It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AGE OLD question? WHERE IS and who is ACTUALLY talking to God, aka Source Entity or Origin

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Here is the one thing Source Entity never counted on. ...

wandash
Every few days or so, I sit down to try and piece together all that you've said in this and other threads...to see if I can come to terms with "some" of it. A lot has been said...and I have consistently gotten side-tracked in the process.
One thing (of many) that concerns me is - this last portion of your statement.
It seems apparent that you believe what you have stated - to be true. If it is true (and - in many ways, I hope it is), my concern is for your safety & well-being.
On a side note that I hope you find, at least, amusing - I wonder if delusion isn't just as real/substantial as any other "mutually accepted form" of reality... I even wonder if the delusion of one, could be strong enough to change the reality...of all.

Dont worry about my sanity. You have the nub, its the other insanity of some very disturbed goings on here that are my concern. But, here is how it will happen, incrimentally. The Pope was a biggy; this was in the works for almost a year and that goal was acheived. Who ever said delusion was not the truth spoken by a sane man? NO ONE; yet it is or can be a window discribing your own manipulation. I would ask what is your mind set that puts you at dis-ease with mine? I know who I am and what I am about. What about me frightens you?
edit on 15-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

...Dont worry about my sanity. You have the nub, its the other insanity of some very disturbed goings on here that are my concern. But, here is how it will happen, incrimentally. The Pope was a biggy; this was in the works for almost a year and that goal was acheived. Who ever said delusion was not the truth spoken by a sane man? NO ONE; yet it is or can be a window discribing your own manipulation. Its a riddle. I know who I am and what Im up to; and I am acheiving results. Here is the fun thing, Its So Much Fun, and should be again I say:

God is a Commiedian whose audience neglects to laugh.

It really IS NOT your sanity that concerns me... No - I count you quite sane.
My "notion" of delusion is admittedly more complex than most... And, my last question is based in some aspect of experience, rather than colloquial psychology.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

...Dont worry about my sanity. You have the nub, its the other insanity of some very disturbed goings on here that are my concern. But, here is how it will happen, incrimentally. The Pope was a biggy; this was in the works for almost a year and that goal was acheived. Who ever said delusion was not the truth spoken by a sane man? NO ONE; yet it is or can be a window discribing your own manipulation. Its a riddle. I know who I am and what Im up to; and I am acheiving results. Here is the fun thing, Its So Much Fun, and should be again I say:

God is a Commiedian whose audience neglects to laugh.

It really IS NOT your sanity that concerns me... No - I count you quite sane.
My "notion" of delusion is admittedly more complex than most... And, my last question is based in some aspect of experience, rather than colloquial psychology.

A personal revelation? This is not a "faith based anything'' for me it is a 'does this speak to me as being a truth hidden or not'? I have been grappling with these questions for years regarding my understanding of myself. You are in no way alone. Do you understand, you are helping me understand myself, I am on this ridiculous thread of my own creation, REVIELING MY SELF TO MYSELF (it was the only way, otherwise Id have to write a book and find a publisher) New Bible? not on its way anytime soon. Here is what is happening. I am putting an idea form out into an unknown, Akashic records space==allways there and never to be deleted. Best thought forms library existing at .ATS.COM. (wouldnt you know it). The sleepless nights, am I going to wake up as a Kafka-esk Cockroach or a Picasso Minotaur, or William S. Burroughs dead wife? I will tell you in the morning.
edit on 15-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

...What about me frightens you?

Sorry - missed this.
I don't know that there is anything (in particular) that frightens me (about you).
If there were - it might simply be that you are intelligent enough to talk circles around me (double entendres, diverse knowledge of many subjects I am unfamiliar with, etc...)...
As has been stated - I have been fooled before. I don't think it's "You" that frightens me...but rather, the prospect of being "fooled again".
Some of the "history" you allude to sits askew to some that I have (in recent years) found most "compelling" - and there's no way I will have the time or resources to ferret-out which (if any/either) is correct/more-correct. (Not enough time for me to learn cuneiform, Akkadian, Phoenecian, hieroglyphics, etc...much less, go and study the various ancient texts, or find my way into the numerous private collections of the wealthy, the Vatican, etc...)
But - back to the question - any fright or fear of you, is far outweighed by my fondness.
Hope that was stated well enough that you get the gist as intended.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

...What about me frightens you?

