It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AGE OLD question? WHERE IS and who is ACTUALLY talking to God, aka Source Entity or Origin

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

You are spending more time arguing the nature of your post than actually clarifying what you were talking about. Are you being deliberately obtuse?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

You are spending more time arguing the nature of your post than actually clarifying what you were talking about. Are you being deliberately obtuse?

The quoted text you have referenced was directed at the poster in question...you are spending more time revealing a fairly obvious mien...you do 'passive-agressive' very badly...

A99

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Are you going to clarify or not? Just acquiesce or refuse so I can stop taking the time to pay attention to this thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Are you going to clarify or not? Just acquiesce or refuse so I can stop taking the time to pay attention to this thread.

You are free to do whatever you deem necessary for your peace of mind 😉

A99

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I would dare to submit that the ages old question, in all actuality, is...

Doctor Who???

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash
I get "the strain" (or, at least, a part of it)...but, honestly, doesn't a lot of the other conversation seem to stay within a very predictable range?

Yes, that’s very true. I think most people tend to expect debates conversations etc to flow in a specific set direction. But as soon as someone brings something different or out of the ordinary to the table, then there tends to be a slight aversion to it.

After a while - you almost know exactly what to expect from each thread... You can virtually predict who is going to join...what they will say...who they will lash at...who will star & flag who, and ultimately - the threads all dwindle to the same predictable conclusion.

Totally agree with you. This is why I prefer new perspectives and the best of all, IMO is people sharing their own experiences, an then the discussion which flows on from that.

(I know this is an over-generalization...but... Guess you have to decide if you're on here to exercise your fingers without "spell check", or actually want your brain teased.)

Yes, I much prefer discussions where people can’t just google something, and where they have to think on their feet. Of course, nothing wrong with highlighting a text or verse etc and then discussing your own perspective on them…

And - by the way - Thanks! for remaining in this conversation as I don't think I could have kept vethumanbeing interested long enough to get to some of the topics we've covered.

Thanks…I’ll think I’ll stick around and see where I can go from here. I sense vethumanbeing is extremely intelligent, and with intelligence; people tend to like to express themselves in complex ways.

As for me, I tend to go where I recognize someone speaking truth, even if I don’t agree with everything they are saying. I’ve recognized some truth in VHB, although the trade off with his wordsmith riddles, is tuff going.

- JC

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
...Travel Agency ad "Astral Travel Bookings Available" NO guarantees the destination you paid for in seeking will be found. Kill Bill Vol 1 and 2- Darryl Hannah, Uma Thurman. Unbeknownst to you is actually a remake of "Splash" in 2 parts no fins or tails, Just weaponry; legs and arms and a validly rightious murder intent. (Tarantino's foot fetish). Flipper was cast originallly as the Bill character ; David Carradine graciously stepped in. Reason? there was a funeral to attend, half way around the world, nowhere close to location shoot (a near relative suffocated in a gill net).

I am not familiar with "Tarantino's foot fetish". Is this some widely known idiosyncracy...or...some more abstract observation of yours?
I was just thinking of watching the two "Kill Bill"s again (within the last couple of days).
Guess I'll be trying to see how Ron Howard and Mr. Tarantinos attempts are similar.

One of my favorite tunes by System of a Down is unpretentiously titled - "U-fig". Just listened to it, yesterday.
Not familiar with your other selections except "Live" (difficult to Google) and Stravinsky.

Tarantino does have a foot fetish no fooling. Insane Clown Posse is too filthy to Google, the others too obscure perhaps. Classical, a Bohemian; all of my favorite composers were otherwise Russian or Polish. Stravinsky-FireBird Suite (ballet).

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Text"Oh boy you would not have believed the anger at this outragious upstart (never done before as in outright flagrant mutiny). The thinking ones (Lucifer was not alone in this) totally redesigned the dayroom, darkroom, livingroom dog kennel and house within. No one was told anything or suspected, it was a brilliant boomerang slam to the whole ill concieved plan shebang. HR never had a clue."

Louie Cipher needed the personell...fortunately, the colonising crew, being so far away from head office, and trusting the favorite 'right hand man'...were always going to go along with whatever...didn't seem that far fetched an idea, and as it turns out, didn't mess with the exit points too much...

Our highway home to head office is still paved, and we get to design 'off-ramps' for distraction to view the horror movies of our choice...and we all love horror movies...

