It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AGE OLD question? WHERE IS and who is ACTUALLY talking to God, aka Source Entity or Origin

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
My father was the instigator creator of the nuclear effect in order to create matter.

Originally posted by Joecroft
So your spiritual Father, is God the Father?

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
My spiritual Father? you would have to convince me IT exists.

joecroft
But I thought we already established that IT = Source Entities Fear…?
So are you saying that your Spiritual Father is/was IT i.e. Source Entities Fear?
And you already stated that you destroyed Source Entity…so hmmm?

I am saying you would have to convince me I have a superior creator in spirit form. I know whom my physical parents are. I have no one other than myself to gage the reason for my existance for/to.
Source Entity was on the verge of unleashing a terrible thing manefested out of fear worse than all wars, famine strife combined; totally with out morals, empathy a masterbratory ACT of selfishness for its own power/gain.

joecroft
Hidden-hand was an ATS member, who created an infamous thread, entitled “Window of Opportunity”. If you click the link in my last post, it will take you directly to that thread. He claimed to be an illuminati/Masonic member, who came from a long list of bloodline families. In that thread he divulges knowledge of a secretive nature. The name hidden-hand, was I believe, meant to signify activities by the PTB, which go on behind the scenes, unbeknown to everyday citizens.

Freemasons never divulge and they do not call themselves Masonic members. Why, they dispise the Water Buffalo Lodge kinship. I would have written Hidden Hand off as corrupted, disgruntled or a liar. Not going to read it, make comments and accidently resurrect it WHAT A DISTRACTION. Although the long list of bloodline families has me curious; was Sinclair one of them or not cavalier enough in naming them== PTB being the illuminati? Or George Soursos and his gang of Pinks?
edit on 17-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

Originally posted by Joecroft
...Hidden-hand was an ATS member, who created an infamous thread, entitled “Window of Opportunity”. If you click the link in my last post, it will take you directly to that thread. He claimed to be an illuminati/Masonic member, who came from a long list of bloodline families. In that thread he divulges knowledge of a secretive nature. The name hidden-hand, was I believe, meant to signify activities by the PTB, which go on behind the scenes, unbeknown to everyday citizens.

- JC

I read that thread (or - went a long way into it)...
Found it intriguing for a while, until, at some point, when all the "new" materials had been (apparently) exhausted, everything began to sound like a rehash of the "channeling" groups that abound.
None of that resonates with me (meaning - the "channelings"), though, it seems to have a fairly broad audience that take it as "the gospel truth".
If you are one of them - please excuse my rain.
edit on 2/17/2013 by WanDash because: clarity (don't I wish)

Someone was channeling entities? Resumes available to all to check and verify. Sounds very confusing. Let me tell you something. If the information does not resonate with you it is not your truth; and there are many different truths out there for purusal, it doesnt mean they are wrong. Some Keys fit, some dont. I am sure for some that information was a welcome explaination for/of the unknown. I have to ask however was it in anyway Fear Based? The word HIDDEN within the name means it WAS.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

...Someone was channeling entities? Resumes available to all to check and verify. Sounds very confusing. Let me tell you something. If the information does not resonate with you it is not your truth; and there are many different truths out there for purusal, it doesnt mean they are wrong. Some Keys fit, some dont. I am sure for some that information was a welcome explaination for/of the unknown. I have to ask however was it in anyway Fear Based? The word HIDDEN within the name means it WAS.

HIDDEN-HAND - to my recollection, did not "proclaim" to be passing on "channeled" information. (Though - did state more than once that "The Law of One" materials were nearer the truth than almost anything-else, currently available.)
Rather, that HH had been reared from birth as one of the "ancient bloodline family members"...who are all held to the most rigid standards of "honor/allegience to family", and other more academic disciplines -- I don't recall, specifically, what HH's "discipline" was, but seem to think it had to do with "spirituality" (or - some such...).
Using the word "Fear", when asking if it was "Fear Based"...is kinda funny, as I recall... Seems that "Fear" (&/or Negativity) had a lot to do with the message. Being something like - "We are hoping that mankind will continue to grow more 'negative', as that is how we get to move on to our next-higher dimensional progression". Something about the "bloodlines" having stepped-down from a higher dimension to help out in a scenario where the world-overlord had taken its creation in "a bad" direction.
Will re-read it, if you want better/more information.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

...Someone was channeling entities? Resumes available to all to check and verify. Sounds very confusing. Let me tell you something. If the information does not resonate with you it is not your truth; and there are many different truths out there for purusal, it doesnt mean they are wrong. Some Keys fit, some dont. I am sure for some that information was a welcome explaination for/of the unknown. I have to ask however was it in anyway Fear Based? The word HIDDEN within the name means it WAS.