Sorry - missed this.
I don't know that there is anything (in particular) that frightens me (about you).
If there were - it might simply be that you are intelligent enough to talk circles around me (double entendres, diverse knowledge of many subjects I am unfamiliar with, etc...)...
As has been stated - I have been fooled before. I don't think it's "You" that frightens me...but rather, the prospect of being "fooled again".
Some of the "history" you allude to sits askew to some that I have (in recent years) found most "compelling" - and there's no way I will have the time or resources to ferret-out which (if any/either) is correct/more-correct. (Not enough time for me to learn cuneiform, Akkadian, Phoenecian, hieroglyphics, etc...much less, go and study the various ancient texts, or find my way into the numerous private collections of the wealthy, the Vatican, etc...)
But - back to the question - any fright or fear of you, is far outweighed by my fondness.
Hope that was stated well enough that you get the gist as intended.

Allright then, we start anew. I proclaim no knoweledge, there are always better experts than I because it is their vocation or deep study. I am more of the afterthought puruser (to see if they got it right). No true scholarship here. I keep hearing the refrain now to "You Wont Get Fooled Again" by the Who. I am perfectly harmless and just a curious observer whom "Smites Others" sometimes, but only when needed. It is a game, it is real, play it with pure intent and zeal. My observance of history is not the same as is written. I would one day tell my 'take' on Moses. Another day. Oh, this is funny, I just realised the reason this thread can be OFF TOPIC, is because it is in the catagory FRT OFF TOPIC catagory. So, anything goes, (no one was listening I hope).
edit on 16-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

...Allright then, we start anew. I proclaim no knoweledge, there are always better experts than I because it is their vocation or deep study. I am more of the afterthought puruser (to see if they got it right). No true scholarship here. I keep hearing the refrain now to "You Wont Get Fooled Again" by the Who. I am perfectly harmless and just a curious observer whom "Smites Others" sometimes, but only when needed. It is a game, it is real, play it with pure intent and zeal. My observance of history is not the same as is written. I would one day tell my 'take' on Moses. Another day. Oh, this is funny, I just realised the reason this thread can be OFF TOPIC, is because it is in the catagory FRT OFF TOPIC catagory. So, anything goes, (no one was listening I hope).

I'm going to have to consider this for a bit.
Seems I want to apologize...but, don't know - "for what?".
Maybe I will obtain a better perspective with some ZZZZs under belt...or perhaps others with better perspectives will rejoin the OFF TOPIC discussion/s.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

...Allright then, we start anew. I proclaim no knoweledge, there are always better experts than I because it is their vocation or deep study. I am more of the afterthought puruser (to see if they got it right). No true scholarship here. I keep hearing the refrain now to "You Wont Get Fooled Again" by the Who. I am perfectly harmless and just a curious observer whom "Smites Others" sometimes, but only when needed. It is a game, it is real, play it with pure intent and zeal. My observance of history is not the same as is written. I would one day tell my 'take' on Moses. Another day. Oh, this is funny, I just realised the reason this thread can be OFF TOPIC, is because it is in the catagory FRT OFF TOPIC catagory. So, anything goes, (no one was listening I hope).

I'm going to have to consider this for a bit.
Seems I want to apologize...but, don't know - "for what?".
Maybe I will obtain a better perspective with some ZZZZs under belt...or perhaps others with better perspectives will rejoin the OFF TOPIC discussion/s.

