It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AGE OLD question? WHERE IS and who is ACTUALLY talking to God, aka Source Entity or Origin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Where are they? Source Entity and Origin? Why have we been left alone for so long? Why the awful lingering silence and where are their mouthpieces? Is there no one in existance that speaks to them for them (other than the papal which is not viable) and can let the humble simple dumbed down human know its fate?
edit on 9-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: expand a simple concept into smithereen type purportions thus imploding itself into oblivion

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Can you elaborate more on what you mean?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Probably because "they" never existed in the first place.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Can you elaborate more on what you mean?

I imagine at some point IT would show up and not as an "HI, I'm Here" Jesus postcard sent from southeast asia;
via the Greek Islands, or as a "Bless you I am Zarathustra (Buddah) and am taking care of the situation" from somewhere off the coast of name any; sent as a message in a bottle to Madagascar lizards.

You tell me? Any idea where God (human nomenclaiture identifier) resides and why It refuses to talk? Seriously I'm serious.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
Probably because "they" never existed in the first place.

First Hand Knowledge You? Explain; I am all ears.
edit on 9-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: knowledge must be spelled correctly for the illiterate as not to be hornswaggled or duped unfairly

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Gods a magical Toad living on Toadstall in India somwhere. He sees and knows all.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Where are they? and why have we been left alone for so long? Why the awful lingering silence.

By "They" are you referring to "Those who are allegedly talking to God/Gods" or the "God/Gods" themselves???

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Because it's not God.

I am assuming you are speaking about God, capital G, as in the Creator of all; the being which Christians call Lord, Jews call YHVH, and Muslims call Allah. The Philosophic God, if you will. To believe in that single, omnipresent, omnipotent being is a step downwards on the spiritual ladder. God arose as a refutation to the gods, the hierarchical forces of the polytheistic peoples in West Asia.

You're not going to find God, because God does not exist.

Try searching for your personal god. They're much easier to find, and a whole lot more potent when they act upon your life.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I talk to the Force, which is like God's 2nd cousin, once removed.

What would you like to know?

Besides this...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

You tell me? Any idea where God (human nomenclaiture identifier) resides and why It refuses to talk? Seriously I'm serious.

If you referred to me as "IT", I would probably ignore you as well.

Just a thought...

When God Doesn't Listen by Francis Chan
www.youtube.com...

Francis Chan Live - Is God Hearing Your Prayers?
www.youtube.com...

More ideas here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9-12-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Where are they? and why have we been left alone for so long? Why the awful lingering silence.

By "They" are you referring to "Those who are allegedly talking to God/Gods" or the "God/Gods" themselves???

Lets blame it on all of them (in cahoots) those professing to channel the heavenly creators of us oops that does not include you Darwinists, I doubt your God was a Baboon more of an intelligent Simian type. Ok I give, if King Kong is a Creator being, LET HIM SPEAK FINALLY TO US next movie maybe???

As to conversations between the panel of celebrity Star Gods; anyone here? St. Germaine? Zeus? Ramtha (thinks so but not) I have not a clue. If they speak to each other they must do so telepathically ( a sneaky unfair tactic as they know very well we have to hear vibrations to interpret sound). As to those that speak to them and bill us for the privilage TA.RO readings; Rieki work etc I'd like to hear your explainations of bilking we the innocent ignorant blind shills that we are. I mean where do you obtain your insite if not from that which I seeK?
See the OP post post with corrections.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

Because it's not God.

I am assuming you are speaking about God, capital G, as in the Creator of all; the being which Christians call Lord, Jews call YHVH, and Muslims call Allah. The Philosophic God, if you will. To believe in that single, omnipresent, omnipotent being is a step downwards on the spiritual ladder. God arose as a refutation to the gods, the hierarchical forces of the polytheistic peoples in West Asia.

You're not going to find God, because God does not exist.

Try searching for your personal god. They're much easier to find, and a whole lot more potent when they act upon your life.