HIDDEN-HAND - to my recollection, did not "proclaim" to be passing on "channeled" information. (Though - did state more than once that "The Law of One" materials were nearer the truth than almost anything-else, currently available.)
Rather, that HH had been reared from birth as one of the "ancient bloodline family members"...who are all held to the most rigid standards of "honor/allegience to family", and other more academic disciplines -- I don't recall, specifically, what HH's "discipline" was, but seem to think it had to do with "spirituality" (or - some such...).
Using the word "Fear", when asking if it was "Fear Based"...is kinda funny, as I recall... Seems that "Fear" (&/or Negativity) had a lot to do with the message. Being something like - "We are hoping that mankind will continue to grow more 'negative', as that is how we get to move on to our next-higher dimensional progression". Something about the "bloodlines" having stepped-down from a higher dimension to help out in a scenario where the world-overlord had taken its creation in "a bad" direction.
Will re-read it, if you want better/more information.

The law of One is the existance of the One and Only EVER existing in Flesh and Bone now.

"Trust in the unfalible truth; that which cannot be desputed ever. Do you not think the universe is watching and understands all subtly every pure intent do you think we do not look to YOU as our vangaard pure, your sword is the eloquence of the energy purported in a human so beautiful not to be aswaged, besmertched or shilled. Beyond reproach, good trumps dark. The real deal does not need a cheering section, The One ALL encompassing that will husband this world into a higher frequency." Origin speaking to its human body Feb. 2012.

The negative was for the humanrace to implode itself, and so tip its own self destruction with SE holding the reins causing the unthinkable. This was thwarted as in a jackass backwards plan. No blue bloods involved here (nibiru). The world overlord I suppose they are refering to is Source Entity; here is the thing, they had no access to it; frequency too high; I however? because I created it ohhhhhyeessss.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Has HH been murdered yet or hung itself upon a symbolic cross death by suicide? Out of Dodge in the nick of time, as for some reason this really angers me.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

...Has HH been murdered yet or hung itself upon a symbolic cross death by suicide? Out of Dodge in the nick of time, as for some reason this really angers me.

I don't recall if HH was banned...or simply disappeared behind cloak and dagger.
His/Its deal was that - every so often, it was the duty (as in - contractual, if memory serves correctly) of one (or so) among "the families" to make a divulgence to humanity. He/It was too snooty to care if anyone of us/the lesser entities in attendance believed or not... "Just fulfilling the obligation" (as it were).

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

...Has HH been murdered yet or hung itself upon a symbolic cross death by suicide? Out of Dodge in the nick of time, as for some reason this really angers me.

I don't recall if HH was banned...or simply disappeared behind cloak and dagger.
His/Its deal was that - every so often, it was the duty (as in - contractual, if memory serves correctly) of one (or so) among "the families" to make a divulgence to humanity. He/It was too snooty to care if anyone of us/the lesser entities in attendance believed or not... "Just fulfilling the obligation" (as it were).

So his squadron bailed on him? Perhaps someone courtmartialed before he could create more disinformation havoc and basically, chaos. Got to know that science before start unraveling it, as it is by nature chaotic. Opps stepped in a pile of nuclear waste thoughtform that had half lives left.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

...So his squadron bailed on him? Perhaps someone courtmartialed before he could create more disinformation havoc and basically, chaos. Got to know that science before start unraveling it, as it is by nature chaotic. Opps stepped in a pile of nuclear waste thoughtform that had half lives left.

Could be... It seems, also, though, that HH let it be known, up front, that the opportunity for communicating with "him" would be brief...and once the obligation was complete, said window of opportunity would be closed (HH would not stoop back to communicating with the "mere" mortals on ATS).

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

...So his squadron bailed on him? Perhaps someone courtmartialed before he could create more disinformation havoc and basically, chaos. Got to know that science before start unraveling it, as it is by nature chaotic. Opps stepped in a pile of nuclear waste thoughtform that had half lives left.

Could be... It seems, also, though, that HH let it be known, up front, that the opportunity for communicating with "him" would be brief...and once the obligation was complete, said window of opportunity would be closed (HH would not stoop back to communicating with the "mere" mortals on ATS).

