It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AGE OLD question? WHERE IS and who is ACTUALLY talking to God, aka Source Entity or Origin

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
...Magick? If spelled with a K at the end, is a hidden truth; its a sacred geometry/alchemical reference.
Love? Love Is The Law, Love Under Will; that understanding LOVE is a force just as Mass and Energy are part of the theory of Relativity. Gravity is a force as well but very misunderstood. The love energy (not the hallmark card variety) Loosh is another word for it; I believe the acting force or the Relative as yet an undiscovered ACTION in the equation. So you are on the right tract.

Source Entity was a child of Origin, as far as I can determine is Its Creator. No misunderstanding. Origin is the Being that created SE. SE responsible for the debacles HERE on EARTH as it was its domaine to shepherd and using crude nomanclature sad but true; use Good animal husbandry managing 'the human'. Failed A Big Fat F-.
Never saw it coming, (its unplugging) that was the beauty of the operation because had to outsmart it. Imagine this, One god is plotting to rid another God (its own child) without it getting wind of it, not possible you would think. Well it happened (youd had to have been there). Marked down as one of the best outmanuveours EVER in ALL TIME history. So fast did not have to ingest a single MRE (K-ration) pitty, Beef Stroganoff was the main menu card, peanut butter crackers, applesauce, hershey chocolate square..

Check out the "K" element. Even Mormons distrust it (the letter) . WhY. Kould hold some oddness secret. I would look to the ancient alphabets, Summarian Cuniform, Cananite/Phonecian, Early Greek,Later Greek, and Hebrew....

All help is appreciated.
Last Easter...? Here on Earth? Would any of this be something we (JC &/or I) could find through some kind of research...or are we left to your accounting of it, as our sole resource?
The "K" element... Do Mormons boast a connection with Melchizedek or Enoch?
"K" might be found (or, not found) in ancient alphabets (as elicted)...?
You don't have to respond to this... Seems you and Joecroft make more progress through conversation... But, should any of this creep up in your conversation/s...I'll be watching.
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
Magick? If spelled with a K at the end, is a hidden truth; its a sacred geometry/alchemical reference.

I know a little sacred geometry, but not sure about the alchemical reference part?

Speaking of sacred geometry What do ya know about N I Z ?

Square, Circle, Triangle, is an interesting one…

Check out the "K" element.

Potassium…

Love? Love Is The Law, Love Under Will; that understanding LOVE is a force just as Mass and Energy are part of the theory of Relativity. Gravity is a force as well but very misunderstood. The love energy (not the hallmark card variety) Loosh is another word for it; I believe the acting force or the Relative as yet an undiscovered ACTION in the equation. So you are on the right tract.

Loosh’ a spiritual vibrational energy of sorts. Robert Munroe, mentions that word in one of his books. Speaking of Munroe, I remember you saying you have OBE’s every night…I would be interested in hearing about your techniques for that, or perhaps some interesting anecdotes.

I’m pretty much a spiritual baby. Only really became spiritually aware about 3 years ago. All the truths I’ve talked about with you here, I’ve had to try and find on my own, with Gods help of course. I’ve had no specific teacher. You on the other hand, seem to know a lot of truth, which I can also confirm, but I’m real curious as to how you have you come to this knowledge, to begin with.

Source Entity was a child of Origin, as far as I can determine is Its Creator. No misunderstanding. Origin is the Being that created SE. SE responsible for the debacles HERE on EARTH as it was its domaine to shepherd and using crude nomanclature sad but true; use Good animal husbandry managing 'the human'. Failed.Big Fat F-.

“animal husbandry”

lol

Interesting choice of words…

That’s not a phrase that immediatly springs too mind, when I see a young married couple, walking down the street.

You know for first itme on this, thread, I’m starting to feel I’m making some kind of progress, regarding your truth…belief…or whatever label your may think appropriate.

So if I’m reading you correctly…

Origin = Father God.

Source Entity = Created by the Father.

I’m guessing your position goes something like this…

Source Entity messed up big time, while being in charge down here, made a few errors, which wasn’t pretty…Which Origin then had to rectify, through Jesus?