~ Wandering Scribe

You are even lower than a Darwinian (did not think that was possible) what do you look like; hopefully something with tenticals? Glad you understood the God concept regarding the threads blatant innuendo as to TOPIC-kudos to you and your kind? I imagine you are thinking of not a singular entity, but one that is quantitive in nature so many minute infantesmal (an idea of a word I just made up) parts as to make an idea of itself as possibly becoming manifesting into YOU possibly. I don't know its all crazy fun creationism/darwinism ad Z's if needed. How and why did the (lets just make it simple for your benefit) something something combine, collect; and gain individualized conscienceness-- learn to manipulate matter and POW ZING ZAP you by mere accident exist? (Sorry can't help it) What Is Your Final Destination Scribe Wanderer? or is there at least a plan? No God prove it. A personal god? What is that concept/ never was a thought in my mind.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Why have we been left alone for so long?

Why the awful lingering silence and where are their mouthpieces?

Is there no one in existance that speaks to them for them (other than the papal which is not viable) and can let the humble simple dumbed down human know its fate?

As someone else has said, perhaps we've always been alone all along and all previous "Divine" insight has been nothing more than B.S. for one reason or another. If, however, such communication did actually happen in the past and as you suggest, things are now silent I suppose there could be a variety of reasons. Are you wanting to speculate on this issue???

The mouthpieces as you put it are, in my opinion, just as plentiful as times of old however. In fact I find it almost impossible to remember a time in my life when there wasn't at least a handful of people around who claim to be in direct contact with some type of Divine entity of one kind or another. Are you wanting to explore this area of conversation???

Sorry, for not being more clear in my responses but I am still a bit confused on exactly what this topic is about and/or where your headed with it....

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

If you referred to me as "IT", I would probably ignore you as well.
]edit on 9-12-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

Never have been able to exactly pin down Gods Gender. Cannot make the call on that one; any ideas that which will ignore me anyway?
edit on 9-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: bold is good for such tiny script Im on to you ATS

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Why the awful lingering silence and where are their mouthpieces?

Is there no one in existance that speaks to them for them (other than the papal which is not viable) and can let the humble simple dumbed down human know its fate?

As someone else has said, perhaps we've always been alone all along and all previous "Divine" insight has been nothing more than B.S. for one reason or another. If, however, such communication did actually happen in the past and as you suggest, things are now silent I suppose there could be a variety of reasons. Are you wanting to speculate on this issue???

The mouthpieces as you put it are, in my opinion, just as plentiful as times of old however. In fact I find it almost impossible to remember a time in my life when there wasn't at least a handful of people around who claim to be in direct contact with some type of Divine entity of one kind or another. Are you wanting to explore this area of conversation???

Sorry, for not being more clear in my responses but I am still a bit confused on exactly what this topic is about and/or where your headed with it....

Alone all along; that finally blows the lid off such texts as the Torah, New Testament, Koran. Whew glad thats over and done with and to whom does this revelation need be credited to because this whistle blower needs front page news on USA Today. My point is to speculate on every thought form that can make sense of our beings as stranded on a planet without parental guideance. Where are the handfull of people claiming to be in direct contact with ANY deity that you have at your disposal? YES YES bring them forth to explain themselves.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

since you know everything, can you explain what causes gravity. also, please provide a mathematical solution that can be independently confirmed.

i will submit it to the nobel committee and will be taking credit and the million dollar prize.

i will also share credit with you so you can deal with the media and physicists and answer any questions.

my cover story is that i'm an eccentric genius and will not speak to anyone as to not contaminate my genius with stupidity.

i will also keep all the money, since you know everything, you can change any type of matter into gold.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Where are they? Source Entity and Origin? Why have we been left alone for so long? Why the awful lingering silence and where are their mouthpieces? Is there no one in existance that speaks to them for them (other than the papal which is not viable) and can let the humble simple dumbed down human know its fate?