So not a mortal itself. Hidden Hand is Mankinds worst nightmare. Source Entity working through a Dead body spirit fully INTACT. Fabor, Virginias own Robert A. Monroe; Executive Director of the Monroe Institute of Applied Sciences. Hello Robert how are you now that your facilitator is Dead? I understand the premise of causing the 2012 Dec 21 rebirth for the betterment. I should have known (your masterful illusions to your great Scottish Ancestry in your writings you were HH). He realizes of course, this is a game a script I wrote long ago, and is laughing that I at least have figured some of it out. I so admire you (but you know that). Robert A. Monroe is one of the MAJOR PLAYERS in changing the world, a secret double agent. "Far Journeys" "Journeys Out of Body" "Ultimate Journey" inventor of the Hemi-sync sound technique to time travel out of body. I was told expect the unexpected because it must be AMUSING/FUN, and the ride is just beginning. Where is Steamboat, how is Nancy and is BB around or hiding out with Bill or Charlie turning ocean waves into yellow rectangles put to music? Why was I not to read the HH thread oh because someone else read it; related it, that was all needed.
Its always the spiderwebby connections being made I guess. Who is the typemaster, editor, one of the long departed cats.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Where are they? Source Entity and Origin? Why have we been left alone for so long? Why the awful lingering silence and where are their mouthpieces? Is there no one in existance that speaks to them for them (other than the papal which is not viable) and can let the humble simple dumbed down human know its fate?
edit on 9-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: expand a simple concept into smithereen type purportions thus imploding itself into oblivion

Ears to hear are needed for transmission..

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leuan

Where are they? Source Entity and Origin? Why have we been left alone for so long? Why the awful lingering silence and where are their mouthpieces? Is there no one in existance that speaks to them for them (other than the papal which is not viable) and can let the humble simple dumbed down human know its fate?
edit on 9-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: expand a simple concept into smithereen type purportions thus imploding itself into oblivion

Ears to hear are needed for transmission..

Those ears are rare and fine indeed.
Source Entity deliberately created the human without "hearing ears" or an understanding of what those small cauliflower growths on either side of head were to be used was for, or a pereninal vegetable, should we pick these once a year, they will grow back? Maybe; they were supposed to EARS of CORN all along not necessarily 'hearing' at all (would making sleeping a bit challenging).
edit on 18-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I am saying you would have to convince me I have a superior creator in spirit form. I know whom my physical parents are. I have no one other than myself to gage the reason for my existance for/to.

Convince you…lol well, at least you’re not an atheist, which is always a good start. Although what you now believe, and have become etc, appears to be beyond description!

Source Entity was on the verge of unleashing a terrible thing manefested out of fear worse than all wars, famine strife combined; totally with out morals, empathy a masterbratory ACT of selfishness for its own power/gain.

Can you describe this “Source Entity” in a bit more detail? It’s beginnings, place of origin…stuff of that nature etc…

Freemasons never divulge and they do not call themselves Masonic members. Why, they dispise the Water Buffalo Lodge kinship. I would have written Hidden Hand off as corrupted, disgruntled or a liar.

Yes I agree with you...for me, there were certain discrepancies in his testimony, which didn’t add up…you got to have a keen eye for that type of thing, which is where I come in!

Not going to read it, make comments and accidently resurrect it WHAT A DISTRACTION.

Completely agree with you, we are on the same page, and are no doubt reading from the same book.

I did not mean to derail this thread with talk of hidden-hand. The parallel I was drawing was far simpler, in that you both want to reveal truths. The measure of those truths and how correct one is, over the other, was not the parallel I was making.

In fact, you are clearly a lot different, in that you are not seeking a huge audience, which kind of adds more weight to your unique perspective IMO.

From one of your other posts

Absolutely. Why do you think you are talking to me? There is a distant memory being reborn within you.

Regarding the dimensions; is 13d the highest stature/realm? Because if it is, then wouldn’t that make you the equivalent of an Arc Angel?

- JC

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I have to re-address this. The reason HH had to make its jail calls from the common room (recorded) brief is that if the plan was discovered (which it was) there would have been a lynching (and there was). The obligation of others completed; perhaps they thought so. It surprises me that HH was duped into doing anothers bidding, his God? who knows; and not know that God has a creator. Window of opportunity for what would be closed? was his message just a 'here it is, here are the instructions minions' no comments from the mortal peanut gallery? Just another one of these "I care no thing for the human but for the emotion (food energy it provides) destruction of the humanrace, not all of them because specimens are needed to jump start it YET AGAIN, what a banquet that could have been and overthrown my Creator finally. Larkish bird sounds followed.