Who would have a better perspective on these meanderings than you good friend as they are your deeply personal thoughts, heard. Sleep well, I am staying put not going anywhere soon, no need to apologize for me, I do it enough already.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

...I can assure you I am not Jesus he was a shill for SE but because of some outmanouvering became a doorway instead of a distraction. My initials are TNT, my parents only realized after the fact of naming me and thought it odd. My name had been written long before they birthed me numerologically planet alignments and "in new times roman typeface ". I can see past life because those that fall within my awareness spectrum then come under some scrutiny 'vetting' (as to why did they show up now). I am in the process of bringing in something an idea so huge and those that are to help me are appearing. This was all planned eons ago.

I am a fully functioning 13D thought form entity stepped down to a 9D 8D 7D 6D 5D 4D reality residing now in a 3D gross (dense) human body. It has never been done before this, I am an experiment just as you were; the difference is that I am my own experiment not Source Entities. I am not an alien.
edit on 14-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Now - if the various D's are bra or shoe sizes...I can almost get a visual. Actually - can only get the visual if they're shoe sizes.
TNT = 252 = 9
A cousin of mine has been living in the Bizbee area for the last couple of decades... Nice turquoise (& copper, etc)...
(Not to be spoken anywhere-else...but - Wandering Ash was the actual book title)
Initials - DPS
Dionysius (derivative) (sometimes meaning "crazy" - only found that out within the last week)
P - "Small" (diminutive, insignificant)
S - One the of the proposed 3 trillion.
Was called by the middle name, and have gone by the same, almost since birth.

edit on 2/15/2013 by WanDash because: too many "D"'s

Bisbee? Home of the Lavendar Pit, Queen Mine and is my FATHERS Birthplace? NO, not my youthful stomping grounds. Bisbee Blue turquoise is highly valued as it has copper veining running through it. Lowell Ball Field (Billy Martin played there AAA ball for some reason) right behind my Grandparents house? Watch games though the knotholes in the fence? No. Not possible. You know that miners and or the engineers were all free-masons and the connection was Gold=God=transmutes=Geometry Majick. My name human reduces both in consanants, vowels separately and added results in an "11" as does my birthdate. I am cursed. Ears just pricked, what about the 3 trillion Source Entity created/dividing of itself? EXPLAIN. I might have a witness to this occurance. DPS dept public safey. So the middle name is not Paul? and riding around on I10 ticketing speeders. This is just Crazy talk. Tell me more.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

...Bisbee? Home of the Lavendar Pit, Queen Mine and is my FATHERS Birthplace? NO, not my youthful stomping grounds. Bisbee Blue turquoise is highly valued as it has copper veining running through it. Lowell Ball Field (Billy Martin played there AAA ball for some reason) right behind my Grandparents house? Watch games though the knotholes in the fence? No. Not possible. You know that miners and or the engineers were all free-masons and the connection was Gold=God=transmutes=Geometry Majick. My name human reduces both in consanants, vowels separately and added results in an "11" as does my birthdate. I am cursed. Ears just pricked, what about the 3 trillion Source Entity created/dividing of itself? EXPLAIN. I might have a witness to this occurance. DPS dept public safey. So the middle name is not Paul? and riding around on I10 ticketing speeders. This is just Crazy talk. Tell me more.

Cursed! I have an uncle, three years younger, with the "11" curse. The "curse" has worked out alright for him, though (I suppose).
3 trillion was referring to the s****s you mentioned, earlier in the thread.
Middle name - correct.
Interesting that you mentioned a four-legged someone on the mound aiming for my temple... In an all star game, at short stop, I went down for a hot grounder that took a leap at the last second, giving me only enough time to turn and present it with my temple. Went down immediately, but was okay shorly thereafter.
Geometry Majick - again - out of my realm. My father was a mason, but I never got the invite.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
Do you have any idea how important that surname is? Wow indeed.

You were asked to join the society based upon the lineage of the NAME as a true born LEGACY. Temple-Man. Unbelievable. I am actually speechless as within that namesake lies tremendous knoweledge.