- JC

edit on 6-2-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Originally posted by WanDash
Perfect!
Exactly what I think everytime vhb says I got something right.
At first I go - Yay! Got one right.
Then - What? I didn't know I knew that -- Still don't know that I know that -- Now, I don't know what I know!
But - it is always entertaining...to the tune of -- "Okay - I'm going to see if I can fathom what vhb is saying...and see if it matches with anything I think I might have learned..."
But - At least you got one right (whether you knew it or not).

You go to try and tune into the frequency, of the individual concerned, in this case, VHB. Although I’m not sure whether he’s giving off, the standard Schumann resonance lol or not.

Seems you and Joecroft make more progress through conversation

“Progress!” lol

This aint progress; more like climbing Mount Everest, with a toothpick and a spare shoelace, while wearing a one eyed patch…

- JC

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

...Magick? If spelled with a K at the end, is a hidden truth; its a sacred geometry/alchemical reference.

Source Entity was a child of Origin, as far as I can determine is Its Creator. No misunderstanding. Origin is the Being that created SE. SE responsible for the debacles HERE on EARTH as it was its domaine to shepherd and using crude nomanclature sad but true; use Good animal husbandry managing 'the human'. Failed A Big Fat F-.
Never saw it coming, (its unplugging) that was the beauty of the operation because had to outsmart it. Imagine this, One god is plotting to rid another God (its own child) without it getting wind of it, not possible you would think. Well it happened (youd had to have been there). Marked down as one of the best outmanuveours EVER in ALL TIME history. So fast did not have to ingest a single MRE (K-ration) pitty, Beef Stroganoff was the main menu card, peanut butter crackers, applesauce, hershey chocolate square..

Check out the "K" element. Even Mormons distrust it (the letter) . WhY. Kould hold some oddness secret. I would look to the ancient alphabets, Summarian Cuniform, Cananite/Phonecian, Early Greek,Later Greek, and Hebrew....

All help is appreciated.
Last Easter...? Here on Earth? Would any of this be something we (JC &/or I) could find through some kind of research...or are we left to your accounting of it, as our sole resource?
The "K" element... Do Mormons boast a connection with Melchizedek or Enoch?
"K" might be found (or, not found) in ancient alphabets (as elicted)...?
You don't have to respond to this... Seems you and Joecroft make more progress through conversation... But, should any of this creep up in your conversation/s...I'll be watching.
Thanks.

Yes, last Eastertime late March. Here on Earth. No, no research will help. Its recorded though (no one is giving up any information). How to explain this occurance. An event happened major, a secret that is at this moment in time is being unfolded. Liken it to an American Flag folded in a triangle representing dead Vet (ME). This process is happening right before your eyes; and anyone else that cares to take sideways glance. Have to be brave and couragious as this is NO EASY process of profound idea insemination (yes a sperm reference here).

Mormons are very suspicious of those things that are the basis (unbasis as in borrowed) of their specious faith. Joe Smith stole Masonic Tennets to found confound his Mormon constituancy. Now in the NOT understanding of Masonic Logic feared it. What, like that wasnt going to manefest somehow in the mix. Mormons can boast of nothing not any true knoweledge of Melchizedek, Enoch or Liberace. Did they ever manage to remove the Salt from that DEAD lake? MORONI WHERE ARE YOU when we actually have a good idea? Maybe White Salamanders live to breathe salty waters and inbetween breaths LIE.

"Bless me Father for I may have sinned".
edit on 6-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft

Magick? If spelled with a K at the end, is a hidden truth; its a sacred geometry/alchemical reference.

Joecroft
I know a little sacred geometry, but not sure about the alchemical reference part?
Speaking of sacred geometry What do ya know about N I Z ?
Square, Circle, Triangle, is an interesting one..

The lettered numeralogic equivalent to pi the sacred rectangle purportions: A Greek reference? no idea.
The alchemical is in how to melt stone and achieve perfect blocks of limestone fitting together with no mortar.

