It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AGE OLD question? WHERE IS and who is ACTUALLY talking to God, aka Source Entity or Origin

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Look about, it is mindboggling the stupification, clueless; even among the intellegencia here on ATS. The child may have a terrible life ahead, but it was to its own souls discretion, and/or the group of oversouls (past life personalities) it has lived./...Some consolation is that many children born with the last 25 years are new souls no karma buildup; sort of a calculated sneak attack upon that paradym.

'Intelligence', that 'paper-folds' (as is, its nature), to construct the internally consistent, and outwardly viable...generation of this sort, requires filters (not always individually consistent across experiences - of an individual nature)...many variables (as I am aware, you know)...that, 'intelligence' can be another box, and for that reason is 'limit-recognisable'...

Ya...the new souls, a spanner in the spokes, or a 'clean-slate' attack on the paradigm...the 'wiped-clean' units of units?!, to redress the balancing act of the effects of unmitigated FREE WILL...

At the close of the curtain (curtain-rail dismantled, window nailed shut)...the locum will wind down with, more than alarming, alacrity...too late, she cried...for the opportunity those units were given...and another breath will be taken...

A99

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeingby akushla99

Look about, it is mindboggling the stupification, clueless; even among the intellegencia here on ATS. The child may have a terrible life ahead, but it was to its own souls discretion, and/or the group of oversouls (past life personalities) it has lived./...Some consolation is that many children born with the last 25 years are new souls no karma buildup; sort of a calculated sneak attack upon that paradym.

akushla99[i/]
'Intelligence', that 'paper-folds' (as is, its nature), to construct the internally consistent, and outwardly viable...generation of this sort, requires filters (not always individually consistent across experiences - of an individual nature)...many variables (as I am aware, you know)...that, 'intelligence' can be another box, and for that reason is 'limit-recognisable'...

Intelligence as the paperfold, or the folding and turning of the brain physical. Internally consistent, but I would say outward is not viable as in its all hidden within a fear based ideology. This generation has one very common built in filter that is not natural; manmade/ the technology available to them has stunted in some aspects verbal skills, normal socialization. Variables are infinite, right down to stubbing a toe when a child. Intelligence is the knowing of a knowing of something entirely individualized (but that is the point, different view points millions upon the same pondered question) as simple as what flavor of ice cream is the best.

akushla99
Ya...the new souls, a spanner in the spokes, or a 'clean-slate' attack on the paradigm...the 'wiped-clean' units of units?!, to redress the balancing act of the effects of unmitigated FREE WILL...
At the close of the curtain (curtain-rail dismantled, window nailed shut)...the locum will wind down with, more than alarming, alacrity...too late, she cried...for the opportunity those units were given...and another breath will be taken...

A99

Spanner, wrench. The units coming in are swiped clean a nifty redress of not upsetting any balance, just righting it. Entropy the slow and steady movement of time, place and circumstance will win out. It always does with pure intent positive (new aquarian defeats the piecian in this manner), time is circular, cyclical and repeats itself, it just cant help it. The locum will be the last to know who and what their savior exactly was, and if knew it would not believe it anyway.

An aside. Did you know that the standard "DontTreadOnMe" was the flag (a writhing snake) for the revolutionary war fighters, and was a warning to the British before fighting ensued to not engage us; more fitting to me than the 13 colony flag. Should have been our flag not the one we have now which holds NO MEANINGFULL SYMBOLISM.
edit on 21-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
There is one God. I am one of His speakers.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness123

There are many gods... with many speakers...

And they're all lots of fun...

so we shall see...

Why you reject Paul by the way?

edit on 23-2-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

so we shall see...

Paul's teaching on meats sacrificed to idols is inconsistent with the commandment that God gave. You say there are many [g]ods. I can't disagree with you there. But there is one God.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
What do you want? It's coming

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

so we shall see...

Paul's teaching on meats sacrificed to idols is inconsistent with the commandment that God gave. You say there are many [g]ods. I can't disagree with you there. But there is one God.

Paul has plenty of inconsistencies... perhaps you might show a reference to what you're talking about?

And I agree there is one True God... but few know him (IMHO)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

1 Corinthians 8 versus Acts 15 and Revelation 2:20.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness123

I detect the scent of an OT God...

surely a "speaker of God" would post more then chapters for references

and no mention of his sons words?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Yeshua's words are found at Revelation 2:20. See how stupid you look when your sarcasm fails.