I can hear the initial conversation now, "I have a fullproof way to kill the human (whispering) 'all you have to is this' ......I wrote the script, much like you did before you became human to then at once forget it; and this is where Free Will applies its majick. If you know the outcome, you WILL by your nature alter it. I basically trick myself in the desperate (manipulating energy/architype) moments to not wander from or change my script. One way I do it is to not recognise what I am doing until after the fact, then it becomes a WHEW,,narrowly escaped my own outwitting.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

REPLY TO JOECROFT

Convince you…lol well, at least you’re not an atheist, which is always a good start. Although what you now believe, and have become etc, appears to be beyond description!

joecroft
Can you describe this “Source Entity” in a bit more detail? It’s beginnings, place of origin…stuff of that nature etc…

It was one of 12 created to manage this one of 12 universes. Its Creator/Parent is Origin that divided from itself the 12 peices. One of the reasons why the number 13 has been demonized is because Origin completes the creation idea as the number 13 and some were not so keen on having this knoweledge given freely; only to the enlightenned masters initiates (never thinking this would be reveiled with a yo-yo walking the Dog-God move).
13 is not the unlucky number you think it is, it is the doorway to understanding the TRUTH of your beingness/ORIGIN.

Freemasons never divulge and they do not call themselves Masonic members. Why, they dispise the Water Buffalo Lodge kinship. I would have written Hidden Hand off as corrupted, disgruntled or a liar.

joecroft
Yes I agree with you...for me, there were certain discrepancies in his testimony, which didn’t add up…you got to have a keen eye for that type of thing, which is where I come in!

I like that you have that keen-ship matching spirit, bloodhound nose perhaps.

Not going to read it, make comments and accidently resurrect it WHAT A DISTRACTION.

joecroft
Completely agree with you, we are on the same page, and are no doubt reading from the same book.

I did not mean to derail this thread with talk of hidden-hand. The parallel I was drawing was far simpler, in that you both want to reveal truths. The measure of those truths and how correct one is, over the other, was not the parallel I was making.

In fact, you are clearly a lot different, in that you are not seeking a huge audience, which kind of adds more weight to your unique perspective IMO.

Not derailing at all, I am waiting for HH to respond, as in I accused it as being a dead person with a cat a dog a wife and a legacy in Virginia. Here is the thing, it actually supports some of my proclaimations of a hidden agenda regarding SE. I've known it. I have other proofs of its killing; as in those Channeling it are not doing so any longer. This HH was an added bonus only as the afterthought, vaguely remember that one, but was doing something REALLY important at exactly the SAME TIME (an unplanned blood letting sacrafice in my 21st century sink MY OWN BLOOD to my OWN SELF). Very funny now that I think about it. It couldnt be a goat or a sheep it had to be human blood and not let onto the ground, but intp a pex plumbing system and ultimately a septic tank full of gaseous matter (the symbolism was not WASTED on me).

If an audience exists or is supposed to it will appear.

Absolutely. Why do you think you are talking to me? There is a distant memory being reborn within you.

joecroft
Regarding the dimensions; is 13d the highest stature/realm? Because if it is, then wouldn’t that make you the equivalent of an Arc Angel?

Yes. Not sure if you are thinking instead of the Arch Angle? Or Arc Angle. No "angels" existing in my realm. The ANGLE being the supreme holder of strength in its Geometry, and unassailability to me much akin to the Keystone at the top of any well constructed ARCH.

edit on 18-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

......I wrote the script, much like you did before you became human to then at once forget it; and this is where Free Will applies its majick. If you know the outcome, you WILL by your nature alter it. I basically trick myself in the desperate (manipulating energy/architype) moments to not wander from or change my script. One way I do it is to not recognise what I am doing until after the fact, then it becomes a WHEW,,narrowly escaped my own outwitting.

The notion of having "chosen" one's life-path prior to birth has been a perplexity of mine for a while, now.
Whether "I" wrote it, or "God" wrote it...or...Someone-Else scripted it -- it remains a frustrating & puzzling possibility.
Seems you can hear this "message" in many songs...and makes one wonder "why" the theme would be so widely accepted.
It seems that you are saying that the script should go unaltered...to achieve the best conclusion (?). Or, perhaps, that is only an option if the individual (human) somehow awakens-to, or recalls "how it's supposed to go".
Makes one wonder at how this could possibly play out...with so many different "scripts" being written...by different "players"...and...with "Free Will" thrown into the mix (for good measure - I guess).
Yes - this is perplexing...for me.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

......I wrote the script, much like you did before you became human to then at once forget it; and this is where Free Will applies its majick. If you know the outcome, you WILL by your nature alter it. I basically trick myself in the desperate (manipulating energy/architype) moments to not wander from or change my script. One way I do it is to not recognise what I am doing until after the fact, then it becomes a WHEW,,narrowly escaped my own outwitting.