Check out the "K" element.

joecroft[i/]
Potassium…

That compound that if in your body in such an amount will K Kill K you.

joecroft
Loosh’ a spiritual vibrational energy of sorts. Robert Munroe, mentions that word in one of his books. Speaking of Munroe, I remember you saying you have OBE’s every night…I would be interested in hearing about your techniques for that, or perhaps some interesting anecdotes.

I’m pretty much a spiritual baby. Only really became spiritually aware about 3 years ago. All the truths I’ve talked about with you here, I’ve had to try and find on my own, with Gods help of course. I’ve had no specific teacher. You on the other hand, seem to know a lot of truth, which I can also confirm, but I’m real curious as to how you have you come to this knowledge, to begin with.

My knowingnest? Every other Tuesday on a leap year round the clock open from 1:00am to 2:00am If I am at the front counter; probably can be found in the back counting CASH with a bunch of hung over beaten up mermaids,a prior Bar fight cops called. Spirituality COMES FIRST in my book of being. You are your own best teacher as you know yourself tryed and true never betrayed.
My OOBs; Im pretty sure Robert Monroe is at the bedside saying--come on come on weve got some exploring to do, check out the condition of the Mband. He is one of my best dead friends ever. I'd like to find his dog Steamboat and return it to him also meet his wife Nancy or NA in that realm, Him AA. No technique, I am at the mercy of my schooling; as if I like having to take a (life threatening) test everynite when I am supposed to be dreaming. Dream on.

Source Entity was a child of Origin, as far as I can determine is Its Creator. No misunderstanding. Origin is the Being that created SE. SE responsible for the debacles HERE on EARTH as it was its domaine to shepherd and using crude nomanclature sad but true; use Good animal husbandry managing 'the human'. Failed.Big Fat F-.

joecroft

“animal husbandry"

Interesting choice of words…

That’s not a phrase that immediatly springs too mind, when I see a young married couple, walking down the street.
You know for first itme on this, thread, I’m starting to feel I’m making some kind of progress, regarding your truth…belief…or whatever label your may think appropriate.

I am merely using a forum provided by ATS to express some very relevant obscure truths as known very sincerely to myself and am in process of exposing.

joecroft
So if I’m reading you correctly…
Origin = Father God.

Source Entity = Created by the Father.

I’m guessing your position goes something like this…

Source Entity messed up big time, while being in charge down here, made a few errors, which wasn’t pretty…Which Origin then had to rectify, through Jesus?

- JC

Yes. Yes. Yes. Origin did it without Jesus and I have witnesses to this; that were here and participated in the overthrow/underhanded actually but it had to be. Not just a few errors made: enough to require extermination (well; for now placed in a retirement commune until it is decided what to do with It).

edit on 7-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

My knowingnest? Every other Tuesday on a leap year round the clock open from 1:00am to 2:00am If I am at the front counter; probably can be found in the back counting CASH with a bunch of hung over beaten up mermaids,a prior Bar fight cops called.

Sounds like you’ve taken the special deluxe package, which the police have a habit of handing out, to citizens, who own large establishments. Either that, are you’re making some type of reference to your OBEs/OOBEs.

Not sure what the facination is with the mermaids, I much prefer real woman, like for example, Daryl Hannah lol

Spirituality COMES FIRST in my book of being. You are your own best teacher as you know yourself tryed and true never betrayed.
My OOBs; Im pretty sure Robert Monroe is at the bedside saying--come on come on weve got some exploring to do, check out the condition of the Mband.

Mband? What does that have to do with OOBs…I far as I can gather, Mband is a technology used to help detect, aberrations within chromosomes. The procedure is done mainly on astronauts, who have been on extended space missions, to investigate whether they may have been affected, by heavy ion exposure.

He is one of my best dead friends ever. I'd like to find his dog Steamboat and return it to him also meet his wife Nancy or NA in that realm, Him AA.