Acts 15, Paul is commanded not to teach people to eat meats sacrificed to idols.

1 Corinthians 8, Paul says it's okay.

Revelation 2:20, Yeshua calls it the doctrine of Balaam and says it is not okay.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Yeshua's words are found at Revelation 2:20. See how stupid you look when your sarcasm fails.

Acts 15, Paul is commanded not to teach people to eat meats sacrificed to idols.

1 Corinthians 8, Paul says it's okay.

Revelation 2:20, Yeshua calls it the doctrine of Balaam and says it is not okay.

I usually work with a 3 strikes and your out policy when dealing with so called "speakers of God"

Thus far you've call me stupid for asking you a few questions...

So that's ONE...

I wasn't backing paul, I was wondering why a Christian doesn't support him...

And lets not get into John's revelation...

Since this thread is about who is speaking to "God"...

tell me...

Whats he saying lately?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I usually work with a 3 strikes and your out policy when dealing with so called "speakers of God"

Thus far you've call me stupid for asking you a few questions...

So that's ONE...

I wasn't backing paul, I was wondering why a Christian doesn't support him...

And lets not get into John's revelation...

Since this thread is about who is speaking to "God"...

tell me...

Whats he saying lately?

I think you are a little too quick to judge and let your flesh get in the way of matters. I don't think you're stupid at all. I think you're a very smart person who found you had success in playing a character with less information than what you actually have. When you did this, it inspired a sense of false confidence in the person you were speaking to which caused them to become careless in their words. When you found that they had holes in their answers you walked away feeling satisfied that you had been confirmed in your past beliefs. I think this would also lead you to say non-serious things because you simply through discussions backfiring or or devolving into immaturity you wanted to let he person know ahead of time that it wasn't as serious to you as it once was. That's what I believe lead you to your choice of words in your second reply. What I want to convey is this is not a funny conversation anymore, or one that you can take take as being as not-serious as your other conversations on this board.

God, recently has given e a few revelations which probably wouldn't much interest you. He showed me some things about the laws of unclean meats. He also gave me a revelation about the president. And another one I will give you a link to.

precatholicfaith.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I think you're a very smart person who found you had success in playing a character with less information than what you actually have.

So you believe I am who my Avatar shows me to be?

When you did this, it inspired a sense of false confidence in the person you were speaking to which caused them to become careless in their words. When you found that they had holes in their answers you walked away feeling satisfied that you had been confirmed in your past beliefs. I think this would also lead you to say non-serious things because you simply through discussions backfiring or or devolving into immaturity you wanted to let he person know ahead of time that it wasn't as serious to you as it once was

Which clearly says you have no idea who you're talking to...

That's what I believe lead you to your choice of words in your second reply.

No that was based on scriptural fact...

What I want to convey is this is not a funny conversation anymore, or one that you can take take as being as not-serious as your other conversations on this board.

Apparently you have not read many of my conversations on this board...

While I am "playful" in my replies, I am always serious in the religious section...

Though that thought did inspire a grin..

God, recently has given e a few revelations which probably wouldn't much interest you. He showed me some things about the laws of unclean meats. He also gave me a revelation about the president. And another one I will give you a link to.

I can't wait for these threads in all honesty..

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

So you believe I am who my Avatar shows me to be?

That's not what I said.

No that was based on scriptural fact...

I see I've already lost you. If you're going to be too slow for me, then we can either skip that lesson or you are free to remain in your bubble of warm and fuzzy delusions.

I can't wait for these threads in all honesty..

What makes you assume that I would post any of that stuff on this site? Not everything I discover deserves to be posted on forums, much less an ignorant bigoted site like this one. It almost seems as if you think I owe you some explanation. However, you will receive nothing from me unless you have some other ignorant questions to present.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

That's not what I said

Fair enough... what did you say?

I see I've already lost you.

You haven't said anything yet... aside from "you are gods speaker"... which isn't saying much around here... Though I've looked though a few of your posts...

If you're going to be too slow for me.....

then we can either skip that lesson or you are free to remain in your bubble of warm and fuzzy delusions.

I do love a good preacher...

