It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shows alledged PROOF Assad has already used Chemical weapons:GRAPHIC

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I can't see this being genuine at all.

The alleged victims are wearing burns bandages yes but had this been a chemical weapon the entire exposed surfaces of skin would be affected not just hands, feet and faces. There's plenty of normal unharmed skin on show too.

Plus Assad has only recently given Russia it's assurance that it will not deploy chemical weapons against the people. The regime did say they were more worried about the weapons getting into rebel hands.

The source was Telegraph but I haven't got the link handy.

This looks like pure propaganda to me and nothing more. Assad would not want to cross its most powerful Allie.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Just to add

On Saturday, Syria told the United Nations that it would never use chemical weapons against its peoples and warned that opposition fighters could use chemical weapons, following international threats of military intervention if President Bashar al-Assad uses the WMDs. “No chemical or biological weapons will ever be used, and I repeat, will never be used, during the crisis in Syria no matter what the developments inside Syria,” said Syrian Foreign Ministry spokesman Jihad Makdissi.

“Terrorist groups may resort to using chemical weapons against the Syrian people... after having gained control of a toxic chlorine factory” east of Aleppo,

the foreign minister added, using the government term for opposition fighter groups. Some media reports said that the substance had been loaded into bombs for warplanes.

Source

There is a possibility this could be Chlorine based.

Below is an article on Chlorine used as a chemical agent.

LINK

Also here's a video from July 2012 showing alleged victims of Chemical Weapons, coughing and spluttering everywhere but of course it could be a different source and type of chemical agent.

Video In Link
edit on 9-12-2012 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Take a look at this other video in the link below.

It's also from AL ARABIYA NEWS

It alleges to show chemicals dropped on buildings and clearly shows something bubbling on the ground that cannot be extinguished by water or other means.

Perhaps some of our Military Staff here at ATS can shed some light on what it may be?

VIdeo Link

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

Wow, thanks for the link!! Very interesting indeed. I do not think the op in this thread is genuine because surely we would have heard about it from other sources by now imo.
edit on 9-12-2012 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
Take a look at this other video in the link below.

It's also from AL ARABIYA NEWS

It alleges to show chemicals dropped on buildings and clearly shows something bubbling on the ground that cannot be extinguished by water or other means.

Perhaps some of our Military Staff here at ATS can shed some light on what it may be?

VIdeo Link

It looks like white phosphorous..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join