It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AGE OLD question? WHERE IS and who is ACTUALLY talking to God, aka Source Entity or Origin

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Then why do I see their shadows on the ground? Why do I feel the cold of them blocking the sun?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

"The spirits"? Methinks you are deceived.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

How and why did you talk to a spirit?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

reply to post by AfterInfinity

Then why do I see their shadows on the ground? Why do I feel the cold of them blocking the sun?

Because that is what the mind has been programmed to assume will happen when it happens.

If everybody is told to feel cold when they step into a fridge then that will happen.

This world is just one big fat ugly illusion.

If man had stepped on the moon, don't you think that at least one crater would have been painted red with a giant lowercase yellow 'm' for McDonalds by now?

Nope. Everyone is still stuck in this illusion just like the Matrix.
edit on 12-12-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

reply to post by smithjustinb

Twice a week the ghost possesses a host body and is able to chat online.

According to a family tree chart, my surname is related to the ghost surname as well.

i talk to the spirit because i can find out useful information.

The repented fallen watcher that lives with them contacted me after i posted a vision of hell on the internet in 2010.

Oh BTW, why do you ask? You said in another post that you are G_d didn't you. lolololololololol

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

If everybody is told to feel cold when they step into a fridge then that will happen.

This world is just one big fat ugly illusion.

What makes cold an illusion or anything else a false reality is that the coldness is not absolute. Do the bacteria that live in volcanoes think that it is hot? Of course not. Is it bad to eat poo? The fly doesn't think so. Is it cold in the freezer? Not if your a polar bear.

Everything you know, everything you believe, is a creation. It is a fabrication of the human anatomy. Everything you see is of your own making. The things you see are not the things that exist. Existence is the non–dual absolute truth of anything. Anything beyond, "this is" is a fabrication. You are the fabricator. You are what is. You can't be found among the creation, but can be investigated by not investigating and just seeing creation flow from you. Just be.

This is the open eye meditation. Do not judge, do not seek, do not doubt. Just watch. Just be in the moment. You will find yourself. What you will find is the knower of all that is known. You will find the seer of all that is seen. You will become aware of others thoughts because in truth, they are yours. You will know of events that will happen before they do.

All these things, you will be able to do, not because you are trying to do them, but because you know you are the creator of all creations. Do not seek. Just be in the moment.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Twice a week the ghost possesses a host body and is able to chat online.

According to a family tree chart, my surname is related to the ghost surname as well.

i talk to the spirit because i can find out useful information.

The repented fallen watcher that lives with them contacted me after i posted a vision of hell on the internet in 2010.

Oh BTW, why do you ask? You said in another post that you are G_d didn't you. lolololololololol

I stand by that statement. Do you think that leaving out the middle letter of God makes a difference to the one that created those who curse that name? Don't you know that everything you think you know is also a creation of your own self? You and I are one. Your body is not me, nor am I this body that I use to type these words. These are just creations. They are our creation. Everything that is created is my creation alone, for I am all there is.

But what is? Is it the coldness of the air that freezes the saliva in the corners of your mouth in the harshest regions of the Earth? Is that real? Are the fish that live there "cold"? So what is real? Is murder after sex with your partner a bad thing? How can you be so sure? Ask the black widow spider for her opinion. Is death a tragedy? I say ask the family of fruit flies that all will die within days of their birth.

So ill tell you what is most definitely real. That is that you exist. Existence cannot be defined with absolute terms and still be true. Therefore anything you see is a fabrication of your mind (not brain). What is real is the fact that you exist as what is watching and creating all the ideas and conceptions that shape your lone version of the world. There is one and only one creator. Everything else is just a creation. You are real. Everything else is not. Not your body. Your self. The seer that is you sees all. What it sees is what it creates. What you have created is a belief complex. That belief complex is what keeps you from being aware of the full extent of what you actually create. One only needs to exist and effortlessly watch in the moment.
edit on 12-12-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Every phenomenon is a fleeting creation, but the ever evolving life as the ability to create is as eternal as the one consciousness.

Just curiously, are you able to describe life in it's organic context like this? in it's place in time and space, not as the witness but as the meat bag (or galaxy) full of senses.

I cannot fathom why I am individualized in a scalable trinity creating consciousness that actively does things like type. How does the witness interact with phenomenon? Where are my puppet strings?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey

Just curiously, are you able to describe life in it's organic context like this? in it's place in time and space, not as the witness but as the meat bag (or galaxy) full of senses?

Do you mean, "describe it scientifically" like humans do? I am the creator of my experience. Everything seen is just a creation. Right down to the laws of the universe. So I would rather not limit myself to such a narrow range of creative freedom.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Do you mean, "describe it scientifically" like humans do? I am the creator of my experience. Everything seen is just a creation. Right down to the laws of the universe. So I would rather not limit myself to such a narrow range of creative freedom.

I don't see how this is a helpful addition to the discussion. Perhaps you'd care to contribute something more meaningful?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

We all are.

It's just some of us are unable to discern His Voice....

The Old Testament Prophets were good starters, and Jesus Christ is the Word of God incarnate in Flesh

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

If man had stepped on the moon, don't you think that at least one crater would have been painted red with a giant lowercase yellow 'm' for McDonalds by now?

Wait, they took paint with them?!