The notion of having "chosen" one's life-path prior to birth has been a perplexity of mine for a while, now.
Whether "I" wrote it, or "God" wrote it...or...Someone-Else scripted it -- it remains a frustrating & puzzling possibility.
Seems you can hear this "message" in many songs...and makes one wonder "why" the theme would be so widely accepted.
It seems that you are saying that the script should go unaltered...to achieve the best conclusion (?). Or, perhaps, that is only an option if the individual (human) somehow awakens-to, or recalls "how it's supposed to go".
Makes one wonder at how this could possibly play out...with so many different "scripts" being written...by different "players"...and...with "Free Will" thrown into the mix (for good measure - I guess).

The only way the script goes unaltered is if you realize while in this life the fact you wrote the script before becoming human again, (that is if you are reincarnated and not a new soul/spirit). The reason for this is to negatate Karma buildup from past lives lived, balancing all of them out...It is a dance your soul plays, in one life wearing the white hat in another the black hat. Your soul must progress, and this Earth 3d experience is the best school ever for that experience as it is the fastest and most emotionally intense. The average soul has at least 500 past life experiences, and you correct the last one with the present one. I have noticed this theme is prevalent within the last 10 years, and there are some groans happenning regarding the softness (not melancholy but just a sort of "giving up" by singers and songwriters? For me I apprieciate the anger of hard core, speed metal, and the experimental composers of the early 20th century; a fine one describing 'ordered' Chaos at full throtle (it does have order) is Eric Satie. The opposite would be Bach Fugues fully controlled music of the mathmatical universe.

Make no mistake, God did not script your life as you know it You did. Free Will, well that explains the Lucifer quotient as in it was his bright idea, to monkey wrench the process (cannot fault him).
edit on 19-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

...The only way the script goes unaltered is if you realize while in this life the fact you wrote the script before becoming human again, (that is if you are reincarnated and not a new soul/spirit). The reason for this is to negatate Karma buildup from past lives lived, balancing all of them out...It is a dance your soul plays, in one life wearing the white hat in another the black hat. Your soul must progress, and this Earth 3d experience is the best school ever for that experience as it is the fastest and most emotionally intense. The average soul has at least 500 past life experiences, and you correct the last one with the present one. I have noticed this theme is prevalent within the last 10 years, and there are some groans happenning regarding the softness (not melancholy but just a sort of "giving up" by singers and songwriters? For me I apprieciate the anger of hard core, speed metal, and the experimental composers of the early 20th century; a fine one describing 'ordered' Chaos at full throtle (it does have order) is Eric Satie. The opposite would be Bach Fugues fully controlled music of the mathmatical universe.

Make no mistake, God did not script your life as you know it You did. Free Will, well that explains the Lucifer quotient as in it was his bright idea, to monkey wrench the process (cannot fault him).

Haven't been a huge fan of speed metal...though I do appreciate it. Kinda like I wouldn't buy any of Michael Jackson's albums...but recognize him as a brilliant artist. Saw Judas Priest in '79 or '80 and was thoroughly impressed.
Chaos & the Mathematical Universe... A contradiction in terms...?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

...The only way the script goes unaltered is if you realize while in this life the fact you wrote the script before becoming human again, (that is if you are reincarnated and not a new soul/spirit). The reason for this is to negatate Karma buildup from past lives lived, balancing all of them out...It is a dance your soul plays, in one life wearing the white hat in another the black hat. Your soul must progress, and this Earth 3d experience is the best school ever for that experience as it is the fastest and most emotionally intense. The average soul has at least 500 past life experiences, and you correct the last one with the present one. I have noticed this theme is prevalent within the last 10 years, and there are some groans happenning regarding the softness (not melancholy but just a sort of "giving up" by singers and songwriters? For me I apprieciate the anger of hard core, speed metal, and the experimental composers of the early 20th century; a fine one describing 'ordered' Chaos at full throtle (it does have order) is Eric Satie. The opposite would be Bach Fugues fully controlled music of the mathmatical universe.