A99

His brother Shep Cypher and cousin 'Enigma Machine' were junior execs. The colonising crew (having lost their cell phones were completety isolated (Bioshere Complex, Casa Grande/Chandler AZ). They went along alright, installed exit signs, Lucifer had the forsight to add the fire alarm pulls. Problem with the highway, since the Pave the Earth Society has pretty much "paved the earth" they are hard to find. The off ramps are too complicated, some of them look like spagetti bowls, a good distraction as there added plus, fatal accidents. Oh yes the horror shows, popcorn anyone?

edit on 10-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Doctor Who???

You mean the OP is Doctor Who?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The entire thread was relatively pointless, but your post was one of the more confusing ones. I'm puzzled, as I type this, as to why you would use the obscure nature of the thread to excuse your own lack of clarity in the subject. Just because one man kicks a dog, does not mean the next should as well. And so, perhaps you could set an example by clarifying the thread and maybe giving it value for those of us still on the fence.

This thread is relatively pointless? The obscurity of it IS THE POINT. Just as in trying to pin down a creator source; granted it takes a lot of courage, guts, and mettle because: In doing so one is going to have to endure ridicule, misunderstandings, confusion based hatred, and most of all the fearful. It is not for you to demand akushla99 to defend the existance or validity of this thread. The thread has its own life span and no one acting alone can murder it. Dont give up on me yet.

Fence sitting must be uncomfortable (if on a wrought iron spiked variety) how high up are you and what does it separate in terms of either side? Sharks and flowing lava on one, stampeding "elephantmaneatinglions" on the other. You will have to come down for dinner at some point.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

That post didn't make any sense at all. If it was a mass metaphor, please clarify the intended meanings behind each element.

If it was to be given freely all of the fun goes POOF. You are supposed to think, not be given the primer including ALL answers before examination day. Metaphors are not intended to be explained; in the same manner a ROAN has no correct answer, its the quality of and differing thoughts to the answer which defines the subtle essence of the question.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Then what's the point of this thread? You just basically stated the question isn't supposed to just be answered.

edit on 10-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

...The entire thread was relatively pointless...

Pointless?
Maybe...that was the point.

...but your post was one of the more confusing ones.

The "confusion" may simply be a lack of common ground.
I am/was confused, as well...but could see a common backdrop &...found it, entertaining. Just as I find your contributions (here and elsewhere) entertaining, enlightening & even inspiring.

And so, perhaps you could set an example by clarifying the thread and maybe giving it value for those of us still on the fence.

Sometimes, pulling the veil away damages the work/s beneath. Kinda depends on the materials used.

Dont pull the veil away, youd have a very angry Imam calling for your execution. I had a dream once. It concerned 16 beagles housed interior earth region. They were called "The FormMakers", covered in canvas drop cloth capes. I was told you can look, as in peek underneath the cape, but must not touch. I looked and was horrified. Wires, components, circuit boards. I was looking at my Father's career. Plutonium/Uranium enriched
warheads. All 16 were housed in 4 rooms on rails, beagles with very trusting black button eyes. Their keeper?
Edith Bunker. (no need to comment).

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

All the support staff verily shat themselves, it seems, and resorted to the cut&dry rulebook, making them (popularly thought to be source, but, in fact, not) appear to be monsters of vengeance and anger...
Those exit points are 'hairy', but, adequate GPS maps remain (mostly buggy) but, adequate for the journey.
I remember the backmasked voices of The Exorcist, when meeting the ectoplasmic streaming in created locums (as do many)...the lamas of Tibet though have a cold, hard instruction booklet - perhaps available at any good bookstore.

A99

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Then what's the point of this thread? You just basically stated the question isn't supposed to just be answered.

edit on 10-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

It; the "JUST' (by your terms x2) is the quotient containing the answer; as in JUST BECAUSE I CAN AND WILL IT. You want the real deal truth? Just ask me.

"ELI ELI LAMA ZABACTHANI" !! My Wounds Will Be Kept Open By Those Who Defame Me (NOT my god my god why hast thou foresaken me), thought to be said by Jesus on the tilt-a-whirl-whorle-world.

Architype Overlays as follows:
The dark 'low frequencies' has us netted in those including: Paternal Dominance, Reverence of Church, Paying taxes, Obedience through fear factors-health scares, Pfizer, Merck quick fix products, MONEY (not being able to depend on any stability of world markets or job viability). Rules, upon Rules. Earths devaluation and last but not least?

LOVE VS HATE and the energy form it produces by the human--very tasty to those that feed upon you because your eyes are shut you are sleeping through the greatest HOAX ever.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

...Its the numbers thing again, you are being directed very subtly, synchronicity is everything and you are paying attention. Here is the challenge: what are you being told, why, and to what purpose? It is a beautiful thing, the universe is talking to you.