No, I guess I don’t know how important it is, other than the obvious similarity to the Knights “Templar” name. I should just clarify here first though, that my Fathers surname was not Templeman, it was only one of his first names. My Fathers name was “something”, “Templeman” followed by his “surname.” The Masonic Lodge did some research into the lineage of my Fathers name, and apparently he had Masonic ancestry going further back in time. I assume it was because of the Templeman part in his name, but then again, maybe it could be the lineage of my actual real surname, (not Croft btw) which I don’t really wish to hand out openly, for obvious reasons.

My Father past away 6 years ago, so I never got a chance to ask him any critical questions, plus back then, I was the typically average dumbed down human.

Never knew the secrets of golf, but all of my ancestors played it or baseball regorously. Something about the sphere going somewhere, DNA coded sun rising and setting, this is fun to contemplate. St Andrews is the golfing holy grail course.

According to my family tree research, some of my Scottish ancestors are buried in a famous graveyard, in Edinburgh; It’s the one near Greyfriars bobby’s monument!

I’ve been too St Andrews too, many years back, when I was just a kid. Near the castle ruins, they have the golfing Greats graveyard, with beautiful headstone statues, of past golfing legends. Awesome place, I can still remember venturing up the turent (the only real thing left intact of the castle) of the winding spiral staircase. Which incidentally winded up, right to left; just had to throw that in there.

My father was the instigator creator of the nuclear effect in order to create matter. My physical father was a QC officer here on earth to manage this power, he had no idea the metaphor he was holding in his actionable career.

So your spiritual Father, is God the Father?

As long as I am here there will be no screwups. I have been asked, "why didnt 2012 happen? Because I killed the one that would have facilitated and rejoiced in the destruction of this planet and its inhabitants."

So how did you accomplish this destruction of the enemy? Was it anything like Sta-puff verses Liberty, round 2?

Why? because it fed on the negative energy and this would have the duzzy of all time, possibly enough negative energy to overthrow me (what an idiot).

So let me get this straight…Am I talking with the head guy here lol ???

I have to say, that I think the message you wish to get out there, is way bigger than this entire thread. The topics you are alluding too, really deserve some bigger coverage here on ATS. You could potentially be the next Hidden-Hand assuming you want that kind of attention.

- JC

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

...I keep hearing the refrain now to "You Wont Get Fooled Again" by the Who.
...I am perfectly harmless and just a curious observer whom "Smites Others" sometimes, but only when needed.
...It is a game, it is real, play it with pure intent and zeal. My observance of history is not the same as is written.
...I would one day tell my 'take' on Moses....

You stated, earlier, that "God" is a comedian whose audience neglects to laugh.
Maybe Ed McMahan is still in the dressing areas...and could give "God" a hand.
You, on the other hand, I find hilarious.
I will take your reminiscence, and establish a mantra - "I won't get fooled again by the Who".
Hope it works.
Would like to hear/read your 'take' on Moses. (to include bulrushes or not)
(And - if you have any "trial by fire" or "lion's den" or "biblical saints that were also astrologers" allegories, I would be interested, as well.)

edit on 2/16/2013 by WanDash because: misquote

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

...Bisbee? Home of the Lavendar Pit, Queen Mine and is my FATHERS Birthplace? NO, not my youthful stomping grounds. Bisbee Blue turquoise is highly valued as it has copper veining running through it. Lowell Ball Field (Billy Martin played there AAA ball for some reason) right behind my Grandparents house? Watch games though the knotholes in the fence? No. Not possible. You know that miners and or the engineers were all free-masons and the connection was Gold=God=transmutes=Geometry Majick. My name human reduces both in consanants, vowels separately and added results in an "11" as does my birthdate. I am cursed. Ears just pricked, what about the 3 trillion Source Entity created/dividing of itself? EXPLAIN. I might have a witness to this occurance. DPS dept public safey. So the middle name is not Paul? and riding around on I10 ticketing speeders. This is just Crazy talk. Tell me more.