You're positively ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

There's no need to shout. When you speak in anger you never speak truthfully. Which is why there's a host of misinformation about me, and my posts, in your last reply. I'm patiently waiting for you to write back in full though. My hope is that you'll be replying to my actual comments, instead of inventing things which I have neither said, nor done. Also, rather than using so many ad hominem attacks, try forming a rational argument, or refutation. I like to learn too, and if you can teach me something concerning Gnosticism or God that I was previously unaware of, all the better.

~ Wandering Scribe

The problem with anyone trying to define a true Gnostic is not a Gnostic themselves. No living breathing Gnostic would even consider having to try to explain itself; as it is not a belief system; it is a state of mind so complete, unshakeable, so permanently embeded in knowing oneself and its relationship to the All That IS. One is not born this way. I'd compare it to the 33rd degree Free Mason having had to go through life challenges mind altering journeys physically and spirititually. OOPs Masons? this is not the time to open the forum into your vast Biblical knoweledge and its mysteries.

Perhaps for some, it is based in reincarnation; for me this is my first trip to the Big Show (obviously thats painfully apparent).

edit on 12-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: Hindsight and foresight? a trick to confuse

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

This construct here on the 3D tilt'a'whirl is the False dream, the real world exists in the higher dimensions wherein we create "At Will". Liken it NOT to Hollywood Movies depicting ourselves moving around with drama and someone makes money on the fact we exist and for some reason need the celluloid to rubber stamp it. Not only that we pay for tickets to watch ourselves being human beings; or trying to figure it all out yet No one gets it. Funny The Annunaki Taxes are never ending-they get their slice of the pie; watching us and filming us as we stumble through the maze with no direction.

So is it true to say that we see an illusion where the Annunaki have mind f****d the whole world ?
A spirit once said to me think "what do i see" rather than "what am i looking at"
So you just get the raw data out of your environment
Not your preconceived conclusions about it

Yes, environmental raw data can and is manipulated.
A rather insightful truism by your spirit, seeing is believing?? NO. Another skillfull manipulation; BELIEVE ALL THAT YOU SEE or else you are problematic.

Mind #ed on every level. The Rulers of Nations, The Born Wealthy silver spooners are their particular prodgeny (eggs) nurtured like an Mommy alligator sitting up unaturally digging them up and turning them to keep them warm; (licking and kissing) all other humanity is a sourse of food after they've hatched.

Is it logical to view the world as rules and orders?

I would imagine it now as a free-for-all as the predator cannot control its food sourse (becoming aware and runs before consumed). This was much easier 3000 years ago in its ability control the herd, however tactics hav'nt change that much-FEAR and UNCERTAINTY the main method of such shennanigans.

example. walking down the street its easy to view a person driving a car as a rule where they have to obey orders and drive on the correct side of the road and not over the speed limit.
Is it logical to view everyone as a mindless zombie obeying rules and constantly saying 'oh precious' to their iPhone?
The spirit actually mentioned that many times clouds that are in the sky are not actually there. Its all just one big matrix illusion

Control control control. Who made the rules? The ones that slyly change them so subtly you have no time to reason or give any thought to why they exist and with every new rule becomes more extreme. I imagined years ago that byclists would have to start wearing helmets. Here is the thing, why not the drivers of the ordinary CAR of which there are 100s of millions of?

The matrix you speak of would be the camouflage in which they watch unobserved.
edit on 12-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: trying to get the visual of your rulers down

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I don't see how this is a helpful addition to the discussion. Perhaps you'd care to contribute something more meaningful?

So far, you haven't seen how anything I have said is meaningful to any discussion. Perhaps it is your definition of what should be meaningful that preconditions you to not be able to understand others' points of view.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by Rapha

Define Spirit and that would be a good jump off the cliff moment of/in describing an intangible. Good question for Rapha, I'd rather I had that query but its never too late.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
reply to post by Rapha

"The spirits"? Methinks you are deceived.

I'm sure it was'nt anything distilled.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

More philosophically than scientifically. I don't know how to rephrase my question. How do you 'action' your creations? Moreover how do you come to be in your body connected to (and dependent on) your senses.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey

More philosophically than scientifically. I don't know how to rephrase my question. How do you 'action' your creations? Moreover how do you come to be in your body connected to (and dependent on) your senses.

Simple really; you think with best of and PURE INTENT that thing (creation) into being; the same method you'd use to build a house or seek a new career. YOU THINK IT INTO BEING THEREFORE IT IS the 'action of one of WILL applied'. The Body is a machine your spirit has to drive it. Spirit arrives generally at the first cry breath-- occupies it and what a mess that entails; the 5 senses (only) given; kind of like the basics for human as crippled, not able to see the 2 dimensions below it or the other 6 existing above it. A terrible handicap; its amazing we don't slit our throats in frustration. Best secret ever kept to disallow us from becoming whatever we choose or to manifest our potencial greatness as the human designed has no equal anywhere. Tragic.
I was just informed "Life Is Totally Different". (Than What Exactly!)--My response--And not definately not dead right?

edit on 12-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: Torture chamber always

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The Body is a machine your spirit has to drive it.

There is a gap where one thinks things into reality and where one witnesses. The doer is always not the witness, therefore how does anything get started.

I understand the machinations better than most. I have grasp on how we create as well as the factors that make us capable and the kundalini journey we go through.

Perhaps another way to put is ... in Buddhist terminology there is a god of the universe, a supreme creator, however this being is below a Buddha who has transcended all phenomena. Sure we are an idea, made in gods image, living in our created reality, creating reality, time and space and all things, but the witness to all this what we are and inside my flesh and bone body my spirit is pulling the strings.

Where are the controls my spirit uses, hmmm

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join