Haven't been a huge fan of speed metal...though I do appreciate it. Kinda like I wouldn't buy any of Michael Jackson's albums...but recognize him as a brilliant artist. Saw Judas Priest in '79 or '80 and was thoroughly impressed.
Chaos & the Mathematical Universe... A contradiction in terms...?

Not at all just different spectrums of understanding coming in from opposite angles; one is controlled Chaos the other the Magnificence of the mathmatical Universe speaking both from the same keyboard keystrokes. Both composers composed on a piano. Analogy, Both musical intent will play without using a bow (the string section of an orchestra) will have to use ball ping hammers no piano or organ allowed.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

The only way the script goes unaltered is if you realize while in this life the fact you wrote the script before becoming human again, (that is if you are reincarnated and not a new soul/spirit). The reason for this is to negatate Karma buildup from past lives lived, balancing all of them out...It is a dance your soul plays, in one life wearing the white hat in another the black hat. Your soul must progress, and this Earth 3d experience is the best school ever for that experience as it is the fastest and most emotionally intense. The average soul has at least 500 past life experiences, and you correct the last one with the present one. I have noticed this theme is prevalent within the last 10 years, and there are some groans happenning regarding the softness (not melancholy but just a sort of "giving up" by singers and songwriters? For me I apprieciate the anger of hard core, speed metal, and the experimental composers of the early 20th century; a fine one describing 'ordered' Chaos at full throtle (it does have order) is Eric Satie. The opposite would be Bach Fugues fully controlled music of the mathmatical universe.

Standing at the precipice, all intent of using the 'solid-er state' to correct the balance is 'hutt, hutt, hutt' gung ho...it's mortifying for this scenario to be presented to the parents of a dying child...that the child somehow chose the experience goes against all 'supposed' common sense...but, not really when addressing the mission scenario of the soul...as VHB has said it...make no mistake...

The 'denizens', still bound by 'local' and 'global' conditions (enter lightbringer) have always needed to adapt (it's in the blueprint that adapts)...instant illumination, holus bolus, is contrary to the FREE WILL rulebook gameplay - so, no coersion there...instead...Adam sixpack and his wayward other half, were promised something that couldn't be given without consequence, got fooled by the glitzy advert...'bought' the duality soporific, and human has been trying (in between non-3D state) to remember ever since...

A99

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Standing at the precipice, all intent of using the 'solid-er state' to correct the balance is 'hutt, hutt, hutt' gung ho...it's mortifying for this scenario to be presented to the parents of a dying child...that the child somehow chose the experience goes against all 'supposed' common sense...but, not really when addressing the mission scenario of the soul...as VHB has said it...make no mistake...

The 'denizens', still bound by 'local' and 'global' conditions (enter lightbringer) have always needed to adapt (it's in the blueprint that adapts)...instant illumination, holus bolus, is contrary to the FREE WILL rulebook gameplay - so, no coersion there...instead...Adam sixpack and his wayward other half, were promised something that couldn't be given without consequence, got fooled by the glitzy advert...'bought' the duality soporific, and human has been trying (in between non-3D state) to remember ever since...

A99

All intent is to use the solid past dead soldiers (your past lives) state to improve upon the souls current Karma load. This has to happen rapidly now as all things are Hutt hutting at a breathless pace no time to spare. To present such a senario to an innocent child heartbreaking but true; although had I been told the truth of things long ago Id have a totally diffterent perspective in approaching this lifetime. Not to be NOT ALLOWED, no one gets a free ride into enlightment, those that percieve/ed the obvious earned it; and as the missionary statement of SE was to deceive use and abuse Its human that ANYONE gets out of this with brains intact is a miracle. Look about, it is mindboggling the stupification, clueless; even among the intellegencia here on ATS. The child may have a terrible life ahead, but it was to its own souls discretion, and/or the group of oversouls (past life personalities) it has lived. Fly on the wall listening to those discussions.

Who can know what happened at that kegger, Adam intoxicated, Eve felt like climbing a fruit tree not knowing she was naked. Maybe she fell, smacked her head and duality sprang forth before Adam could stem the pandoras box flow or he was passed out. Someone thought it was a good idea, obviously the provider of the keg glitzy Stella contents. In the non-3d state we remember everything (I sware I will remember! how could I not!) once human again we are in BLACK OUT drunk mode. Where did I leave my car?

Some consolation is that many children born with the last 25 years are new souls no karma buildup; sort of a calculated sneak attack upon that paradym.
edit on 20-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join