Cursed! I have an uncle, three years younger, with the "11" curse. The "curse" has worked out alright for him, though (I suppose).
3 trillion was referring to the s****s you mentioned, earlier in the thread.
Middle name - correct.
Interesting that you mentioned a four-legged someone on the mound aiming for my temple... In an all star game, at short stop, I went down for a hot grounder that took a leap at the last second, giving me only enough time to turn and present it with my temple. Went down immediately, but was okay shorly thereafter.
Geometry Majick - again - out of my realm. My father was a mason, but I never got the invite.

Third Base best arm on the team, took a bad bounce grounder to the chin. Rang the head chimes and learned this, baseball career over, as in I realized one has to have to learn to dodge the ball sometimes by outsmarting it, give up the play book and freestyle it as become a freeagent-I NEVER TAKE IN ON THE CHIN again for the team. Paul never tryed to change his name back to Saul? The 11 curse is good, better than 33, I would be pulling a Richard Millhouse Nixon all over again. Here is thing about Source Entity. It 'claimed it divided itself into 3 trillon sparks. Yes; but perhaps I neglected to say some of those spark/soul/spirits were LARGER as in bigger in purportion to others. Who do you suppose they wound up as, himself as Jesus, Lucifer, Moses, Hitler, Stalin, Washington, Jefferson, Sadam Hussain the list goes on and on. playing a game of chess with itself, with the human race as the pawn (always there and no chance of diminishing that sourse of energy=food).

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

...Third Base best arm on the team, took a bad bounce grounder to the chin. Rang the head chimes and learned this, baseball career over, as in I realized one has to have to learn to dodge the ball sometimes by outsmarting it, give up the play book and freestyle-I NEVER TAKE IN ON THE CHIN again for the team. Paul never tryed to change his name back to Saul? The 11 curse is good, better than 33, I would be pulling a Richard Millhouse Nixon all over again.

I remember wondering (way back then/when?) at why 3rd base was considered the most difficult... It seemed, to me, that because of all the ground short stop had to cover...it should be the "premier" position. Then, I played 3rd, and...the balls got there noticably quicker.
Only looked into the first name (and found its derivation) in recent years. The middle name came from a popular song, at the time of my birth (no Oriental Kings or wise men attending).
Paul may have tried to change it back...but...those blinding lights just kept knocking him from donkeys, and - Ananias was growing harder to find...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft

reasons.

My Father past away 6 years ago, so I never got a chance to ask him any critical questions, plus back then, I was the typically average dumbed down human.

Not your fault. I will beat it into you; its all in the timing of your awakening not supposed to happen then.

Never knew the secrets of golf, but all of my ancestors played it or baseball regorously. Something about the sphere going somewhere, DNA coded sun rising and setting, this is fun to contemplate. St Andrews is the golfing holy grail course.

joecroft
According to my family tree research, some of my Scottish ancestors are buried in a famous graveyard, in Edinburgh; It’s the one near Greyfriars bobby’s monument!

I’ve been too St Andrews too, many years back, when I was just a kid. Near the castle ruins, they have the golfing Greats graveyard, with beautiful headstone statues, of past golfing legends. Awesome place, I can still remember venturing up the turent (the only real thing left intact of the castle) of the winding spiral staircase. Which incidentally winded up, right to left; just had to throw that in there.

The counter clockwise is a purposefull motion. Unwind. It will come to me the balls in the holes metaphor. Keep thinking of the Maya ballcourt Games, the first form of soccer, kneeing a ball through the represented as center of our gallaxy.

My father was the instigator creator of the nuclear effect in order to create matter. My physical father was a QC officer here on earth to manage this power, he had no idea the metaphor he was holding in his actionable career.

As long as I am here there will be no screwups. I have been asked, "why didnt 2012 happen? Because I killed the one that would have facilitated and rejoiced in the destruction of this planet and its inhabitants."