Maybe I could help you find him, once I get myself trained up. I could meet you on the Astral plane lol (Jonathan Ritchman) Not sure about Dogs though, I seem to meet more Tigers, Leapards, Lions Jaguars ect etc more and more often, in my dreams…

- JC

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

My knowingnest? Every other Tuesday on a leap year round the clock open from 1:00am to 2:00am If I am at the front counter; probably can be found in the back counting CASH with a bunch of hung over beaten up mermaids,a prior Bar fight cops called.

Sounds like you’ve taken the special deluxe package, which the police have a habit of handing out, to citizens, who own large establishments. Either that, are you’re making some type of reference to your OBEs/OOBEs.

Not sure what the facination is with the mermaids, I much prefer real woman, like for example, Daryl Hannah lol

Spirituality COMES FIRST in my book of being. You are your own best teacher as you know yourself tryed and true never betrayed.
My OOBs; Im pretty sure Robert Monroe is at the bedside saying--come on come on weve got some exploring to do, check out the condition of the Mband.

Mband? What does that have to do with OOBs…I far as I can gather, Mband is a technology used to help detect, aberrations within chromosomes. The procedure is done mainly on astronauts, who have been on extended space missions, to investigate whether they may have been affected, by heavy ion exposure.

He is one of my best dead friends ever. I'd like to find his dog Steamboat and return it to him also meet his wife Nancy or NA in that realm, Him AA.

Maybe I could help you find him, once I get myself trained up. I could meet you on the Astral plane lol (Jonathan Ritchman) Not sure about Dogs though, I seem to meet more Tigers, Leapards, Lions Jaguars ect etc more and more often, in my dreams…

- JC

OOBs are no thing to joke about. You will know a true one when tested to your meddle, feel pain taste the banquet table and be put in a dire situation of accelerated personal Soul Growth (now or never or once again Tomorrow Night all over again we skip, dance and sing around the maypole. YEA).

MBand is one of the energy rings around Earth, the one holding negative Karma, it sounds like static and is very ugly/messy and disconcerting to experience. It is where the negative thoughtforms patrol, reside. You encounter humans whom have not moved on to their natural destinations; lost and in a very bad lonely state of circumstance. Maybe the reason for the horrible background noise is that it is full of ions; depending upon the orbit distance from earths belly skin ratio distance 110,000 miles? Perhaps the reason for the testing of Astronaut contamination?

Travel Agency ad "Astral Travel Bookings Available" NO guarantees the destination you paid for in seeking will be found. Kill Bill Vol 1 and 2- Darryl Hannah, Uma Thurman. Unbeknownst to you is actually a remake of "Splash" in 2 parts no fins or tails, Just weaponry; legs and arms and a validly rightious murder intent. (Tarantino's foot fetish). Flipper was cast originallly as the Bill character ; David Carradine graciously stepped in. Reason? there was a funeral to attend, half way around the world, nowhere close to location shoot (a near relative suffocated in a gill net).

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

...It is'nt as if we were forgotten, just allowed to do our thing without any intervention despite the tragic concequences of war, famine, pestulance, drought. Neglectful? yes for purpose? yes. Tipping points needed to accelerate the raising of our and Earths frequency; no thing is reborn without a destruction process.

Everyone has a different take because everyone is an individual spirit form. This is one of reasons organized religon came into being-to get some on the same page with one clarity of vision; whether monotheism etc. There was no direct hardwiring to God Source as there is in the upper dimensions. This was an experiment, its failures and successes equally measured. There IS a common; you have to meet My Lawyer Daniel Webster.

I'm kinda guessing that you stuffed the answer I've been looking for, into the preliminaries for the question...
Essentially, the commonality is - "True - bad stuff has been done. True - there are rules that say there are consequences for doing bad stuff. But - change has come of bad stuff done... ...even, good change..." I don't know that there was a poignantly phrased summary to this...so, will have to go with what I think you're getting at...
"There is a COMMON...you have to meet my lawyer, Daniel Webster."
My question was - "If there is a Common Source...that Required/Expected/Directed rules, books, laws, morals...", why so many different takes?
Looking at Daniel Webster's arguments on behalf of Jabez Stone...and what he was arguing against (?), and what he was arguing for... I would guess the "Common Source" to be...change is necessary & good, and is brought about consistently through the violation of rules/laws. Thus - in the words of a former participant in another somewhat similar scenario - "Let he who has no sin, cast the first stone."
Probably WAY WAY off...but, maybe some dialogue will mold my channel in a more appropriate vein.

