing, that I wouldn't care if death brought nothing more than non-existence. Just to know (believe) that it isn't about something in the past that you can do nothing about would be equal to (or better than) - "today you will be with me in paradise".

I am not in a position to measure your story/tale/telling... What I have witnessed, however, is a constancy to what you have said...and an evenness in your responses...and, while others want to spend so much effort (so much WASTED EFFORT) finding a pigeon-hole for you to nest in...I simply want to see that you keep talking.

I really don't care if you're wrong. Being "honestly wrong" is not "wrong" in my book.
Will probably respond to more of your reply, at a later time.

I am not story telling well maybe a new chapter for Grimms, or another rewrite of Le Morte Darthur by Sir Thomas Malory. I would like you to do this. Read the novel "Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell" by Susanna Clarke; why? it will take you to a place of sincere deep understanding of yourself through the characters presented; all exhibit facets of one being (yourself). No one can usurp my intent; and that is one of unconditional love; those that challenge this very simple precept are exposing their blackened untrue natures (not my problem to heal them but moreso to evacuate/dispose of them from an already corrupt system). Be assured I have a bold plan I am not wrong in implementing it, it is OVERDUE (correcting the mess of this world).

You must believe you are beloved, you of all symbolize the human "the lamb encompassed in scrutiny describing the innocent ones". Remember?
edit on 26-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Where are they? Source Entity and Origin? Why have we been left alone for so long? Why the awful lingering silence and where are their mouthpieces? Is there no one in existance that speaks to them for them (other than the papal which is not viable) and can let the humble simple dumbed down human know its fate? expand a simple concept into smithereen type purportions thus imploding itself into oblivion

Sacgamer25; here I am. Here is the thread you foretold; are you ready?

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join