So how did you accomplish this destruction of the enemy? Was it anything like Sta-puff verses Liberty, round 2?

Why? because it fed on the negative energy and this would have the duzzy of all time, possibly enough negative energy to overthrow me (what an idiot).

joecroft
So let me get this straight…Am I talking with the head guy here lol ???

I have to say, that I think the message you wish to get out there, is way bigger than this entire thread. The topics you are alluding too, really deserve some bigger coverage here on ATS. You could potentially be the next Hidden-Hand assuming you want that kind of attention.

- JC

My spiritual Father? you would have to convince me IT exists. My physical Father was in life the metaphor for nuclear fission being its caretaker (52 Titan II ICBMs always loved the Moscow Rules Pointed at). The Sumerian 'Anu' creator God comes to mind. Source Entity was tricked into thinking I was innocently watching something other than itself, (it knew or sniffed out my presence), I sucked it back into my being. The details of this later; as it is a long story and VERY FUNNY. You would think it would involve a great battle in the heavens, it was more like a sideways glance, setting the banana peel and impersonating a sidewalk to watch. This all involved MAGNETIC tape, ELECTRICITY, one particular movie ,a Video Cassett Consulting Re-Coder and an hour and 35 minutes duration TIME. SOUND and LIGHT perception were secondary titans.

Head guy; What a concept. Yes. This/there is a HUGE thing happening here, and rather than rewite the Bible let the Bible rewrite itself with living participants that are/were always destined to help with the new translation. Too cool for school the way this is playing out. I am well aware of my intent and I can take the attention good or bad. Getting ahead of myself. I reference Sta-Puff because killing SE was at least as diabolical and amusing.

Anyone out there that was channeling IT and I know who you are, proclaiming 'its alive' is fibbing. What is a Hidden hand?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

...Third Base best arm on the team, took a bad bounce grounder to the chin. Rang the head chimes and learned this, baseball career over, as in I realized one has to have to learn to dodge the ball sometimes by outsmarting it, give up the play book and freestyle-I NEVER TAKE IN ON THE CHIN again for the team. Paul never tryed to change his name back to Saul? The 11 curse is good, better than 33, I would be pulling a Richard Millhouse Nixon all over again.

I remember wondering (way back then/when?) at why 3rd base was considered the most difficult... It seemed, to me, that because of all the ground short stop had to cover...it should be the "premier" position. Then, I played 3rd, and...the balls got there noticably quicker.
Only looked into the first name (and found its derivation) in recent years. The middle name came from a popular song, at the time of my birth (no Oriental Kings or wise men attending).
Paul may have tried to change it back...but...those blinding lights just kept knocking him from donkeys, and - Ananias was growing harder to find...

Third base is planet Earth and is the premier position protecting on the field. Pitcher is the SUN. The rest are the other planets orbiting that Sun. Baseball is the grand play (right before your hotdog eating mustard covered fingers) a symbolizm of the orbiting satellites within our solarsystem. Second base Mars. First base Mercury, Shortstop Venus, Catcher, Center of our galaxy (black hole). Out fielders, outer planets. Paul was just having a problem corralling the donkeys and blamed it on the bright light.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

...I keep hearing the refrain now to "You Wont Get Fooled Again" by the Who.
...I am perfectly harmless and just a curious observer whom "Smites Others" sometimes, but only when needed.
...It is a game, it is real, play it with pure intent and zeal. My observance of history is not the same as is written.
...I would one day tell my 'take' on Moses....

You stated, earlier, that "God" is a comedian whose audience neglects to laugh.
Maybe Ed McMahan is still in the dressing areas...and could give "God" a hand.
You, on the other hand, I find hilarious.
I will take your reminiscence, and establish a mantra - "I won't get fooled again by the Who".
Hope it works.
Would like to hear/read your 'take' on Moses. (to include bulrushes or not)
(And - if you have any "trial by fire" or "lion's den" or "biblical saints that were also astrologers" allegories, I would be interested, as well.)