What makes you assume that I would post any of that stuff on this site? Not everything I discover deserves to be posted on forums, much less an ignorant bigoted site like this one. It almost seems as if you think I owe you some explanation. However, you will receive nothing from me unless you have some other ignorant questions to present.

Actually I know the god you seem to speak for...

Can't say I like him much...

I Believe that's strike two by the way...

:shk:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Fair enough... what did you say?

What was said is not in question. Your reading of it is.

You haven't said anything yet... aside from "you are gods speaker"... which isn't saying much around here... Though I've looked though a few of your posts...

Many Christians like to tell the story of Darwin's conversion on his deathbed. See, they achieve this by using little hash marks like these " " and then write some words in between them and attribute it to Darwin. Which is just what you're doing now, for the second time for those keeping score, and then penning it to me, when that is not what I said.

Originally posted by AkragonActually I know the god you seem to speak for...

Can't say I like him much...

I Believe that's strike two by the way...

For a healthy dose of reading comprehension, try reading everything twice, including my above response. You will see in it that I am keeping score as well. You're presenting a score as if it has an inversely proportional relationship to whether or not you're going to be receptive to what I'm saying when the fact is, from the start, you responded with flippancy and sarcasm, not only to me, but apparently in all of your conversations everywhere on this site and then appear incredulous when I basically called you a moron. Nice try sucker, but you're going to have to wake up pretty damn early to fool me. In fact, I was awake at midnight so try it some other time.

edit on 23-2-2013 by Witness123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2013 by Witness123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

the illusion is that God is somewhere out there and you have to do something to "find him/her" the truth is as every religion in the world including Aborriginal ones say that' God is within us all" semantics and customs and language are the only thing separating the various teachings.

Looking outside of yourself for answers is like Waiting for Godot.. You can take in all the info you want and if you don't run it through your own inner filter and then come to your own conslucions , you're just being led by the nose like a herd animal.

The net has trained folks to think that the only truth is in print.. can anyone extrapolate as to why this is dangerous? I'll let you figure it out. You're all smart people

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

you responded with flippancy and sarcasm, not only to me, but apparently in all of your conversations everywhere on this site and then appear incredulous when I basically called you a moron. Nice try sucker, but you're going to have to wake up pretty damn early to fool me.

And that is strike three...

No need to try to fool you... you've already unwittingly become that fool on your own accord...

As I've said I know which god you "speak for" and it is no God... and tossing insults at someone you do not know only reinforces that point...

Members such as yourself who love toss insults get banned eventually... So normally I'd say see you later...

but you likely won't be around long enough to engage in any interesting conversations anyway.. and by the looks of it, you wouldn't be someone I would speak with on these matters either way...

Typical Christians toss insults when they're backed into a corner... and I haven't even started with you yet...

Enjoy the several stars I've given you by the way... with this attitude you won't get many more...

I liked some of your input on other threads, but then your true colours showed up... which I had planed to expose when you said you're Gods speaker...

Well done sir...

simple minded folk are always easy to deal with... *sigh*

buh-bye Mr. speaker

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aem56

Exactly. Anything godly or divine we find outside of ourselves, can also be found within and created therein.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by aem56

the illusion is that God is somewhere out there and you have to do something to "find him/her" the truth is as every religion in the world including Aborriginal ones say that' God is within us all" semantics and customs and language are the only thing separating the various teachings.

Looking outside of yourself for answers is like Waiting for Godot.. You can take in all the info you want and if you don't run it through your own inner filter and then come to your own conslucions , you're just being led by the nose like a herd animal.

The net has trained folks to think that the only truth is in print.. can anyone extrapolate as to why this is dangerous? I'll let you figure it out. You're all smart people

I am not going to find God while waiting on a park bench for a playright while using my IPad (that is for sure). The Aboriginals also call US the Mutants; because we just dont get it, they feel they have the knoweledge, I believe they do circumspect to their own unique and isolated creation experience. The book "Mutant Message From Down Under" is a great representive of ancient tribal vs modern westernised thought.

I would imagine the problem with training sheep folds or chattal herds is to think true runs left to right may be a fallacy. Perhaps it runs a tic tac toe pattern. Not sure about the right to left reading as THAT idea is/was a total failure, confuse the brain of the infidel. Was that the Brits plan all along, secretly change the lanes of traffic opposite steering wheel mechanics on their cars (UK) and pick us revolutionaries off one by one as innocent tourists?
edit on 23-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join