The reason for different takes would be this. Lets say I have a full 360 degree view; MY access of 'observation'. I am going to look for any potencial of action/thoughtform and concider it as valid unless proved otherwise to be LESS valid than another. The understanding here is my point of view includes and allows every possibility good or bad. The lawyer Daniel Webster is the voice of reason; demonstrating through a convincing arguement His point of view is a better solution to a problem.

There are no rules and the 10 Commandments when placed upon the common man in ancient times probably worked. At that time Hebraic daughters were sold for gold or goats. Our times no one abides by the very simplest of tenents. Rules and laws do not work, they are a temporary fence, wall or a moat only. Moral Law is what needs to be taught, a very different concept, because this should be innate, resoundly right or wrong. Inflict upon thyself the terrors you bestow upon your nieghbors, perhaps that idea of empathy will not die as a stillbirth; this concept as old as dirt.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

...The reason for different takes would be this. Lets say I have a full 360 degree view; MY access of 'observation'. I am going to look for any potencial of action/thoughtform and concider it as valid unless proved otherwise to be LESS valid than another. The understanding here is my point of view includes and allows every possibility good or bad. The lawyer Daniel Webster is the voice of reason; demonstrating through a convincing arguement His point of view is a better solution to a problem.

There are no rules and the 10 Commandments when placed upon the common man in ancient times probably worked. At that time Hebraic daughters were sold for gold or goats. Our times no one abides by the very simplest of tenents. Rules and laws do not work, they are a temporary fence, wall or a moat only. Moral Law is what needs to be taught, a very different concept, because this should be innate, resoundly right or wrong. Inflict upon thyself the terrors you bestow upon your nieghbors, perhaps that idea of empathy will not die as a stillbirth; this concept as old as dirt.

I was reading through another thread in the FRT forum... One "Christian" was showing everyone why their form/version of Christianity was "The Right" version...
Saw very few (very few) interlopers in the conversation that went on for many pages...and...it was All Out War.
Who needs Muslims, or Pagans -?- Just stick the Christians in a room...and they'll reduce global population by killing each other. (Not saying I want them to die... Facetiously addressing what is supposedly the "central theme" to the Christian message... - "Love" - ...that is placed under the table when "My Team" is being dis'd.)
I don't know why that comes to mind as I read your explanation... ?
Everyone has a different take...because everyone has a different perspective...
...Which...is an interesting notion, in itself - considering that the point/question regarded - If "God" wanted something specific from mankind/Us... So specific that "He" left a particular book, or series of writings that included rules, laws, etc...for mankind/Us to count as "the ultimate unalterable Truth" -- Wouldn't it be fairly plain? Fairly straightforward? Not a lot of possibilities for confusing or mistaking? And...surely...no such possibility that those attempting/trying to "follow along", would instead resort to fighting and/or killing each other, over whose perspective/interpretation/take was right... ?
I agree that even the basest tenets of interpersonal relationships (mankind with mankind...et al) have been reduced to cliche's on wall & desk placques -- and what we judge others by -- but are quickly and easily (& even merrily) discarded...if they stand in the way of what we want.
And yes - I am among the culprits. At least - I have been many times through this life. Rather disgusting to look back on...and admit...but, it's all there.