You realize God created the audience, and so is disapointed at its neglect to hire top notch joke writers. Yes by all means lets start the topic "MOSES" and what is the real deal about THAT GUY (never could figure out after stealing UR from Egypt did not die of radiation poisening) Oh thats it! the gold coating on the Ark neutralized it.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

...You realize God created the audience, and so is disapointed at its neglect to hire top notch joke writers. Yes by all means lets start the topic "MOSES" and what is the real deal about THAT GUY (never could figure out after stealing UR from Egypt did not die of radiation poisening) Oh thats it! the gold coating on the Ark neutralized it.

So you think whatever "Abraham" took from UR...might have been contained in the Ark?
What was it -- ME's...?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

My father was the instigator creator of the nuclear effect in order to create matter.

My spiritual Father? you would have to convince me IT exists.

But I thought we already established that IT = Source Entities Fear…?

So are you saying that your Spiritual Father is/was IT i.e. Source Entities Fear?

And you already stated that you destroyed Source Entity…so hmmm?

What is a Hidden hand?

Hidden-hand was an ATS member, who created an infamous thread, entitled “Window of Opportunity”. If you click the link in my last post, it will take you directly to that thread. He claimed to be an illuminati/Masonic member, who came from a long list of bloodline families. In that thread he divulges knowledge of a secretive nature. The name hidden-hand, was I believe, meant to signify activities by the PTB, which go on behind the scenes, unbeknown to everyday citizens.

- JC

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

...Hidden-hand was an ATS member, who created an infamous thread, entitled “Window of Opportunity”. If you click the link in my last post, it will take you directly to that thread. He claimed to be an illuminati/Masonic member, who came from a long list of bloodline families. In that thread he divulges knowledge of a secretive nature. The name hidden-hand, was I believe, meant to signify activities by the PTB, which go on behind the scenes, unbeknown to everyday citizens.

- JC

I read that thread (or - went a long way into it)...
Found it intriguing for a while, until, at some point, when all the "new" materials had been (apparently) exhausted, everything began to sound like a rehash of the "channeling" groups that abound.
None of that resonates with me (meaning - the "channelings"), though, it seems to have a fairly broad audience that take it as "the gospel truth".
If you are one of them - please excuse my rain.
edit on 2/17/2013 by WanDash because: clarity (don't I wish)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

...You realize God created the audience, and so is disapointed at its neglect to hire top notch joke writers. Yes by all means lets start the topic "MOSES" and what is the real deal about THAT GUY (never could figure out after stealing UR from Egypt did not die of radiation poisening) Oh thats it! the gold coating on the Ark neutralized it.

So you think whatever "Abraham" took from UR...might have been contained in the Ark?
What was it -- ME's...?

The Nibiru controlled the city UR. 3000BC. in Sumer between the rivers Tigris and Euphrates. They were the Sumerians. Abraham was sent away from Ur carrying the 'covenant' inside of it was UR-anium. This is a dangerous and fear based element. He was to place it in temples to create more fear. This element was mined or planted under Sumer by the Nibiru. The Ark of the Covanent was the gold box built to carry it and then place it within Annunaki Temples.

The fear controlled our ancestors as in a connection made to the physical and mental body. Its happening now as the half life of radioactive material symbolically represents our own breakdown through Karma buildup, transmutation, and believe it or not radiation was supposed to be gift. Uranium being the symbolic conciousness of Anu to begin a new level of control over the earth by the Nibiru.

I might as well throw this in here as it relates. My Mother had Thyroid cancer right before I was concieved; that gland and tumor growth were removed, followed by a treatment consisting of radioactive Iodine being given oralally, (swallowed). She became pregnant during this treatment much to her Doctors very real concern. I had to be born of a radioactive Mother, otherwise the gestation of yours truly would have killed her or cause an spontanious abort as I was a highly toxic radioactive element within her body, she had to match me energywise, and the thyroid gland had to go as it would have impeded the process.
edit on 17-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join