If you mean angels then you will be surprised to know that many angels don't even know what sin actually is.
Many of YHWH's angels are permanently in Heaven. They only know the pure goodness and glory of YHWH.

The angels that do walk amongst us are either low level angels like 'Messengers', 'Guides' or fallen angels.

New agers are the 'mouthpieces' of the fallen angels, ushering this world into the new golden age.

Materialistic people are too interested in money. They are spiritually dead and would ignore the entity that speaks to them, assuming they ate too many Twinkies.

A few of the Rephaim (half human/half angel) who have witnessed multiple hells often post information from repented fallen Seraphs (angels) here on ATS.
The problem is, very few humans listen or show interest in their posts.

In terms of the title, who spoke to the Archetect in the film The Matrix ? Only one person did - Neo.
So humans like Enoch the Scribe meeting YHWH face-2-face is a rare event.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Never have been able to exactly pin down Gods Gender. Cannot make the call on that one; any ideas that which will ignore me anyway?

One simple act of faith can change a persons destiny forever...

This quote is from a an article that is worth reading it in its entirety ...

"God told Norvel Hayes the church is sadly lacking. We do not worship Him enough. You have to get alone in the privacy of your home and get on your knees and just worship Jesus, telling Him how much you love Him and appreciate Him. So I did. And after a few weeks, suddenly, God began to speak.

After a while, Jesus began to appear to me. He would just walk in my room like an ordinary person and sit and talk to me."

Unleashing the Supernatural Power of God in Your Life

"...spend much time in private worship. God is calling you into His Presence, for that is the only place you will find fullness of joy–His joy–which will be your strength. And, finally, learn the process of assimilation that causes the meditation of His Word.

But remember this: Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God–not by your preconceived ideas of what the Word says. Faith doesn’t come through your victories, nor does it come through your defeats. It only comes one way: by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God. Trust me when I say that I wouldn’t hesitate to fill up my mind with the Bible. I wouldn’t wait one second!"

Transformation of the Soul

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Alone all along; that finally blows the lid off such texts as the Torah, New Testament, Koran. Whew glad thats over and done with and to whom does this revelation need be credited to because this whistle blower needs front page news on USA Today. My point is to speculate on every thought form that can make sense of our beings as stranded on a planet without parental guideance. Where are the handfull of people claiming to be in direct contact with ANY deity that you have at your disposal? YES YES bring them forth to explain themselves.

Why do you presume that we are supposed to have such "Parental Guidance" in the first place?? Exactly where else have you seen any other entities whom are guided by any such entities??? I mean, are you suggesting that there is some Divine Entity in contact with the other creatures of the earth and we've been somehow excommunicated from it ourselves???

As for the People claiming to be in contact with Any Divine source, you don't have to look far. Go to any Church, Sporting Event, Gathering or busy street corner and you're sure to find someone who profess to be speaking to God and relaying Gods message for the world. If you're actually having trouble finding one of these folks then google the name Pat Robertson. That Twisted Old manipulative Holyman constantly claims to be speaking to or on behalf of God.

Am I taking your questions too literally perhaps??? Or is there some unspoken context that I am missing in reading your posts??? Because I still think I'm not quite getting the gist of what you're asking here...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

since you know everything, can you explain what causes gravity. also, please provide a mathematical solution that can be independently confirmed.
i will submit it to the nobel committee and will be taking credit and the million dollar prize.
i will also share credit with you so you can deal with the media and physicists and answer any questions.
my cover story is that i'm an eccentric genius and will not speak to anyone as to not contaminate my genius with stupidity.
i will also keep all the money, since you know everything, you can change any type of matter into gold.

I honestly don't know I mean the defiant assuredness of what oh that thing about being a Wandering Scribe so genuine (hopefully has a great pair of New Balance hiking shoes to take him to his personal oblivion).
If I can help I'm on it; your concerns are my concerns. Hope this helps.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join