I don't know ---- ----- ----- How do you teach "moral law", and achieve any better results...when dealing with the same materials (humans - human society)...?

edit to add: Ok - I know you said something that effectually regarded "listening-to/conversing-with" God/Source/He/She/It...by looking, listening, hearing, feeling, smelling, tasting, loving (fearing?) your family...
So - I'll reconsider that in this mix, and may return with better attitude toward this discussion in due time.
(Hope so, anyway.)
edit on 2/7/2013 by WanDash because: Jacaranda - don't want to be alone

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

A little blue agave will be blamed for this indulgence.
(I actually worked at a courthouse in the desert, where a huge cactus was the centerpiece near the road… Giant cactus… Must have been growing for many decades. Looked similar to aloe vera…but different – especially, the thorns. One day, the mystery was finally settled, as I was informed that it was a Blue Agave. Love that courthouse.)
Using Aliases, and Avatars…and sometimes (often) attempting to keep other facts about our persons disguised…it seems that these masks may contribute to inhibiting real conversation on subjects such as the topic of this thread (OP).
Hope I’m not too regretful later…when…sober..er…but, want to “unmask” enough to convey “why” I am interested in the OP.
Thanks for indulging me (just turn the channel, if that helps).
I was virtually born “on the altar” of a Pentecostal ‘Holiness church…my grandmother having been a “Pioneering Pastor” in the early days of a denomination…that later produced Jimmy Swaggart, and his cohorts.
My father was the “most devout” of the four siblings born to said union…I was raised to believe that “the greatest of us – are called to be ministers of the gospel of Jesus Christ”.
At the ripe age of 16, I found that…I had “a voice”. It was found, accidentally, when, after breaking my back in a football scrimmage, then moving to another city…and wanting to escape “the marching band”, I chose “Choir” as an “elective”…and was almost immediately launched into “star” status.
All that matters about that is – I wasn’t called to be a Pastor, Evangelist or Missionary… So – the only way I would ever be the sparkle in my Dad’s or Congregation's eye/s…would be if I chose to (and was selected) to be in Jimmy Swaggart’s group.
So much for the early days… Got married…because she wanted to.
Got pregnant…because she wanted to ---- (I KNEW I wasn’t ready or mature enough to be ANYONE’s father!).
One child… Two… Three… Can’t even tie my own shoes, & I’m now responsible for three children (I know – shouldn't have given the magic beans away…but…anyway!)!!!
Three children that, I found, I loved more than LIFE itself!
My God!!!! Gotta be a good dad. They’re asking questions ALL THE TIME about
WHY ARE WE RIGHT?
ARE WE THE GOOD GUYS?
Where did our pet (that just died, by accident) go?
Are We Going To Heaven?
And… SHEEESH! What answers do you give…when you KNOW you’re not ready to be giving answers?
… … … … … … … The questions are persistent!
They are your beloved!
They are…persistent!!!!!
You don’t have time to say – let me get back to you on that… …!!!!!
You give the answers that were given to you…by your parents…
We’re right because of The Bible (or, whatever reason was good at the time)…
We’re the good guys because we believe in Jesus…and He lives in us…making us better than the other people (simplified – but – probably…accurate).
I think they went to Heaven…and we’ll get to see them when we get to Heaven.
Yes – We are going to Heaven, because Jesus, who is God’s Son, died for us…so we could go to Heaven…as long as we accept Him as our Savior… …etc…
Life goes on… Through the years (decades), you have many questions to answer…becoming more and more complicated…
You rise in The Church… Becoming esteemed, renowned and honored… You become “The One” others seek out as Counselor, Advisor, and/or generally…for answers regarding faith, theology, and guidance.
They call you “’Pastor”… They call you “Minister of Worship”… You are entirely (Heart & Soul) involved. Nothing can sway you…
Until – one day – your child says… “I don’t know if I believe…what you believe. I don’t know if I believe that Jesus is the Only Begotten Son of God…and that He died for our sins…and that if we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins…(etc…)”…
… And …your world…goes…to…HELL.
Well – for anyone who thinks/believes – “You say you were a Christian…and…now you’re not --- You must not have known very much of Christianity – or – of the Message/Gospel of Jesus Christ & Eternal Salvation/Damnation…” …here’s a tip --- I have seen it from almost as many sides…as there are. I “KNOW THE BIBLE” better than most would EVER HOPE to… So – the premise of “shallow” is as far from the truth as is possible.