Can't disagree with you on any of this...
"The challenge", however, is the conundrum.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

All the support staff verily shat themselves, it seems, and resorted to the cut&dry rulebook, making them (popularly thought to be source, but, in fact, not) appear to be monsters of vengeance and anger...
Those exit points are 'hairy', but, adequate GPS maps remain (mostly buggy) but, adequate for the journey.
I remember the backmasked voices of The Exorcist, when meeting the ectoplasmic streaming in created locums (as do many)...the lamas of Tibet though have a cold, hard instruction booklet - perhaps available at any good bookstore.

A99

Support staff for some reason as you say; followed the (very large D-ring binder dark blue) Procedural Book of Insanity. They as in Lucifer as well were scapegoats, the Silent Partner in the whole mix getting a pass. GPS coordinates and Grenwich Mean Time 2100 (meet at Stonehenge with a picnic basket). The Exorcist, one of the best Fear movies ever made. I forced myself to watch it recently and had these outbursts vocally- "Is that all youve got?" "Are you kidding me?" "Tripe assed consumer of innocents?' Always wondered why they caved; the Lamas could fortell their future being very good astrologers but I Think by merely reading it then manefested their future POP into being. Probably never imagined THAT could happen.Wadga do with all the Gold; invisiblize, animate it so the Chinese would never suspect the hairy Lapsa Ahpsos held the key. That Book of the Dead is quite a read.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

...Its the numbers thing again, you are being directed very subtly, synchronicity is everything and you are paying attention. Here is the challenge: what are you being told, why, and to what purpose? It is a beautiful thing, the universe is talking to you.

Can't disagree with you on any of this...
"The challenge", however, is the conundrum.

trying to decifer a personal truth is all

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I will start at the beginning before Source Entities demise.

"Source Entity will be fired. I will take up its quadrant. Gross Miss-management too much allowance of the Free Will idea gone too far. It is too much into the game, the play, the free will. The Being that I split IT from (one of the 12) I can take back, myself no approvals needed. I forgive this child but must destroy it. Somone said energy cannot be destroyed. Correct and true it is merely re-absorbed and transmuted."

"Look at the blown opportunites, even if you took John Mill to task in his describing, it was supposed to be a managed situation. Source Entity has allowed it to be within an inth or a pin point in time to self destruct. Its own selfish enjoyment of this fact demured and bowed itself to the Dark lower frequencies (even though allowed). In this circumstance I would NOT allow it. Absorb SE and lets see what happens."

"As to enjoying strife, pestulance, did you not know SE was dark? I was always watching as it formed a very negative environment. The problem was not letting in enlightenment crucial, a true passion. Within this allows the huge hurt to be greived by humanity for its circumstances was disallowed. Foolish in its endeavor, and I am smarter than the average Bear Boo Boo. The tipping point not yet spoken of was the plot the attempt and readiness to overthrow me, never read the Osiris/Set Playbook I guess. The betrayal for me an added cherry on top".

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Support staff for some reason as you say; followed the (very large D-ring binder dark blue) Procedural Book of Insanity. They as in Lucifer as well were scapegoats, the Silent Partner in the whole mix getting a pass. GPS coordinates and Grenwich Mean Time 2100 (meet at Stonehenge with a picnic basket). The Exorcist, one of the best Fear movies ever made. I forced myself to watch it recently and had these outbursts vocally- "Is that all youve got?" "Are you kidding me?" "Tripe assed consumer of innocents?' Always wondered why they caved; the Lamas could fortell their future being very good astrologers but I Think by merely reading it then manefested their future POP into being. Probably never imagined THAT could happen.Wadga do with all the Gold; invisiblize, animate it so the Chinese would never suspect the hairy Lapsa Ahpsos held the key. That Book of the Dead is quite a read.

Support staff followed orders...they weren't to know the right hand man had gone rogue...still, complicity is complicity when so far away in the amazon forest of this universe...Vast mcdonalds chain that it is...
The lamas knew/know the 'machinery' was/is still there...the wires and so forth...punching holes through the pineal with rare petrified wood splinters...the bardos are one hell of a carnival ride...no wonder Dalais are always smiling...The Exorcist, G-rated anime memes, on top of 'I went to hell and came back', only produced more confusion, or resolve...manna anyways...utube travelogues of bardo rides...or self generating food sources...kinda clever use of the senses...who still knows the vestigial eye remains?...many, apparently...yet not all have monochromatic vision, it seems...

A99

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join