Anyway…
This, I’m sure, would probably be considered “Part I”… And, I’m not awake enough to give Part II…so, I’ll skip to the chase… I have mentioned it in other places on ATS…but, in November, 2005, while sitting in the middle of the desert, I had an experience that accompanied my “departure” from Christianity…which was ‘the beginning’ of a long series of unbelievable (for me) experiences.
And Which leaves me wondering if there is REALLY SomeONE or SomeTHING that I should be calling God…or if…mankind really is just an accident/eventuality of…existence.
So – while I may not be giving the answers you think I might/should know…I really am…INTERESTED.

edit on 2/7/2013 by WanDash because: you know

edit on 2/7/2013 by WanDash because: guacamole!! Wheeeee!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Origin did it without Jesus and I have witnesses to this;

Almost let this one slip by…

So you have witnesses…hmmm

If you have witnesses, then they must be the Ancient ones, and you must be their decendents/family…

Yes, last Eastertime late March. Here on Earth. No, no research will help. Its recorded though (no one is giving up any information). How to explain this occurance. An event happened major, a secret that is at this moment in time is being unfolded. Liken it to an American Flag folded in a triangle representing dead Vet (ME). This process is happening right before your eyes; and anyone else that cares to take sideways glance. Have to be brave and couragious as this is NO EASY process of profound idea insemination (yes a sperm reference here).

Couldn’t really let this one pass up…excuse me for stepping in, but when in Rome;

With your little insemination idea, perhaps this is to do with a secret take over; Avartar meets David Vincent, down a lonely side alley, type proportions. Only other options of a secretive nature would be, political take over, or maybe some type of plantery vibrational magnetic, distortion affecting the entire planet.

BTW- If you’re bringing a great conspiricay of World proportions, to ATS, you might want to consider opening up a thread in either the “Gray Area”, “General Conspiracies” or even “Conspiracies in Religion”…

- JC

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

This, I’m sure, would probably be considered “Part I”… And, I’m not awake enough to give Part II…so, I’ll skip to the chase… I have mentioned it in other places on ATS…but, in November, 2005, while sitting in the middle of the desert, I had an experience that accompanied my “departure” from Christianity…which was ‘the beginning’ of a long series of unbelievable (for me) experiences.

Would it be ok to enquire, as to what your experiences were? Not that you have to go into any great detail, if it’s too personal etc…

And Which leaves me wondering if there is REALLY SomeONE or SomeTHING that I should be calling God…or if…mankind really is just an accident/eventuality of…existence.

Not sure at this moment in time, if your experience has any supernatural elements too it, but looking ahead, if it did, then wouldn’t that point in the direction, towards a bigger broader picture.

- JC

edit on 7-2-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

...Would it be ok to enquire, as to what your experiences were? Not that you have to go into any great detail, if it’s too personal etc…

I fully intend to... There is far too much to spell it out, fully (I have 600+ pages of writings that documented the first 2 years, or so)...but, it directly relates to the OP of this thread.
I just need to put some thought into "what" to relate, and "how".

Not sure at this moment in time, if your experience has any supernatural elements too it, but looking ahead, if it did, then wouldn’t that point in the direction, towards a bigger broader picture.
- JC

Yes - "supernatural" as far as I can explain...and Yes - it does seem to point to "a bigger broader picture".
Really not wanting to leave you hanging, but...a lot to sift through, and some of the more exceptional experiences/manifestations are extremely difficult to convey with even a minimum degree of adequacy.
Likewise, though, some of it has to do with what I later passed off as "delusion/s" - so - I must treat that/those with some...delicacy.
But - thanks for expressing an interest!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

I fully intend to... There is far too much to spell it out, fully (I have 600+ pages of writings that documented the first 2 years, or so)...but, it directly relates to the OP of this thread.

Yes - "supernatural" as far as I can explain...and Yes - it does seem to point to "a bigger broader picture".
Really not wanting to leave you hanging, but...a lot to sift through, and some of the more exceptional experiences/manifestations are extremely difficult to convey with even a minimum degree of adequacy.
Likewise, though, some of it has to do with what I later passed off as "delusion/s" - so - I must treat that/those with some...delicacy.

Wow 600+ pages over 2 years. That’s one thing I always wished I did, when going through my own spiritual journey, was to keep a journal…luckily for me, I have a pretty good memory.

Well, no pressure from me, take your time and I look forward to hearing more, when you’re ready.

- JC

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Im here, you realize I am going to have to give these two posts of yours some undivided introspection as to answering compassionatly and sincerely in the intangible realms and in so saying must do some soul research.
You think you think exponentially, Meet your maker.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Origin did it without Jesus and I have witnesses to this;

Joecroft
Almost let this one slip by…
So you have witnesses…hmmm
If you have witnesses, then they must be the Ancient ones, and you must be their decendents/family…

Yes I do have witnesses and yes I am a decendent, of the very very Ancient ones.

JoecroftCouldn’t really let this one pass up…excuse me for stepping in, but when in Rome;

With your little insemination idea, perhaps this is to do with a secret take over; Avartar meets David Vincent, down a lonely side alley, type proportions. Only other options of a secretive nature would be, political take over, or maybe some type of plantery vibrational magnetic, distortion affecting the entire planet.

BTW- If you’re bringing a great conspiricay of World proportions, to ATS, you might want to consider opening up a thread in either the “Gray Area”, “General Conspiracies” or even “Conspiracies in Religion”…

I suppose I could petition ATS to move it back to where it rightfully belongs. The information I'm exposing which is conspiricy related is of the LARGEST ever hoax on mankind. Perhaps they may not think I can defend the platform; but they would be so wrong.
This thread started in the 'Gray Area' and some numbskull contributors 'religious fervor types' caused it to be moved to the relagated no imagination backwater area of FRT. I was less than intriqued. Felt trapped pigeon holed.

It was exactly a political takeover. The distortions of planet fields happened early, 2005 in order not to show any high cards suspicious. Accomplished with sound frequencies of a very low hertz variety.

Not meeting in back alleys, but close because the day the takeover happened literally 2 minutes before plan B was initiated. That M..F.er somehow smelled something. Call it confusion, misdirection tricked it. This event was instantaneous when happened, but in actual process took the viewing length of the 1962 'Jason and the Argonants' film to accomplish it. Premise? KILLING THE GOD ARCHITYPE. I am not kidding around here. I have the transcripts from the event.
edit on 8-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Im here, you realize I am going to have to give these two posts of yours some undivided introspection as to answering compassionatly and sincerely in the intangible realms and in so saying must do some soul research.

I don't count you responsible for my answer/s. Do value your thoughts & insight, though...
Still have to give the second part of what I started last night, and am a little tentative at starting it.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I don't count you responsible for my answer/s. Do value your thoughts & insight, though...
Still have to give the second part of what I started last night, and am a little tentative at starting it.

Dont be just do it. You realize your thoughts when expressed here printed are cataloged, noted, and become a permanent part of a giant ongoing conversation, not of this Earth, and because you are speaking in a forum being looked at (not by ATS) you have everyones attention. Anyone contributing to this thread has the same distinction. Honor yourself as you are being HEARD finally.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

reply to post by WanDash

Wow 600+ pages over 2 years. That’s one thing I always wished I did, when going through my own spiritual journey, was to keep a journal…luckily for me, I have a pretty good memory.

Well, no pressure from me, take your time and I look forward to hearing more, when you’re ready.

- JC

I can out do Wandash, I have over 1200 pages of transcript written in the 'spacetime' of 7 months. College ruled both sides of the paper, gel pen #2 size Chinese made Walmart variety. Not going to share yet, not yet.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Getting pretty tired of you Origin. What; that you see me everyday looking out and back at you through your own eyes? No, its your flippant attitude. No Its My gregarious nature, typing skills my vocabulary you are utilizing and bastardizing. No loss all gain All good.

I do like the idea of the sneak attack within this sheepy sleepy forum FRT; and not to move it. No one is awares, the onslaught so far brutal (regards other threads, the no holds barred) everyone has been very polite as well as the patience of the SuperModerators. What Are They Kin Of Yours?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join